The Twelve

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
The Great Nevareh

Re: Reunion (2)

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:26 am

"He's kind of hard to miss, and I think he's one of those Zodiac people you were looking for."
Nonchalant, as usual. He either doesn't know what he's saying or he doesn't care.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Adarl & Lamotte I ~The Scar Whispers~

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:13 am

Adarl, in his 44 years of existing in this world, had seen many things. Things of wonder, and things that would astound the 'average' person.

This, however... this was like NOTHING else the half-drow had seen before. Adarl took several steps back, it taking all his self control not to give in to the immense fear he felt at that moment.

"W...wh..what the...hell....a...are you...?" the half-drow stammers, as he struggles to remain calm in a defensive posture, waiting for the right moment to sidestep out of the way.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Adarl & Lamotte II ~Nobody's Paradise~

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:54 pm

Lamotte stopped in front of Adarl, his stark white hair flowing like some sort of liquid flame.

"When I was a small child, I was kidnapped from my parents by the priests of the Cult of Vonnornoth, a cult that specialized in curses and incantations. I was used as. . .a test subject, you could say. They stood by my side for three days, chanting away, running their grimy fingers around cuts they had made in my chest.

"Finally, on the third day, it was done. They had finished whatever the hell they were trying to do. And they stitched up the curse. I was to be their soldier in the Covenant, to serve them against their more violent opposers. They had me practice hand-to-hand combat, but never spoke of the strange ritual they had done to me.

"Then, it happened. One day, the neighboring town had got an army together to come and wipe the Cult and their horrible actions off the face of the earth. I, but a mere slave, was frightened to the thought of what they would do to me if they found me, and thought I was one of the members. Nevertheless, I was forced to fight, and I ran out.

"Not more than five seconds into the seige, I was slashed across the scar of the curse seal that had happened to me about half a year earlier. Suddenly, I felt a strange power overtake me, and then I turned into a younger version of what you see now.

"The rest is pretty simple. I killed them all - the townspeople and the cultists. They were such weaklings. . .but yet I hungered for more. I don't know what the hell those insane people were trying to do for me, but they made a big mistake. . .a big, big mistake."

Lamotte grinned wildly, raising his bone sword to bring it down upon Adarl.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Adarl & Lamotte II ~Nobody's Paradise~

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:09 pm

...a man made killing machine... how... sad. Adarl thinks to himself. There's not much time for it, however, as he quickly darts and rolls to the side. He comes at the giant 'demon', going for the fast swipes with his blade.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Adarl & Lamotte II ~Nobody's Paradise~

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:20 pm

Adarl came down hard, slashing a chunk of flesh off of Lamotte's arm.

The monster reared back, screaming, and Adarl could see that he was as inhuman below the flesh as he was outside. There seemed to the same large red muscular cords inside his body as well, and they squirmed in the open wound, blood pouring out.

Lamotte smirked, and came at Adarl again. The two became locked in a stalemate of blades. Lamotte brought back his sword and swiped again, again, and again, but Adarl blocked every blow.

The half-drow's eyes could see that Lamotte's spinal cord was not taking light of this damage. Every parry he had made had chipped the bone near the center of the cord. You don't mess with a Bastard Sword.

Still, Lamotte came again, relentless, trying to slice the half-drow into two this time with a horizontal strike.

Meanwhile. . .

Rall listened to Zachary speak. "A zodiac. . .?" He looked at Rose, frowning, and raising his metal arm.

Rose smiled. "Yes, that's right. I'm Rose Wernhart, the 9th member of the Dark Zodiacs." She turned to face the men, bending over and pulling the back of her leotard together. A faceless tiger tattoo was on the center of her right buttcheek.

She grinned, not making any move to turn around. . .

wkz

Guess we found Theo's weak spot... Beautiful women

Unread postby wkz » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:57 pm

Well, you can be sure about Theodarus being out of the action. The negotiator was busy trying to look away in all directions, while at the same time look towards the display.....

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 11/24/04 9:57 pm

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Rose's Purpose. . .?

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:40 pm

Rose smirked, continuing to display her "assets" to the group.

"Enough of that." Negi piped up from behind. "What is your purpose? Do you wish to fight all of us?"

"I told you." she said, finally giving up and turning around. "I want to find my hubby." She looked at everyone, finally ending up on Zachary. "Do you know where he is or what?"

Rall turned and whispered to Theodarus. "Are you in control of yourself? I may need some backup if she tries something funny."

wkz

Re: Rose's Purpose. . .?

Unread postby wkz » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:38 am

Red-faced, Thoedarus stammered "Wha?!? Of course I'm in control.... I mean... what... dammit, is it THAT obvious!?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:39 am

Rall sighed, rubbing his forehead with his left hand. "Anyway. . .Negi, you know what I'm going to tell YOU."

"Yes." he said. "I'll stay back, don't worry."

Rall turned to Riley and Fwupo. "You guys get ready too."

The two muscians nodded to each other, and then turned back to face Rall. "Right."

Rose smirked. "Look at all these fine young men. . ."

Meanwhile, the cold water continued to flow into the room through the door.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:06 am

...he is fast... but... his 'weapon' does not appear to be very sturdy... the half-drow thinks, as he parries the relentless trikes, ...however, it is possible that destroying it would cause something far worse...

But Adarl did not have much choice. He had to try and take this 'demon' of a man down. Should this fail to help the situation, then he would consider withdrawing.

The next time his opponent goes to strike, he readies his blade and goes to slam it into the 'spinal blade'

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Adarl & Lamotte III ~Rever's Edge~

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:41 pm

Adarl swiftly smashed his blade into the crux of the cord, chipping it in half. The upper end of the bone fell to the ground, and Lamotte held the lower end, staring in shock.

"Hm." he frowned. "You seem to be stronger than I anticipated. Your sword does hold some power after all."

Lamotte pulled his hands into fists, and began to breathe very slowly. The scar glowed red, almost pulsating with his body.

Then, Adarl noticed small bursts of energy crackling around the monster's hands. Soon, there were two small yellow orbs formed around his fists.

"Let's see if you can block this." he shouted, launching the two cantelope-sized balls towards Adarl.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Adarl & Lamotte III ~Rever's Edge~

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:57 pm

SHIT.

With no time to react with a counter of some kind, Adarl tries to get out of their way, rolling to the side.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Adarl & Lamotte III ~Rever's Edge~

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:08 pm

Adarl rolled downwards, completely dodging the right blast.

The left blast, however, seared past the half-drow's arm, ravaging the flesh along the outer edge into a painful burn wound.

Lamotte smiled, beginning to charge another. "That's just the beginning, pal. Welcome to my world."

The Great Nevareh

So predictable.

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:37 pm

So predictable.
Zachary seems entirely unfazed by this. However, he still isn't going to act in any way, shape, or form until he is threatened in some way by this person. Still, fire and water mix interestingly, and the cold wetness is probably her doing.
And Zachary continues to do his math, more sure of his abilities, but not entirely sure of his recovered power.
Better be careful not to overdo it this time.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Rose I ~Breakout~

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:29 am

Rose snapped her fingers. "That'll about do it."

As she said it, the door behind Zachary was crushed in two by a huge tidal wave coming from the spa area. The gush of water caught the back of Zachary's legs and sent him flailing around backwards.

"Shit!" Rall shouted. "Get Negi above the water. We can't let those bandages get wet."

Riley and Fwupo dashed to grab Negi, and began to run him back into the medical room to place him on the cot.

Rall struggled to keep his balance through the gushing water, which was now up to his knees. He turned to Theodarus. "You alright?"

Theodarus could hardly believe his eyes. Somehow, at the entrace to the Y-hallway back to the stairway, behind Rose, the water had hit some sort of impasse, and simply stood there, like there was an invisible wall.

She could definitely control water, that was an understatement. . .Rose stood there, her arms crossed under her breasts, staring at the men and waiting for them to make a move. All the time the water continued to gush into the room, filling it further and further.

The Great Nevareh

Re: Rose I ~Breakout~

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:17 pm

"Honestly. So predictable."
Zachary now activates the spell series that he's been preparing ever since he saw the woman the first time. The first thing he does, of course, is sends loose a gravity field that holds the woman in place, if even for a second- a burst of heavy gravity to throw her off-balance. It's centered on the ground under her, the gravitational blow pulling her down with muchos force for a very short period of time. This move, in itself, is not intended to kill, since the last time he tried to kill someone with it he sealed himself and his target (as well as a bystander) in an alternate dimension.

The moment the field is in place, without truly ascertaining if it worked or not, he fires himself up, spins out his staff, and charges at her by firing a burst behind himself and shooting himself forward on another burst, bringing his staff about to crush her shoulder and ribs, and who knows what else, if he hits. All the while, he yells:
"Next time kill us when we aren't expecting it or let your husband do the thinking."

(100 G's on Rose, followed by Paint it Black on Rose, aiming to disable/kill, in that order.)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Rose II

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:44 pm

Rose stood firmly in place, unable to move from Zachary's spell. She continued to stay still, smirking at him.

Zachary flew into the air, and began propelling himself at Rose. As he closed in on his target, however, he suddenly saw something strange happen.

In a flash, Rose's body seemed to become liquified, and then the water that stood in place of her body splashed into the rest of the water. Zachary went smashing down into the pool, the water thankfully taking some of the force out of the blow so that he didn't knock himself out at the bottom.

He suddenly a fist connect with the back of his head, punching him downwards further, underwater.

Two arms grabbed a hold of his neck, apparently trying to send him to a watery grave.

"Hey!" Rall sloshed over towards Zachary. "What the hell just happened!?"

The man couldn't believe his eyes. Zachary was underwater, apparently being choked by two floating arms. It didn't make any sense at all.

Suddenly, a foot flew out of the water, smashing Rall in the chin and knocking him backwards, dazed. "What. . .the. . .hell. . .!?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Rose II

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:24 am

If the half-drow had anything to say about it, the man would not get another chance to fire off another blast. Wincing from the burns in his arm, he does his best to ignore the pain, rushing the demon. He attempts his three quick slashes again, hoping he can get there in time before it finishes charging up.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Adarl & Lamotte IV ~Relentless Assault~

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:47 pm

Adarl climbed to his feet and rushed forward, desperately trying to end the impending assault.

He slashed quickly with his sword, cutting deep gashes in the man's arm. Lamotte screamed, promptly losing concentration in his attack, and stumbled backwards.

As Adarl stared at the creature, he noticed that the scar in the center of his chest seemed to pulsate, and beat with the rest of the body. It was glowing red, and looked undoubtedly like a "core".

Lamotte growled, looking at the cuts on his arm, which were bleeding profusely. The open wounds pulsated with red tendrils. Lamotte ran forward to Adarl again, saying nothing, and wound up for a kick. He slid his left hand behind his back and made a sort of fist....

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/28/04 9:42 pm

wkz

A rule of old-school shooters: "Shoot the glowy thing.&

Unread postby wkz » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:39 pm

"Ah Crap!!" Theodarus shouted out in surprise as Rose liquified and disappeared. He immediately recovered from that (and the "beauty attack" too....), and whipped out one of his brushes.

"This is going to be really close... darn it, why didn't I think of charging the.... huh?" Theodarus thought as he watched Zachary getting tangled in the water, then noticed Rall getting kicked. "What the..." he looked back towards Zachary. (OCC: is he still entangled/held?)

"The distance... is she... hmmm..." An idea started forming in his mind, while his brush continued charging in his hand....

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Rose III ~Calm Before the Storm~

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:45 pm

Theodarus charged his brush, staring at the melee that was unfolding before him.

Rall was wrestling with the feet that were materializing out from the water, trying to protect himself with his metal arm.

Zachary was still underwater, being strangled by the two arms.

Suddenly, Fwupo and Riley returned from the medical room. They took one look at what was going on and stood agape in horror.

"What the hell?!" Riley shouted, turning to stare at Theodarus. "What's going on?"

"Hey-kupo. . ." Fwupo said, raising his head. The water was up to his head now, which was around Theodarus and Riley's waists. "Maybe we should hide back in that room. The water seems to only be able to stretch throughout this place-kupo."

The Great Nevareh

Re: The Twelve (Freestyle)

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:34 am

Shapeshifting? What and interesting phenomenon! I wonder how she maintains consciousness without having the internal organ structure to do so? Perhaps she exiles her consciousness elsewhere... I wonder if she can re-form from any amount of water? Or does she need to mass the same amount as the water itself... maybe this isn't water at all!

Despite the fact that he is in the process of dying, Zachary manages to continue to speculate about her power.

Well, the only real way Water has an advantage is because of gravity. Without gravity to provide base intertia, she wouldn't be able to exert any force. Whoo, pretty colors. I guess this means I'm asphyxiating. Couldn't she just crush my head or something? Strangling me seems like such a waste of effort. I guess I'd better do something to not die. Since that would, y'know, kind of suck. That's it!

Zachary then focuses and tries (through a fog of oxygen deprivation) to make the cieling more attractive (in a gravitational sense) than the floor to the both of them. In reversing gravity thus, he might gain a bit of freedom with which he can escape his watery demise. Though first he opens his mouth and swallows whatever flows in, as an experiment.

(You mean precise, Molo.)

Edited by: The Great Nevareh at: 11/29/04 5:02 am

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Rose IV ~Torrents of Rage~

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:31 am

(OOC: Oh, then what the hell does concise mean? >.> )

Zachary flew up towards the ceiling, floating in mid-air. This was particularly taxing on his head to concentrate for this, but if he didn't, he would be sent spiraling down into the water again. And so, he stood on the ceiling, breathing in slow, precise amounts, as not to screw this up.

Down the below, the hands had dissapeared.

Rall was still battling with the two legs. "This is getting annoying. . ." he scoffed, and suddenly, a large blade came out with a snap from the side of the metal contraption attached to his right arm. He swung it through the air with a quick slash, cutting straight through one of the legs, ripping a long cut down one of the legs.

A scream echoed throughout the room, although where the actual origin of it was, was anyone's guess. The water began to swirl up in the center, creating a large, vacuous whirlpool, which, if not stopped, would suck everything into the center.

The water, which was now up to everyone's chest, was a bit hard to resist. Fwupo had latched himself onto Riley's back, and was currently staring in horror of what would happen.

"Grab onto something!!" Riley shouted, searching frantically for something to latch his guitar strap onto.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/29/04 5:04 pm

wkz

Re: Rose IV ~Torrents of Rage~

Unread postby wkz » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:18 pm

"Her body's liquified, and can appear anywhere in the water, but she can still get hurt!" Theodarus shouted out the apparent fact (just in case one of his allies does not get it) while trying to hold his feet against the current.

Alright, that means if I do this, it'll hurt her all right he thought as he felt the charge that had built up in the brush. "Alright, ALL of you, HEADS ABOVE the Water, NOW!!"

And without checking if his allies had complied, he turned the brush on its end, and "wrote" on the surface of the water in so quickly and forcefully that, for a moment, Zachary might be able to read the word "Freeze Sides" from his vantage point.

That is, if he can read the short, jagged and to-the-point pictograph script of the Orks...

(Theodarus activates 2 Words of Power: Freeze and Side. Details in his mind put it as "Freeze the entire sides of the water", making a giant ice cube with a watery interior. Reasoning of why he does so:
1) He knows he just does not have the "juice" to freeze all the water.
2) He made a deduction (in the "heat" of the moment): since Rose can get hurt even in liquid form, her body is still "whole" despite being part of the water. Therefore, she still needs to do things a normal person needs to do, such as BREATH.

Of course, he forgot the fact that the lower half of all their bodies would be sharing the same space....

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:20 am

Adarl does his best to avoid the kick, watching the drawn back fist carefully, expecting another strike of some kind. He briefly considers his next move.

...striking that core before released his power... but... if I were to strike it again... just maybe...

Figuring he has nothing to lose at this point, he readies a strike at the pulsating core in the demon's chest.

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:22 am

Zachary looks calmly down from his vantage point on the cieling as he focuses to maintain the effect. It isn't too taxing, but concentration is necessary to maintain it, after all. Looking "up" at his compatriots on the floor, he then tries to figure out what's going on without drawing too much brainpower away from his conscious process of keeping himself on the cieling.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Rose V ~Drain~

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:23 am

"Hmph." Rose slowly turned her eyes up to stare at Zachary. "So that's where you went."

She sighed, re-melted into the ice, and re-appeared a little bit more to the side from Zachary, so that she could speak eye-to-eye to him, albeit upside-down.

"I usually don't give away my secrets this easily, but since I wish for information from that man who can freeze things, I'll tell you.

"I did not practice to master these powers. I was born with them. As you may or may not have been able to infer, I am not human. I was created in an underground lab, which has long been destroyed. The scientists were more or less insane, only interested in creating new, warped 'projects.' They didn't have a single care for human life.

"They would create children with each other, but during pregnancy, would alter the genes so that something would be flawed. They would cut out complete blocks of DNA just to see what the product was. They would also experiment with their kidnapped concubines, casting archaic incantations on them, keeping them in horrible situations, just as more variables in the equation. Most of them were failures, but there were some very interesting fruits, such as Bruce and I.

"I don't know why I have this power. I don't know what they did to reach this stage, nor do I care. All I know is that I was rescued as a child along with Bruce, by our current master, Kaen. He is our savior. And we will follow him to our deaths."

She looked around at the five men in the room. "You're all in too deep now to step out." she said. "Our plans are far above any of your heads."

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/30/04 4:24 am

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Lamotte V ~Kaifuku~

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:07 am

Theodarus quickly activated his brush, just as Rall was sliding towards the center of the water.

What had previously been a pool of water was now a huge block of ice. Theodarus was frozen from the waist down and was, to put it bluntly, starting to get a little cold.

Fwupo and Riley were a few feet away from him, but the opening to the room Negi was now hiding in. They looked around.

"Hey, this isn't good." Riley said. "I was planning to run away just a few seconds ago."

Fwupo narrowed his eyes over to Theodarus. "This was all you could come up with-kupo?!"

Rall was frozen in what was more or less the center of the ice block. He craned his neck back towards his comrades. "Stop whining, and use your heads for a few minutes." he said, bringing the large blade on top of his metal arm down and cutting a large piece out of the ice. "This should do well."

Then, from the southern corner of the room, a little below where Zachary was still 'standing', the upper body of Rose suddenly appeared.

She looked exactly the same as she did when she had first entered the room, except that her bottom half seemed to be protruding from the block of ice.

Her eyes were narrowed and staring straight towards Theodarus. "You all seem to be a bit more clever than I anticipated. . ." she said. "So what sort of trick is this?" she asked him. "Can you manipulate water, or what? How long does it last?"

She obviously had lost her patience, and was beginning to look a bit worse for the wear.

Rall continued sawing his way out of the ice, and took a quick glance at Theodarus to see how he would answer the woman.

Adarl dodged the kick easily, and slammed his sword downwards towards Lamotte's chest.

Lamotte, caught off by surprise, let go of his charging blast, causing it to explode outwards, smashing into Adarl's hip and sending him skeetering back a bit. Small bloody burn wounds now littered his left side.

He stared at what he had just done. Lamotte's body had begun convulsing. Wincing in the pain, he still managed to commend himself on the great job he had just done. He had slashed a perfect line straight through the man's chest, following along one of the scar's openings.

Suddenly, Lamotte's skin began to crackle, and the red muscle-like cords began to pour out from all over his body. They seemed to all be drawn back towards the wound, especially the new blood that Adarl had just drawn.

His body was covered in them, and under them, just like earlier, it seemed to mutate and change into something else. That's when it hit Adarl -- he was transforming again.

The Great Nevareh

Re: Lamotte V ~Kaifuku~

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:14 am

"I assume this means it's safe for me to come down?"
Zachary looks around and targets the woman.
"Actually, if we're going to sit around and chat about our powers, I was wondering if you'd be willing to tell me a few theortetical things about your shapeshifting. My major focus is physics, but I've always wondered about morphology. I've never met a real shapeshifter before, and I've always wondered about the processes that you guys undergo in order to maintain consciousness after the traditional vessel for your conscious has become something else."

The Great Nevareh

Re: Rose V ~Drain~

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:28 am

"Interesting! Now, do you maintain consciousness while you're shapeshifted, or do you become a more instinctual entity? Do you still have a "body", so to speak, or do you become one with the whole body of water that you've joined? This is FASCINATING, beleive me! And your powers are genetic? A-MAZING. If you can do all of this by mere instinct, imagine how powerful you could be if you trained yourself in the useage of these powers!"

Zachary has sort of checked out. Just... not in the way that most people seem to lose their grip on reality and go dancing off into fantasy land.

"Do you know where this laboratory was? Those notes would have been priceless!"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:37 am

Rose seemed to be put a bit off, by her opponent's sudden interest in her. She gulped, and started to answer Zachary's questions.

"Well, when I assimilate myself into water, I become the water. It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it themselves -- that is to say, everyone. Which means you will never get it. Just let me say, that I can see everything and all that is going on around me as the body of water. As water cannot be "cut" or "damaged", I cannot be either. But all the current attributes about my body stay over until the next time I return to my human form. I can return from the smallest amount of water, even a raindrop. And. . .yes, they're genetic. Uhh, you really think so? Err, thanks I guess."

She was blushing now, and compared to before, looked even cuter. Her makeup had started to smear from the sweat and water on her, but she still had a natural beauty that no one had ever seen before.

"Kaen destroyed the laboratory before saving us." she said. "Everyone is dead except for the children he saved."

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:42 am

"I guess I should have figured he had. Still, it would have been nice had he saved those notes. You become one with the water, hmm? So, could you, say, re-form yourself from that swallow of you I took while in the process of drowning? That would be an interesting way to assasinate someone- be drunk by them and then kill them by ripping out of their body from the small amount that they drank. I know a few people who can become "one" with the forest, but I doubt it's the same thing, really. You still think clearly? Can you stay as water for as long as you like? If so, then you're immortal!"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:48 am

"No. . ." she said. "It drains some of my power as long as I am in my liquid-form. I can't stay in it forever. . .otherwise I would jump into the sea and dissapear forever."

She seemed to hesitate there, and her eyes stared past Zachary. Suddenly she snapped back to reality. "And. . .if the water is frozen, I can't breathe." she narrowed her eyes over to Theodarus.

Rall finished cutting himself out of the ice, and began to walk across the surface over towards Rose. "Well, I guess you're in a sticky situation, aren't you?" he said, his brown eyes blazing as bright as his spiky red hair. He held the huge metal contraption above himself, the large blade across the top pointing towards Rose. "You shouldn't underestimated us, bitch." he said, moving closer. "Now you die."

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:23 am

"... That's an interesting leap of logic."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

An Interruption

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:27 am

Rall stopped in his step, turning his head slowly and turning to face Zachary. "What, you want to interrogate me, too?" he said. "You were standing right above her, why didn't you take advantage of the moment and finish her off? Just shut up and let me finish this. Honestly. . .to think that a person like you got this far!!"

The Great Nevareh

Re: An Interruption

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:56 pm

"'A person like me' doesn't have much of a vested interest in killing anyone right now. Though I would like whatever badges she has. Honestly, sir, you're much too bloodthirsty to consider yourself a crusader for right if you're willing to kill a yielding opponent that is already defeated. How can you be much better than her? All this looking up is making me dizzy. Is it safe to come down?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: An Interruption

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:01 pm

"Hmph." Rall didn't offer an answer to Zachary's question, instead turning around to face Rose. "Alright. I'll prove I'm not some bloodthirsty killer like you bastards. Give all the badges you have on you, and promise to run away, and I will let you go free."

Rose stared at Rall, her face blank. "I can't do that. I am under orders to make it to the final round, and to destroy everything in my path."

Rall turned back to Zachary and stared at him with sarcastic eyes. "See what I mean? You can't reason with people like this."

wkz

Interruption part 2

Unread postby wkz » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:16 pm

As Thoeodarus watched, Zachary had a conversation with Rose about her past and powers. Suddenly Rose snapped back to reality. "And... if the water is frozen, I can't breathe." she narrowed her eyes over to Theodarus.

"Yes, that was the original intention, except it seems I did not manage to trap you successfully" Theodarus replied...

... Or would have, if Rall did not enter the conversation. "You shouldn't underestimated us, bitch." The metal-armed man said, cutting a path through the ice and moving closer. "Now you die."

As he watched, Rall continued on to threaten for the badges to "prove I'm not some bloodthirsty killer like you bastards". What the HELL? What kind of stupid reasoning is this?! Theodarus thought as the offer was expectedly and flatly refused. "See what I mean?" The brute almost seemed to shout, "You can't reason with people like this."

"Yes you can." Theodarus replied almost irritatedly from where he was stuck in the ice. "One thing that was taught to me: Everything can be reasoned." Charging the brush again, this time with the intention of freeing himself, he continued "The only time you cannot do so is when you refuse to listen to others, standing stubbonly on your viewpoint."

He looked towards Rose. "Like for example now. Apparently, not all the Zodiacs are bloodthirsty killing machines. Who knows, if I have met Rose here in different circumstances, we might have become good friends. Its only your stubbon refusal to see who she is that's clouding your judgement."

While he waited for the idea to sink into Rall's thickheaded skull, he turned to Rose. "And yes, I can manipulate water as much as you can." Although not as often as you can "Now faced with the situation where people on both sides has the ability to kill the other, can we at least peacefully sit down and talk things out? A temporarly truce?"

(Theodarus is charging the brush, in case you have missed it just now. Thus, he is unable to use the ability "Binding Agreement" on Rose

Also: Did Zachary just about did EVERYTHING to prepare Theo's "Word of Command"? I'll use that if I have to...)

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 11/30/04 11:25 pm

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Rall Gets Steamed

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:45 am

"Ho ho. . ." Rall feigned laughter. "This is beautiful. Just beautiful. You guys are way stupider than I thought. I guess this is my fault, then, for assuming you had some intelligence." He stared at Theodarus. "She's just playing you. I wouldn't be surprised if everything she's said up to this point is false. She has killed hundred of innocent people, and you think she's dumb enough to tell you everything? Ridiculous!"

Rose interrupted him as he took a breath from his rant. "I'm not lying." she stared at Theodarus. "As for your question, I think we all know that I have no choice on the matter. It seems that I have been caught like a rat. You're being overly generous. . .but of course, I'll accept the temporary truce."

Rall threw his arms up in exasperation. "This is utter nonsense! We could have had her dead and been out of here a long time ago! Don't screw this up for me, Theo." he said, his voice raspy and acidic. "You managed to fuck over Negi, but don't think I'm about to let you do it to me."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Lamotte V ~Kaifuku~

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:24 am

...it's feeding off his wounds... his blood... damnit why didn't I notice earlier?! Adarl cursed to himself, struggling to ignore the seering pain in his side as he watched the transformation. He took a few steps back, sword in front of himself in a defensive posture.

He had two choices. Stand here, and wait to see what monstrosity would emerge this time. Or try something while he was busy transforming.

Deciding the first option was far too risky, given how much stronger he became last time, he makes a gamble again. Hoping he's unable to defend himself properly, he raises his blade, rushing over and trying to see if he can lob the demon's head clear off.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs