Will PK for Gold. ( Reyta 2.0 RP. :D )

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Teh Kev

Will PK for Gold. ( Reyta 2.0 RP. :D )

Unread postby Teh Kev » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:54 pm

Another day, another lesson he would never use. His eyes wandered to the clock in class. He couldn't wait to get home. Where his escape was waiting, that great escape from reality. The bell rang, and he ran to get his things. He pulled on his jacket and ran out to the bus. It felt like the bus ride took forever, although it was really only 20 minutes. A quick jump off the bus and a open front door later he was half way up the stairs to his room. A quick "Hi!" to his mom before kicking off his shoes by the door to his room and a press of a button to turn on his computer.

His hand wandered to the headset, placing it over his head as he booted up the game, a flashing icon by his mailbox indicated he had mail. He clicked on the icon opening up the box. A few messages from some friends thanking him for his help and offering to go on another adventure. However his eyebrow raised as he saw a message titled, "Congratulations! You have been..." He clicked on the message from the makers of the game, Ukiha Industries.

'Congratulations! You have been selected test the newest class being made for Reyta! Our new Pole Arm class will overwrite your old one until the testing phase is over. If you enjoy the class you may keep it, if not you may go back to being a Knight. We hope you enjoy this honor and please tell us what you think!'

He blinked after reading this message. "A new class...?" He adjusted the microphone attached to head set and clicked on the Log In icon, inputing his password and Screen name. Kazu's shape began to take form, the green circles spinning around his form once more before confirming his appearance in the game.

"Well I don't feel any different..." Kazu's eyes scanned the base town he was in. He was in the main town where players start. The town of Moonstone, a rather boring place. Not as active as the other towns, but this was where he always logged out. A look over the place revealed it was pretty regular place, bustling with other players and various NPC's trying to sell things on the street. His eyes then glanced to his new weapon, "DAMN this things big...." He held it by him directly, it was nearly a foot taller then he was! "Amazing... I can wield this thing then?"

A simple swing of it revealed to him it was true, it was rather light much to his surprise. However he would have to form a party and get into some action before seeing what this thing could really do. He placed the spear over his shoulder and start walking along the path away from the swirling red circular gate where players could log off and on. He was getting a few glances as apparently people had heard of the new class, most of the people weren't giving dirty glances though. Most of them were dumbstruck at how huge the spear was.

"Geez... I didn't expect to get stared at for this... oh well. That won't stop me from playing!" He stopped as he was walking over a bridge. "This is as good a place as any..." He let out a sigh before leaning against the edge of the bridge and looking out for possible party members.

Mechanisto

Re: Will PK for Gold. ( Reyta 2.0 RP. :D )

Unread postby Mechanisto » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:43 pm

Victor's eyes widened, and he rushed as quickly as he could towards gate forty seven. People were already crowding the corridors of the airport as they disembarked from several airliners; but only two people stepped out of gate forty seven. Lady, and a flight attendant close behind.

She looked pale and exhausted (Little more than skin and bones, her mother always worried). These trips were always hard on her, and harder every year, he suspected... but she brightened considerably when she saw him, looking like a normal girl for a moment. "Victor! You made it!" She almost laughed.

"Indeed, lady! Your father let me leave the firm early; on the condition that I get you straight home, without any delay. Another chauffer is taking him home from there, and I shudder to think how he'll be mistreated in my absence..." He smiled warmly, and took the attendant's place as she left. "...but we both agreed your need was the greatest. Your limousine is right outside, with your favorite meal waiting for you."

She shook her head as they left down the corridor. "Oh, it wasn't that bad... Switzerland was unusualy nice for this time of year. Not that I got out much." Her smile faded slightly, but returned at triple strength. "Did you bring it?" Victor nodded, already taking a smooth, rectancular laptop out of his briefcase. "But of course, madame." She squealed with delight. "Finally! An entire week unplugged..." She rolled her eyes. Victor nodded, but only smiled. It was good to have her home, safe and sound.

The girl quickly uplinked the laptop, and put on a pair of tiny, designer-label glasses; they were sleek little things, as thin as ordinary sunglasses. A tiny corde connected them to the computer. The family hospital in switzerland didn't give patients access to the internet (or phones, or television, or even radio), and this time the wait had been agonizingly tedious. It was time to catch up. She didn't have to click the login button; she was already logged in. She always was.

The familiar sights and sounds of Moonstone plaza filled her senses. Her character was wearing a loose shirt and pants, made of rough brown burlap, and heavily worn. A broad, conical straw hat covered her head, and she was barefoot. A crude leather backpack lay on the ground beside her, along with an equally crude wooden staff. She was seated before a statue of an unnamed goddess, in the city's central plaza. She was kneeling in the lotus position and locked into meditation mode, just like she'd left her a week ago. A small group of curious onlockers surrounded her, poking and proding her, and waving their hands in front of her eyes. One of the Axe Wielders was flicking her ear.

She abruptly stood up, stretching her legs and arms, and cricked her neck with a grimace. The onlookers yelped a bit and dispersed; She worked her jaw a bit, yawned, and scratcher her butt briefly. She then wiped off the clown makeup they'd smeared on her face, and removed the Lucky Fish Hat from her head. Talk about immature... though the fish was actually kinda funny. Heh! She picked up her walking staff, and slung her pack over her shoulder. Landey headed for the city entrance, scanning the crowd.

It was so good to stretch her legs again.

GiftedRichard

Unread postby GiftedRichard » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:23 am

Stretching his arms above himself and scratching his head he sat up and yawned. He hurried out of the class room and walked down the street to his house came in and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek before he headed up stairs to his room where he turned the computer on and waited grinning. Once it had started up he slapped on his visor and started Reyta up and checked his mail. There where only a few messages from some people answering him on the item he had auctioned off wanting to know if he had more. He sent a quick reply telling them he didn't but would let them know as soon as he did.

After that he logged on and smiled as he town of Moonstone came into his view. Looking about he shrugged at the few looks his unusual size and walked on out of the central plaza looking for somebody he thought might be interesting to talk to.

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:42 am

Arkady whooped as he slammed into his friend Daniel. "That's the third sack today, Dan! You're getting slow!"

Daniel brushed grass off of him as he stood up, grumbling. "You're just too fucking fast Ark. Now go home, I know you want to go play your little dorky computer game!" Daniel smiled at him.

Arkady waved as he trotted away, heading towards his house a few blocks away from school.

He opened the door and yelled out, "I'm hoooome!" but got no answer. He walked into the kitchen and glanced at the fridge. Pffft, another "working late" note, I imagine.

The note on the fridge read:

Quote:
Armondo, gotta work late tonight, big project due. I put a Digiorno in the freezer. Do your homework!
Love bunches, Mom

"Yeah, right," he said to the air. He grabbed a star crunch and went to his room, where he booted up his laptop. It froze up. Twice.

This POS isn't gonna last much longer, especially for Reyta! The third time it actually worked, and he double-clicked the Reyta icon while pulling on his visor. He typed in his user name and password, and grinned as he appeared in the town of Moonstone.

"Home sweet home!" he said. He loved this game, and his character. Playing a huge, muscular person wasn't so different from himself. Playing a huge, muscular Fallion with an axe, a foot and a half tall mohawk, and the Gods know how many body piercings, was. He looked around and his eyes immediately fixed on someone with a huge spear. Holy... That must be the new polearm class! With that, he began walking towards the spear wielder.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=poposujo@rpgww60462>PopoSujo</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/27/03 3:01 am

Firnthuleien

Wowee :D

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:26 pm

Alison heaved a sigh. The math teacher was droning endlessly about "Happy Numbers!", which had nothing to do with helping yourself in the business world. She drummed her fingers on her desk.

Rolling her eyes, she wondered why teachers always focused on the stupid things that normal people would not use in their lives. She knew she sure as hell wouldn't be going to the supermarket to buy groceries and stop at every item thinking about what the square route of Cereal x jujubes was.

The buzzer rang, ending the mind numbing uslessness that was "Happy Numbers" as the teacher dismissed them for the day. It wasn't that she didn't like him. It was rather that she absolutely hated math, even more so when they were taught pointless things.

Alison packed up, a flurry of papers flashing about as she shoved them into her bag and headed out the door as fast as she could.

"Finally! I can go home and escape!" she thought to herself, slowing when she noted someone was deliberately leaning on her locker.

"At least on Reyta, no one knows who I am....And no one can pick on me..."

"...Please get off my locker." she said, walking up to the person, looking nervous...

~~~

Twenty minutes and one black eye later, Alison trudged up the steps to her house.

She went inside, taking off her jacket and shoes, giving a weak "Hello mom" to her mother, who was in the kitchen baking. Alison scooped up her bag and headed upstairs to her room.

Upon getting there, she flung her backpack on her bed and sat down at her computer, gingerly poking her black eye and wincing a bit. Then she picked up her headset and booted up the game. Clicking the log on icon always felt like she was freeing herself from her life and she was always happy to do so.

So she typed in her password and screen name, closing her eyes for a moment. When she re-opened them, he was his familiar old self again, looking around the town of Moonstone which he had come to enjoy visiting.

"It's great not to have the excess baggage in the front sometimes...." he thought with a little smile.

Arlock waved cheerfully in return to several people he knew and quested with often, but today he just wanted to be alone.

He pulled one of his daggers from his belt and tossed it up, catching it skillfully and returning it to his belt. He then tightened the "rat's tail" in which his hair was bound, tugged slightly on his gloves, and set off to find some monsters.

"A bit busy here compared to usual..." he mumbled softly to himself, heading towards the bridge.

Arlock did a doubletake when he saw the man with the huge spear. "Jesus! That must be the new Pole Arm class! ....That's a freakin big spear...." His eyes went wide for a moment as he continued towards the bridge and closer to the man with the spear.

After the surprise of the pole arm character wore off, Arlock stretched his arms a bit and wiggled his wings slightly, whilst starting his trek over the bridge. No use staying in town; no monsters to kill there, he thought with a grin.

((OOC: and yes....My math teacher did teach us about happy numbers @.@; ))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/27/03 2:46 pm

Teh Kev

A secret discussion?! :D

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:12 pm

Kazu eyed Arlock as he walked by, a quick look over before asking for a party was usually beneficial. Shifting his gaze to his spear he shifted it to his left shoulder. Hopefully he wouldn't end up hitting anyone with it by accident. He walked up behind white haired man, the proceeded to move so he was walking directly along side him.

"Hey there!" A smile came across his lips as he tried to look into the green eyes of Arlock. "I see you are heading out of town. Planning to go anywhere special? I know some great places to fight at that aren't to far from here." He was going to try and get someone to come with him to a certain cave he went to quite often, a ways Northwest of town.

<span style="color:red;">"So, do you think the testing phase will go smoothly?"</span>

<span style="color:blue;">"Of course! What could possibly happen? It's just a new class..."</span>

<span style="color:red;">"I know that, but you don't suppose any one will use the new class.... inappropriately?"</span>

<span style="color:blue;">"In what way? Everyone we picked for candidates were good players. They wouldn't do anything like that."</span>

<span style="color:red;">"I suppose you are right.... We will just have to wait and see..."</span>

Firnthuleien

Re: A secret discussion?! :D

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:29 pm

Arlock turned to look at Kazu when he spoke to him. He was a bit surprised that this particular fellow would come up and pretty much ask him to join his party, but wasn't going to refuse outright.

"This could prove to be interesting....." he thought to himself, still walking along beside Kazu.

"I'm not really heading anywhere special, in particular. And your offer is really quite interesting, sir. I think I will take you up on it." he said, with a twinkle of mischeif in his deep green eyes.

He held out a hand as if to cement the deal with a handshake, still grinning.

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:43 pm

Kazu looked at Arlock's hand then took it shaking it a bit roughly. After the shaking of the hands, he nodded wisely before chuckling a bit. "How rude of me! I forgot to introduce myself first, I am Kazu."

After stating his name he chuckled again. "I hope you don't mind a bit of a walk. The place I want to go to a is a bit far form here." He looked to the Northwest of town then back to Arlock. "So whats your handle, So to speak?"

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:09 pm

Arlock's eye twitched unvoluntarily when Kazu took his hand and shook it harder than he expected, though he was not upset by it.

"Kazu, is it? .....That sounds familiar for some reason...Ah well. Probably nothing." he thought, dismissing the notion as quickly as it came to him.

"Arlock's the name and walking isn't a problem for me. Though I wonder, will you be able to keep up?" Arlock said with a smirk.

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:26 pm

Kazu let out a laugh, "Well if this new class of mine is all the stuff I hope it is I should be fine." Supposedly he was suppose to be almost as fast as a thief or something to that degree. He hoped this was accurate, didn't want to get left behind.

Just as he was starting to ponder this they came to the North exit of town. A vast green field was spread before them, the tips of what could be pine trees could be seen a ways to the north, while to the East there was a range of snow capped Gray mountains present. Kazu smiled some as he start to head off North East, just where the forest would meet the Mountains.

"Come on! If we go fast enough we should get there in few minutes!" With that said he start running, much faster then he was used to, there definitely a vast improvement in his speed. Although, Arlock would easily be able to keep up if not get a bit ahead of him.

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:39 pm

Arlock chuckled, grinning wildly at what he took as a challenge. He held back nothing as he began running, using his small wings for short bursts of extra speed from time to time.

Arlock laughed outloud. He enjoyed running, it was something that one could do without having to have a purpose behind it.

He looked over at Kazu whilst running. Perhaps the new pole arm class was worth investigating for himself.

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:50 pm

landey walked calmly through the crowd; everyone else, without exception, wore brightly colored armor, and held finely crafted weapons with ornate styles. Even a brand new character's leather armor looked pretty stylish. Her own age-worn rags were incredibly out of place. But then, she noticed someone who was even more unusual than herself.

She gasped slightly at the sight of him; his armor; looked like something a knight would wear, but that weapon... not even an axe-wielder's arms were so long. She tilted her hat up a bit for a better look, and chewed her lip slightly.

Strange... what have I missed the last week?

This was no new weapon or item... and he was no axe-wielder. She clenched her jaw in determination, and followed discreetly. As they reached the city limits, they began running north-west. She stared slightly as she saw him move; he can keep up with a Wingra? Incredible...

She frowned. Whatever he is, one thing is sure... this changes the balance of life for Reyta. I need to know about it. And since not even MY stealth-mode is fast enough to catch them... it's time to put my tracking skills to work. After they'd left, she approached the ground they'd walked on, and studied it carefully. She followed their trail as best she could, making certain to stay out of sight.

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:40 pm

Ark swore as he saw the polearm user begin to run, after speaking with a Wingra.

Dammit, I am not going to give this up so easily! He sped up, and then saw a girl following the man's tracks. Maybe she need a defender he thought and hefted his axe.

He walked up behind, coughed, and said, "'Scuse me, miss, but I noticed that you're trackin' that guy with the spear. Mind if I tag along?" He was prepared for a big no, as most people were turned off by the mohawk and body piercings, but he didn't want to lose this guy.

((Sorry I haven't been on much! I am out of town, and won't be back until Saturday. I'll get on whenever I can.))

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:28 pm

(Sorry about the lateness... I started the post and it got erased by my own idiocy.)

Two minutes... It was almost time to escape this dungeon they called a school. Merri sat quietly at her desk, waiting to leave. Only two minutes, now. She felt a yawn coming on,but managed to surpress it at the last moment. More than once she'd been laughed at because of that.

One minute... She settled into peaceful daydreaming for the short remainder of the day. Her eyes had a glazed look, and she was humming under her breath without meaning to. One of the more "popular" people pointed at her and snickered. Merri didn't notice.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bell rang and Merri was free to go. She snatched up her bookbag and left without so much as a goodbye to her friends. Well, they weren't friends, really. She didn't have any real friends. A few fake ones, though.

Soon, she'd made it to her house. Merri skipped up the steps to her house and threw down her bookbag by the door. Nodding to her father, she raced up the stairs. He nodded in response, used to that sort of greeting.

Merri waded through the piles of novels, sketchpads, and dirty clothes to her computer. Fishing the headset out from under her latest story, she booted up the computer and started up the game. It was time to get away...

She opened her eyes, back in Moonstone. How nice it was to finally escape from school to here. Reyina flexed her wings with a smile. It was time to find some monsters. Walking over the bridge, she looked around, seeing the sights and looking for someone to talk to. Not long ago she'd resolved to talk to people in the game....

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=raishilliah>Raishilliah</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/28/03 11:45 am

Teh Kev

ONOES a monster!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:09 pm

(( OOC: Raish, Kazu and Arlock have left zee bridge already, so I would edit your post a bit ... Also a quick reminder, a Axe Wielder is much slower then a thief. So a Axe Wielder would most likely slow down a Thief. *just reminding* :D ))

Kazu looked over at Arlock still smiling, "I don't suppose you would have ever been where we are going before. The monsters there are quite strong. I only found out of it last time I was here." His blue eyes turned back to his front as he ran. "Supposedly at the very back of 'The Blood Cave' is a powerful monster. I was planning on taking it on with a few good friends. But I want to see what the Spear of mine can do."

His smile faded a bit as he saw they were getting closer to the mountain. "Strange.... There doesn't seem many monsters out here..... Usually there would have been something attacking us by now." He gained a small bit of speed after saying this. Could it be that someone is heading here as well.... Perhaps... they are head to the Cave as well. That would explain the clear path at least... His cheery smile returned after another few steps. "I guess we are just lucky huh?"

Meanwhile, just a few feet behind the Pole Arm and Thief, a trio of green skinned creatures only about 3 feet tall started to appear. They were wearing crude mail armor and had small axes and shield's. The 'Goblins' turned around and were now in the direct path of the follower's. There were two obvious choices, go straight through them, after all they weren't very strong and would only take a minute or two to deal with. Or go around them and loose the direct trail of Kazu and Arlock.

Mechanisto

Re: ONOES a monster!

Unread postby Mechanisto » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:46 am

Strangely, the girl Ark saw was crouching low to the ground, and moving at a steady pace. Even an axe wielder could have kept up easily. She spoke, but didn't look up. "The pikeman wields a weapon greater than your own, and yet he moves as swiftly as the wind itself..." She paused, crouched lower, and touched the ground.

"If you wish to join me, it is no trouble at all... Not even the fleetest of feet can escape their own prints." She stood, and glanced at Ark, holding her broad, straw hat just low enough to hide her eyes. "But the path I take may be difficult to follow. I may not look it, but few can match my hunter's instincts! "

She continued walking, keeping her head down as she stared intensely at the trail. "Bah... this is an obvious path! Not much challenge for my superior sense..." Ark noticed that she was heading straight for a trio of green-skinned monsters up ahead, and didn't seem to notice. She was going to bump into them pretty soon.

Firnthuleien

ONOES! :{{{{

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:00 pm

"Amazing...The new class can keep up with a wingra.........And The Blood Cave, mmh? Interesting name for a cave...As for no monsters attacking us yet, that's strange indeed..."

Arlock kept running, now turning an eye to watch for monsters, lurking in the grass ahead and to the side of them.

"Yes, lucky I guess." he stated in response to Kazu.

"Now. Speaking of lucky, how did you come to have the new character class?" Arlock asked in curiosity, still running alongside him.

PopoSujo

OHJES!!! :}}}}

Unread postby PopoSujo » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:02 pm

He may be faster than me, but I don't think that any weapon is greater than ol' Bertha here! he thought while putting his axe over his right shoulder.

"Well, missy, no one's doubtin' your hunter's instinct! You look to me a damn good tracker. As for the danger part, danger is what I'm here for," Ark replied, hefting his axe. "The name's Arkady Armondo, you can call me Ark, and you might want to watch out for those monsters up ahead."

As he completed his sentence, he charged the beasties, keeping his axe low in a defensive posture while roaring out a battle cry.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=poposujo@rpgww60462>PopoSujo</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/28/03 4:03 pm

Teh Kev

Posting same time as me is BAD. >:{

Unread postby Teh Kev » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:08 pm

The three goblins that were in the path of the approaching thief all jumped at once, startled. They then let out a freaky yell before clanging their Axe and shields together and making a loud noise as they scrambled at the thief. The trio of green skinned midgets were easy to defeat as if classified they were only level 3. Upon seeing the giant Axe wielder charge them they scattered, one splitting off from the group and running at the Axe Wielder, while the other two continued the blind charge at the thief.

Kazu let out a laugh as they neared the mountain the ground getting a bit more rocky, making their foot prints harder to follow. "Well to be honest I apparently won some sort of contest the Ukiha officials were holding. Seems being a long time player has its advantages, other then being a bit stronger then the new people in this world."

He let out a laugh a few seconds after saying that having remembering something. "Oh yeah, when we get to 'The Blood Cave' follow my lead. According to my source theres some trick to getting in this dungeon, luckily they told me it."

Edited by: Teh Kev&nbsp; Image at: 11/28/03 4:11 pm

PopoSujo

Re: Posting same time as me is BAD. >:{

Unread postby PopoSujo » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:15 pm

Pffft, I remember fighting these guys when I was a level four! Ark thought as he chopped the one goblin that had come his way clean in half. Ark turned quickly and started heading towards the other goblins, hoping that the thief could manage for a few moments by herself.

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:40 pm

The girl didn't seem to notice anything at first; but when the goblin creatures got closer, she spun her staff around, lifting it over her head for a moment; there was a deep, helicopter-like sound as she swept the staff down in a spinning twirl, and held it in a dramatic pose. She then screamed; her voice was slightly resonant, and incredibly threatening. "OUT OF MY WAY, WEAKLINGS!" A tiny shockwave of invisible force seemed to burst from her as she shouted, rippling the air around her with a deep whooshing sound.

The goblins looked as if they'd been physically slapped by the fear-inducing war-cry.

GiftedRichard

Unread postby GiftedRichard » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:45 am

Marus shook his head and muttered to himself about lagging. Looking about he noticed that the polearm by the bridge was gone and after a quick check that none of his friends where online. IM: Well I guess I can always ask and follow. He thought to himself as he started out from town asking players if they had seen him and if so which way he had went. Finding that he had left to the northwest in a great hurry Marcus shrugged far as he knew there was nothing out there except a few low level monsters. IM: Well if that's where he went... Then I guess I might as well follow as best as I can... Muttering to himself about having to run Marcus headed out of town in the general direction he had been told they had left looking for other players who might have seen the polearm

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:59 pm

(Okay, I think I found a way to work her in and stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong about this)
Reyina was one of the people near there, as luck would have it. Though she hadn't seen the polearm, she came over to Marcus anyway.
"Um... excuse me, is there something you're looking for or something? I could help look..."
She figured that he would turn her down, but it never hurt to hope. Being only level three, she figured he could help as protection or something.

GiftedRichard

Unread postby GiftedRichard » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:13 pm

Giving a bow Marcus smiled at her. "Aye My lady! I am looking for a man who wields a polearm. I seek him for my own business. If you could help by tracking this man I would greatly appreciate it!" Marcus stood and awaited her answer.

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:14 pm

Reyina's eyes grew bright.
"O..Of course! A man who wields a polearm?" She thought for a moment.
"I haven't seen anyone like that, but I'd be happy to help." she said with determination, trying to avoid her shyness.

"Any hints to begin on?"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

*Collaborative post!*

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:03 am

T'was a cruel, cruel day....

Elsewhere, anyways. Around where Tiffany and Lyle were, it was pretty nice. Tiffany was quite happy and chipper, and decided to spread that joy by POUNCING at Lyle's back with an immense GLOMP! Now, Lyle normally wouldn't have minded this expression from Tiffany, but today, he was reading a book. Specifically, an instruction manual on some new game called Reyta.

"What's that?" asked the girl, ponytails flipping as she cocked her head to one side and peered over his shoulder.

"Instruction book for that game we agreed to help each other with." Replied the paler, much more unhealthy looking boy. "I think I'm going to be that Knight after all. Healing is always good."

"Hehe. I'm going to be a maaaage.... what's the name of that dragonhalf race again?"

"Deysetsu, or summat. They seem pretty decent. I'll stick with human, though."

"But Deysetsu get TAILS! Like Mink!" Tiffany seems pleased at that, bouncing up and down enthusiastically. "Too bad they don't have wings too, 'cuz flying would be soooo cool! Hope there's a spell for it, at least. You think there will be?"

Lyle sighed, reading through a bit more of the manual. Mostly the set-up. He wanted to be sure he had that right. "I'm almost certain there will be. I'd look it up on the internet if it weren't immoral."

"Nothing else to do except find out, then! We also going to get our own costumes? Shibtastic ones like from Final Fantasy or something?"

Lyle shrugged, examining a picture quite closely. "Probably. Everyone and their mother will have those, of course."

Tiffany still doesn't seem fazed, and shrugs, grinning. "Should be fun, then!"

Sighing again, Lyle turned the corner to where the two split up. "So, we're going to wait for each other at wherever we show up, right?"

"Mhm. I'll look for the funky human knight, you look for the funky Deysetetsu-dragonhalf-thingy mage. Seeya!" Tiffany gave one last squeeze and an affectionate hair ruffle before she began to sprint off to her own house, turning a cartwheel along the way out of sheer exuberance. Only good reflexes kept her from landing on her head as her backpack flipped with her, but she laughed as she regained her balance, and gave one more wave before she continued running. Chuckling a bit at his friend's exuberance, Lyle walked on home with his rather large tome of instructionness. When he got there, he double- and triple-checked his system, until, fairly confident he got it right, booted it up.

This was in contrast to the ever-lovely Tiffany, though, who simply booted it up without bothering to check it!

At the set-up screen, without his handy book/let, Lyle makes a small error...turning his character female. There also seemed to be a bug in his system that wouldn't allow him to turn it back! "Well. Crap." Were the only words he muttered during the rest of the setup. S/he was especially careful of choosing the Knight class, though.

Of course, Tiffany lacked any such problems, quite easily making herself female, Deysetsu, and a MAGE!

Sighing, Lyle, now known as 'Terra' throughout the game world, stayed on the watch for a certain hyperactive dwagongirl.

Sadly, Lyle would have to wait a bit longer; Tiffany had selected her name to be 'Tiffi' and was enthusiastically messing about with her outfit. In a playful mood, she picked out an outfit which was more than slightly reminescent of Naga of Slayers, consisting as it did of basically a leather bikini, which had the top and bottom connected by metal rings, one ring directly over her navel. Long leather boots, cuffs on her legs, and armbands went with the outfit, as well as a dramatic green cloak which had a sharp, jagged collar.

Unfortunately, Tiffi selected this as her permanent costume. She did NOT mean to do that.

Thus, a scantily-clad, dark-skinned dragongirl with ponytails and a red tail popped into existence.
Tiffi took a long look at her outfit... then blinked in disbelief.
Lyle merely thought to himself 'where is she?' during all this, of course.

"UNHOLY POCKY ON A SHIZZLE STICK!" Came a scream from behind Lyle.

"That can only be Tiffan-" Terra's comment was cut short as he looked around at her, and caught sight of her outfit. Where s/he gave a low whistle of appreciation.
"I'd make a comment about how I wish you could look like that in real life, but I'm not going to get into that."

Tiffi automatically thwapped Terra, who gave a light 'ow,' then took a doubletake. "Hey, you're a GIRL! Wait...LYLE?!"

Terra did his/her best to lookepositively ashamed. "...Yeah. I hit the wrong button."

Tiffi clutched her cloak about herself to cover as much of the leather outfit as possible, then giggled, waggling her eyebrows teasingly. "Riiight. Just trying to find out their measurements, huh? You're cuter that way, though." Tiffi added a sagely nod to that comment for emphasis.

Terra gave Tiffi a light glare, then just said, "Hey, at least I don't have to deal with cramps like you do. Even in the game."

For that comment, Terra received another thwap, which s/he danced out of the way of! "Quit gloating, you!"

Terra grinned, laughing out another comment. "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...hate me because I'm beautiful and have the advantages of being a guy!"

Tiffi, of course, chased after her friend with more smackages! Not to mention using her tail for smacking as well, which Terra managed to avoid, for the most part while she laughed like mad. "STUPID KNIGHT SKILLS! BAD LYLE-TERRA PERSON! NO COOKIE!" she screamed, much to the amusement of passerby. However, at that moment, Lyle was hit by an adept swing of the tail, and fell over, where Tiffi flung herself at him/her! "That's it, no mercy!" Terra, however, seemed rather calm, used his brains, and mercilessly pounced on Tiffi's single fear.

"EEK! Behind you, Tiffi! A HUGE ladybug!"

The yelp of sheer terror was enough to cause sympathy in even the most heartless fiend as Tiffi instinctively ducked, clinging to Terra.

Unfortunately, Terra is far more heartless, and merely began tickling Tiffi. This scene was, of course, by now, attracting attention from many spectators. And why wouldn't it? Two young ladies on top of eachother in broad daylight, one in a skimpy leather costume. Tiffi was alternating whimpers and fierce gales of laughter, laughing so hard that tears were in her eyes. "NOOOO FAAAAAIR!" she cried helplessly, while Terra just kept laughing at her squeals of mercy as s/he continued tickling.

"All's fair in love and war!" S/he cried, in a might womanly voice!

"But I don't love you! And aren't we supposed to be friends, not warriors?!" cried out the hapless mage.

Terra chuckled a bit more...and suddenly stopped tickling once s/he noticed the crowd. "Uh...party's over, folks. Go on home. Nothing more to see here. Move. Beat it."

The crowd, of course, was rather irate at having their fun taken away. Still, they went on, although with a few stragglers that were more or less ignored.

And thus were Tiffi and Terra introduced to the world of Reyta!

Teh Kev

TJORD everyone has posted! :D

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:14 pm

The Two remaining goblins paused for a moment after the Thief's yell, confused. But they then lunged at her again, Axe first. Another weak attack, but if both of them hit it would hurt none the less.

After the two newbies ruckus was done, they were indeed irate, but not so much as that the so called entertainment was over. But more so as that they were doing it right in front of the log in ring. As most of the people in the crowd walked by them logging out, a few people logged in. Two of the players immediately ran off, heading who knows where. While the remaining one stood in front of the ring looking around.

"Oh ... He is on! I just hope he isn't to far form here. I was hoping for a adventure." A girl who was roughly 5'4 and had a puffy blue hat with a yellow band around it stood there. Her light brown hair is about waist length and she is clothed in a white skirt just and has a bit more complicated upper costume. Her shoulders each have a blue band with yellow trim on them which connect to a yellow triangular crest. Her sleeves are blue, but are folded over at the end making them white.

She sighed and started walk forward a bit before noticing the two female players standing near of the ring. Her bright blue eyes looked them over for a moment, she tilted her head to the side as she looked at their weapons. They seemed to have beginner ones, she thought about it for a moment and came to the conclusion they must be fairly new! She then walked up to them smiling a bit. "Hello, are you new to Reyta? I'm Megumi, a mage. Do you need any assistance?"

SALSAlys

Re: TJORD everyone has posted! :D

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:29 pm

"Oh... heya!" exclaimed Tiffi, still slightly flushed and with her cloak tucked tightly about herself. "Yeah— we're new. This is our first log-in," she added, tail swishing behind her. "And... I guess it'd be nice if we were helped. What are we supposed to do now?"

PopoSujo

Kerslam.

Unread postby PopoSujo » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:37 pm

Ark roared again, a grin covering his face as he cut through another one of the goblins.

"Glad you can fend fer yerself, missy!" Though I could handle these meat bags by myself! he thought.

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 pm

Megumi let out a quiet giggle at this question. "Wow you really are new." Her hand strayed up to her face pushing a strand of light brown hair away from her face. "Usually most people go on a adventure. Some just go the tavern's and talk, while a few use this game as a way to get over things." She shrugged a bit after listing those few things. "Although if you are this new I would be willing to help you out. I'm rather strong believe it or not." Megumi then reached behind her and pulled out a white staff with a blue orb at the top of it. "I am a mage, I specialize in the department of Water and Lightening though." She smiled a bit and waited to see if her offer was going to be accepted.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:33 pm

"Ohh... I'm supposed to be a mage too! Though... um, since I'm new, I haven't specialized in anything! And I'm Tiffi! Nice to meet you, Megumi!" exclaimed Tiffi. "And the knucklehead here is... Terra!"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Garsp. :{

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:23 am

Terra shot Tiffi a 'For the love of God, don't rat me out' look before replying.

"Yeah. Knight here. I heard they get healing spells at level ten, and didn't really see anything else that could stay alive that long and still have spells. Nice to meet you, Megumi."

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:49 am

"Told you the trick, hmm? That's pretty convienient if you ask me." Arlock said with a slight frown.

"Doesn't that concern you, even in the least?" he asked with a hint of suspicion, though he still kept pace alongside the polearms-man.

((OOC: Sorry for the slow (and short) answer.....I've either been working or too damned tired after work OR not able to get to the computer to post :{ I have tomorrow and wednesday off, so unless one of my 'rents is home, I can post again then.)

Teh Kev

Stuff happens. :D

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:21 pm

Megumi giggled quietly at Terra, "Well if you are a smart enough Mage you can stay alive for quite a while on your own. That is, if you know the right spells." Her pale blue orbs scanned the busy area a bit before bopping herself lightly on the head with her staff. "Oh yeah! I should send him a message." She froze for a second before shaking her head. "With that done, shall we head out? A good place for new people is the forest a ways north of here." A smile came across her lips as she hummed a tune from some anime show while she walked toward the north exit of town, hopefully with Terra and Tiffi behind her.

Kazu simply shrugged as they came up to the base of the tall gray mountain range. "I suppose it is convenient, but I trust my source. They have never lied to me yet, I don't see why they would now. In this game you have to trust people, if you can't trust your party, who can you trust?" He stated that simply with a slight smirk.

Kazu looked over the mountain side directly in front of them before pointing a ways down. "Over there!" He ran toward a part of the mountain side that had a very faint discolor to it. It looked as if it was tainted a bit red. He looked to Arlock a smirk growing on his face. "Now this is where things get interesting." He swung around his spear so it was back in his right hand, then with a sudden forward thrust he plunged it into the side of a mountain, the spear sliding into it. A faint roar could be heard as the spear was withdrawn, a small trickle of blood came from the small opening in the mountain. He then dipped the end of his spear in the blood, and began to trace a rough outline of a cave entrance in the side of the mountain where it was discolored.

As soon as Kazu finished the outline the digital blood oozed down filling in the area where he made the entrance shape. A sound almost like a bone cracking could be heard, and then the cave entrance appeared. "I guess my source was right then. Although I'm curious as to how anyone could figure that out... Perhaps there is another way I wasn't told about... Oh well, shall we?" As the two of them walked into the cave the entrance sealed up behind them, any sign of them entering other then the faint red tint on the mountain was gone.

As he looked over the inside of 'The Blood Cave' and slowly raised a eyebrow. "Well this is certainly interesting...." The walls had a few lights on them, although the wall itself seemed to be pulsating. The floor was somewhat dry and rocky, but the ceiling seemed to be decorated with what appeared to be bones. Ahead of them they could definitely hear something that sounded a bit like moaning, but it wasn't loud enough to be sure. Kazu looked over at Arlock a smug grin on his face, he then slowly began to walk deeper into the 'cave'.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Stuff happens. :D

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:23 pm

Terra looked at Megumi in wonder for a moment, then piped up with a question.

"Say, is that like a whisper command? Or can only certain classes do it?"

Firnthuleien

Reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally?

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:32 pm

Arlock raised an eyebrow and took a step back as Kazu implimented the information his "friend" had given him.

"A tad overboard.....But nice effects......." he thought, furrowing his brow slightly.

When Kazu was finished, Arlock followed him inside tentatively. He was a tad ...."disturbed" by the fashion at which they had created their entrance to the dungeon, but his desire for adventure won out.

"Interesting indeed...." he muttered to himself with a smirk, as he looked around the "cave".

He eyed the bone covered ceiling and pulsating walls suspiciously, poking at one with the tip of one of his daggers.

((Edit: Stupid enter button :P And for clarification, he's poking the wall.))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/1/03 10:40 pm

SALSAlys

TJORD!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:30 pm

Tiffi was following Megumi of course, and though she was half-paying attention to Terra's question, she was mostly soaking up the sights.

Ooh... Wingra, wings, all these cool costumes...

That reminded her of her own costume.

Bah. Good thing I don't feel cold.

Teh Kev

JORD OF T?!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:07 pm

Megumi looked back at Terra as she walked, "Huh? What do you mean?" She let out a small giggle. "You mean you don't know about the mailing system? You can send people mail in game by taking off your visor and typing them a message. Although you take the risk of getting killed if you do so in a field or dungeon." She let out a quiet sigh, I don't think he will reply to me right away. He never does, he hates having to send mail while in the game. She let out another quiet giggle as they exited town into the Northern grassy fields. "Be on your guard you two. Even though the monsters are easy right outside of town, in numbers they can be dangerous."

As Arlock poked the wall with his dagger, it seemed as if the wall was pierced, and started to ooze out a certain red liquid before closing up just as quick as it opened. Kazu looked back at Arlock, "Be careful there. Not sure if this place is quite literally 'alive'." He let out a slightly disturbing chuckle after saying that. "Come on, there's something up ahead..." He said this as he was already walking toward said something, go figure. His fingers were twitching with anticipation of a new monster to fight. Perhaps it could be something really big!

He ran under what seemed to resemble a over sized rib bone, and came to a rather sudden stop. "Then again... it might not be..." Kazu looked around the circular room he had just strolled into. It was littered with skeletons, human ones from the look of it. Its walls and ceiling were almost identical to the small path they just came from. Large bones were implanted in the ceiling, the looked almost like they were holding it up, and the red walls of course were throbbing in and out. The only visible exit appeared to be on the other side of the room.

Oh, and of course there were the zombies. Four rotting pieces of flesh and bone slowly moving toward the PoleArm and the thief. One or two of them missing an arm, another missing half of his face, one of them somehow only missing his hand. "Hmm... I guess we should do something about them eh?" He looked over to Arlock smiling as he ran up to one of them, driving his spear into empty skull the handless zombie. He then placed his left hand by the tip of his spear and pushed down hard. Causing the large pointy blade to cut down the middle of the now really dead zombie. I remember fighting these when I was level 10....

Kazu shifted his gaze over to the remaining ones. The Zombie that was missing his face slowly limped closer to him while the two that were each missing and arm slumped toward Arlock. "Hope you can handle the one arms!" He flashed his thief companion a smile before tossing his Spear over to his left hand, while extending his right hand palm out toward the zombie. "Sorry, but your going bye bye.... HEAL!!" A green orb of light shot out at the undead monster, and hovered above its body. For a moment the zombie just stood there, but then a second later its body start to brittle away, it let out a long moan as the green light covered it. The healing magic draining its undead life away from it. Having dealt with his share, he looked over to watch Arlock. Kazu had faith his new friend could handle two one armed zombies, but if not, he could jump in.

Firnthuleien

OH EM GEE :D

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:52 pm

Arlock was a bit sickened by what happened when his dagger touched the wall, especially when it oozed then proceeded to "heal" itself back to normal.

"Might be alive? I think it is." He said with a slight shudder as he straightened and followed Kazu off down the corridor.

Upon their arrival in the large circular "room" Arlock smelt, much to his chagrin, and saw the four zombies, but not fast enough to act first, as he watched Kazu drive his spear into empty skull the handless zombie.

He smirked as Kazu taunted the faceless one, blasting him to dust with a heal spell.

"What a show off.......Then again I shouldn't talk." Arlock thought.

"My turn now, eh?" he said with a smirk as he stood there, watching the remaining two advance towards them.

Then, (Probably)to Kazu's surprise, all Arlock did was stay where he was, holding his daggers and standing with his eyes closed. He looked like he was concentrating on something.

Then, Arlock's form seemed to blurr slightly, then proceed to blink out for a brief moment, returning to view quite quickly. One might think it was a glitch in the program.

He smirked wildly, opening his eyes, then he sagged slightly, leaning against the wall, despite the fact that he was thoroughly disgusted by it.

One of the two remaining zombies stopped its slow advance, it's top half falling forward and what remained falling backwards. The second zombie continued moving, not noticing that it had lost the only hand it had left.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/2/03 5:33 pm

Teh Kev

HOLY CRAP I didn't see this untill now.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:35 pm

The final goblin looked at the Axe wielder defiantly, he ran at the huge man with his axe swinging wildly. Not much a threat, but still it would hurt.

Kazu chuckled a bit at the thief. He wasn't as much surprised as he was interested as to how he would handle the other zombie. While the remaining Zombie obviously didn't notice his hand missing, he let out a moan and coughed up a green slime puking it out at Arlock. Kazu ruffled a brow, I Hope he has some antidotes...

Next

Return to Other RPs