A sorrowful music

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
sculptor85

Protection

Unread postby sculptor85 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:49 pm

Inside the Clinic

"Please forgive me," began the Healer as he came to. "I haven't seen such a strange wound in quite some time and it just strikes me as odd." He spoke as he led the Wanderer to a small bed with sheet of burgundy satin. "Please forgive my prying but may i take a look at that wound?" ask the healer as he saw the large gash on the Wanderer shoulder which seemed fresh but was no longer bleeding as expected.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Protection

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:15 pm

'Certainly.' Wanderer replied, place the girl carefully on the bed. 'Should I remove my shirt, or can you examine it like that?'

nuklearbobcat

Suzaku

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:58 pm

The Artist turned, and saw that the others had left, leaving her alone. The streets were empty; everyone was probably still hiding in their homes. Though the attack was by no means a large-scale one, the residents of Li were not used to such a violent ocurrence.

She walked towards the airship, looking from side to side at the destruction. Walking into the airship, she surveyed the main area, looking for a place to put her supplies. She must definitely pack better next time.

She began looking for the man from earlier. Having been in this ship once before, she knew which room he was in, the engine room, which looked nothing like what one would think of when thinking of what an engine room would look like. She opened the heavy steel door to a small, white room, completely cubic.

Standing in the center was the man.

FinsterDieTragik

Getting things done

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:06 pm

Learner ran to the large semi-circular building the Smith worked in,documents in hand.He stepped inside and was hit by the familiar blast of torturing heat,and smiled,the forge was still on,drawing power from the volcano,Smith was probably still in.
Learner smiled proudly,he had waited a long time to be able to say this.
"I have orders from Li." he called out loudly,since Smith was no doubt in a back room.

nuklearbobcat

Re: Suzaku

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:30 pm

INSIDE THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE AIRSHIP

"So," the Artist said in a cool tone, "You will indeed play a role in the coiming destruction. It's a shame. Such a beautiful, magnificent beast allowing itself to be subdued to a master's bidding, and confined to an airship, of all things."

She peered over at him. "Wouldn't you rather just fly? I mean really fly?"

sculptor85

Paths are choose...

Unread postby sculptor85 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:33 pm

Inside the Clinic

"No it's quite alright," said the Healer and he reached over for his second lens. "I should be able to see what's going on with his." he said showing the lens to the Wanderer. It was a simple lense which was much like a normal lense for glasses. The healer placed it over his right eye and began to examine the wound.

"Amazing! This wound healed instantly in what seems to be a pattern of droplet hitting your shoulder!" exclaimed the Healer and he reached over to get a small beaker with what seemed to be water. "Look, these are the tears of the Gods!"

Smith shop

From the back of the room came forth a rather large man with a very muscular figure and somewhat long goatee on his chin. He had several piercing in his ears and a random stud in his lip. Covered in silt he emerged wiping his hands with a dirty rag.

"Li! What's this you speak of now child? Have your prayer made you mad? Li only speaks to those who are chosen to do her bidding." said the Smith, speaking in a tone as he would to a younger brother.

Inside the engine room

"Fly?" whispered the suzaku to himself. "But i do fly! this is simply where i come to rest once i am tired!" he began as he rose and walked toward the Artist. "I'll show you."

The Suzaku hit a small switch and the four walls disappeared as the Suzaku returned to it original shape. Now standing before the Artist was a large bird which one could not look at directly because of the brightness of the fire which emitted from it. But within the flame rested a bird much like an eagle with long tails stretching out behind him each one with a point at the end which seemed to be used for defense.

Now the bird began to flap it's wings lightly seeming as though it was preparing to take flight. "Come Artist let us fly!"

FinsterDieTragik

Mad indeed

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:22 pm

Learner beamed,holding up the fire talisman for the Smith to see,"Indeed,only those who are chosen to do her bidding,those who have SEEN her."Tears sprang into his eyes,"Smith she is amazing,so beautiful,so much wisdom,so much power,and yet she smiled at me."
Fighting for control of his emotions he held out the documents,"She wants these mass produced,I would stay and help,but I'm sure you can manage,and I have to FLY tomorrow."Learner laughed."I told you the airships existed! She gave one to me!"

nuklearbobcat

Engine Room

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:33 pm

The artist frowned as the Suzaku changed into his true form, a fiery bird.

"This... is not flying. You are merely acting as the engine for this contraption. Would you not like to take to the sky and be free, as it was before this ship was created. Why must you be chained to this piece of garbage?" A look of contempt was on her face.

sculptor85

Plans to begin

Unread postby sculptor85 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:10 am

Inside the Engine Room

"You've always said these things since the last you saw me, yet i remain here satisfied with my surroundings leaving when ever i chose to." the fiery bird's voice seemed omnipresent as it emitted from the mind of the creature. "You see this as a cage and i see it as a gift, Freedom is only an illusion created by the mind and thus control by own own illusions." Flapping his wings the bird took to flight. Although the ship did not move the bird seemed to soar in his own created realm.

"This may be an illusion but how do you know the world we live in now is not an illusion we have created for ourselves? Do we need hate and pain to know we are within the boundaries of reality?" asked the Suzaku as he came down from his flight. "With that i leave you my beautiful Artist for I must rest before the next flight."

Inside the Smith's shop

"That's!" the Smith's eyes seemed to glow with excitement as he looked at the talisman ignoring the plans now laying on his table. "Is that the talisman of the Li? The Talisman of Wishes? I can't believe you have it! Not only did you get the Talisman of Wishes but you were able to see Li with your own eyes! I do not look at you differently if you cry for it would still be in utter disbelief if I were in your shoes."

"Oh! The plans, from Li." he slightly paused thinking of the words which had just come from his mouth. "From Li. Well I would be honored to do this work and i shall get to it right away." he took up the plans and in half stride stopped and turned to the Learner, "I almost forgot! I have your last project here." he set the plans down again and pulled out a box from under his table. "I hope you like it, just be careful and may Li be with you on your journey." handing the Learner the box containing what seemed like a new gadget, the Smith took up the plans and returned to the back room to begin the work on his new project.

FinsterDieTragik

Revenge (of a sort)

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:39 am

"Goodbye,my friend,may Li be with you as well."Learner said,lifting the box and carrying it under his arm.Normally he would have frantically ripped it open and been testing it already,but he had more to do.
With a slightly self satisfied smirk,he headed towards the library,thinking about the berating Librarian caused his smile to grow.He was going to enjoy this.

Edited by: [url=http://b3.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=finsterdietragik@rpgww60462>FinsterDieTragik</A] at: 4/22/04 1:40 am

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Revenge (of a sort)

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:44 am

'But that means...'

Wanderer looked down at the little girl, and sighed. It seemed he was being drawn further and further into matters of Gods he wanted nothing to do with.

sculptor85

Clarifications

Unread postby sculptor85 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:05 pm

Inside the Clinical Center

"The tears of the Gods are sacred and heal any wound instantly. It looks as though this child may have some direct decendance to the Gods and if this is true she must be lost in this area." The Healer looked at the child and with a slight sigh continued, "If you'd like I can take care of the child here. If you could, please, come in the morning and see if the child is better." He took a step toward the child, who lay resting on the small bed.

"For now, Wanderer, you should rest before heading out." Handing the Wanderer a small flask, he said, "These are the tears of the Gods; use it on your journey."

nuklearbobcat

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:05 pm

Inside the Airship

The Artist sighed, and shook her head as she left the engine room and walked down the short hallway to the bridge. Sitting down in the captain's chair, she closed her eyes, trying to get a little sleep.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:56 pm

Wanderer took the flask, closing his fingers around it slowly and giving it an intent look. Then he unshouldered and opened his pack and thrust the flask deep inside.

'These are not meant for me.' He said aloud. 'Goodbye, I will return in the morning as you ask.'

And now I really need some rest. He thought. The girl might not be in her room anymore, what with all of this... perhaps I might borrow it for just a little while.

And so he returned to the Library, heading up the stairs to the top and pushing open the golden doors.

FinsterDieTragik

The books old man

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:13 pm

Learner watched Wanderer head up the stairs before repeating his statement."The ancient tomes Librarian,I'm borrowing all of them.Li has commanded me to make more weapons,I will be able to do that faster with the assistance of the eight ancient tomes.Please don't argue,I don't have time for it."

sculptor85

Sorry for the Delay

Unread postby sculptor85 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:17 pm

Inside the Library

"Ancient Tomes?!" exclaimed the Assistant as he looked up at the Learner from his book. "I do not have any permission to be giving the Ancient Tomes to just any person who chooses to ask." Then as he spoke a grin came across his face.

"You were fighting the Kan people weren't you?" He stood up and before the Learner spoke he continued, "I was able to see you from my bedroom. Follow me." The Assistant led the Learner to a back room in the Library.

Edited by: [url=http://b3.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=sculptor85>sculptor85</A] at: 4/25/04 6:18 pm

FinsterDieTragik

No problem

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:20 pm

Learner followed confidently,he was a bit dissappointed that he hadn't been able to demand the books of the Librarian himself,but the old man would get news of it sooner or later,that would be enough.Besides,he shouldn't be concerning himself with his own minor grudges,Li had commanded him.He had work to do.

sculptor85

Surprises

Unread postby sculptor85 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:59 pm

Within the chamber of the holding

"The tomes should be ri.." The Assistant froze in his tracks as he opened the door and peered inside. "Librarian!?" He could see the elderly man laying on the ground with a dagger protruding from his chest. The Assistant ran toward him and burst into tears as he held the lifeless old man close to his chest. "Why!? Who did this!? Why would they take you!? Father!" the Assistant yelled as the tears began to stream down his face.

The room was empty and all the Ancient Tomes were gone from their glass cases. The Assistant had not yet noticed this for he was to distracted by the mournful death of his father.

Nate the Dragon Rider

Re: A sorrowful music

Unread postby Nate the Dragon Rider » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:42 am

outside awaiting assistant and learner, was Hero, also known as Rider. He was standing near the door, hoping to be able to help in some way. As he leaned against the building, he could hear someone crying, hoping he would not be intruding at the wrong time.

FinsterDieTragik

The tomes!!

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:39 pm

Learner ground his teeth together.Who would have stolen the tomes?Probably the Kan warriors,it made more sense than a random attack.
Suddenly regretting ever wanting retribution against the aged Librarian,Learner knelt down next to the Assistant,"I'm..I'm sorry."Learner hadn't really realized how much he cared about the Librarian until now.
Whoever did this would suffer,Learner examined at the knife to see if it belonged to a Kan warrior.

sculptor85

Contradictions come to Light

Unread postby sculptor85 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:35 pm

Inside the Holding Room

Death had not come away from the upper level of the Town of Li empty handed as the Librarian rested with both the Assistant and the Learner leaning over him. As their tears ran they came down up the wound in the elderly man's chest. The dagger which had taken this man's life had no symbols or insignias simply a small strip of cloth with a slight tone of Green.

The Room was also in shamble; although it was too organized to have been an attack from the Kan followers. The Assistant clung to the dagger and with a quick tug pulled it from his father's lifeless body. Slowly he picked up the dagger high in the air and with a quick thrust plunged it into his stomach. With a slight cough of blood he fell over his father. "This shall be the final resting place for us...Father...." He said as he exhaled his final breath.

In his hands lay the Keys to the rooms in the Library all the keys excluding one. There seemed to be a key holder with no key although the set was complete and seemed to be equal to the number of doors in the building.

FinsterDieTragik

Why!?

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:31 pm

Learner's mouth hung open in suprise for a moment,slowly he shook his head,"Why did you do that."He whispered.
He said a silent prayer to Li that she watch over the father and son,and that the Librarian's murderer suffer an excruciatingly painful end."Hopefully at my hands."He murmered aloud.Grimacing he took the keys from the Assistants hands,he might be able to discover some useful documents if he searched a bit.
These two deserved a proper burial,but then,so did all followers of Li that had died today.Learner didn't have time to see to that,wiping the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand he began to search the library for useful books and documents that the robbers may have overlooked.Carefully reloading his gauntlet as he walked.

nuklearbobcat

Good Mornin

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:49 pm

INSIDE THE AIRSHIP
After the long and tragic night, Heaven faced the Bowl once agian, illuminating all in the wondrous event of the morning. Light poured into Suzaku's Airship, hitting Artist's face, gently waking her up. She once again heard the Song from Heaven, and smiled, being reminded of the reason she had begun her quest.

Soon, yes, very soon I am going to hear that song up close, I just know it.

She reached for her bag and took out a piece of paper, a quill, and a bottle of ink. She then plopped down in the middle of the bridge on the floor, writing a poem about the Morning as she waited for the Learner to return.

INSIDE THE INFIRMARY
The child's eyes fluttered open. She had slept far more than usual. It was probably because of her wound. She sat up, looking down, and feeling where the rusty sabre had been plunged into her.

Hm, healed all right....

She looked around.

Where in Li's name am I? Hmm... Looks like the Healer's Clinic. Well i'm fine now, so I guess there's no reason to be here.

She then looked down, suddenly remembering something.

Well I suppose this is as good a time as any to leave here, but I must say thank you to that kind Wanderer who helped me before I go.

With that, she jumped down from where she had been sleeping and walked out the door,

If only I knew where he was... Maybe he left...

She stood outside the door, looking around, and walked back inside.

Maybe he'll come and check up on me. That thought seemed to comfort her, and she sat down in a small, modest chair in the area she was staying in, and waited patiently, her hands in her lap.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nuklearbobcat>nuklearbobcat</A] at: 4/28/04 7:54 pm

FinsterDieTragik

All nighter (sorry for kind of long post )

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:09 pm

Learner gathered a few books that might help him,though none were as useful as the tome,and alerted a Guard of the murder/suicide in the Library before heading to his home and gathering all his notes and documents.Once they were in a neat pile he opened the box containing all the parts he needed to construct his latest invention,he worked on it at his normal frenzied pace,he had finished assembly and was about to begin testing it when the light of heaven became evident in his dimly lit home.
Then he remembered Li had told him to rest,and cursed himself with barely contained ferocity.
Well,he had taken a few brief moments to sleep during the night,he hoped that would be satisfactory,he had to leave now,it wasn't like he had ever gotten more than two or three hours of sleep a day after his parents died.
Li would understand his mistake,but he must strive not to fail again.
Strapping the shield onto his left arm,he squeezed a handle.
Serrated blades sprang out of the edge of the shield and began to spin,slowly at first but quickly becoming a blur of steel.He smiled,the Smith already had documents on how to make these,he had actually invented it before the gauntlet,but it had taken longer to make.
The shield wasnt too heavy since it was partially hollow inside,it would make a decent weapon but he had much research to do before he could make something worthy of Li.
Smiling he took the shield off and strapped it to his back so he could carry his notes.
He kicked open his door and staggered towards the airship.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: All nighter (sorry for kind of long post )

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:40 pm

Wanderer had risen with the dawn, and had immediately found a quiet, secluded spot to do his exercises and practice with his weaponry, losing himself in the maneuveres. Afterwards, he had sat cross-legged on the ground for a while to think.

I ought, he thought after consideration, to buy a new bow before I leave. I still can't believe I left it behind...

Then he remembered the girl in the infirmary, and immediately went to check up on her.

nuklearbobcat

The Journeys Begin... again.

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:12 pm

INSIDE THE AIRSHIP
The Artist remained in the airship, putting the finishing touches on the poem when the Music of the Learner reached her ears. She looked up. Then, abandoning her work, she stood up and poked her head out the door, smiling as she saw the Learner approaching.

"There you are!" She frowned. "Your song sounds a bit tired. You didn't sleep much, did you?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Oh well, no matter. Perhaps now we can try to recruit the Wanderer in our endeavors. After all, it was Li's idea, not to mention the fact that his Wood Song has a nice fleeting melody that has a strange resonance with my Gold Song and Your Fire song. The Child's Earth Song also adds a strange, building rhythm to the whole piece. It's still missing something, maybe something with captivating dymanics, and our Song would be complete." She cocks her head to the side as she trails off, not really talking to the learner anymore.

INSIDE THE CLINIC
The Child's smile grew wider and wider as the Wanderer entered the Clinic. She jumped up from her chair and hugged him tightly, her head coming up to his chest.

She then stepped backward, beaming. "Thank you very much, noble Wanderer, for all the help you have given me. If you would not have saved me, I surely would have died."

She peered at him. "So...um," she looked down, scuffing her foot on the floor. "Do you think you can take me to the temple of Dui? I was headed there with a couple of escorts when the followers of Kan attacked. I don't know where they are now..." She looked up.

"But in any case, would you like to take me to the Lake Temple? Please? It's supposed to be a LOTTA FUN!"

FinsterDieTragik

Yawn

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:01 pm

Learner shook his head yawning,"I don't sleep much."He agreed."I'm just going to find a place to put these,"he bobbed his head towards the mountain of notes he was carrying,"and I will go find Wanderer."
Learning trudged tiredly below deck and shouldered open the door to one of the rooms,smiled slightly at the lovely red satin,his mother would have loved it.
Carefully he wedged his notes and books behind the redish purple wood of the bed's legs,where he could have quick access to them but they wouldn't slide all around the room if the ship made a fast turn.
Satisfied Learner returned to above the decks and smiled at Artist,"Well I'm going to go try to talk Wanderer in to joining us,are you coming?"He asked,rubbing his bloodshot eyes.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=finsterdietragik@rpgww60462>FinsterDieTragik</A] at: 4/29/04 9:16 pm

sculptor85

Sorry Defender

Unread postby sculptor85 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:01 am

Near the town of Kan

The Sage had now been under his shield for quite some time and the sounds from outside had died down. I'm sure he must have killed them all unless they killed him. He thought to himself as he began to open a small hole to peer outside of this protective cover.

From the Small hole he couldn't see anything up the path and as he slowly lowered the density to look outside he saw that his attackers had returned to the city with all the injured and dead.

Rising to his feet slowly he walked over to a small rock and sat down. He was quite tired for he had not slept well on the ground during the night. Reaching into his bag he pulled out a small flask from which he drank a small amount of water. Looking at his surrounding he tried to see if he could find any traces of the Defender. All he could see were scattered tracks and small drops of blood but nothing significant enough for him to follow. Pacing himself he walked a small ways up the path toward the temple from which he came and took shelter under the tree on the mountain side. Shutting his eyes he dozed off.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: The Journeys Begin... again.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:23 am

'Sure.' Wanderer replied, smiling. 'How could I refuse? I'd be happy to escort you. Come, then, let's be off. I want to buy a new bow before we leave, and we'll have to get some extra supplies now that you'll be coming with me.'

He offered the Child his hand, and continued to smile.

Not to mention that it's a different location to where that Artist is headed.

nuklearbobcat

Re: The Journeys Begin... again.

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:36 pm

INSIDE THE AIRSHIP
The Artist looked at Learner, rooted in reality once again. "Sure, if you know where he is. Hopefully he'll come."

She follows the Learner. "Okay where are we going to look for him? Maybe he already left."

INSIDE THE CLINIC
The child beamed brightly up at the Wanderer and took his hand. "The Temple is in the middle of the forest nearby. Uh... tha'ts all i know. And about the bow... I don't think you can find anything like that here. This is a Radical town. They sell guns here, i think. I don't really know, though. I don't live here."

FinsterDieTragik

Onward

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:58 pm

"Well,last I knew he was heading towards the clinic with the injured child,we can check there.Then regardless of his choice we should get some supplies I have a decent amount of my inheritance left.."Learner trailed off,"Well let's see if he is at the clinic.
Heading down the ramp Learner considered if one chosen by Li should have to pay for food supplies,he dismissed the idea of demanding them though,these were his own people Li's people,they certainly deserved to profit from their work.

nuklearbobcat

Re: Onward

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:08 pm

NEAR THE CLINIC
"There they are," the Artist said, motioning towards the Wanderer and the child as they were leaving the Clinic.

She smiled faintly. "Well if it isn't my old friend, the Wanderer."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Onward

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat May 01, 2004 2:26 pm

'I see.' The Wanderer was replying to the Child. Never mind, then... Oh, hello Artist. Learner.'

He paused mid-stride, and fell into an awkward silence.

FinsterDieTragik

Second request

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Sat May 01, 2004 8:22 pm

Learner smiled at the Child,"Glad to see you are ok,"He paused a moment,"Ah yes Wanderer,I see your wounds have been treated as well.If you feel up to travelling then perhaps you would consider joining us on a trip to the Mountain Monastary? The view from the airship is amazing,of course your welcome to stay with us longer than that.I intend to discover all I can about this world so we will certainly be going to many strange places,sailing through the skies.."Learner had been trying to draw out the Wanderer's sense of adventure and curiosity,if he was succeeding or not he didn't know but he had certainly brought his own to a blaze.Remembering himself he added,"Well,what do you say?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Second request

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun May 02, 2004 4:32 am

'I and the child are going to the Lake Temple.' The Wanderer replied. 'I have already said I will take her, and I'm a man of word. I'm sorry, but on that basis I must decline from accepting your generous offer.'

nuklearbobcat

Re: Second request

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Mon May 03, 2004 12:53 am

CHILD
The Child looks up at the Wanderer, beaming. "Thank you, sir!"

ARTIST
She turned to the Learner and said, "Oh well. I guess that's not working. Well then let's go."

She waved at the Wanderer and the Child. "It was nice seeing you again, bye!" And with that, she walked toward the Airship.

FinsterDieTragik

Farewell (sorry havent been able to post for awhile)

Unread postby FinsterDieTragik » Mon May 03, 2004 8:21 pm

Learner contained a sigh that threatened to slip past his lips.Li hadn't told him to force the Wanderer to come,so although he felt dissappointed he knew that he had done as she asked by trying."Well safe journeys then."He smiled,unable to stay dissappointed when he was about to fly so close to heaven.
He turned on his heel and went to a store for supplies,they would need food,and he would need many tools and metal,springs and wires,and a fairly vast supply of other assorted things to tinker with.He walked down a few streets,stopped at a partially rusted metal door,and slammed the knocker twice.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Farewell (sorry havent been able to post for awhile)

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue May 04, 2004 6:42 am

'Likewise.' Wanderer had replied. 'Farewell.'

He waited for them to leave before setting out again himself, a small smile touching upon his lips.

'Well, that was easier than I expected.' He commented, amused.

nuklearbobcat

Re: Farewell (sorry havent been able to post for awhile)

Unread postby nuklearbobcat » Tue May 04, 2004 4:19 pm

ARTIST
She entered the airship and sat down in a red kooshy reclining chair in the bridge as she waited for Learner.

"Here goes nothin..."

CHILD
"All right, we gotta leave this city and then go into the forest not far away. We go as deep and deep as we can, in the very center, and we'll find the Lake Temple." She could barely contain her excitement.

"This is going to be so fun!"

sculptor85

Shop

Unread postby sculptor85 » Tue May 04, 2004 6:07 pm

The Shop

The rusted door let out a horrendous cry as it slowly swung on it's old hinges. Past the door was a small room with barely enough space to fit the enormous counter that divided the room. Hanging from the walls were small crystal which seemed to glow slowly with a lightly blue light. Flickering slowly the crystals illuminated the guns along the wall. Although the room seemed run down there was a light scent of roses in the air. The scent seemed to be coming through the door that led to the back.

As the Learner walked in a small chime was heard from the bells hanging on the front door. The sound summoned a small woman standing about four feet and ten inches from the ground. Her figure was well proportioned for a woman her size which made her a prize for any man who could manage to capture her heart. Long straight black hair hung down in a pony tail to her waist and her long bangs came down the side of her pretty face with red lips and bright green eyes. Wearing a white robe with red lining she came to the countered and stood on a small stool in order to be able to see over it.

Lightly brushing herself off she asked, "Hi Learner, how can i help you? Wait, don't tell me. More bolts for your new invention? Oh wait... wait, i know! More crystal stones! Heh, you might get lucky this time and find the black gem you were looking for last time you came by."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs