Dragonlock: Erain Legacy

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
wkz

Frigid shark-infested ocean is best for a swim!!

Unread postby wkz » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:39 am

OOC: Since Zulian is so concerned about T'C-D'G, why doesn't he just grab a life-vest and jump down? I need some company :(

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 6/18/04 4:40 am

The Great Nevareh

Good to go!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:10 pm

"All right, I'm trusting you on this. Also, since I don't doubt your abilities, I expect this hunk of junk to still be flying when I get back."
Caija positions herself at the door nearest to the robot suit, braces herself against the chassis, and then flings herself out of the helicopter with all of her considerable strength and agility, diving at the suit with expert form with her claws out to brace onto the metal of the suit the moment she lands.

(What happens next is up to you, Mr. GM)

RyuKurai000

Re: Good to go!

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:14 pm

Sigil began an incantation, mumbling it under his breath so that Zulian couldn't hear, but suddenly Zulian noticed - he could feel a slight breeze rushing around the helicopter, a breeze coming straight from Sigil. Sigil made a violent motion towards the spot where one could assume Caija was, and she felt heself swept up by an immensly strong gust and thrown towards the mech suit's shoulder.

Caija: You see Ryu and drop past him. Although being flung, you're not twisting about and are constantly facing where you're headed.

The Great Nevareh

Yes!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:48 pm

Caija extends her arms to grab at the waist-line armor of the robotic suit, clenching her talons into the metal of the suit and gaining purchase onto the enemy. She then digs her claws in further, lets go with her right hand, pulls something off, and sticks it onto the suit. She then taps something on the little package which is now stuck to the robot and begins a vigorous climb up from where she was until she makes her way to the joint between the torso and the legs, and places another package there. Once again climbing with surprising speed using only her arms she continues to climb up the robotic suit, making her way up the suit despite the constant movement of the enemy in combat. If you look closely enough, she is smiling a grin of satisfaction. What she's smiling at is anyone's guess.

darkknight61189
Rice President

Re: Yes!

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:17 pm

Zulian quickly jumped back into the pilot's seat, switched off the auto-pilot and flew the helicopter, although wobbily, a little closer to the mech, making sure that on of the open dorrs was alongside Caija, in case she needed to bail from the mech suit.she then tried to the hold the helicopter steaadily by the mech suit so that Sigil could do something. As he did this, he devoted a little of his brain power to trying to figure out a plan to incapacitate the mech for good.

RyuKurai000

!

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:35 pm

Sigil flipped around, breaking his concentration on the thunder spell he had been making. "YOU HALF BAKED TWIT! WE'RE GOING TO GET BLOWN TO BITS!" Sigil screamed at Zulian, sending a bolt of darkness past his head. "FLY US UP! FLY US UP NOW!" Sigil yelled as he threw spell after spell at the suit, not even bothering to inflict his "extreme mesures" on Zulian for disobeying. That's when Sigil heard something crack, and a second later, the helicopter jolted, sending him stumbling to his knees. The mech suit had broken the ice around it's regular hand and had stopped the blades of the helicopter with it. Without a word, it lowered the barrel of its gun arm through the open cockpit window. Sigil began frantic incantations, his hand starting to glow viciously, lighting up the surrounding area so everone could see. "Get...out..." Sigil stammered to Zulian, clearly having trouble restraining the spell long enough for him to comply.

wkz

Someone's going to get murdered by someone....

Unread postby wkz » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:49 pm

TED'Caash looked up in horror at the fiasco occurring above him. Even at that distance, he could hear the whine and metallic screech of two different engines trying to gain supremacy over each other, while the grabbed blade continue to bend further.

"I Have to help!" Caash thought, but sank into the ocean instead. There is just nothing solid enough to push off up into the skies, his injuries are still screaming waves of pain and his bat-wings are dripping wet. Even if he hated it, Caash was out of the action....

darkknight61189
Rice President

Re: Someone's going to get murdered by someone....

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:14 am

(OOC: You know, you never make your instructions clear, you told me to get close to the mech suit, so I did, now you're yelling at me for getting too close... I don't get it...)

Zulian saw the arm come crashing into the cockpit and quickjly scrambled out of the seat as the arm came smashing down into the post he was before. Well, now that I'm close to him, I might as well try this, he thought, and began chanting a spell ofhis own. He finished his restriction spell just in time, seeing the mech's arm start to constrict and close together.

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:49 pm

(And there went the helicopter. Bye bye, helicopter!)

Caija continues to scramble up the back of the mech's body, climbing towards the neck joint of the mech and completely oblivious to the now-uselessness of the helicopter. All that matters to her is the nice, supple fragility of the neck joint that she is climbing toward.

RyuKurai000

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:34 pm

Sigil saw Zulian cast a resricting spell on the arm, and muttered a word of thanks. "I'm glad for your sake you're out of the way." Sigil said, directing his hand forward, fingers all pointed at the suit. Small strings of dark purple energy fired out of his fingers, throwing him to the back of the Helicopter. The strings latched onto the suit's arms and legs, pushing them back with great difficulty. "Now, seriously. If you get out of the ship now, you'll survive. Right now, if you stayed, you'd only get hurt. I'm sorry, but goodbye." He directed the palm of his hand at zulian, and a strong, sudden gust of wind knocked him off his feet and carried him a short distance out of the helicopter. As he fell, he noticed that there was a strong gust under the ruined helicopter too. "Caija! Hurry!" Sigil shouted at the top of his lungs, straining his mind trying to hold the suit back. It was slowly cranking its arms and legs back into their prior position.

Ryu dove like a hawk once again, skimming the water and grabbing his sword, which was still latched in the undetonated missile. He picked it up with the missile still on it, and turned towards the mech suit, which he could see was pulverising the helicopter, which was somehow floating a moment later when the mech's arms and legs were pushed back by small purple rays. He saw Zulian fly from the helicopter, and start to fall. That's going to hurt if he hits. Ryu thought, and whipped his sword sideways to dislodge the missile. He rushed in Zulian's direction attempting to catch him. He caught him, and rasped through his abnormally dry throat, "What happened? What's going on?"

The Great Nevareh

Dances with Robots!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:34 pm

With three deft movements of her fingers, Caija activates the bomb at the neck joint of the robot after having slapped a package onto the joint. Caija then steeled herself and threw herself off of the mech and begins to dive into the ocean. Even without being normally airborne, she slips through the air with incredible ease, and she won't impact the water with much of any difficulty. On the way down, she taps something she is holding in her right hand that begins a 3-second timer.

darkknight61189
Rice President

Re: Dances with Robots!

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:17 pm

Zulian thanked Ryu for catching him and explained that Sigil was going to do something drastic, the helictopter was totalled, TED was in the water, and Caija was free falling down towards the water.

"I impore that you go get her before she hits the water," Zulian said.

RyuKurai000

Re: Dances with Robots!

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:15 am

Sigil was concentrating on a second spell as the first one wore off and Caija dove into the ocean. He waved his hands with a flick of his wrists at the center of the arc, and the explosives Caija had planted lit up. "See you... In hell." Sigil half-yelled as he jumped out of the helicopter as it exploded into scrap metal from a shot by the mech. The mech exploded, sending out a shockwave along with Caija's explosives doing damage (It seemed, a bit extra). A blinding flash of light indicated that the Mech had no chance of surviving. The morning sun was just begining to rise as the smoke cleared, revealing that they were in the middle of the ocean. The few pieces of scrap that remained of the helicopter had sunk, and the only thing that anyone could find from the fight were two of Jerry's knives. The wooden handles had kept them afloat.

Everyone was accouted for but one of the crew.

Sigil.

Bonus: after we get to dry land.

The Great Nevareh

*Huff* *Huff*

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:53 pm

*Slup*

There is very little sound as Caija dives into the water, and her head soon breaks the surface. She then looks around a bit, treading water, and finds a small, floating object that she had previously cast aside.
"Oh, yes! I'm glad I got that waterproof float casing!"
She then brandishes her formerly cast aside handgun and tucks it into her belt, which is underwater. She once again looks around in an attempt to locate her compatriots when she notices a big hunk of metal falling out of the sky, and thus once again dives underwater to avoid being crushed.

wkz

*splash*

Unread postby wkz » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:52 pm

Shards and pieces of debree fell from the sky. Luckly, none of them was big enough to threaten TED'Caash.

The helicopter frame was another matter entirely. Luckly it missed just barely, as Caash would not have had the strength to paddle out of the way, but the resulting splash and the sinking frame created a downdraft that dragged Caash below the waves.

OOC: he should be able to recover himeself, but others are welcome to come save him.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 6/28/04 11:54 pm

darkknight61189
Rice President

Did I Do That?

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:36 am

Zulian was slowly floated down to the water, and he jumped in. He went over to the demonic and took a look over his wounds. "I think we should gather everyone here to figure out our next move," he said to Ryu.

RyuKurai000

Be happy no player knowledge is allowed...

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:09 pm

Ryu nodded and flapped his wings hard, forcing himself up into the air. Caija was not too far a distance away, and he couldn't see Sigil or Jerry. "Hey, could you get over here, please?" he yelled to Caija, then flew up to get a clearer view.

(OOC: When is that other guy going to post? Or that other other guy? GAH! *spasms*)

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ryukurai000>RyuKurai000</A] at: 7/4/04 10:25 pm

The Great Nevareh

*Mumble Mumble*

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:43 am

"Get over where? Sit still so I can catch up or somethi- Oh."
Caija then begins to swim with leisurely intent towards the gathering of survivors.

wkz

And so, now what?

Unread postby wkz » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:15 pm

"Erm..... whoever that is, do you mind not grabbing that arm? It hurts...."

After the offending person released the grip (TED'Caash was to tired and pained to even bother checking who he/she was), he watched Ryuu fly round and round in circles.

IM:"I hope everybody survived that...."

darkknight61189
Rice President

Be Like MacGyver

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:03 pm

Zulian let go of TED's arm, but noticed, even with his cursory glance over his wounds, that he was in really bad shape. He saw Caija swim over to him, and above Ryu was flying about. He said to Caija as she neared him, "You have any ideas as to how we can get to shore?"

wkz

Hmm.... here's a matchstick.... wet....

Unread postby wkz » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:14 am

"We swim, that's what" Caash interrupted.

He turned towards Caija. "I hope you have something in there that floats..... its going to be a long swim" he said, with an obvious emphasis on 'Long'....

Previous

Return to Other RPs