Of Crow Nests and Bounty a-plenty(One Piece Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
RyuKurai000

Can you say "Bottomless-abyss-for-a-stomach"?

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:34 pm

"Well, I'm just a simple wanderer. I try and do what I can to get some money for food at each port, but no such luck last time. Did you say you were a warrior? Mind if we spar after we eat?" Which reminds me... Raziel realized he hadn't ordered anything. He grabbed the back of the waiter's shirt as he was just about to walk into the kitchen. "What the-" Said the waiter in surprise as he was jerked off his feet. "You know all those orders? Double them." "But are you sure yo-" the waiter began to reply "DO IT!" Raziel said, sounding far more intimidating than usual. "Y-yes s-sir!" The waiter said as Raziel realeased him. I know I'm hungry, but I really shouldn't have been so hard on the guy. Wait.... Who's paying for all this food? Raziel pondered for a moment as he walked back to his seat at the table.

SALSAlys

So we are?!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:05 pm

Taki ignored all else, simply giving the man a somewhat fish-eyed look.

"I'unno. Why do you ask? And do I look like a pirate? Noooo. At least I don't think I do. I mean, pirates would go all "YAR I PIRATE" instead of "YAR I COOK" and...."

She cut off her own babbling with a shake of her head, then glared at him.

"And who are you anyways, Mister?"

JoshuaDurron

Barnac already was!

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:24 am

This is NOT happening... I am not answering this question.... I'm not a pirate. Please don't let him realize I'm a pirate....

The obvious facts, that he was dressed as a pirate, that he (still) smelled like rum from last night, and that he was packing three fairly obvious firearms (weapons used mostly by pirates and Marines) were lost on him. All that concerned Barnac at that moment was shrinking into his vest's collar, and hopefully going completely unnoticed.

Nick Shogun

Leone's confused.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:14 am

Leone didn't say a word. He just stared, his goggles covering his eyes.

IM: I don't trust this guy... wow, that was a quick judgement. But still... yep, don't trust him.

His uniform clashed, his smile was jagged, and he was, like everyone else sitting with Leone, totally confusing. Then again, many things confused Leone. So he went along with it, like he usually did. He pretended things were normal.

"I'm a mechanic," he proclaimed, quickly, quietly, and right before Taki spoke. It was a statement, not an answer. He didn't get caught up in pirate affairs.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

He... you don't know who I am!!? *does a little dance*

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:05 am

The man chuckled heartily for a short moment and then slammed his hand, palm down, in the table.

"<span style="color:maroon;">How wonderful!</span>" He exclaimed loudly as he again took on that smile, not a trace of anger in his face, "<span style="color:maroon;">If that's the case, there won't be any problems with the marines if I hire you to help me home!</span>" He began to laugh, slamming the table several times. This man was obviously very... very unique.

SALSAlys

Re: He... you don't know who I am!!? *does a little dance*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:12 am

Taki continued glaring at the man, then rose to her feet hastily, so that her ponytails bobbled at the sides of her head and she had to clutch her hat in order to keep it on.

"Y'know, you still haven't said who you are and I do think it's rude not to answer a lady's question even if I'm sorta young for that and really, what makes you think we're a crew? I mean, we just met eachother and we're friends and all and where do you need to go anyways?" she asked, managing to ask all of her questions in one rapid-fire burst from her mouth, not stopping to take a breath before she slammed her own hands on the table, succeeding making much less of a noise than he had.

CrimsonIronkiller

Re: He... you don't know who I am!!? *does a little dance*

Unread postby CrimsonIronkiller » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:33 pm

Hal waved his hand at Taki and then the man and then back at Taki. "Don't make her excited. And if you don't stop banging on the table I intend to eat on I will be banging you on the table. If you care to join us sit down." Hal grins at the man His eyes narrowed. "And depending on your offer we MIGHT consider it. And please answer her questions. But before you do I would like to hear your name." Hal then turns back to the others and pulls his hammer from his back setting beside him on the floor.

Nick Shogun

Hal... stop going between past and present tense.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:23 pm

Leone looked at the big pirate wannabe. Something about that guy just bugged him. "So you're the leader now?" Leone thought as he watched Hal grab his hammer. He continued thinking. "And since when were we a group, anyway?"

JoshuaDurron

Re: Hal... stop going between past and present tense.

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:10 pm

Barnac looked around at the others, wide eyed. "Well, you sure seem awful forcefull, pulling people off the street and all... not that I'm complainging of course!"

He nervously wrung his hands together and waited for the group's questions to be answered.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

The only thing missing is some wind and a few thunderbolts

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:46 pm

"<span style="color:maroon;">I...</span>" The man said with a sly grin on his face, taking his sweet time, "<span style="color:maroon;">...am Mister Nine.</span>" He paused and looked down on the five, expecting some kind of response, when that didn't occur he continued, slightly flustered,

"<span style="color:maroon;">Eherm... yes, I might have seemed a bit... blunt about this all, but if you really must know...</span>" Mister Nine leaned in, as if to whisper, "<span style="color:maroon;">I'm being chased by a criminal organization and I really, REALLY need to get off this island.</span>" Those expecting a whisper were instead granted with the usual loud voice the man carried. "<span style="color:maroon;">I can promise that a great reward will be given to you when we arrive.</span>" He continued grinning, a trickle of sweat slowly running down his forehead and resting upon his rather large, crooked nose before it dripped down on the table.

Edited by: [url=http://b3.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=christianc>ChristianC</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/8/04 4:47 pm

RyuKurai000

Looong speech

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:49 pm

Raziel looked at this "Mister Nine" suspiciously. "So, you want us to transport you? you want five people who barely know each other to transport a complete stranger? Well I-" Raziel sigted a waiter bringing a huge plate of food, but was dissapointed as he went to another table. "- For one am not sure about this. Unless someone else here has a ship, I take it I'm going to be the captain. Something I'm not well suited to. From what I've learned out of you as I've met you, you all want to get off this rock. Fine and dandy as that is with me, I don't know that we have enough room for you all. I mean, my ship's supposed to be for a maximum of two people, has limited storage space, and I mean, look at us! Me, a cook, A giant, A tinkerer, And... uh, you, and I don't even know about you!" He said, pointing at Mister Nine overdramatically. "I mean, I like being by myself, and I don't really have that good a ship, but.... If anyone knows how to get to somewhere I've never been...." Raziel said with a sly grin. "Then maybe I'll do it. But space is still a problem." A waiter arrived with the appetizers. Raziel immediately stuffed his mouth full of food, ceasing his speech.

SALSAlys

Re: The only thing missing is some wind and a few thunderbol

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:28 pm

Taki gave an indignant huff at Hal before plopping herself back into her seat, grabbing a shrimp and mango skewer to nibble on.

"Right, Mr. Nine— were your sisters and brothers Misters One through Eight?— eep, I should shut up, not nice to make fun of somebody's name... so you just wanna have us get off the island, but don't care 'bout where we're going, right? I dunno about that. And Mr. Raziel said that about his ship too, 'snot gonna hold more than two, I guess. I mean, I'm small and all but even so 'snot gonna be like everyone can fit on, an' we really have all just met eachother..."

She broke off her tirade in order to snatch a mango and shrimp skewer, taking a healthy bite and chewing carefully.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

You dare mock Mister Nine?

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:50 am

The man who called himself Mister Nine gave a sort of "heeh":ing noise and dragged up a chair to the table, suddenly taking a very serious look.

"<span style="color:maroon;">I can understand why you wouldn't trust me, after all, we've just met.</span>" he was really whispering this time, "<span style="color:maroon;">But if you would just listen to what I have to tell you and then decide not to help me, I promise I won't bother you anymore.</span>" He put up his elbows and leaned them against the table, resting his chin on the knuckles, "<span style="color:maroon;">As I told you, my name is Mister Nine, and I'm on a very important mission</span>" He digged around in one of his pockets and fished out a small piece of paper. As he unwrapped it the map of a small collection of islands could be seen on it.

"<span style="color:maroon;">This is a map showing a small island named 'Merriduk' on the other side of the Red Belt, in the Grand Line.</span>" He paused to let his words sink in, "<span style="color:maroon;">There's no treasure on this island, none as far as I know anyway...</span>" another pause, "<span style="color:maroon;">However, there is the ruins of an old Marine Fort and, in it, plans for an new type of cannon that was under development,</span>" he put the map back in his pocket, "<span style="color:maroon;">I know what you might say, that it was probably brought back with the marines, right?</span>"

"<span style="color:maroon;">Wrong, you see, this base was destroyed and looted by pirates. They say that the captain of the base was behind it, betraying his men for the treasure promised by the pirates' captain.</span>" Mister Nine stiffled a laugh, "<span style="color:maroon;">Much good it did him, they killed him as soon as the base was taken,</span>" noticing how the rest at the table didn't laugh, he quickly sobered up again, "<span style="color:maroon;">In any case, there hasn't been any usage of the new type of cannon by either the marines or pirates so I'm betting that the plans are still lying around there somewhere.</span>"

"<span style="color:maroon;">Sooo... does it sound interesting? if we need a ship, I could... eherm... lend you some money to trade in that smaller ship you mentioned before.</span>"

CrimsonIronkiller

Re: You dare mock Mister Nine?

Unread postby CrimsonIronkiller » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:57 am

Hal shruged. "Least the man isn't beating on me eating table anymore." He thought to himself before looking about at the others. "So what do we get out of the deal? You get a new type of cannon or at least the plans to one and we get what?" Hal asked the man as he streched his arms above his head and turned suddenly and sharply producing a large crack from back.

"Oh yes.. I don't mean to be rude but why are you here? I mean in the resturant in piticualr we fit in here more than you do.. And normaly people would not becomeing in here for what you seem to be looking for." Hal shrugs and grins at Taki. "Sorry about that. I just get carried away when some one smashes the things I intend to eat or eat upon. And yes Nine... Or what ever it is Answer the ladies question." Hal nods to Taki.

RyuKurai000

Re: Of Crow Nests and Bounty a-plenty(One Piece Freestyle RP

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:28 pm

Raziel somehow heard this through his eating, and managed to pause long enough to speak to this guy, now that his hunger pains had left him. "You said 'lend us' money, indicating you're not paying for your transportation. Well, I hate to break it to you, but your transportation is in Taki's hands. I already told her she cna have me or my ship to keep, but the money thing would sound good if you were just paying me for it. Hmmm......" Raziel swallowed a potato skin whole as he paused. "What would you be offering me besides money, Mr. Nine?"

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:50 pm

Grand Line? We're going to the Grand Line? Moah... that place is a graveyard for pirtes... he better offer us something good...

Barnac just kept slouching, focusing on eating his just-arrived stew rather than the discussion. He would like to sail again, but he wasn't sure he liked the company, or the circumstances. Just getting out of the resturaunt alive and whole would do fine.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

*insert evil grin here*

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:57 pm

"What would you be offering me besides money, Mr. Nine?"

Nine simply smiled at the question, and then waved a hand as if it was unimportant, "<span style="color:maroon;">You mean besides the ship you will be given after you take me to Merriduk and then back here? What I meant was that I will lend you the money to trade in your ship until we finish this, then the ship is yours for all I could care. I'm also fairly sure I promised a reward earlier, but I can't say it's anything besides money, a small part of it going back to me for the ship...</span>"

"<span style="color:maroon;">As for what else I can offer...</span> the smile turned into a devilish grin, "<span style="color:maroon;">what would you like? I'm sure we could reach an agreement...</span>"

He didn't seem to incline to answer the question about his name, nor what he was doing at the restaurant.

RyuKurai000

Rampant poor judgement

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:14 pm

Raziel listened carefully to the mysterious man's offer. "Well, I suppose I don't really have anything else to do....." Raziel finished off the last of his appetizers. "Sure! Why not? I really hate to let people down, and it seems like you're all pretty trustworthy!" He had a huge grin on his face as he said this. "I just have two conditions for you travelling with me. First, you have to make use of yourself. I can see that Taki would make a wonderful cook, and Hal could make himself of some use doing manual labor. The Winged wonder here could do repairs, and the Barnacle could be our navigator, I guess. Mr. Nine could..... Erm..... Direct our navigator?" He said questioningly. Before anyone could ask what the second condition was, the main corses arrived and they all saw how the waiter went around the table, giving everyone their main dish, and when it came to Hal and Raziel, Raziel barely won out in sheer food supply. "The second condition is, You're paying for this here meal!" He said, his grin bordering on the insane.

Elementalist Daien

Re: Rampant poor judgement

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:24 pm

(Cum Permissum Christianum)

"Excuse me, sonny!"

An old woman's voice. And an old woman, standing up from a nearby table, and nearing the others. Short, hunched over, with a cane. Rather like an old woman, really.

"What's this about pirates and marines and cannons? If you're gonna send these youngins, I'm coming too."

She nodded sagely.

"Yep. Gonna teach these green kids a trick or two, I am."

A chance to decide? Nope...

RyuKurai000

Re: Rampant poor judgement

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:39 pm

Raziel stooped eating for a moment as the old woman spoke. He could sense something different about her, like she wasn't what she seemed. It wasn't a feeling of evil, persay, but still, a feeling of uncertainty, laced with a bit of mystery. "Well sure! And what would you be offering our crew Ma'am?"

Nick Shogun

I hate this guy.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:55 am

Leone watched the old woman rise and sighed. Maybe this was a dream. Maybe he never arrived at Rogue Town. Maybe he died in a sea storm. That would make more sense then all this... the little cook... crazy boy... big stupid... four eyes... creepy Mr. Nine... some old lady... did this make any sense?

He figured that he needed a drink. Not just water, either.

CrimsonIronkiller

Re: I hate this guy.

Unread postby CrimsonIronkiller » Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:08 am

Hal looked from Nine to the old women and then back again. "Eh errr.." He cut himself off. "Don't even start simply because there old don't mean the can't help right? Well... She could I don't know... Annoy us.." Hal thinks to himself before laughing out loud. "She must be knowledgeable she can be the Super cargo or Book keeper or... Something I haven't even thought of." Hal says shrugging at the look on the others faces as they turned towards him. " Hey I ant the Capitan.. That man is. " Points over to Razeil before scratching the back of his right forearm and beginning to shovel the food down his throat a large portion of the meals he had ordered where gone within a moment or two.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:38 am

"What do I bring, you ask, youngin. I bring experience, that's what I bring. Ye think ye know all about the sea, do ye? Well, I tell ye ye haven' even seen anythin' of it."

The old woman gave Raziel a look. A look that question his very being, that made him aware of his strengths and his shortcomings. But mostly the latter. It was still a look that an old woman shorter than Taki gave him.

"And, ye know. Ye ignore my age, I ain't as weak as a I look." she said, very convincedly

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:18 am

Taki, in contrast to the others, was eating very neatly and carefully, one arm held close by her side.

"She's right 'bout the experience. And Mama always said to respect your elders an' that she'd kill me if I ever went on a crew that was all men an' had no chaperone or anything," she added, then took another neat, careful swallow of curry.

Then she abruptly glared about the table, waving her eating spoon at the others.

"An' slow down on the eating! If you eat too fast you get cramps!"

CrimsonIronkiller

Unread postby CrimsonIronkiller » Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:08 am

Hal looked over at Taki. " Slow down? Me eating to fast? Damn have you taken a look at me? I am a bit bigger than your average man and can it a bit more! Besides I never gotten cramps for eating too fast." Hal let out a small laugh and grinned at Taki before turning to the old women. "Hey since it seems that you might be coming along with us whats your name? I be Hal Moore..." Hal pauses for a moment and shrugs before continuing. " I would introduce the rest but I feel like finishing my meal first." With that said and done Hal began to eat what was left upon his plates.

Edited by: [url=http://b3.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=crimsonironkiller>CrimsonIronkiller</A] at: 4/11/04 11:09 am

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:25 pm

The woman waved her cane a bit, then tapped it twice on the ground.

"You can all call me grandma."

Then she looked at Hal. Just DARING him to say something about it.

RyuKurai000

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:45 pm

Raziel sped up his eating, in contrary to what Taki said. He didn't want to hold them up, did he? "Well, You'd be right in that I don't know much about sailing, just enough to survive, really. I've been sailing for about five years now, but I'm sure you'd know a lot more than me, Grandma!" He felt as though he was being disrespectful calling her that. "Looks like I've got someone to steer, and give commands. A first mate! Well, I'm happy to have you abord!" Raziel finished eating the food on this particular plate and held out his hand to the old woman. I can tell she's got the spirit of a warrior too. With my horrible luck, at least I won't get too many scars next time I'm in a fight!

Nick Shogun

No way.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:52 pm

Leone sighed. "If that guy's our captain," he said, looking at Raziel, "I think I'd rather kill myself now instead of waiting around for it to happen."

JoshuaDurron

Re: No way.

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:23 am

Barnac had been slowly sipping his soup and listening to the conversation. So far, no one seemed dangerous, or even potentially embarassing. But in his personal estimation, a better captain might be in order. He'd even prefer that new goof-ball he'd heard of, Buggy the Clown...

"Um... if I might say so... Don't you think Mr. Nine might be the better captain? He's the one who knows where we're going. I've sailed a bit myself, and usually the best one to have in command is the one who's in charge of the maps..."

RyuKurai000

Gah!

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:46 am

Raziel's mood suddenly changed to the serious. "How long have you all been sailing? I've survived by myself for about five years, and you all want to get rid of me now? Hmpf. Plus, I think you're forgetting whose ship is going to be traded in here. I'd suggest you both drop the bad attitudes right now, Bird-boy and Dork-face, because a single mistake at sea can get you killed like that." Raziel snapped his fingers for emphasis. "And besides, I'm probably the most dependable person here, 'sides Hal, and he seems like he'd be of better use doing something that requires more strength than as a captain. But if you want him to hold a position, that's fine by me. Nine? You're navigator now, Glasses boy is Shark Bait! And here I was gonna be nice and let him plot the course anyway...." Raziel whispered the last part to himself. "Besides, How many books have you read on 'How Sailin' is Done'? I'll bet you a million Beris not as many as I. Plus, you haven't even seen me fight yet.... A captain needs to be strong, knowledgable, trustworthy," He let these words hang for a moment as he glanced at Mr. Nine "Always know what to do in any situation, and- hey, this is starting to sound like Grandma! As of now, I demote myself to first mate and promote Grandma to captain! Any objections?"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Mister Nine is... PLEASED! :O

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:22 pm

Mister Nine coughed slightly, surprised by Raziel's sudden mood-change and then grinned.

"<span style="color:maroon;">I suppose it's settled then, at least for my part. I know a bit about navigation, plus I've been at the Grand Line before...</span>" A dramatic pause as he looked at the others with a slightly cocky smile, expecting something like "WOW! You've been there before!?"

Not getting that reaction, he coughed again and continued, slightly disgruntled, "<span style="color:maroon;">However... despite the doubtful choice of captain...</span> a nervous cough as he glanced at 'grandma', afraid of retribution, "<span style="color:maroon;">I think we should be ready to leave... unless you have something else you wish to get done?</span>"

JoshuaDurron

Re: Mister Nine is... PLEASED! :O

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:40 pm

I guess there's no point in telling him I've been on the sea since I was twelve...

"Um... actually, Mr. Nine... if you could spare the money... I could use some more ammunition. I don't mean to impose, I know you're paying for our ship and all, but I'm kinda short on rounds... and money..."

Elementalist Daien

Re: Mister Nine is... PLEASED! :O

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:00 pm

"One last thing. I'm not gonna be cap'n. If ye ain' gonna try ye ain' gonna learn, kid."

She nodded once, and tapped the cane again.

"Nay, it's better that you stay cap'ning. I'll let ye know if ye do somethin' wrong, don't ye worry."

With a good thwack upside the head...

Nick Shogun

FEH.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:00 pm

"Well, you've got spirit, I'll give you that much," Leone declared, gazing into Raziel's squinting eyes. "And it's Leone, not Bird-boy."

SALSAlys

Re: FEH.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:58 pm

Taki sighed, nibbling through the rest of her meal.

"I don't have much I need t'do. But can't we all just get along and stop calling eachother Bird-boy or Four-eyes and all?" she asked pleadingly, eyes seeming to attract the light in improbable sparkles.

CrimsonIronkiller

Re: FEH.

Unread postby CrimsonIronkiller » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:00 pm

Hal shook his head. "Look if we can not get along here on shore then we sure as hell will be having problems at sea." Hal said stretching his arms above his head before bringing them down quickly and turn to Barnacle. "Look hes the Capitan." Points to Razeil. "And thats it... IF the person with a map was the Capitan... I would have served under everything from cooks to Cracked up Landlubbers." Shaking his head Hal turned to Taki. " Before this trip is well under way we will all have a name we be referring to each other by... And it won't nessarly be complementary." Hal shrugged reached over and snatched another plate from the waiter as he moved by to serve some one else and began eating again. "Also!" Hal starts speaking his mouth full of food. " You better be eating good because are last days ashore will be the last of the good food like this." Waves at the food everyones eating or has already finished eating. " No offense meant Taki." Hal gives a nod to her before finishing off the plate.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Enough childish bickering, I say we move!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:40 pm

Mister Nine seemed to be slowly losing his patience, "<span style="color:maroon;">If I may have a word in this...</span>" He began, his nostrils flaring a bit as he continued, "<span style="color:maroon;">I'm going to hire you in exchange for money for a good ship and much more, so please, could you please behave a bit more professional?</span>"

He took a few deep breaths and continued, "<span style="color:maroon;">If we can settle this matter quickly and just move on I would be quite thankful, while I'm certain the plans won't be going anywhere, I'd rather get this over with as soon as possible.</span>"

Nick Shogun

Then move we SHALL!!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:41 pm

Leone nodded. "I agree." But what am I agreeing to, he thought. I'm not a pirate, and I'm not a boating enthusiast. "Well... I don't know how to operate a big ship, but I've sailed enough in my time to know all the parts. Plus, I can fix anything with a screw in it. So I'm in."

After all, I'm a bit bored.

RyuKurai000

Re: Then move we SHALL!!

Unread postby RyuKurai000 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:02 am

Raziel Finally finished gulping down his meal, and stood up. "Well, I guess I'm Captain again, and you all retain the positions you had earlier, I'm guessin'. It's time to get down to buisness. Everyone do what they need to get ready, Presumably with Mr. Nine's wallet. I think it looks like we're all set, but if you're not, I'll give you an hour to meet the rest of us at the ship before we trade it in. It looks like everyone's finished, so I'll leave the kind Mr. Nine to pay the check. See ya there!" Raziel said as he walked out towards the door. His stomach was so overstuffed with food that he full-bodychecked into a large figure with many tatoos.

"Agh, sorry!" He said as he stumbled out of the door, hoping his fast metabolism would kick in soon. Well, that's gonna buy me some fresh new scratches, isn't it? He thought to himself as he went double-time down to the docks.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

And now... the real thing you forgot... :)

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:15 am

Mr Nine stared at Raziel exitting the restaurant, "<span style="color:maroon;">Me paying? What, I haven't agreed to that?</span>"

---

As Raziel moved down to the docks, that feeling that he'd forgotten something important came over him again and as he came out through the last alley, it struck him like a boulder.

He'd forgot to tie the boat to the pier.

((OOC - In fact, you did. Rough, but the way you posted left no space for such an event. Sorry. :P Guess this just became a lot more interesting.))

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs