Off the beaten path...

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
abbyj27

Off the beaten path...

Unread postby abbyj27 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:22 am

**There are three adventurers trying to escape from their beloved village that was ransacked by demons from a place called Arathan in the North. No one was left alive but them. They will attempt to defeat the evil but will most likely die trying. They must stay off the road for fear of attack. They are journeying over a mountain.**

(We need two more original adventurers. Anyone who would like to join their forces is welcome! We need as many evil dudes as we can get.)

Arien climbed ahead of the others, crying quietly. Her mother and father had died in the fire that destroyed her house along with her beloved sister. She was the youngest in the group but she was fearless, ready to prove herself...

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: Off the beaten path...

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:11 am

(Welcome to RPGWW! We apologize for the al fresco state of our board as it stands after the attack on ezBoard.

Anyway. While your RP seems to have some potential, there are a few details that I think you really ought to know before starting an RP here.

The RPGWW FAQ is linked from our main page and every one of our forums. It was written by pdRydia, one of our beloved admins, and is an indispensible guide to how we do things here at RPGWW. Every other point I'm about to make can be found somewhere in that document.

Before starting an RP, general protocol dictates that a post be made in the OOC forum to recruit posters. While I'd like to say that we have a thousand examples of good OOC/recruitment topics in that forum, regretfully most of them disappeared off the board itself. However, they're still accessible by URL. The only URLs I have with me right now are for the OOC threads for [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/12/05 11:12
[/i]

Return to Other RPs