Angels Fall First (Closed freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
JoshuaDurron

Re: Yes but some didn't believe the Sandal =(

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:56 pm

Eclair shrugged and began picking her way towards the exit, muttering under her breath, "At least they got here before anyone got hurt."

As she made her way out, she walked past another woman, who apparently hadn't felt the need to desperately claw her way out of the mall either. Eclair gave a nod of respect to the woman, and continued working her way out.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:01 pm

Samantha felt stupid. Why WOULDN'T they go out the same way they went in? They'd have an equal chance in dealing with cops either way, but at least they'd remember the way back to the shop. Quickly turning in that direction, she indicated for Rebecca to follow her, and took off as fast as she could.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:02 pm

"Gotcha Rolling-do" She piped over the com. Rebecca thumbed up at Samantha and did just what he suggested, though it was what she was planning todo.

Samantha seemed to worry over the police a fair bit, and Rebecca wondered if she was slightly uncomftable doing this sort of thing.

Maybe she could do with some extra help? Like an extra person? Rebecca shook such thoughts away. She was here now and she didn't see herself needing any help.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:10 pm

Renetta watched the two armored women leave, then turned to look at the shops. Deserted and closed, and probably that way for a while.

She sighed to herself, and headed towards the exit. Hopefully the buses would still be running around here, or she had a long walk "home" ahead of her. She was suspecting the later would be true. Discarding the stub of her old cigarette, the drifter lit a new one, and walked outside.

FlamingDeth

CINNAMON BUNS, $.50 EACH! <advertise here!>

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:38 pm

At this point, Eclair easily exited the building. However, both she and Renetta had taken the bus to get to the mall in the first place, and another bus wasn't scheduled to stop at the mall for another half hour, at least, if they were stopping there at all.

Meanwhile, two men entered through a side entrance to the mall, and began heading to where the 'incident' took place. One tall, wearing a business suit without the jacket, the other short, and wearing a standard police uniform. Visible from either end of the mall, the taller one pointed the man in blues towards the exit Eclair took, while he himself began making his way towards the remains of the Boomers. Rebecca and Samantha had gotten out just in time, as it seemed that the police were just about to begin an investigation of the situation...

Outside the mall, it was still a bright, sunny day. Most of those that fled from the Boomer had already left by the same methods which got them there in the first place, except for a handful of people waiting for the bus to get back, every so often a straggler joining them. The group was eerily silent, and it appeared that most of them were quite shaken merely by seeing a rouge Boomer.

Back at the shop, Roldo stood waiting for Samantha and Rebecca to return...

Jak Snide

BUTTERED SCONES, £0.40 EACH!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:47 pm

Renette slowed her pace as she saw the police move in. No reason to miss a chance to get a little information, was there.

She looked for a place to position herself so she could listen in, without being so close that her objective would be obvious.

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 7/22/03 9:48 pm

Choark

I get my teeth this dirty using Spice! Smell like your teeth

Unread postby Choark » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:50 pm

Rebecca landed first having raced Samantha back, not that Samantha knew that and headed in as sneakily as a person in armour could really.

"I'm back" she said, letting the word back hang in the air in an overly cute voice over the com. "And I got me a kill! So how'd I do then? Out of a mark of ten?" This was all to Roldo.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/22/03 9:51 pm

Shinigori V2

Re: I get my teeth this dirty using Spice! Smell like your t

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:55 am

Samantha, landing just a moment or two after Rebecca, immediatly took the chance to appologise to Roldo for not only being late, but slow to do much. After that, she was quiet.

JoshuaDurron

Support anti-mousetrap legislation! For humanity to mice!

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:41 pm

Eclair sighed and simply sat down to wait for the bus. She didn't have much else to do...

FlamingDeth

KRAK'S FENCING, STEALING RARITIES FOR YOU SINCE 1985.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:50 pm

"Out of a scale of one to ten..." began Roldo. "I would say you got a nine. A little slow on the exit, but other than that, not bad."

"As for you..." he said to Samantha, petting her on the back. "Don't worry about it. You're doing fine..."

"Well then...if we're done here, you may want to get back into regular clothes. When you're done with that, I have more to tell you."

The officer in uniform had made his way down the mall and out the exit that Eclair had taken. Wading through the crowd that had gathered around the bus stop, the officer began pulling people out of the crowd, talking to them individually. While she couldn't hear what he was saying, it was fairly obvious to Eclair that he was merely getting contact information.

While there was nothing really for Renetta to listen to, she did manage to position herself in such a manner that she could see what the other policeman was doing. However, it wasn't incredibly interesting, as for the moment, he was just surveying the scene of the incident...

Jak Snide

Re: KRAK'S FENCING, STEALING RARITIES FOR YOU SINCE 1985.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:57 pm

She continued to watch, checking quickly if she could see the bus stop. She didn't want to miss her ride home and all.

"Wonder what makes those things go mad anyway. Wonder if anyone's trying to figure it out."

Choark

Spleen Armour: 100% Blue: 20% Spleenrific!

Unread postby Choark » Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:03 pm

Rebecca did the victory gut thrust of brilliance (copywrite and property of Rebecca Stitch) and ran to the changing room, getting out of the battle-suit.

Her sweat made it a little hard to pull herself free and even harder getting the skin-suit off that clung to her body, and she even let off little squeaks at some of the harder bits. When it was all done, and she sponged herself down a little, she got on her clothes from where she left them and returned out to Roldo.

"So, what's up?"

Shinigori V2

Dia's robes are pinker.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:05 am

Samantha simpy smiled and nodded, giving a simple "If you say so" as her response, before entering the changing area, taking a few minutes to change back to her street clothes, and returning to listen to Roldos words of wisdom.

JoshuaDurron

Sorry for the delay, was sick this weekend

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:52 pm

Eclair gave a mental shrug. If the police wanted to know where she lived, that was fine with her. It wasn't like she had a whole lot to say about what she had just seen. Boomer went rouge, got blown up. No one seemed to have been serriously hurt (thankfully) and that was that. Wasn't it?

FlamingDeth

:(

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:27 pm

(OOC: I apologize, folks, but it seems that I have not the skill to GM two RPs at once. As such, I shall not declare this dead. Instead, it is on hold until such time as my other RP, A series of Unfortunate Events, is over. Hopefully everyone will still be here by then. Thanks for being patient with this, it is appreciated.)

FlamingDeth

Re: :(

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:04 pm

(OOC: Well! Here we are again, after what I suppose technically constitutes "far too long". So...yeah. Here we go, rushing things along, just because I can. So there. :D)

Any stopping and brooding that was taking place was interrupted by the breaks of one of the city's many buses grinding to a halt in front of the mall. The driver opened the door and began ushering people inside as quickly as he could, apparently not to keen on lingering about an area where a boomer had just gone rogue. The passengers seemed to agree, filing into the vehicle as quickly as possible. As she glanced, Renetta did indeed catch sight of the bus.

As Samantha and Rebecca entered the room, Roldo lowered himself into one of the chairs about the area. “Take a seat, this may take a while.” He began, gesturing to the other.

“Now, as you have without a doubt noticed, the number of these incidents is increasing. Not just by a little, no…a mere three months ago, the number of rogue boomers we had to deal with was half what it is now. This, in the short term, means two things.”

“The first is that we obviously must discover why the boomers are going rogue. This may seem like a difficult task, but I am trying to simplify it as much as possible. As we speak, I am compiling a list of the most common similarities found between the rogues, from model and location to component chipsets. When I finish with it, we’ll see what comes up.”

“The next task may not be quite as obvious. As efficient as you two are, the increasing number of incidents is soon going to be too much for you to handle, and in light of that, I think it is time that we did some...recruiting.”

The man paused, letting the girls take the information in, and ask any questions they may have had.

Choark

Far too long

Unread postby Choark » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:25 pm

Rebecca at first pulled the face of a young kid who just had there favorite toy taken from them as they had been playing with it. Which might actually sort of be the case.

Any thoughts she had on getting information from the police has been swepped aside by the obviously far more important detail of:

"New Recruits!?" She blurted it out before even thinking. She admitted to being called a little more often but was Roldo so unhappy with her that he'd think they needed help. She had been doing her best surely yet despite this he thought she needed help to take out the boomers! Maybe even replace her?

It was a gut reaction to the information. She had actually wondered if they would ever get new team mates but it just got brought up when she believed she had been doing so well.

Jak Snide

Re: Far too long

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:52 pm

Casting one quick look at the crime scene, Renetta hurried off to catch her bus out of here, not pleased that she'd had to waste two bus fairs to get here and back, and ended up with no job.

Then again, it had certainly been interesting when the boomer went mad, and even more so when those armored vigilantes showed up. And, when something caught her interest, Renetta would go to great lengths to find out more about it.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:35 pm

Eclair sat in her seat on the bus, drumming her fingers on her knee. A rouge boomer, the second one she had run into. This was the first time she had seen how they were taken out, though. She doubted the armored people she had seen were police members, as they had left far to quickly. Real cops would have stuck around to compare notes when the rest of the squad showed up.

Something queer was going on with this, and she wasn't sure what. But she resolved that, by the time she finished her work for the day, she would figure out a way to find out what.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:14 am

Pondering the wisdom in purchasing a bus pass in the near future, Ren took a seat herself after parting with some more of her money, and helped herself to yet another cigarette, leaning back and trying to block out any conversations that were taking place around her. Normally she'd have loved to eavesdrop, but right now she wanted to think about that pair of armored women. Not cops, that was for sure. She'd never seen the police anywhere use get ups like that, and she didn't see any sort of markings on them, either. Perhaps they were some sort of secret, government funded special ops force, who officially didn't exist? Too brazen with their actions, and that'd mean, if they were an official group, someone high up would have said something about it by now.

She concluded that they were either a pair of do-gooders with some serious financial and technological backing, or they were a corporate affair, specifically for quickly minimising the damage these rogue boomers caused. Genom, perhaps? She continued to ponder the matter as she exhaled another puff of smoke.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:21 am

Samantha thought a moment, going over the pros and cons of the situation in her head. More help meant an easier time meant less danger meant less chance of someone getting hurt....However, more people meant more chaos meant less control meant a possible increase in damage to civilians. Thinking a moment longer, she finally nodded. "I think that would probably be best. After all, we could always use more help, right?"

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:17 am

Rebecca stopped and realized she had shouted out before thinking, again. Finally she managed to order her thoughts and calmed herself down, though her emotions were still showing through and she had a pout on.

"I guess..." She said, letting it hang in the air to show her slight dissatisfaction. She sighed, it was obvious they did need help, probably lots of it if the boomers keep coming at the rate they have been but the only problem she could think about was how to go about it.

"What sort of 'help' are we looking for then? Combat experts?"

FlamingDeth

Sorry, especially to Mr. Snide and Mr. Durron. :O

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:21 pm

"Combat experts, survailance experts, saboteurs...anyone with useful skills would be good." the old man said. "However, there are a couple things that are necessary, as you both well know. Whoever it is needs to be able to remain calm and rational under pressure, at least, and should probably exhibit some interest in the Knight Sabers beforehand."

He swiveled his chair, so as to face the computer once more. After a few clicks of the keyboard, an image came into view on the largest of the monitors. A slightly blurry image, but with a few details still visible...someone lurking in the shadows of the mall they were just out, eavesdropping on the police.

"I've hacked into the mall's security cameras..." Roldo explained. "And this particular person had been watching quite closely throughout the entire fight. This image is a few minutes old, but it's the clearest I've been able to get. She seemed calm enough the entire time, and she's certainly expressing interest..."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 2/18/04 3:59 pm

Choark

Egads I didn't even SEE this had been posted to!!!

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:15 pm

Rebecca came scooting over and peered at the monitor, her face barely a few inches from it as she looked over this mysterious girl.

"Well.... It's one thing to watch these things calmly and quite another to take part!" She said, finally pulling her head back. "And being intrested in ONE fight doesn't mean she's intrested in everything we do or why we do it...."

She paused for a small effect that was probably lost and added.

"Course if you think she's alright Rolo then it can't hurt to investigate a little."

Shinigori V2

Re: Egads I didn't even SEE this had been posted to!!!

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:15 pm

Samantha also leaned in to see the monitor. Scrutinizing a bit, she got a bit of a look on her face, though what kind of look was a bit hard to tell.

"Well...She's got a point. There is a difference in watching and taking part. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to look into it a bit. So, how do you want us to do it? Watch her a bit longer? Straight up ask her what she knows about the Knight Sabers and all that?"

FlamingDeth

And that's a cryin' shame.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:08 pm

"Quite, they are indeed two different things..." Roldo said. "Which is why we are investigating before recruiting. Here's the current plan, though as always suggestions are welcome."

"First off, Rebecca, I'd like you to run the picture through polic records if you get the chance. If she's in there, for whatever reason, then we'll likely be able to get any contact information we need about her. Second, Samantha, I'd like you to spend an inordinate amount of time in the area of the last boomer 'incident'. Not enough to seem suspicious, mind you, but I have a hunch that she'll be back to investigate, especially if they're as slow about cleaning up the scene as they normally are..."

"Any questions?"

Choark

And I promised myself I wouldn't cry

Unread postby Choark » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:20 pm

Rebbecca did a fancy police salute with a stern expression that could easily be seen that it was forced. "Sir, yes sir!"

"If you give me a small print out of her I'll ask a friend to do a search for me." As if she could feel the questioning glaces she waved her left hand in front of her face. "Don't worry, don't worry. As a traffic cop I sometimes have to bring in small photo's of people that flown on by, caught by the camera's and I..." Rebbecca paused a little and suddenly looked a little embarrassed. "... have been known to bring in a few extra photo's now and then."

It was pretty obvious she didn't want to delve into that anymore then was necessary.

Shinigori V2

Re: And I promised myself I wouldn't cry

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:46 am

Samantha nodded.

"You can count on me. Besides, there's a bit of shopping I've been needing to do anyway, I guess. Might as well kill two birds with one stone."

Choark

And needed a new T-shirt to go with these shoes

Unread postby Choark » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:22 pm

"Aw, that's too bad, I kinda needed to do some shopping as well, we could of gone together. Oh well, work is work after all."

Rebbecca turned back to Roldo with her smiling face. "Well, if that's everything I'll make my way back..." She held out her hand waiting for the photo print out or for more news.

JoshuaDurron

Re: And needed a new T-shirt to go with these shoes

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:06 pm

Advance! Lunge! Recover! Retreat-retreat-advance-lunge-four-six-four-one-eight-recover-retreat-advance... and so on ran Eclair's thoughts as she put herself through a brief drill pattern that afternoon. The incident at the mall had been... unsettling. She often treated recovering surgery or accident paitents, and she had no trouble with that. Such things kept her in buisness as a physical therapist. But recently, she had been hearing about more patients coming in from "boomer incidents," hell she had even treated a few herself. Now she had seen two of them firsthand.

It was beginning to bother her. Of course, she didn't mind the extra buisness they could bring, but she didn't appriciate the destruction or risk involved in it. Surely Genom corporation could do something about it... but so far she hadn't heard anything about new models or safety precautions they were taking. Someone needed to look into it. Someone with enough free time on their hands to do some serrious research, who wasn't afraid to get their hands dirty, and who had the intelligence to see what was going on. Such a person would have to have the will to stick with it, and the kind of brain that appriciated problems and how to work through them.

After a show she changed from her fencing gear into a loose jogging suit, and headed to the library. Research was probably the best place to start...

Jak Snide

Re: And needed a new T-shirt to go with these shoes

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:08 pm

Renetta had ridden the bus half way across town before she'd hopped off. She'd intended to head back to where she'd parked her car and spend the rest of the day laying about until night time rolled around. Her curiosity, however, had gotten the better of her, and now she was making her way back toward the mall on foot. Hopefully there would still be something interesting for her to look into, although she suspected the police would have cleaned up the mess by now. Of course she had nothing better to do right now, and when she was busy she didn't go through her smokes quite as fast as she otherwise would. While she didn't concern herself with the possible effects they'd have on her health, she did worry about the hole they'd been burning in her pocket for the last few years.

FlamingDeth

Going from one to eight is quite the change in lines.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:27 pm

A normal letter sized sheet of paper printed out, baring the likeness of Renetta, and was placed in Rebecca's waiting hand. "I don't think there's anything else, so I do believe it's time to go about our business."

And thusly the two ladies were dismissed.

As Eclair made her way into her destination, the librarian that happened to be working the desk at the time looked up from her reading.

"Need somethin'?" he said, with a friendly smile.

As she had no doubt she would, Renetta arrived back at the mall without trouble. When she got there, she noticed two things. The first was that there was still police tape haphazardly strung about the place. The second was that there was only one policeman patrolling the area, the rest apparently off shift, no doubt intending to resume cleanup and investigation the next day.

Jak Snide

Re: Going from one to eight is quite the change in lines.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:40 pm

Casually ducking under the police tape, Renetta went right on inside. No need to be sneaky about it if the police weren't about.

She moved slowly and quietly once she got inside, though. There might be a cop stuffed away in the corner snoozing or scoffing a donut.

JoshuaDurron

Re: Going from one to eight is quite the change in lines.

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:00 pm

"Yes." Eclair replied with firmness. "Could you point me to the newspaper archives?"

It had been a while since she had been in a library. In fact, she hadn't set foot in one since she left college. Hopefully, the periodical section hadn't changed too much.

Choark

AVANT DEMONS! I DM COMMAND YOU TO UNDER MY COVERS!

Unread postby Choark » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:24 pm

Rebecca, making sure all her stuff was with her, waved to everyone there and left for her home, photo in hand. Deciding to burn the last of her energy she jogged home, to find the door unlocked.

"Oh... Hell"

And not for the first time she came back to find her home wet with water from the bath everywhere, a toaster that had obviously been on fire until the automatic sprinkler system a friend had brought and installed for her. Locking the door and windows, and turning off the bath, she grabbed the pop tart and consumed its vile black shell of soggy soot, exclaiming to the world a "Yuk!" as she did so.

Relaxing, she threw herself on a chair and sat there breathing slowly, one foot in the air, another resting on the soggy carpet.

What a good day today. Except they wanted to find help now. Humph. Why did she need anyone’s help, she had managed all the boomers so far. She stared at the girl in the photo. Why had Roldo taken a likening to this one? Rebecca couldn't see anything special about her at all. Oh well. Five more minutes rest and she'll head down to the station.

-----------

Half an hour later, Rebecca was on her way. Mobile phone to her ear she was ringing ahead.

"Yeah, Trixcy, it's me. No I don't have your records... I know, I know, don't worry. Trixcy, I'm going to need for you to do a few routine searches when I come in and an extra one." On the other end the speakers volume increased. "What!? No, of course I'm not going to do that again! No.. No... Aww come on I'd do the same for you... Yeah.. I know. I'm not worthy. Yeah, right, ten minutes then."

( OOC: Yeah - I kinda done the jumping forward thing of death. If it wrong and evil i am sorry and shall go to the corner )

Shinigori V2

Re: AVANT DEMONS! I DM COMMAND YOU TO UNDER MY COVERS!

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:29 am

Making her way to the mall upon dismissal, Samantha went about her shopping business as casually as possible. Sometimes browsing in stores located near the incident, sometimes just passing by, acting like she was traveling between stores, she kept an eye open for her target, intending to keep an eye on her from afar once she had been located.

FlamingDeth

*something witty and amusing*

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:35 pm

Renetta found that she was able to get into the area quite easily. The only officer there had a fairly simple route that he patroled, and she found no trouble in just avoiding him.

Samantha had gotten to the mostly abandoned mall quite a bit earlier, however, as she didn't need to walk to get to the there. It was only a few minutes after Renetta arrived that she was spotted by Samantha, and it was only then that Sam realized that Roldo hadn't specified if she was just supposed to watch Renetta, or actually approach her, which meant that now she had to be decisive...

The librarian leaned over the desk and pointed to one of the far corners of the library. "Periodicals are right over there, past the humour section."

Rebecca arrived at the police station promptly, and saw that there was no more activity there than usual...not a surprise. Given how many boomer incidents there had been recently, what was one more for them to deal with?

Jak Snide

Re: *something witty and amusing*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:23 pm

Confident that the cop wouldn't be of any concern, Renetta busied herself scouting about for anything left behind from the boomer incident. She doubted they'd have left the wreck of the rogue monstrosity lying around, but they may have forgotten to pick up all the little pieces. She wanted to know just what the it had been made out of, since she was pretty sure nobody would make a boomer that looked like some sort of twisted demon. And that meant those things had the ability to change shape.

Shinigori V2

Re: *something witty and amusing*

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:09 am

Simply watching for now, Samantha resolved that she would wait for Renetta to leave the roped off area, then ask her what she knew of Boomers, the Knight Sabres, and anything else she could tie into the conversation, as to seem more like a casual observer than an acting recruiter for anyone.

Choark

*some sort of slur on someones good name*

Unread postby Choark » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:03 am

Rebbecca waved and greeted everyone she saw on the way to the changing rooms. The place seemed like an overly excited coffin at times, where everyone in there was dead but still buzzing around agitated. She could hardly remember the last time anyone of "us" had made a difference out there.

She got dressed into her traffic cop clothes. Reserved for the incompetent or people they just didn't like.... or women. Yes it was a sad fact but the highest percentage of traffic cops were women because they "could deal with it more". The duty of said cop was to sit at one of the certain road way houses along the more busy roads/motorways and watch out for speeders. Most of it was taken care by boomer's or machinery. The day to day common speeders were photographed and if there were road blocks a boomer would operate them. Leaving cop to sit and wait.

How many speeders had there been this year? Well thankfully a complete 99.99% decrease from ten years ago thanks to the speed regulators in cars, or boomer drivers, who never speed.

Rebbecca sighed as she finished putting on her uniform. At times she liked to fool herself that she joined the K.S. (she never even thinks the proper word while in the police station for extra caution) for morality reasons, like saving people, but she had to admit, especially when in this place... she was mostly in it for the thrill. A chance to actually do something.

--------

Then she left the changing room, smiles, and waving and being polite to all who passed on by. She went to the "geek room" where they housed the police computers and downloaded a collection of speeders from her camera. One had managed to do a whooping 5MPH over the limit. Not that he'll be fined of course, oh no, he'll get a friendly phone call saying that his regulator may be broken or have a small bug so you will probably want to fix it. Humanity is saved once again.

Then it was to Trixy and handing over each photo for background checks.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs