Elemaer: On Two Fronts

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
User avatar
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 11:41 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:07 am

"..." Avry'l hadn't moved from his spot the entire time, and seemed to be staring off into space.


PopoSujo
 

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby PopoSujo » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:11 am

Vas saw that everyone else was moving back towards camp, or at least were starting to move, and noticed Avry'l staring off into space.

"'Ey Avry'l, we're moving mate. Time to go and get our stuff to camp."


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:50 pm

Jagen patched up his side and Arenda's leg, and shouldered a hefty pack of equipment. "Let's go. We ought to be able to get at least half of this up there before sundown."


User avatar
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 11:41 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:42 pm

Avry'l nodded slowly at Vas, beginning to fall in line behind him as they began to head back to camp.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:12 am

"Arenda," Wispuna said taking her by the arm. "If you need to lean on me."


User avatar
darkknight61189
Rice President
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Between Here and There, just a little past Yonder.

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:00 pm

(OOC: >.> <.< Where'd everyone go?)


PopoSujo
 

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby PopoSujo » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:22 pm

(Waiting on Mr. Spleen to post us going back to camp I imagine. That's what I was waiting for.)


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:23 pm

(OOC: I was waiting for people to pick stuff up. I mean, aren't some people supposed to be guarding or something? That could affect what happens.)


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:03 am

(OOC: Seethe knows what's going on.

I'm going to assume that the rest of you slackers had your characters follow the original plan.)

Led, again, by Avry'l, whom Jagen was still keeping his distance from, the expedition continued back toward camp. Jagen was trying hard not to look like he was struggling with his load - he'd lost blood, after all, and flying half a mile and then fighting a bunch of monsters with liberal spell usage can make any warrior wish for a long nap. He needed to look like he was stronger than he was, though, because what he needed more than anything was the respect of the other members of the expedition. This didn't mean, of course, that his legs weren't screaming. He knew he wasn't the only one, though. "I'm sure you're all tired. We'll rest here for a few minutes and then we'll continue." Jagen himself, however, did not sit, and instead leaned against a tree with his arms folded.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/5/05 12:40

Seethe347
 

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:51 am

Arenda nodded slowly at Wispuna's offer. She was, after all, going to need focus as she guarded the supply carriers. It would be best to take this chance to relax herself and calm her nerves.

"... Okay," she sighed, then let herself rest against Wisp.


User avatar
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 11:41 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:42 pm

Avry'l stopped immediately in his tracks, not moving from his spot. He stared off into the horizon dreamily, looking no more out-of-place than a badger in an orchestra.


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:34 am

How the hell is Avry'l not tired? Jagen wondered. He can't possibly have that much stamina.


User avatar
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 11:41 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:46 am

The truth was, Avry'l was tired, but the commander had another thing coming if he thought the Wind Guide would stoop himself so low as to rest with the captain, especially after the scuffle.

No, Avry'l would keep standing until his legs fell off. That is why he had shut off all his other bodily functions, including blinking, moving, his arms, his head, basically, everything except breathing, in order to concentrate on staying standing.


User avatar
darkknight61189
Rice President
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Between Here and There, just a little past Yonder.

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:22 pm

Tur walked over to where Avery'l was standing, and said to him, "If you need to, you can lean on me. I can see that you're tired, and don't worry, I won't tell."

On the outside it looked she was trying to be nice, but really, Tur was quite suspicious of Avery'l. She wanted to get in good with the guy so, hopeflly, he'd tell her what's going on with him. But, for the moment, for all Avery'l could, hopefully, tell, Tur was just being nice.


User avatar
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 11:41 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:34 pm

Avry'l slanted his eyeballs over to Tur, making sure not to move another muscle of his body.

"....keh. I will not stoop so low as to depend on a member of the opposite sex..." he muttered, his eyeballs quickly returning to their original positions.

Slowly, he began to fall down to a sitting position, his body still hidden under his cloak. He positioned his scythe across his lap, and continued staring blankly ahead, saying nothing more.


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:39 pm

Jagen watched Avry'l descend carefully. Deciding it wouldn't show weakness, he let himself rest more heavily against the tree.

Jagen recognized Avry'l's tactic, of course. He'd tried to learn to control his own body through meditation as well, but had never gotten it. Avry'l, apparently, had a gift for it. Didn't really make him a great candidate for standing guard, though, if he could sleep with his eyes open like that, Jagen figured.


Seethe347
 

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:28 am

Arenda wasn't holding back at all from her rest. As soon as Jagen had announced the chance to rest, the girl had sat herself down beneath a tree and leaned back against its trunk. Unfortunately, she was feeling a little too lousy to enjoy her break. Earlier, she had told Vas that she would be feeling better in a minute, but it turned out that she had been wrong. Now that she had some time to think, she was starting to blame herself for the trouble the group was having. As a result, she was starting to feel like a poor excuse for a Gustohran.


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:59 pm

Jagen surveyed the others. Arenda, he saw, looked half dead, and like she was angry at herself...but perhaps that was just what she looked like when she was tired. Wispuna looked okay; Tur'nasus too. It was impossible to tell with Avry'l, especially with his penchant for drama and his loose cannon mentality.

(OOC: Hey Pops, how's your character feeling?)


User avatar
darkknight61189
Rice President
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Between Here and There, just a little past Yonder.

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:19 pm

"What? Bastard," she said, "And to think that I thought, maybe, that I'd just gotten off on the wrong foot with you." She turned and left the man wher he was sitting, trudging off ad ready to pound somethign into dust, if she wasn't so tired. She probably look as tired as all the others looked, but she was. She went and sat down next to a small bush. She cosed her eyes, and tried to relax, counting her heartbeat as each passed by.


PopoSujo
 

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby PopoSujo » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:46 pm

Vas had been leaning against a tree beside Arenda, ready to help her if the need arose, when he heard the commotion with Tur. Woah...

Vas, even though he wanted to just keep leaning, grunted and walked over to Tur, leaning over and putting a hand on her shoulder, partly to keep himself steady but mostly to try and comfort her.

"You okay? What happened?"

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=poposujo@rpgww60462>PopoSujo</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/13/05 14:51

bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:06 am

Wispuna sat down.

"This has started off right now hasn't it?"

(hi sorry I was gone for a while.)


User avatar
darkknight61189
Rice President
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Between Here and There, just a little past Yonder.

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:09 pm

"Eh, it's ok. Avry'l's just being his usual ass self," she said, rather crossly. "Why don't you sit down? I'm kind of bored."


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:48 pm

Jagen straightened himself up and picked up his pack again. "Is everybody ready to go? We've still got to take more trips to get the rest of the stuff we're going to need, at least for tonight."


User avatar
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 11:41 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:57 pm

Avry'l, of course, said nothing, and simply watched Spleen with his dark eyes, from his new position on the ground.

The night is coming... he thought to himself. I wonder what it shall bring with it this time?


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:28 pm

"I'm ready," Wisp said standing.


Seethe347
 

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:54 am

Arenda climbed back up to her feet. She put her thoughts of self-blame aside for the time being, knowing that she would need to concentrate on guarding again.

"Ready," she said.


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:31 pm

Jagen (who is not Spleen) looked to Avry'l. "You lead again."


User avatar
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 11:41 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:08 pm

Avry'l nodded to Jagen, and immediately began trudging through the undergrowth again.


User avatar
darkknight61189
Rice President
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Between Here and There, just a little past Yonder.

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:57 pm

Tur trudged off after the "troops", bringing up the rear, her eyes once again scanning about for anything that might attack them. She still remembered the foot prints in the mud, and had the worst feeling ever that something was following them, just outside ofher eyesight. She kept shifting her head, always thinking she saw a shadow moving. Finally, though, she credited it all to the wind. Get a hold of yourself. You're getting to be as paranoid as your dad! She shuddered at the thought, and continued to walk.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:08 pm

Wispuna looked at Tur.

"Are you ok?" She asked. "You look worried."


User avatar
darkknight61189
Rice President
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Between Here and There, just a little past Yonder.

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:15 pm

"Oh, yeah," Tur responded, "I'm fine, I just have a bad feeling about trudging about in the jungles," she then looked at Avry'l," especially with that lunatic."


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:59 pm

Wispuna laughed.

"He he, I have to agree with you on that."


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:51 pm

The expedition reached the campsite and put down their equipment. Jagen found a tent in his pack, and another in Wispuna's. "All right," he said, "Who's going to stay with me and start setting up the campsite? We still need some stuff from the beach - it looks like we have most of the cooking stuff, but there's still the other four tents. It'd be nice to get the peices for at least one of the tables, too. We can worry about the rest tomorrow - it's getting dark."


User avatar
darkknight61189
Rice President
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Between Here and There, just a little past Yonder.

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:28 pm

"Hm, I'll set up," Tus said, "and, sir, I think it would be best if someone in better condition set up with me. You, on the other hand, should be getting some more medical treatment for the wound of yours." She picked up a tent and began putting it together, piece by piece all the while singing a familiar song.

"The leg bone's connected to the... knee cap..."


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:40 pm

"I'm fine," Jagen answered, "I'm probably the one here with the best medical training, and I prepared the bandage." This was true, of course - while other people were taking classes on unarmed vital striking against human targets, Jagen was toiling his way through Medical II. "Besides, if I took it easy just because I've got a couple little holes in my abs, we'd be undermanned and we'd never be able to finish this."

He turned to Arenda. "I'm not going to make you help, though, Arenda. If you think you need to take it easy on your leg, then by all means, take it easy on your leg." Arenda was probably hurting pretty badly, of course - the bandage on her leg was a little tight to stem the bleeding, and it was likely taking its toll on her ability to walk.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:40 pm

Wispuna hoped forward.

"Oh I'll carry some of her things if you want me to."


User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:51 am

"Thanks for the offer, Wispuna," Jagen answered, "but we don't want you to strain yourself. Besides, if Arenda sticks back here and helps me, then there's still four of you to bring in the other equipment we need."

He walked over to where Tur was working with her tent. He spoke in a low voice so the others couldn't hear. "I'll finish that. I want you out there helping get the equipment - it could be trouble if Avry'l's out there as both the best fighter and the highest-ranking officer. You're Expedition Secondary, and Avry'l's not wearing any armor to stop an arrow with. I don't trust Vancougar as far as I can throw him, understood?"


Seethe347
 

Re: >.> <.<

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:59 am

Arenda thought for a while. She wanted to do her part, but her leg was hurting pretty badly. And... it really wouldn't have seemed prudent to leave the commander alone in the middle of the jungle anyway. If the camp was attacked, two injured Laethans would be a better defense than one injured Laethan. So, deciding that she would stay, she followed Jagen to Tur's tent to inform him.


User avatar
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 11:41 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

>.> <.< x2

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:01 am

Meanwhile, Avry'l stood outside, leaning up against a tree, his scythe resting on the ground.

He pulled a pear from the confines of his cloak, and began munching softly.

Now that I look back on it... Avry'l said, thinking to himself. That was quite fun. Hopefully I'll be able to look forward to much more excitement down the line...

A disturbing smile began to spread on his lips, as he watched Arenda move from her position over to the tent.


User avatar
darkknight61189
Rice President
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Between Here and There, just a little past Yonder.

Re: >.> <.< x2

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:48 pm

"Ah," Tur responded,"You're right, I wouldn't trust him either. It's a good thing you thought of that." She handed the parts of the tent she was working on to Jagen, then headed towards the center of the "camp."

"Okay, people. All of you that are going back to the beach to collect things, let's get going!" She turned and walked towards where Avry'l was eating his pear, brushed past him, and kept walking.


PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Yalogank