drenching downpoor(im new, some one wanna help me start?)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
hidro

drenching downpoor(im new, some one wanna help me start?)

Unread postby hidro » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:25 pm

*hidros drow ears twitch uneasyly, the air smelled damp, the little stick shack he was sheltering in was only providing slight cover from the suddon storm. he shivers slightly as the trees rustel from the hevey rain he frowns removing his stiff damp armour but leaving his sword at his belt*

"shallmonon!(drow swearing)*he slams his first agains the floor in frustration* "with this rain i'll never hear if someons coming!"* he sits uneasyly facing the shacks door* "and i'll have to wait for the rain to stop if i want to travle today..."

*he sighs rubbing his forhead trying to numb the blinding pain from his headache as the rain explodes into droplets on the shacks flimsy roof* "i hate all this noise, why can't rain be more quite..."

((b.t.w if anyone wants a pic of my char i'll post it up later ...)

pd Rydia

Re: drenching downpoor(im new, some one wanna help me start?

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:31 pm

<small>(OOC: Okay, first off, welcome to the board! Second off, a few suggestions:<ul>-=- Write as if you were writing a story; i.e. do not use asterixes to denote action.

-=- Spell and punctuate properly. What you have written isn't really bad, but the spelling and punctuation errors detract from it immensely. Also, people tend to not take you seriously here at RPGWW if you don't take the time to use English correctly. You have all the time in the world to post...make use of proof-reading and spell-checking.

-=- Recruit RPers in the OOC Forum. This helps ensure that people are willing to participate in your RP and it won't die due to lack of RPers.</ul>Anyway, I hope you adjust to our RPing, and have fun here. With a little effort you could fit right in fine.)</small>

hidro

hhhmmm

Unread postby hidro » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:40 pm

(ohhh ok consider this null and void then, ahhh, i did proof read my work i just can't spell Image i'll type my stuff out in word and then spell check then ... it'll be easyer then me attempting it. im sorry for the astrix thingy, iv been r.ping for about ... 2 years, or somthing like that at another site and they only use that. and you said its written as a narative? so its more like a book with many auothers, thats cool)

(well thanks again, i'll try to get better... i hope i can become a reguler [/u]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hidro@rpgww60462>hidro</A] at: 2/3/03 9:52:43 pm

pd Rydia

Re: hhhmmm

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:45 pm

<small>(OOC: No problem, just keep trying. Every RP community does it a bit differently...here, we write like narrative -- very much like stories with multiple authors. ^_^ The Word/spell-check combo sounds like a good idea, I suspect you'll get better at it as you go on.

You can see what our RPing is like in general by reading RPs placed in the Shrine, and/or reading our RPing information on the website. You can direct all questions you might have to the OOC forum, too, where others are happy to help you out.)</small>

hidro

Re: hhhmmm

Unread postby hidro » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:54 pm

(OOC: hmm ok im starting to catch on hehe, thanks loads)

Return to Other RPs