(Closed BGC RP, redux!) Things that go Bump

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
FlamingDeth

It's the brand new funk fo' real!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:48 pm

"Honestly, installation of voice-recognition equipment was on my 'to-do' list." said Roldo, blandly. "Still, we're left with a dilemna here...what exactly to do with you."

From the tone of his voice, Renetta could determine that he wasn't actually considering anything sinister.

Jak Snide

Re: It's the brand new funk fo' real!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:16 pm

"Well, you could give me the job I was being interviewed for half an hour ago and I'd keep my lips sealed about what I saw down here. Or you could hire another person who'll eventually end up down here after four people go into the back room and, when he inevitably investigates, finds nobody there."

Edited by: Jak Snide  Image at: 3/13/05 21:21

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:57 am

Samantha crossed her arms and looked at Roldo. "She has a good argument."

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:01 am

Pam thought to herself over Renetta's arguement. It wouldn't be a bad way to keep an eye on her...

FlamingDeth

*wacky cello death music!*

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:49 am

"Well, once the voice activation equipment goes in, they won't find anything in the room." said Roldo, almost more to himself than anyone else. "However, you do make a persuasive argument, my dear. Consider yourself hired. I'll allow the ladies to introduce themselves..."

Jak Snide

Re: *wacky cello death music!*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:53 am

Well, this turned out better than I hoped for. I wonder if the pay will accurately compensate me for my extra duty of keeping my mouth shut?

It didn't really matter. Renetta didn't live anything close to a high class, or even middle class, lifestyle, and thus she was perfectly comfortable with low pay. Of course, more money never hurt.

NamagomiMk0

Well, so much for "When Asians Attack", I guess. ^

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:48 pm

Of course, during this whole exchange, Ryumi looked pissed...at least for someone wearing a hardsuit. Pissed enough to want to beat the living crap out of Renetta. But as us PCs are necessary for the RP to go on, she just stood there, looking very, very pissy. And when asked to introduce herself, she didn't answer. Via talking, anyway. More like a groan. Or maybe a growl? Or a grunt? Or something in between, it seemed.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Well, so much for "When Asians Attack", I gues

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:45 am

Sam looked at the other woman, before taking a step closer to Renetta and extending a hand. "Samantha Branson. I run a pet hospital downtown...That is, when I'm not here." She smiled politely to the new woman, and silently hoped that the handshake would go down without the breaking of bones in Renetta's hand.

Jak Snide

Re: Well, so much for "When Asians Attack", I gues

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:10 am

She took the encased hand in her own and shook it, hoping much the same as Samantha did.

"Renetta Evanson. New to town and mechanic's helper."

NebulaQueen

Live, dammit. e_e

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:15 am

Looking to their employer, Pam asked, "So...what do we do now?"

FlamingDeth

I can't be seen with you. :(

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:47 am

Shaking his head a little, Roldo looked to Renetta. "The angry lass over there is Ryumi. Don't mind her too much, she's caught an unfortunate case of perpetual bad mood."

He turned back to Pam. "Well, what we do now would be what we always do, with the exception of moderately more work being done on cars, hopefully."

(OOC: Begin finishing of CI!)

Jak Snide

Re: I can't be seen with you. :(

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:24 am

"I'll start immediately, then," the recently employed drifter declared, gesturing towards the elevator, "just so long as someone shows me which button takes me to the exit."

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">(I'm done here, unless someone else wishes to carry on.)</span>

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 3/29/05 7:25

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:30 am

"Well," Sam began. "No offense, and it's been nice meeting you and all, but I think I'd like to get out of this suit and back into some real clothing."

She began walking off to do so, giving Renetta one last wave.

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:28 pm

"I better get going, too," said Pam, as she was about to head off. However, she pauses, and turns towards Renetta. "I'm Pamela, by the way. I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of each other."

Did Pamela trust the woman? Not entirely. However, she helped save their lives, as well as the lives of the civilians near where that Boomer was. At the very least, that deserves some civility to be shown towards her.

NamagomiMk0

Exit Ryumi

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:01 pm

Ryumi also starts to walk out, but not before glaring (or what passes as glaring when you're wearing a hardsuit) at Renetta, and then giving her a warning. "Do not tell anyone of this. Or else I will be the first one to answer to. Got it?", adding the last part more as a finisher than as a question, walking over to the changing room to remove her hardsuit and get her despised Burger Emperor clothes that barely pass for a uniform back on...

"Next time, I'm bringing a change of clothes so I don't have to wear THIS all the way back..." Ryumi thought, scowling under the helmet.

Jak Snide

Re: Exit Ryumi

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:23 am

Renetta turned to Roldo as the trio of armour clad ladies left.

"So, work begins tomorrow, or shall I be starting right away?"

Previous

Return to Other RPs