The Twelve

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Heheh... >_>;; one of those weekends...

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:58 pm

Fwupo danced around the room, dodging all kinds of creatures, sliding through people's legs, going under flying blades, the ogres were soon lost (and eventually skewered) within the melee. Just as he seemed to be out of the frying pan, he saw a large armored knight bringing an axe down his way. His foot struck a rock, and he went tumbling. The axe would definitely smash him to bits. . .

Suddenly, the knight's two arms fell to his side, in piece. Fwupo had only seen a blur, but his eyes followed the blur, in amazement, to two small kamas held by the brown-haired boy in the school uniform he had seen before.

The boy didn't spent one second to stare at Fwupo, but threw the kamas once more, hacking the knight to pieces. They seemed to fly back to him like boomerangs, and he caught them with unnusual grace. As soon as his work was finished, he went on to the next enemy. It didn't seem like he had intended to save Fwupo.

Fwupo, in a hurry, rushed out of the room, and entered a small hallway. As he came out, he found himself staring at a man in leather armor, who had just tossed two flaming balls of fire at another half-drow holding a bastard sword.

Adarl braced for the impact, as the fireballs sped toward him. He raised his sword and began to slash, and cut the first one cleanly in half. His sword barely hit the second one, but managed to chop a considerable piece off it, as it came and slammed into his shoulder, knocking him back and causing a small amount of pain.

Varth stared, wide-eyed. ". . .no one's ever tried to do that before. . ." he said. "They always run. . ." he backed up, trying to figure a way out of this.

wkz

................ A slug waiting for a snail ................

Unread postby wkz » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:39 pm

(OCC: We are going to stare at each other for all eternal time if someone doesn't do something :( )

"Alright" Theodarus thought to himself "15 minutes of charge. That leaves about 10? 20? minutes before the doors close and we get stuck here. I certainly don't want to get stuck in this miserable...... whereever this is...."

He turned his glaze towards his mark/partner. The pale scholar was still mumbling something about Force and Chaos and other things Theodarus most probably wouldn't understand even if spoken aloud.

"Dammit, that guy is still stuck in dreamland." Truth be told, Theodarus Banjo had considered leaving the arrogant, self-absorbed person behind, bounty be damned, except for the fact he could only get halfway through the gap on his own power. The mark would have to help in some way, or it'll be too late.

A thought entered his mind then, a crafty idea he too often used for some of the less dangerous targets. "This would have to be worded carefully" Theodarus thought, and with a rough hand (as rough as a weakling could, that is), he shook the pale person out of the self-mumbling thoughts.

"Hey you! Stop Dreaming! Don't give me that angry stare, I'll stop shaking you if you agree to answer my questions and help us both cross this gap AND get out of this forsaken place! Alright?"

(Theodarus activates Binding Agreement. Its up to Zachary to give some kind of "YES" indication.....)

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 9/21/04 9:41 pm

The Great Nevareh

!!!!?!?

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:34 pm

"Hey! Stop that!"
Zachary then tries, potentially ineffectually, to swat the hands away from himself.
"I've got it figured out if you give me a moment. I just have to sorcery this hole in the right way. Make sure all of your valuables are secured to you, though. They might float off. Now... let's get started. !#@(?)!;]\|"

That last statement isn't really a word more than a series of syllables that are inexpressible in Romantic lettering. He weaves his hands as he says this, trying to apply some of the principles he knows he can do in a different direction so he can nullify the gravity. If he does it right, then he won't get sucked to the cieling or fall through the hole when he tries to make the jump.

(Using the 100gs ability backwards. Has a limited chance of success, since he only marginally knows what he's doing after such a short period of time. Since it doesn't last very long at all, he jumps right after he confirms success, tries again, and finishes, with the hope that he doesn't fly into the void/wall or fall into the pit.)

After making these movements, he tries to tell if it's working.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: !!!!?!?

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:02 am

Zachary began starting the incantation, and soon afterwards, found himself feeling a small bit more. . ."light." In other words, his jump range had slightly increased. Granted, it wasn't as powerful as 100G's, and he couldn't fly. . .but it was a start.

(OOC: And now that everyone`s posted in a row consecutively)

Time until the doors close: 15 minutes.

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:04 am

"All right, here we go!"

And Zachary, barely conscious of the other person, jumps for it after refreshing the spell.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:08 am

Zachary took the jump, barely crossing the gap. He managed to swing his legs under himself and land squarely on the platform, making it across in one piece. After a few moments, he could feel the spell wear off.

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:12 am

"Hooray!"

Zachary is clearly quite pleased with himself and is, for the most part, unaware of the person he had just been sharing the platform with.

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:32 am

(OOC: hey! what about me?! Did I make the jump with him or not?)

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:48 am

(Did you jump with me? I assumed that Zachary, being the only one who knew what was going to happen, jumped and astounded viewers. Actually, Molo asked me if I wanted to go on without you and I said "Only if he doesn't do anything to grab my attention.")

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:54 am

(OCC: alright G.Nevareh, I'll stick to your explanation of events)

"What the..." Theodarus spoke to himself, astounded by the sight of the other guy floating across the gap. "If he could do that earlier, why in hades didn't he do it earlier??"

Then he realized something he missed in his astonishment: He's at one end of the gap, and Zachary's on the other side.

"Hey!!" he shouted. "Help me across, if you please?"

(the earlier Binding Agreement is broken, as Zachary reply is not a valid "YES")

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 9/22/04 12:55 am

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:01 am

(OOC: Zachary didn't mention the spell affecting more than one person, and he only tested it on himself. . .so it didn't affect Theodarus. =/)

JoshuaDurron

Re: ................ A slug waiting for a snail ............

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:39 pm

Seeing his first chance to do something productive since he had arrived, Fwupo didn't ask questions, he merely vaulted himself off of the near wall, then off the far wall, and then hopefully off the ceiling, his rapid descent directed in such a way as to cause him to fall, knees first, on top of the fireball thrower (who looked like the more dangerous of the two at the moment.)

As he flew through the air, he screamed "Kramil Cannonball-kuuupoooooo!"

The Great Nevareh

The Snail has outpaced the slug!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:48 pm

"Oh! Who might you be? *Chuckle* I'm not that absent-minded. Should be simpler to target someone else anyone. When you feel it, jump. Can't describe what you'll feel, but, oh, you'll feel it."

Zachary then waves his hands at his erstwhile companion and begins to concentrate, letting out a stream of syllables that are very difficult to express in Romantic Lettering. But, if it must be put down, it's read something like this: !&#8359;asô$>?@#-).

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

FFFan: 0 / Flu Season: 2 x_x;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:46 pm

Adarl winced at the burning (literally) pain in his shoulder, though a smile was on his lips at the mage's shocked reaction. Wasting no time, and doing his best to ignore the pain in his shoulder, he readied his blade to strike the man.

...that is, until he heard the sceaming of "Kramil Cannonball-kuuupoooooo!"

He blinked, taking a step back instead to see what the hell was making that sound, sword still at the ready.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: FFFan: 0 / Flu Season: 2 x_x;

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:19 am

Fwupo came crashing down onto Varth, smashing his head onto the ground and knocking him unconscious with a sickening thud.

Adarl gripped his sword and prepared for the worst.

Thanks to Zachary's spell, Theodarus was able to jump the gap safely, albeit barely crossing it by a hair.

The two continued up the spiral, eventually reaching the top after a quick minute's jog.

They stepped off the last step, reaching an area like a small lobby, about the length and width of a dining room, that had a small opening leading to a hallway at the end. In front of that opening, stood three small dwarves. They were all wearing leather armor and blue bandannas.

"Looks like we have visitors." the first one, red-haired, said.

"Sorry you came this far." the second one, blue-haired spoke. "But we are soldiers of the Devonshire Imperial Army. 100 of out strongest members have entered this tournament. 10 of our men have reached the exit already. The other 90 have been sent to each exits' opening, to make sure that no one passes through. This way, Devonshire will be able to take this dangerous item."

"We are telling you this for your own good." the final one, yellow-haired, blurted out. "If you start to leave now, you might make it before you die of starvation or exhaustion. We do not mean to be malicious. But even if you fight us and are stronger, you will not be able to get to the exit in time, and we will not hesitate to sacrifice ourselves for the sake of the empire. Please, take what we have said into account." he said, bowing.

JoshuaDurron

::gives Dave Nyquill::

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:37 am

Having successfully completed his maneuver, the moogle sprang to his feet and looked around. He wasn't quite sure that the fireballs had been aimed at him (in fact, it looked like they hadn't been,) but it was wise not to take chances.

As his thoughts organized in his brain, Fwupo caught sight of Adral, who he stared at blankly for a moment or two. Then, "... Kupo! I recognize you-kupo," the moogle commented as he pointed at the half drow. "You're the one talking about accidents-kupo."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

It's like the odd couple! Only fuzzier and more blue =O

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:53 pm

...of all the people for him to encounter down here again.

Adarl unconciously rubbed the spot between his eyes, where Fwupo's string still left its faint mark from earlier. Once again, another warrior had saved him from possible demise. Unfortunately for the small moogle, the half-drow's earlier betrayal left him highly suspicious.

"...You have my thanks, small one. However, I warn you right now, do not mistake my gratitude for loyalty."

He backed up a bit, holding his sword before him still, wincing slightly at the pain from his burned shoulder.

"If you saved me only to help yourself, then I must disappoint you. I have had my limited trust broken once already, and I will not be betrayed again."

JoshuaDurron

And with 50% more (less?) oddness!

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:12 pm

"Kupo?" The moogle said, a blank look accompanying the equally mystified sound.

He was no slow cookie, though, and he was already beginning to suspect he understood the "accident" that had happened earlier. Also, as far as he was concerned, the adrenaline rush from all this was the only reward he wanted. At the moment, however, he doubted he could convince this fellow that if it came down to a final match between the two of them, he'd be happy to let the other man walk forward and claim the prize.

Thus, and therefore, he decided to leave all that out of it. "Actually-kupo, it was more my way of saying 'sorry about earlier', kupo. Which way did you come from-kupo?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Don't forget the 33% increase in kupo =[

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:46 pm

Adarl raised an eyebrow at the brief apology, and the question just asked of him. Once again, several options presented themselves.

He could lie to the moogle, perhaps attempt to lead him astray of the true exit. Despite his apparent naive and innocent appearance, for all Adarl knew, this paticular moogle could be psychotic. Past experience had taught the mercenary that sometimes, the most deadly opponents are the ones that 'seem' the weakest.

...but on the other hand, in all three of his encounters thus far, he surely would have died without assistance.

Saffron, before leaving Adarl to die, had saved him not once, but twice. And just now, the small moogle dispatched the mage, before he could regain the initiative on the injured swordsman.

Adarl knew he could trust no one in this competition, but it was clear he would not last long without help. For now, at least. So with a slight sigh, he returned the bastard sword to his back, covering his injured shoulder with a hand before speaking.

"I came from a long passage behind me. It seems that these... 'gentleman'..." Adarl said, with a sarcastic tone as he pointed to the two injured soldiers, "...have many friends throughout the maze, intending to keep everyone inside."

wkz

Slug:0, Snail:2, Turtles:?

Unread postby wkz » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:25 pm

*Sigh* Theodarus thought to himself, while running up the stairs. "Helped by my mark. If Stefanian ever heard about this, I'll be the laughing stock of the Bounty Hunter's Guild..."

He snuck another peek at the pale, scholarly mark running up the stairs. "Maybe that's not the mark after all. He's reputed to be a ruthless man, and nothing in the bounty list ever said anything about using magic......"

Theodarus shook his head, HARD. That was his wounded pride speaking, one that does not admit getting help from a bounty. He has to be hard now, especially NOW, in the middle of nowhere and having enemies all around. If that was the mark in the first place.....

With that rageing arguement running round and round in circles, he almost did not notice they had reached the top of the stairs. And the three dwarves guarding the enterence.

"Ah Crap." Theodarus almost face-palmed as he listened to what the dwarves were saying. "Just Great. Just Great. They are going to waste.....wait a minute....."

Another of Theodarus's sneaky ideas came into his mind. "Alright, dwarves, I see we are severely outmatched." he said in a loud voice almost nearing a shout. "If you do nothing, we will do nothing on our side, OK?"

(Theodarus activates Binding Agreement. Details in his mind: "Dwarves will do nothing to us. Not attacking, Not talking, Not blocking our path, Nothing.")

The Great Nevareh

Will the slug succeed?!?!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:02 pm

Zachary sits there, perplexed. These people are doing something that makes literally no sense to him. And his erstwhile ally's statement seems to make even less sense. However, Zachary isn't about to act.

JoshuaDurron

Re: Will the slug succeed?!?!

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:40 pm

"Kupooo..." the moogle let his voice trail off for a moment, thinking. "Well then I'll go this way-kupo. This is probably the way to the exit-kupo."

And with that, the moogle pivoted and headed in the opposite direction that Adral had indicated.

wkz

Re: Will the slug succeed?!?!

Unread postby wkz » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:45 pm

(Oh, I forgot to mention, Theodarus still has about 5 minutes of charge left with that brush, and the charge itself is wearing out fast when not in use....)

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Of course not, he lacks TURTEL POWAH o_@

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:49 pm

Adarl watched the small moogle start through the formerly guarded hallway, letting out a soft sigh. The prospect of accompanying the small fuzzy creature was unpleasant to him. Still... it was better than nothing under the circumstances. And they had little time to get out of here.

Taking a quick look around the room first, and at the two injured men on the floor, he started off after Fwupo.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Slug loses!

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:42 am

Adarl followed his newfound companion, Fwupo, down the hallway that had been previously guarded by the two soldiers.

They ended up in a room similar to the one that Fwupo started off in, long and littered with holes left and right.

There was, however. . .something a little different.

This room was empty of the living, instead littered with blood and dead bodies. There had to be at least 40 armored soldiers in the room alone, among piles of contestants.

Suddenly, Adarl and Fwupo noticed a slight movement in the corner. It seemed that behind a pile of dead bodies, there was still a living man. Upon hearing the footsteps, he had shifted his body to see the intruders. Upon further inspection, one could see two green eyes peeking out from the deathpile.

(OOC: wkz, since you entered yourself into this agreement, I am assuming it affects you too? If so, I am really really excited to see how you work your way out of this.)

As Theodarus spoke his ultimatum, the three dwarves turned and whispered among one another.

"As long as you hold up to your side of the bargain. . ." the red-haired dwarve spoke. "We will abide to it. But do note, that if more people come, we will have to deal with them as well. But we could not have hoped for a better end to this. We accept."

Time until the door closes: 8 minutes.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/24/04 7:50 am

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Slug loses!

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:13 am

"...such slaughter..." Adarl muttered. Even he was taken aback by all the bodies laying on the floor. Had they all killed one another trying to reach the exit? Or was something far more sinister at work here...

He had little time to think about this, for he heard the movement in the corner. The half-drow reflexively draws out his sword, holding it before himself.

"Who's there!?" he shouted.

wkz

Slug loses? That's what you think.

Unread postby wkz » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:01 pm

(Binding agreement established Yippe!!)

"Alright," Theodarus leaned over to his companion and whispered, "I have made a kind of magical binding spell over them. They will not block our way now. Problem is, once I stop looking at them, the spell will break, so follow me closely, and be prepared to run really fast."

And with that, he started leading his mark around the walls of the room towards the exit, all the while making sure he sees all the dwarves and did not get close to them. Mr Theodarus and his friend (although Zachary had not indicated "YES', and was not included in the dwarf's "YES" reply, thus was not affected by the agreement) is not going to do anything to the dwarves, like block their walking path. And the dwarves do the same to them: nothing.

After all, all the people in the room are honorable beings who keep their promises, arn't they not?

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 9/24/04 1:12 pm

The Great Nevareh

Snail is impressed!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:36 pm

"Erm... yes."

Zachary, therefore, does precisely what he is told to do regarding the dwarves. He finds himself entirely unable to consider doing anything involving the dwarves (like engage them in polite conversation).

JoshuaDurron

Re: Snail is impressed!

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:48 pm

"Relax-kupo. He doesn't looke dangerous-kupo."

Yet-kupo.

Fwupo walked over to the burried fellow and peered down at him. "Tough luck-kupo. Need a hand out-kupo?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Turtle is still #1.

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:41 pm

". . .You mean, you're not going to kill me?" the man's voice, small and weak, spoke. The pile of dead bodies began to move, and suddenly, Adarl knew why he recognized this voice.

Coming out of the pile was Jemyle Parkins, the short, rat-faced man with a small leather pack on his back. He stared up at Adarl. "Hey, wait a second. . .I know you. . ."

He looked around the room. "This was really horrifying to watch. . ." he spoke. "But it wasn't just one person, at least from what I could tell. I arrived just about 5 minutes ago. And there were about 3 people just tearing everyone apart. They wouldn't attack each other, though. . .it was really kind of strange. But as you can tell. . .they didn't belong to the Devonshire Imperial army."

He looked up at Adarl and then to Fwupo, his sunken eyes pleading. "Are you going to continue to the exit??"

Zachary led Theodarus around the room, as the dwarves` bodies stood unusually still. Sweat was dripping down all three of their foreheads.

Theodarus and Zachary continued around the way, slipping past the small gap that was now in between the dwarves and the hallway ahead. Theodarus could now just barely keep eye contact with all three by staring at them from a slightly skewed sideways perspective. The next step he took into the passageway would cause him to lose sight with the red one, then consecutively with the blue, and finally, the yellow one.

Time until the door closes: 8:30

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/24/04 6:45 pm

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

!?

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:15 pm

Adarl did indeed recognize the man, the first to suggest working together to the half-drow. But recognition or not, something about the situation did bother him.

"If we wish to progress in this competition, obviously. However..."

He approached the short man, with a look full of distrust and suspicion.

"How, exactly, did you manage to survive?" Adarl asked the man.

The Great Nevareh

!!!?

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:53 pm

"So, when to we start running?" says Zachary to Theodorus.

wkz

Re: !!!?

Unread postby wkz » Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:58 pm

"Wait a bit" Theodarus said with a sly smile, taking out the previously charged self-inking brush. Sure, the charge had dissipated almost to nothing by now, but Theodarus only needed 20 seconds worth of charge for what he was about to do.

With bold, quick strokes, he wrote "Haste" on both Zachary's and his own legs. Ignoring the protests of his mark, he held up a hand for silence, and said "Alright, here's to hoping that the dwarves does not have anything that makes them move really fast. Ready? 3, 2, 1, RUN!!!!"

(Theodarus invokes 2 words of power....... and its pretty self-explanatory. The remainding charge on the brush should be dissipated next time he takes it out.)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:49 am

(OOC: If Theodarus can talk to Zachary, then I assume that the dwarves can talk amongst themselves as well, just not to Theodarus or Zachary? They can also do anything, as long as it does not interfere with Theodarus? I'm a bit confused as to what they can and cannot do, please explain it to me before I post.)

"I told you. . ." Jemyle said, staring up at Adarl. "I came here midst the commotion. I didn't want to die, and there were people chasing me, so I played died and hid among the bodies. You gotta believe me. . .I can't go back now. . .I'll surely die. I was waiting for someone to follow to the exit, so that I can survive."

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:30 pm

(OCC: To the GM

Here's the original wording of the Binding-Agreement:"Alright, dwarves, I see we are severely outmatched.""If you do nothing, we will do nothing on our side, OK?"
Details in his mind: "Dwarves will do nothing to us. Not attacking, Not talking, Not blocking our path, Nothing."

You assumed correctly: The dwarves can do anything they want amongst themselves (including moving about, talking, etc.). They just cannot do anything to "us" (Theodarus and Zachary), as per "binding agreement". This includes anything with intent of doing something, like moving towards them to block their path, or picking up a weapon before trying to strike at them.

(Or maybe even gathering together to discuss how to hinder the pair? After all, everything they might want to do right then has to do with the pair they were sworn to block. At the very least, this arguement fits what you had already said in the story: They got as stuck as statues......)

Same goes for Theodarus or Zachary against the dwarves, but the 2 adventurers just minded their business while threading a path through the dwarfs, so they are not affected.

I think I'll have to write out the details of anything he does in much more.... er.... detail next time I invoke his skills. It can get uniquely messier than, say, swinging a sword....)

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 9/25/04 2:46 pm

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:21 pm

"Kupooooo..." Mused Fwupo. "It's up to you-kupo, swordman-kupo. I don't much care either way-kupo."

The Great Nevareh

Tah-Daah!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:41 pm

And thus, Zachary ran like he had never run before. He was quite surprised at his own speed, since he's pretty sure he can't run as fast as he is going right now.

"Yeow! If this is your doing, then I think I know who's going to win the tournament!"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Tah-Daah!

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:19 am

Adarl let out yet another sigh of annoyance. It was bad enough to be stuck with Mr. Kupo, and now this man asked for his help? The very man he told earlier to depend on himself, not others, if he wished to live?

...still, there was merit to what this Jem person said. As the half-drow realized earlier with Fwupo's assistance, alliances existed to crush the weak and the foolish. Without one of their own, their chances of success, or even survival, begin to fall drastically. He only hoped, as he did with Fwupo, that Jemyle would not prove as unreliable as Saffron had.

"...I have no qualms with you traveling with us. But I warn you again. If you cannot look out for yourself, do not depend on us to do so. This is still a competition."

He surveyed the room again, attempting to note anything out of the ordinary. Other than the massive pile of corpses, anyway. He then turned back to Jemyle.

"Do you know which way these three warriors travelled?" he asked the scrawny man.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:22 am

(OOC, to wkz: Yeah....Theodarus has an awesome ability, it can just get a tad confusing, that's all. Putting some extra write-ups in would be good. You can post them in the OOC board and I'll add them to your chara sheet in the character closet.)

Zachary began dashing, Theodarus soon close behind him.

The dwarves then, suddenly, found themselves able to move again. The red one turned around, his eyes blazing, his small mouth twisted in an enraged snarl. "ASSEMBLE! BLOCK THEIR PATH!" he shouted. Immediately, the blue and yellow dwarves darted off in a flash, dashing along the side walls. And they were fast. If Zachary or Theodarus didn't do anything in the next five seconds, the dwarves would soon catch up to them.

"That way." Jemyle said, pointing down the room of blood, to a small exit. "That's the only exit out of here, and they sure didn't turn around, or I would have seen them." he said. "But. . .they might still be there." he said, inching his way behind Adarl and Fwupo. "I'm not very good at fighting, so I think I should follow behind you two."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:46 am

...now Adarl was blinking again, turning around to face the man, glaring.

"...wait. Just. A damn. Minute. You came to a contest, involving COMBAT SKILL, with NO COMBAT SKILL?"

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs