Will PK for Gold. ( Reyta 2.0 RP. :D )

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra say:...Owies.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:13 am

Terra rubbed her head a bit where her friend had thwapped her.

"Well...can't deny that I'm right, can you? What would you say if you suddenly had to fight a giant ladybug?"

SALSAlys

Tiffi say: LADYBUG?! AH!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:22 am

"SHUT UP!" was Tiffi's immediate response, with another hard smack. This girl apparently didn't like being reminded of her insidious weakness.

Teh Kev

Jin say: Shut up or I'll kill you.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:50 am

Jin simply looked at the girls walking ahead of him. "Glitches are fun... No need to report something that didn't bother any other players.... Besides, most of the GM's in game would know about it already...." He clutched the hilt of his sword firmly as they entered the town. Apparently time flies when your rambling.

The town was still very much active, alot of players were just standing around talking to one another. While others walked past the group of four out the gate they just entered.

Megumi paused and turned Terra around pointing to a pair of towers on either side of the entrance to town. "And to answer your other question, those are preventing monsters from entering town. The only way a monster could get in is if it spawned inside." She adjusted her puffy hat once more, "As for bugs, leave that to the officials. All the things from the earlier version were fixed..."

Jin chuckled. "Not everything...." After saying that he patted both the girls on the head. "There, you have my member address. If you ever run into something like that again message me...." He smirked then headed off toward a building labeled, 'Armor Shop'.

The mage shook her head a bit. "Well I suppose you two need some better equipment. Would you like to head to the weapon shop or armor? You should have got a bit of gold from that Werewolf." She smiled idly as she waited for the two to answer.

SALSAlys

Tiffi say: JIN NEEDS GLOMP!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:54 pm

"Dunno... anything that enhances magical abilities?" Tiffi asked, an arm still slung about Terra's shoulders. "I don't think I'd be so good with weapons, but maybe some kind of light armor could be useful... I don't want to be chopped liver for any nasty critters."

Her red tail swished behind her idly, poking at the back of Terra's knee.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Terra say:Tiffi need shrink.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:21 pm

"Hm...ah...first...what did Jin mean by 'they didn't fix everything in the earlier version?" Terra inquired innocently. Obviously, she was still more than a little frightened of this 'glitch.'

Teh Kev

Re: Tiffi say: JIN NEEDS GLOMP!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:24 am

Megumi shrugged somewhat, "I'm not really sure. He prolly knows something. He tends to keep things to himself, your welcome to try and get something out of him. I doubt you will get far though..." She let out a quiet sigh. "But anyway Tiffi, you could get a mage's robe from the armor shop, or a magic rod or staff from the weapon shop. Both would increase your magic power..."

Firnthuleien

Re: Holy 2 months late post Batman!

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:03 am

Arlock raised an eyebrow in disgust at the stairs, before finally noting that Kazu had started up without him.

Not wanting to be left behind in a place like this, he glance about himself in caution before tearing up the stairs as carefully and quickly as possible, to catch up to Kazu.

"Hey! Wait up!" he shouted up at him, making sure to keep at least one eye on his surroundings, as he went.

((OOC: Sowwy.......M' dad was working on the comp the last few days...couldn't get near it :{)

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra say:...I have started something fearsome.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:36 am

Terra looked around, and shrugged. "I...think I'm gonna log off for a bit. For a few reasons. Not least among them being that I need a shower. Go ahead and shop and stuff, Tiffi, I'll catch up soon. Just don't take on any more werewolves without me, eh?" And with that, Terra logged off, not allowing a single protest to reach his ears.

Following that, LYLE, no longer Terra, quickly flipped open that instruction manual, looking for an e-mail or snail mail address to send technical problems to. Failing that, the number would have to do. And in the meanwhile, he got on Google and typed in 'Bugs on Reyta.' Curiousity was getting the better of this guy, oh yes.

Teh Kev

GM say: Yay! 3 people!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:27 pm

Kazu and Arlock entered another room. As they entered the room the stairs behind them seemed to slowly turn a dark gray then slowly began to disappear completely. The once pulsing floor beneath them seemed to be moving no more. It slowly began to shift to a deep black, the walls of the room stopped moving turning into darker red, then a light gray.The ceiling above them disappeared completely almost instantly, and quick glance around the room revealed it to have no exits. However in the middle was a pitch Black pillar which seemed to extend upward for what seemed to be a good mile or so. The room was also barely lit, as there were four torch's set about the walls of the circular room.

Kazu looked at the pillar a bit. "Well this is certainly a change in scenery..... This whole place was a supposed to be like that first room... Wonder what this all is..." Kazu then began to investigate the walls for any secret exits or something of the sort. The Polearm then looked back to his friend, "Why don't you check out that Pillar Arlock?"

Lyle could see that in the back of the rather thick instruction manual there was a E-mail address 'ReytaTech@UkihaIndustries.org'. Other then that, he found no other way to contact Ukiha, although it also said to look for a GM in game before contacting them.

Lyle's google search gave a few results. Though the ones that might interest him the most would be....
"How to fight Bug monsters on Reyta."
"What kind of Bugs are in Reyta?"
"Re: Bugs from the old version."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra say:Damn. I was right.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:16 pm

Curious, Lyle opened all three in seperate windows, first reading the 'Re:Bugs from the old version,' temporarily forgetting to even try and e-mail anyone.

Teh Kev

GM says: Damn you! Opening all three.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:56 pm

Lyle finds himself looking at a post on a message board. The title of the thread he is looking at is called,

"Bugs from the old Version."

Hey does anyone know anything about earlier versions of Reyta? I heard there were quite a few bugs back then.

i heard there was another class back then. something like summoner or something.

There was a summoner class back then, it was called a Conjurer though. As for bugs, I think that a few times people got transported to strange areas. Or found items that gave them strange abilities. I also believe I heard that monsters sometimes appeared in areas that they were programmed to be in.

Wow, That sure sounds pretty buggy. Did you play in the earlier version's Megumi?

Oh no, I have a friend who did though. I haven't seen him in a long time though.

conjuerer?!?! you mean like they could summon monsters and shit?

Thats kind of what the name implies in case you didn't know. Say, wasn't there some big problem with a single player back then? I heard he got some super powerful item and was able to manipulate monsters. I heard they had to restart the entire server because of something he was doing.

<span style="color:red;">[Message Deleted, Thread Locked]</span>

Lyle would now notice in the "What kind of bugs are in Reyta" Window he was getting a 404 Page not found error. Apparently someone didn't feel like keeping up their web page. As for the "How to fight Bug monsters on Reyta." window, it detailed how most bugs in the game were weak to Fire, and that smaller weapons such as maces, knives, and staffs dealt more damage then larger weapons to them.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

RPer says:Damn you for not having something real for all. &g

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:49 pm

Interested, and wondering why that last post had been deleted, Lyle decided to put his headset back on and get back in the game. First things first, he needed to find a GM...

SALSAlys

Tiffi says: BAD LYLE!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:24 pm

As soon as Lyle was back in the game though, s/he had to deal with a high-speed Tiffi in a glomp.

"YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST WAITED FOR ME TO SAY BYE, YOU KNOW!"

With Terra securely in a headlock, the Deysetsu turned to look at Megumi again.

"...anyways, those items sound useful!"

Firnthuleien

Rper says: YAY! A GM!

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:14 pm

"Goody. Send the theif to do the dangerous looking job." Arlock muttered under his breath, though he was greatly interested and amused by what might happen next.

He walked towards the pillar, peering up at it, examining it to see if one could possibly climb it.

Before he laid a finger on the thing, though, he carefully poked at it with one of his daggers. He'd no desire to be melted or dissolved (or anything like that) by it.

He found himself holding his breath as he waited to see if anything would happen to the dagger.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/21/04 1:19 pm

Teh Kev

GM says: W00t. Moving along.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:33 pm

Megumi giggled a bit at the two, "Well shall we head to the armor shop then?" The brown haired mage smiled at them before heading off toward the armor shop which was next to the weapon shop Jin walked in not to long ago.

As Arlock 'poked' the Pillar with his dagger it rippled for a moment, then started to light up like a giant Christmas tree. The entire thing glowed a reddish color as the room shook violently, sending both Kazu, and Arlock falling to the floor. They could then both tell that they were moving, upward it would seem, at a rather steady pace too.

"What the heck did you do?" He looked over at Arlock then the up above them. "It's like a giant elevator.... I guess we just wait now..."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: GM says: W00t. Moving along.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:10 pm

Still struggling in his headlock, Terra tried...well, to get out of the bloody headlock.

"Tiffy...letting me breathe might be nice..." the poor Knight uttered. Hey, at least s/he wasn't threatening with ladybugs again...

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:16 pm

"Awww.... but I wuuuuuv you. And you know I never ever wanna let you go, my lil' Terra-lyley-wiley poo," Tiffi sang, beeping Terra's nose as she pranced into the weapon shop, intent on looking for a magic staff. The knight was still in that bloody headlock.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Dum de dum...

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:43 pm

"...What kind of asshole was I in a former life?" Terra muttered. "Erm...Tiffy, I'd really like it if you'd let me go. I'd like to see a GM." S/He added in a louder voice.

Teh Kev

Jin Says: ..... I like Swords.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:22 pm

Megumi blinked as they headed inside. She giggled again, then followed behind them. A large amount of weapons were mounted on the walls, swords, maces, magic staffs, and even daggers. All of which had different designs, and it seemed like the fancier the design, the better the weapon. The mage walked over the staffs and started to look them over herself. "Tiffi, I believe you should let your friend go and come look at these. Terra you might want to look at the maces."
Also, it could be noted Jin was silently examining the swords they had for sale.

SALSAlys

Tiffi says: I like my Terra-lylie-wiley poo!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:33 am

"Yes Megumi!" Tiffi sang out, giving Terra a condescending kiss on the cheek before skipping over to examine the staffs. Specifically, looking for any staffs which were particularly shiny or sparkly.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra say:...Jin, gimme a sword. I need to commit seppuku.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:25 pm

Knowing s/he was defeated, Terra merely wandered over to the Maces, looking for something specifically designed to break bones. Failing that, s/he'd just pick up the most expensive one s/he could afford.

Teh Kev

Jin Says: Buy your own.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:42 pm

Megumi pointed out a brown rod, that had a large red gem embedded in it. "That one is good for your level, and its not that expensive so you will be able to get some armor to." However, there was also a plain silver staff right below it that was rather shiny, which might distract Tiffi.

Terra could see a nice array of maces before her. Apparently they came in pairs, and you could also buy them separately. 'She' could see something at about eye level that looked like to hammers, but there were clearly a mace item. They looked to be ideal for smashing things.

Jin meanwhile walked over to the counter and started to buy something.

SALSAlys

Tiffi says: But if you commit seppuku, I have nobody to hug!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:51 pm

Tiffi immediately pointed at the silver staff, jumping up and down slightly with her cape flipping behind her.

"What about that? Is that better than the one above it?" she asked, distracted by the shiny. While the one above was nice, the large red gem didn't have enough sparkle to match the glint of metal.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra say:...But I can't equip it!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:25 pm

Satisfied that crazy he-she had made a good choice, Terra took two hammers, both moderately well priced for what he could afford, and went to make a purchase as well, right behind Jin in line.

Teh Kev

Megumi says: Silly mage, silver staffs are for battle!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:45 pm

Megumi blinked a bit. "Well that staff is a good deal weaker in magic power.. It has a bit of physical power behind it...I'd recommend you get the other though..."

Jin mumbled something about a glitch then turned and walked past Terra letting her walk up to the counter.

Terra could then find that her two Hammers came to about 500 gold, which from the werewolf, she should have about 1200 gold. So she could purchase them easily, and still have some for armor.

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:23 pm

Arlock, somewhat surprised by the sudden jolt propped himself up on his elbows.

"......I swear, I just poked at it." he said, scratching the back of his head with one hand, grinning disarmingly.

With that, he sat up, crossing his legs and looked around.

"Right'o. Guess we just wait now." Arlock said, looking up at the "ceiling".

"You never did tell me much about yourself. So now that we have the time, spill the beans, buddy." He said with a grin. "I at least want to know a little about the secretive guy I'm questing with. Except, you know, the fact that you're using the new Polearm class, and your name is Kazu."

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:27 am

Kazu chuckled some and sat himself up crossing his legs so he was sitting Indian style. "Oh? You want to know about me?" He chuckled a bit. "Well lets see, I've been playing since well... very late beta...." He shook his head a bit. "A bit too late I suppose. They shut down just as I started for some reason and I had to wait a week before playing." He rubbed the back of his head laughing. "Although if you were just curious about my interests, I like anime a good deal. Role play, and Video games obviously as you can see." He looked up and saw they were getting closer. "So how about you? Care to share before we run into who knows what?"

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:43 am

"Very impressive list there. And I can't see why I shouldn't tell you something about myself, now." Arlock chuckled.

"Well... You pretty much summed up my interests, though I can throw liking music and art into the bunch. I'm somewhat of a computer geek, I suppose. And other than that, I'm pretty much boring old me." he shrugged.

"And, as for how long I've played Reyta, not too long, but long enough not to be considered a newbie." the latter statement being followed by a grin of pride.

SALSAlys

Tiffi says: Aw... no shiny. ;-;

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:14 pm

Tiffi pouted quite visibly.

"But it's not shi-iny..." she complained, but reached for the staff that Megumi had suggested anyways, and gave it an experimental spin while twirling before ambling to line behind Terra, giving the knight a slight poke with the end of the staff.

Teh Kev

Something approaches....

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:51 pm

Kazu laughed a bit. "Well I can see we will be good friends." He made a quick snapping motion as he gave Arlock his Member Address. "After this feel free to cont..." He was interrupted abruptly as the room stopped moving. Apparently the light they had been able to barely see above them was gone. But they were now surrounded by a large black void. The walls seemed to disintegrate from around them as the platform below shattered. They didn't fall however, it changed its appearance into what looked like a circle of fire. It seemed to be harmless though.

"Well... this is getting more and more confusing..."

Both the two adventurers could now hear a deafening roar echoing about them, although the source of it was unknown. "Oh great... That sounds like a load of trouble... Don't you think?" The blue and pink haired pole arm stifled out laugh and looked to Arlock.

Firnthuleien

Re: Something approaches....

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:56 pm

Arlock, for all intents and purposes looked very amused at the current situation.

"Heh. Your right, it is becoming stranger by the minute. This should prove to be interesting." he smirked, which was all but wiped from his face when he heard the loud roaring sound.

"And .....that, indeed, does sound like trouble." Arlock said, pulling out his daggers.

Teh Kev

PLOT TIME! :D

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:01 pm

"Wh.... you... doi.... he....?"

The voice they heard was faint, it has a ghostly sound to it, and it was almost impossible to make out anything that it said. As each time the voice started a loud crackling could be heard cutting off the word. The roar once again was heard, this time it was louder, and a large shape could be seen off in the distance. Both Arlock and Kazu could feel the platform they were on shift some, and in the middle of it floated the shape of a player, he seemed to hover just above the platform. However, he also appeared to be transparent, as if not really there. He was donned in a pitch black robe, and his shoulder length hair seemed to float as if he was in water. The 'player' hovered looking out at the approaching shape with his eyes shut. While his eyes were shut, it was obvious he could see the oncoming threat.

"You... wi.... hav... to... do... Us... sto.... fin... the.. sum... crea.... Ru... for...now....!"

The figure glanced at Kazu, and the polearm looked at the 'player'. The man's eyes opened and they were black. A pure black, the two stared at each other and then Kazu fell to one knee. He let out a grunt and a black glow came from his chest. A pendant. A pendant with a dark black gem was now around his neck. The figures eyes closed once more and then he turned his head to look at Arlock. The thieves eyes met with the robed mans. However when he opened his eyes, they were green. A lush green, like a forest. As Arlock stared at the man he felt a sudden jolt of pain. He also fell to one knee, a green glow came from his chest. Another Pendant. This one was a emerald color.

The roar was heard again. It echoed louder then ever, both the Thief and Polearm turned to see a large white mass nearly upon them. The 'player' went and floated in front of the steadily approaching mass. He then turned to look at them both. A smile came across his face....

<span style="color:red;font-size:x-large;">SYSTEM ERROR</span>

Both Kazu and Arlock's players found themselves disconnected, a message on their screen's.
"We apologize. You seem to have run into a error. Please try reconnecting. Have a nice day."

Edited by: Teh Kev&nbsp; Image at: 2/23/04 9:02 pm

Firnthuleien

Re: PLOT TIME! :D

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:54 pm

Alison yanked the visor off, a little stunned, and a little mad at what happened.

"What in the HELL?! <span style="color:red;">SYSTEM ERROR</span>?!" she muttered,if "Stupid computer! I'll system error you!"

Ali kicked the computer, immediately regretting it as her foot throbbed.

"I should e-mail these people. When someone makes a game they should make sthe 'System errors' like that don't happen in an interesting situation." she grumbled, trying to log back on to see what would happen.

Alison wondered if she'd lost any progress because of that glitch, and if Kazu had had the same problem.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/23/04 9:58 pm

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Ugh. I was sick. Pity me.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:58 pm

Deciding to skip armor for now-as anything she could afford would undoubtedly be vastly inadequate compared to what the random monsters would be carrying in the near future-Terra decided to blow the rest of her cash on healing items. Specifically, resurrection and HP-healing stuff. Though, first there was the matter of Jin...

"Excuse me, Jin..." Terra asked politely, tapping him on the shoulder. "But are you talking about the one with the werewolf, or is there another one?"

Teh Kev

*Pities Trev* :(

Unread postby Teh Kev » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:36 pm

Ray blinked as the ERROR came up, pulling off his visor. "Oh cmon!" He let out a sigh. "I guess I will just log right back in..." After a quick check to see of his mail, he saw none, so his placed the visor back over his eyes.

Arlock would find now trouble logging in, and nothing had happened to his experience or items. As Kazu reappeared in the city by the log on platform right next to him. "Ah, I see your alright... Thats good.." He looked down at his chest. He raised a eyebrow at the pendant. "Well... What do you think of all that Arlock?"

Jin looked back at Terra. "That is really none of your business... " He then paused and looked around town. He eyed the login platform and noticed Kazu. Soon enough he was heading toward it. It was up to Terra is she wanted to follow, or wait for Megumi and Tiffi.

SALSAlys

*gives warm hugs and pity*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:01 am

Tiffi made her purchase before turning back to Megumi.

"Can you help me pick out some armor that'd be good for my magic and still keep me from being a monster sammich, please?" she asked, tail wiggling behind her as she twirled her new staff like an oversized baton.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

I pity me too.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:02 am

Hesitating a moment, Terra decided to follow Jin. After all, he had something to hide, and Tiffy would forgive him later...

Teh Kev

Mr. T: I pity da foo'

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:25 am

Megumi smiled at Tiffi and nodded. "Sure! Come on next door with me." She lead the fellow mage outside, then around to the armor shop. Inside various robes, armor, shields, and helmets were set about. Tiffi found herself standing in front of the robes, and Megumi pointed out a simple brown robe. "Well there is this regular robe, which gives you somewhat decent physical defense, and a bit of magic." She then pointed to a silver one hanging on the wall next to it. "Then there is this the silver robe, which increases your Magic defense a good deal, but gives almost no extra physical defense." Tiffi might also note the brown robe was cheaper, and the silver robe would more then likely cost her the rest of her gold.

SALSAlys

Tiffi: I pity da.... WHERE'S MY TERRA-LYLIE-WILEY-POO?! ;_;

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:50 am

Tiffi bit her lip, glancing between the two. She had to admit, she liked the silver one better, but with beginning monsters, she thought that physical defense might be more useful. Her tail squirmed behind her as she glanced about the shop, intending to ask Terra's opinion.

Then she realized that her friend wasn't there.

"Megumi? Gimme a minute, be right back!" the Deysetsu babbled quickly, pigtails bouncing as she dashed back to the weapon shop, looking for Terra. Not finding the knight there either, she ran back to Megumi.

"Did you see where h— she went?"

Firnthuleien

Poor DW :{ *hugs*

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:11 am

Arlock's brow was furrowed in a combination of frustration and confusion.

"I don't know what to think of that. Whoever it was, shouldn't be messing with the system like that. Or who knows, it may have been a bug that they were too lazy to fix." he grumbled.

"And these weird pendants, if I'm right, will probably cause us more trouble. They probably don't even do anything useful." Arlock said, as he resumed his frown and tried to take the pendant off.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/26/04 11:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs