Will PK for Gold. ( Reyta 2.0 RP. :D )

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
PopoSujo

Re: HOLY CRAP I didn't see this untill now.

Unread postby PopoSujo » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:57 pm

Ark grinned evilly, his shiny white teeth glaring in the sunlight as the goblin charged him. His muscles rippled up his body as he gave his axe a final, mighty swing.

He straightened his back out, cracked his neck, and put the axe back across his right shoulder, wiping off of his face with his left hand. God I love this game! he thought.

"Sorry 'bout that, miss. When it comes to cutting things down, I tend to get a bit carried away," Ark said, though he was still grinning and looking around as if to say "Who else wants some?"

He looked down at here, "Now, let's go track down the polearm user!"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=poposujo@rpgww60462>PopoSujo</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/2/03 11:22 pm

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:19 am

The moment Ark looked around, he noticed that the girl had completely vanished.A quick glance around revealed a small piece of parchment on the ground; it had a small wooden pin through it, with a small white flower attatched.

The note read "We are not alone in our search; I could not allow the trail to grow cold. Follow the path that blooms, and I shall lead the way."

The wierd thing was, the note was an actual scroll item, printed in flowing calligraphy. She'd crafted an item... just to leave a note...?

Ark noticed a few more white flowers, leading the way down the road. Very wierd... was she part of the GM staff, posing as a quest actor?

-----

Landey sprinted down the road, dropping a small white flower at regular intervals. If he's interested, he'll read the note... and if he's perceptive and determined, he'll follow the flowers. And if that's the case... well, he might just be fun to hang around after all!

She followed the trail, this time at a full sprint. Whoever this pole-arm wielder was, someone else was probably on his trail as well.

PopoSujo

Re: Re: HOLY CRAP I didn't see this untill now.

Unread postby PopoSujo » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:04 am

Wow, I can't believe she crafted an item just to leave me a little note. Kinda makes me feel important, Ark thought, smiling a bit as he did so.

Time to start down the trail! With that last thought, Ark gripped Bertha (his axe) with two hands to keep her from swinging around, and began running as fast as a Fallion Axe Wielder could run, following the trail of white flowers. I hope the girl's okay, there might be more monsters out here!

SALSAlys

Whee!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:14 pm

Tiffi nodded, and then began mentally reviewing how to cast spells, if need be.

So... what am I supposed to do now? Just think about what spells I have and then use 'em?

The Deysetsu realized how stupid it would be if she completely spazzed on how to do spells in the middle of a battle, but resolved to figure it out before asking for help.

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:41 pm

((OOC:.....Well..I've never been poisoned myself, so gimme a break :{ I'm out on a limb here. (Btw....sorry for takin so long to post...Been at work and all :{)

Arlock himself almost threw up when the zombie "puked" on him. Kazu could probably tell that he felt like he was about to be sick. Arlock was beginning to feel a bit dizzy, his vision was beginning to blurr, and his head was pouding.

Not wanting to loose his chance at doing something interesting for a change, just because of some stupid zombie, Arlock whipped his arm up, trying to stab the it in the side of the head with his dagger.

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:12 pm

Megumi continued to lead the two girls toward the forest. The two girls could see various other players in the field ahead of them. Most of them probably fending off some low-level monsters. Apparently they were getting far enough away from Moonstone that the monsters appeared more. In fact, in the direct path ahead of them sat two blobs of red slime with eyes. These blobs were possibly the weakest monsters in the game, so Megumi wasn't really concerned with them. She just hopped her two companions could handle them.

Kazu continued to watch this, now getting a bit concerned with his his friend's well being. He grimaced and produced a green potion from his thin air, strange how items pop out of no where like that. He then threw the antidote over at Arlock, it shattering open above his head. The contents sprinkling on him in a fine mist.

Arlocks dagger plunged deep into the side of the zombies head. Usually this would kill something, but being a zombie and all, it was just really damaging. The undead creature let out a long moan as it leaned forward to bite into the neck of the thief.

SALSAlys

OMG SLI~IME! ^o^

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:33 pm

Tiffi wiggled her tail as she spotted it, then beamed.

"Hey, that's our first fight, right? WHOOO!" she shouted, jumping up and punching one fist into the air before grinning, reaching deep into her mind and finally finding the spell she desired.

"Faaaaerie fire!" she exclaimed, twirling and then pointing her index fingers at the closer of the two slimes. A magical aura surrounded her hands, and she grinned, expecting a mighty spell.

Much to her surprise, pink light shimmered out of her fingers instead, outlining the slime's figure instead of doing any damage.

She was confused, then belatedly remembered seeing the spell listed in a book she had only skimmed through once.

Oh. It lowers their armor or defense. Not an attack.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

OMG BASH BASH BASH!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:07 am

"Thanks, Tiffi!" Terra cried out with an emphatic yell, right before bringing a mace down on the slime, followed by the other, and so on in a drummer fashion, until the damned thing would either vanish or not be there any more. Good thing it wasn't made of flesh and blood, or else there would be massive spatter from it.

Terra was beating the hell out of the thing, in other words.

"...So, next victim?"

Firnthuleien

Uh oh :{

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:01 pm

Arlock was slightly distracted by Kazu throwing the antidote at him, glancing away from the zombie, for a fraction of a second.

When his gaze returned to the zombie, he noted it was leaning in towards him. God did it have horrible breath! He coughed slightly at the stench and shuffled backwards a step.

Arlock's head was beginning to clear because of the antidote. He spun his dagger around in his hand and brought it down with all the force he could muster in a backwards slash at it's neck, trying to behead it before it bit him.

Teh Kev

~Lelelelele

Unread postby Teh Kev » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:35 pm

The other slime had been hopping toward Tiffi while Terra pounded away on his fellow slime. Just as Terra asked for her next victim, the slime jumped at Tiffi trying to ram her. Megumi watched the two of them, even though its just a slime, that would hurt a mage who just started quite badly.

Arlocks slash was a bit short to straight out behead the zombie, but it did mange to finish the job. The swipe had left a large cut in the neck of the zombie, the undead minion slumped forward some before starting to fall apart completely. It's few remaining decayed body parts crumbled up and turned to ash. Kazu strolled over to Arlock with a smile on his face, "You need a break before we go on?" Kazu looked across the room as the exit, he wasn't sure but it looked like it headed up.

SALSAlys

Re: ~Lelelelele

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:17 am

Tiffi yelped, and began trying to scurry backwards. She was only partially successful at dodging; the slime grazed her instead of ramming her full force, and she fell, barely managing to land into a roll instead of falling on her tail.

"Gyeah!" she yelped, hastily reviewing her spells again.

"GALVANIC WHIP!" the Deysetsu then added hurriedly, and a cord-like, silvery whip of air formed, snapping at the slime and doing—

A critical hit, much to her surprise, destroying the gooey thing.

"...wow."

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:33 pm

Arkady was still chugging along, and was getting kind of bored with just running after the flowers petals. There had better be something to kill at the end of these flowers, 'cause I am really getting bored!

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:42 pm

Megumi clasped her hands for a moment smiling at her two companions. "Well done! I see you can handle yourself quite well. I hope you can also handle monsters that are stronger then just a slime." She giggled quietly, then began walking on toward the forest, which wasn't all that far away right now. In fact you could perhaps see small glowing yellow eyes appearing here and there if you looked closely.

Arkady meanwhile, had nothing blocking his path, although he could tell he was getting closer to the mountain's.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Ut oh...

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:01 pm

Terra glanced at Tiffi, thinking a moment.

"You wanna? Or should we get you back to town and stock up on healing potions? I'm sure I can hold off anything around here for a bit, if you really get low on aitch-pee."

SALSAlys

Weeeally?

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:38 pm

Tiffi shivered, though it wasn't from fear; her face was flushed, and she had an expression that Terra/Lyle recognized as being one of great glee and anticipation; Tiffany used to be like that before cheering for a big game, when she was on the cheerleading team.

"Let's just see how far we can go first!" she said excitedly, running after Megumi.

Teh Kev

>: Gwarh.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:54 pm

Megumi strolled along into the forest, assuming she was still being followed by her two companions. A quick look around the inside of the forest and you could tell this wasn't one of those spooky woods like you see in some games. This forest was lush, and had a abundance of plant life in it. Some of said plant life apparently moved as well. If Tiffi and Terra looked around them the could see a few bushes rustling as they walked past. It was quite obvious the monsters here would jump out of the brush, or the trees.

Raishilliah

Re: >: Gwarh.

Unread postby Raishilliah » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:23 pm

(Kev... could you possibly throw in an NPC or the like, due to her being in limbo because of Gifted's apparent absence?)
Reyina gave the man a strange look. Was he going to answer her or not? With a sigh, she trode away. She was going to find this person, whoever and wherever they were.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Stoopid intarweb.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:34 pm

Terra sighed as he-she, that is-went after her friend and Megumi into the lush forest. A sudden worry striking him, he went and whispered into Tiffi's ear.

"Hey, Tiff...what do we do when we really can't go any farther? I like Megumi and all, but I don't want to completely rely on her for help..."

SALSAlys

Aw, poor Sage!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:29 am

Tiffi gave Terra a manic grin.

"We RUN BACK as fast as we can!" she replied, eyes dancing as she did a slight hop and skip, flitting her gaze about the bushes.

"Heeere monsty-monsty monster..." she called out in a soft, sing-song voice.

Firnthuleien

Re: Aw, poor Sage!

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:08 am

(OOC: I'm so sowwy about not posting!...Still having comp troubles too and family has been home; thus no time to get on the only working computer 7_7; I'll try to post again when I have the chance.)

Arlock shook his head slightly, to clear it. He smirked at Kazu when he stopped.

"I'll be fine..Just picked a stupid time to do that." He said, scratching the back of his head in embarassment as he stood up.

He twirled his dagger slightly in his hand and bowed comically whilst gesturing for Kazu to lead the way.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/14/04 11:34 am

Mechanisto

Re: Aw, poor Sage!

Unread postby Mechanisto » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:39 pm

Landey knelt before the strange, bloody entrance that had been carved out of the mountain. She was examining the ground with exacting care. Man... feels like it took me a month just to get here.

She stood, gazing into the bizzare, organic cavern. I haven't seen such a bizzare dungeon since I visited the Water Oracle... I suppose if I can survive that, then this is not beyond my power.

She entered the vein-like halls, at a deceptively leisurely pace. Whatever reasons you have for coming here, pikeman, you won't escape my judgment. You just better hope your not abusing a new feature... not on my server.

Teh Kev

Holy 2 months late post Batman!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:58 pm

( OOC: Lets try this again. Reply as soon as possible if you are still interested in this. If not I may be forced to... How you say... Player Kill? Or maybe just leave you in dead water.... )

Kazu let out a loud laugh. "Well then! Let us move on. The gooey stairs await!" As he walked toward the back of the room with Arlock. They came to some rather slimy steps which lead up, deeper into the pulsating dungeon of constantly moving flesh. There seemed to be quite a climb ahead, so it might take a while....

Two eyes watched the three girls that walked in the woods. They eyes were hungry, desiring to sink fangs into the flesh. Or perhaps just annihilate the prey... They were walking by, to careless....

A loud echoing roar was heard from above Tiffi, a large creature leap down directly in front of her. As she stumbled backward into Terra the creature could be seen in full. It was a over sized Wolf. However this wolf was not standing on all fours, no. It was on its hind legs and its claws seemed to be clenched in fists. It had a light black fur, however its paws and head were a deep red. On what could be the 'wrist' of each paw were what could only be described as runes. They were glowing a faint a red as the 'Werewolf' growled angrily at the two. It's right paw raised back and clenched tightly as it began to swing down upon Terra and Tiffi quickly....

The pulsing walls in front of Landey seemed to 'fizzle' as the entrance to the room where Kazu and Arlock just were was blocked by a thick layer of bone. Either something was going on, or something didn't want her getting any deeper.

SALSAlys

FINALLY!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:04 pm

Tiffi couldn't help it. She screamed.

And then she dived to the side, trying to roll out of the way quickly.

For that wasn't just the scream of a terrified, scantily clad dragonhalf. NO IT WASN'T.

Underlying that scream was an angry intent to lash out at the creature which had caused such terror. The words rose to her lips automatically— more than just the spell names she had been uttering. She didn't know why, but it felt RIGHT.

For she really was a fan of anime at heart.

"BLACK HAND OF DARKNESS, STRIKE THY FOE!"

Somewhat offcentered, as she was busy dodging at the time, but a fist of dark energy rose to punch the creature. While impressive, keep in mind that this is a level one spell, though.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: FINALLY!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:56 pm

Terra tried to stay between it and Tiffi, staring it down, both maces drawn.

S/he was also sweating profusely. Fortunately, the programmers didn't really have a way of showing that. Yet.

"Tiffi, if you can use it, throw a Faerie Fire spell on it and run. I'll...hold it off."

And with that...well, Terra was playing the defensive, waiting for it to strike.

Teh Kev

Pick up the pace...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:24 pm

The fist of the Werewolf slammed into the ground just as the two rolled out of the way. They might notice that said fist left a fairly deep indent as well. The wolf was getting ready to remove its paw from the ground when Tiffi's spell raised from the ground a struck the Wolf firmly in its lower jaw. This caused the wolf to falter for a second, and but it shook its head for a moment and rose to its hind legs both of its cold yellow eyes staring at the two. Tiffi had to wonder if that even did any damage. However from behind the two of them came some quick chanting...

"Prepare thyself! Water shall be your undoing! Water Sphere!"

Megumi's staff was pointed at the beast, and a ball of water nearly half the size of the werewolf formed in front of her. It burst forward at the creature, who seemed to actually notice, and cover its front to brace for impact. The sphere crashed into the wolf, sending it skidding back into a tree. The Werewolf let out a aggravated howl, and started to rush at the two, although it seemed more like his target was Megumi. Whom was standing almost directly behind them.

SALSAlys

Re: Pick up the pace...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:33 pm

Tiffi restrained a squeal, diving again.

"That thing's SCARY!" she yelped before chanting again. Luckily for her, her small green cloak wasn't long enough to get herself tangled in.

And also luckily, the programmers hadn't given the game enough realism for Tiffi to feel chafed and scraped in all the places she should have been, considering her skimpy outfit.

"FAERIE FIRE! WREATHE AND WEAKEN!" the Deysetsu shouted, pink light streaming from her fingers to surround the Werewolf.

Teh Kev

Werewolf say:OW MY DATA.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:33 pm

The Werewolf's fist left yet another indent, and its eyes followed Terra's movements. He was obviously angry, however as she smashed on his left arm this made he let out a deep snarl, not really as much pain but more aggravation. Then the whip came. It lashed out across the Werewolf's right leg. This made him not snarl, but growl. It didn't trip him up as planned, but instead the wolf jumped over both of them so he was a few feet in front of Megumi's body which was now stirring.

The runes on the wrists of the werewolf glowed a deep red once more. This was a bad omen, oh yes. If either of them paid attention this meant they were about to get a ball of fiery pain. A fist sized ball began to form in each paw, and he began to get ready to throw one at each of the two....

"GRAND DIVIDER!"

Two blue waves could be seen sailing out through the front of the Werewolf, its body starting to fall into four pieces before shattering in a blue light. As the light flashed, both Tiffi and Terra could see a small flash of red text appear before their eyes, <span style="color:red;">"Level Up!"</span> (5 time's! You are now level 6! :D)

Behind where the Werewolf once stood there was a brown haired man clad and in black and gold armor, a red cape connected to it at the shoulders. His dark green eyes stared at the both of them. "What are you two doing! Did you not know that was a level 20 monster? Then again... what the hell was it doing here."

Megumi let out another groan and stood up a bit shaky. "Oh.. Hello there Jin. I see you found your way here. There were the two I was helping .."

The man looked back at Megumi then back at Terra and Tiffi. "Well then.... I am Jin. Who are you?" He stated this blandly, as if it was business, and he didn't really want to know.

( OOC: *ninja Teh Kev&nbsp; Image at: 2/15/04 10:35 pm
[/i]

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

I think I shall do so.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:42 pm

Praying quite desperately that this would work, Terra side-stepped the wolf, and brought the mace down on one arm as hard as she possibly could. And then took a small jump back, just in case it tried to lash out suddenly.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra say:MOMMA! Oh, wait. SAVIOR! ;-;

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:49 pm

Terra merely looked in shock at the spot where the Wolf was, and then went to help Megumi up.

"I'm...Terra. Thanks a lot. I don't really think we could have handled that...thing."

Edited by: Dragon Sage007 at: 2/15/04 10:55 pm

Teh Kev

Re: Pick up the pace...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:55 pm

The Werewolf streaked by the two girls, the Faerie Fire having its effect. As Terra's quick bash to the wolves arm made it cringe for a moment, but not long enough for it to stop its plan of attack. The rune on the left 'wrist' of the monster glowed dark red as a ball of fire about as big as its fist formed, then shot out at Megumi. The mage went wide eyed for a moment then made a rather futile attempt to brace herself as the fireball slammed into her sending her falling backward onto her back.

A moan escaped her lips as she lay there, obviously badly wounded. The wolf slowly turned around and looked down at the two girls standing in front of him. However its yellow eyes shifted to Terra, whom had struck his right arm. Apparently it was holding a grudge, and it pulled its fist back once more, this time a faster attack on the newbie knight.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra say:I WANT MY MOMMY. ;-;

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:05 pm

A tad surprised, Terra barely managed to jump to the side, the punch -still- grazing her armor, and returned the favor with a quick blow to the Wolf's good arm.

All during the fighting, Terra yelled out, "Tiffy, if you're still here...AIM FOR THE BLOODY THINGS LIMBS! TRY AND TAKE DOWN HIS LEGS!"

Oh yes, Terra was stressed.

SALSAlys

Tiffi says: NO. MY MOMMY. ;-;

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:10 pm

"GOTCHA!" the girl shouted.

"Wind bind for me! GALVANIZE! GALVANIC WHIP!" Tiffi cried, scrambling to her feet. A breeze of air caused her half-cloak to flutter about her, pigtails dancing wildly before the wind solidified into a writhing cord which lashed at the Werewolf's legs, trying to trip it up.

SALSAlys

Re: Werewolf say:OW MY DATA.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:44 pm

"Um.... I'm Tiffi. Thanks. Thanks a lot, I mean," Tiffi said, still blinking slightly from the sudden level ups.

Whoa. Cool!

"You okay Megumi?" she then asked, being more concerned with the mage at the moment.

Teh Kev

Jin say: ...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:07 am

Megumi chuckled a bit and accepted Terra's help up. She smiled some and straightened herself out as best she could. "I was rather surprised to see that here... It usually doesn't show up in area's like this..." She carefully pulled out a potion and downed the red drink.

Jin looked over the two players. "I suppose you got a free leveling trip off of that thing if your really newbies. I actually got a level off that myself.... although I was close to one in the first place." He placed his sword in front of him, the blade sliding into the ground with ease. "So Megumi, have you seen any of the pole arms? I heard one logged on a while back. I wanted to try and find him..."

Megumi shook her head. "No, I haven't seen one yet." She then looked to Tiffi and Terra. "So what would you two like to do now? Head back to town and get some better equipment? Or would you like to wander around the forest a bit more?"

"I'd head back to town if I were you. You two need better equipment...." Jin chimed in. He was looking at Terra's weapons with a slight smirk on his face.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Jin say: ...

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:20 am

"I...suppose we should, really. But what's this talk of Polearms? Just a class that can use spears and such?"

Terra sounded rather interested! After all, this was the first talk of Polarms s/he'd really heard.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Lyssy can't post, so I post for her!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:28 am

"Ow! But...still, I'm kinda worried about bugs in the programming, ladybugs being the least I'm worried about. Aren't they supposed to double and triple-check every single program ran? If there's something wrong with something as simple as having a MOB stay in a single area..."

Ignoring her friend's snoring imitation, and the friendly arm draped around her shoulders, Terra went on with the boredom. "In fact...what's to keep MOBs from getting into cities? They're supposed to be safe zones, but again, if something that horrendously simple is flawed...I really need to report this."

Edited by: Dragon Sage007 at: 2/16/04 12:47 am

SALSAlys

Tiffi say: WAH! NO WALK IN SCARY FOREST!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:33 am

Tiffi wasn't so interested in the polearm class. She already had this lovely mage character anyways, and didn't care to make another character at the moment.

"Heading back to town makes more sense. I wanna get some potions or something as well," Tiffi piped up, adding her own two cents.

Teh Kev

Re: Jin say: ...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:51 am

Megumi nodded. "Well then. I guess well shall head back!" The human mage adjusted her hat some then started along leading back out of the forest.

Jin pulled out his sword from the ground and walked along the path behind Terra and Tiffi. The two higher level players covering the back and front in case of another unexpected monster. "But if you really want to know, the Polearm class is supposed to be rather powerful. A mix of speed and power, apparently one is almost as a fast a thief, yet also has about the same power as a knight. I'd like to fight a Polearm myself.... It's why I want to meet one." He idly looked about as they came out of the woods and back into the field.

Megumi giggled a bit then spoke up, "So do you two have any more questions while we walk back to town?" Jin grumbled as she said this, but did nothing else.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra say:*Lots of techno-babble*

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:59 am

"Well..." Terra spoke up, seeming more than a tad worried. "You said that monster wasn't supposed to be in that area, right? If I'm not mistaken, the programmers probably have each MOB, or monster, set to wander in a set area. Now, if a bug like that occurred...shouldn't we report it? I mean, it's not like it won't happen again...what if the entire system is flawed? I'm sure I heard a story about someone who got too into the game and suffered heart failure, and a diabetic who suffered insulin loss and had to be rushed to a hospital...sorry, I'm rambling. My point is...if there's that bug, could there be others? I'd hate to suddenly run into an area full of slimes that just happens to have a five-thousandth level Dragon or something in it. We should report this to...whoever, ASAP. I'll gladly do it, if you can tell me how to contact them."

Terra then awaited their confused looks, most likely to be followed by a dazed 'uh, um...kay. Go to the site and look it up.' Not that s/he wasn't used to this.

SALSAlys

Tiffi say: BAD TERRA!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:10 am

Tiffi just looked at Terra blankly before thwapping her companion on the head, trotting along after Megumi.

"Stop trying to act all smart. 'Cuz you're not, y'know."

Urbanity was definitely this girl's strong point.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs