Will PK for Gold. ( Reyta 2.0 RP. :D )

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Firnthuleien

Re: D00d.

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:03 am

Arlock shrugged, even though Kazu was gone and repeated the words the polearm had used.

"Hidden Emerald Wings." He spoke with his eyes closed, hoping for more of a surprise when he opened them, upon reaching the field.

Any game was boring without at least a few surprises, and so was life, that's how he thought of it.

SALSAlys

Re: d00d, ha!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:15 am

Though quick to become angry or indignant, Tiffi was equally quick to calm again, and nodded.

"Right. Forgot, we do have her member address..."

Tiffi gave Terra a quick squeeze and impulsive peck on the cheek.

"Right, you BETTER grab that sammich quickly, or I'm gonna do something evil and nasty to you, got it?"

Teh Kev

Shiny!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:33 am

As Arlock opened his eyes he saw a vast blue sky stretching out before him. Puffy white clouds covered the area around them and seemed to move by them quickly. Although it was obvious why they seemed to be moving by, they themselves were moving. Beneath them was the deck of a ship, however the ship seemed to be green in color. If Arlock would turn around, he would see they were obviously what resembled a Airship.

The ship seemed to be made of stone, a green stone which glittered as the sun hit it. However it seemed not the entire ship was made this way, only the deck of the flying vessel looked that way. Green was definitely a theme here though, as everywhere you looked you would see some green. Arlock could also swear the pendant hanging from his neck felt... warm.

Kazu was standing by the entrance to the inside of the ship watching the clouds go by. The pole arm waved to the thief, motioning him over. "C'mon! Lets head inside!"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Dum de dum...plot, plot, plot!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:41 am

Terra chuckled, glad to have his friend back in a good mood. "I swear on my honor that I'll have a sammich in short time, lest you pull many a wedgie on me." And with that, Terra froze.

Of course, Terra...I mean, Lyle, really did get a sandwich. Ham, mayo and cheese, to be precise. Of course, this time was spent mulling over how best to extort information from Jin. Should he tell Jin everything he knew, or try getting information from him first?

Firnthuleien

Re: Shiny!

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:50 am

"Wow. Nice place." Arlock mumbled, blinking to make sure he wasn't imagining. He glanced briefly about, trying to spot Kazu, and admire some more of the scenery.

Then, he noticed the pendant.

"Uh oh....I sure hope that's just my imagination..." he though, looking down at it.

Arlock then reached toward it gingerly with his hand, to pick it up; just to make sure he was imagining it.

Teh Kev

You have a new message!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:38 pm

Megumi blinked as the e-mail icon appeared in the corner of her screen. She walked over to a alleyway to the side of the main town and opened it.

Quote:

Megumi, sorry to bother you since we apparently lost you, but this is Tiffi. Do you have any further advice for a couple of new players?

The brown haired mage raised a eyebrow, making a slight shrug she started to type back a reply.

To: Tiffi Topic: Keywords

Well there is a good newbie area that you can get to by saying the words, "Beginning Leveled Caves.". You have to say these by the Log In platform to get there mind you. But It's rather straight forward after that. Good luck, I'm off to meet a old friend.

Arlock could note that his pendant was not only warm, it was giving off a faint glow. The thief could feel as if something was here, waiting for him. Kazu shouldered his spear while looking at Arlock. "Hey! You coming buddy?"

Edited by: Teh Kev  Image at: 3/3/04 6:39 pm

Firnthuleien

Re: You have a new message!

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:12 pm

Arlock shuddered with unease, blinking with apprehension at the pendant, stuffing it hastily back inside his shirt when Kazu called him.

"I'm coming..." he said a little quieter than he'd intended.

Arlock pulled one of his daggers from his belt, feeling a bit more secure with it and headed over to Kazu, trying to ignore the warmth of the pendant.

Teh Kev

Re: You have a new message!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:14 pm

Kazu blinked as Arlock withdrew one of his daggers from his belt. Figuring he was just getting ready for the danger ahead, he took point and led him into the sparkling green gateway which led into the inside of the air ship.

As they walked inside they would find the inside was furnished quite well, it seemed almost like ship royalty would travel in. It's floor seemed to be fully carpeted and the walls were made of a white marble. However all along the wall, there were various green statues. The path ahead of them seemed to be blocked by what looked like two suits of green armor, set up directly in front of the stairs leading deeper into this fancy airship. As the two of them walked closer to the stairs, Arlock's pendant start to glow a small bit brighter.

Arlocks player could also swear she saw the shadow of a bird like figure fly past his character and head deeper into the airship, past the suits of armor.

Speaking of the armor, it slowly started to rattle and began to take slow steps toward the two of them. "Well this is no fun... I hate fighting in hallways..." Kazu ran at one of the suits of armor, ramming it with his shoulder, leaving the other one to continue toward the thief.

Firnthuleien

Why'd I see that one coming? With the animated armor XD

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:47 pm

Arlock had jumped, almost hitting Kazu in the back when the shadow went by.

He steeled himself after his jumpy 'outburst', when the armor began to move. Somehow, this tight situation made him feel better.

"Heh....One of the oldest tricks in the history of RPGs..."

Arlock grinned and leapt forward, aiming for the vulnerable parts of the armor. He used his wings for short bursts of speed, to try and avoid any blows from it.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

You regain a party member!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:15 pm

Sufficiently pleased with the amount of plotting Lyle had done, he finished up his sandwich and popped back into the game.
"Hey there. What's a girl like you doing in a game like this? And did you talk to Megumi?"

SALSAlys

Re: You regain a party member!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:50 pm

Tiffi laughed, poking Terra.

"Sent her the message, and she recommended a newbie area for us. We have to go to where we logged in, then say "Beginning Leveled Caves". Apparently it's a key word or something to take us there. So. Ready to go?" she asked, grinning.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:44 pm

Terra nodded. "Yeah, why not. I've got new weapons, after all."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:58 pm

Tiffi grinned, and then grabbed Terra's arm, beginning to skip towards the platform.

"Right then! Let's go get it OOOONNN!"

After that, she began loudly singing "Happy Boys and Happy Girls", all the way to the log-in station.

"I don't wanna waste my time on silly little games, I'd rather be there.... um, hum-de-dum with everyone who sings..."

With her musical side indulged, she then announced "Beginning Leveled Caves".

Teh Kev

*GM's*

Unread postby Teh Kev » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:19 am

Arlock's attack managed to shatter the armor rather quickly. It seemed to shake a bit, before it turned gray and shattered into digital data. Kazu's suit of armor had gotten speared, and was currently shattering into little green shards of light. He let out bit of chuckle before glancing to Arlock and waving for him to follow him down the steps into the next level.

Terra, since she was being held by Tiffi got teleported to the field along with her even though she hadn't even said the keywords.

As the two warped in they were facing the entrance of a dimly lit cavern. Behind them was a small green field where a login platform was circling. Although the hovering circle was white, as opposed to the one they saw back in town that was blue. The cavern ahead of them had torches set up about the sides of the damp caves. They were set up about every ten feet on opposite sides of wall.

From within the cave, a very faint sound of clanging metal could be heard, along with a voice.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

*RPs*

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:29 am

"Hey...sounds like a fight, Tiffi. Want to go check it out? Maybe I'll pick up something." Terra was practically tugging his friend at this point, perhaps as a sliiiight hint. Nope, no ulterior motives HERE, nosir!

Firnthuleien

*giggles* :D

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:31 am

Arlock grinned back at Kazu, following him down the stairs.

He was still a bit apprihensive about the shadow he'd seen before, but it was almost gone from his current thoughts, with the "thrill of questing".

((OOC: My shortest post evar :{))

SALSAlys

Re: *RPs*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:33 am

Tiffi didn't need to be urged, and began skipping along in the direction of the fighting noises.

"Sounds good! I want to start levelling again!"

Such a cheerful, manic little Deysetsu she is.

Teh Kev

Fun time!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:52 am

The thief and the Polearm were now what looked to be another hallway, although at the end of this hallway was a strange looking door. It couldn't be made out from here, due to the fact that they were to far, and a swirling yellow ring was inbetween them. Kazu grinned. "A monster portal eh? Must be something strong!" He started to run toward the portal only to find himself face to face with a large floating skull engulfed in a black fire. A shame for him, considering the skull let a black fireball erupt from its mouth sending him flying backward to where Arlock was.

"Owowowow! That was so not cool!" The Skull let out a echoing laugh as it started to hover towards the two of them. Kazu shook his head and started to hack at the skull with his spear, getting head butted every now and then by it.

As Terra and Tiffi ran along deeper in to the cave they could start to make out the voices. One seemed to be male, while the other was female. The male voice was mainly just making strange sound effects, while the female voice was yelling. "Damnit you! Stay still and fight me!" The female voice yelled out as they could faintly make out the two figures.

The Male one laughed as the female one let out a yell, then went silent. "Game Over! See you around! Hopefully no time soon!"

The two arrived on the scene as a green haired player wearing a red trench coat stood over the body of a fading away female character. She was gone before either of them could get a good look at her. The man let out a laugh as he stood facing away from the two girls. "So simple...."

He pulled his weapon out of the ground, a spear. He slowly turned around to face the two girls. "Ah? Were you watching? Thats a shame. I was hoping to finish off this area alone." He ran his left hand through his spiked hair. "I suppose you are here to level? Well of course you are! Why else would someone come here. This is a rather fun place to ambush people, especially when you challenge them. The Caves make great for my pass time. A shame, she didn't just give me her member address..." He looked at the two girls a eyebrow raised.

"What? Is something the matter?"

Terra might also note, a familiar shape was dangling from his neck, although this one seemed different.

SALSAlys

Re: Fun time!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:56 am

Tiffi just had a somewhat blank look on her face, staring at the man. One idle portion of her brain noted that he had a red trenchcoat, like Vash the Stampede. The rest of it was baffling.

Isn't PKing not— oh, ICK.

Her tail curled about her waist defensively before stepping back slightly.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:25 pm

Terra, on the other hand, brightened up when he saw that thing, and actually took a step forward. Besides, someone had to be the man and not shrink back...despite, you know, the obvious.

"Erm...yeah, we're here to level. Neither of us are real experienced yet though, so it'd be for the best if we didn't take any challenges...where'd you get that thing around your neck, though? Random chest? Can you give me the keywords so we can check it out later?" Terra spoke politely, congenially, and even a tad eagerly. He also knew Tiffi was either going to praise him as a hero or be damned suspicious after that.

Firnthuleien

Yay!

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm

Arlock winced for Kazu when he got flung backwards.

"Man that's gotta hurt..."

He yanked his other dagger out of his belt and jumped at the skull, moving quickly as possible, trying to help Kazu out as best his quick feet could.

It wouldn't do to have his friend KOed, he thought with a grin.

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:30 am

The Polearm blinked as the girl asked him about his pendant. "Eh? Whats to know? It's part of my character data. I found it back during the Beta. Was one of a kind. Doubt you could ever find one unless your hacker." A sly smirk came across his face as he said that, as if he knew something about one.

"But you don't want one now. It's useless!" He wagged his index finger at the two of them making a 'tsk tsk' sound. "Don't play with things you don't understand ladies." He chuckled at the two of them, then mockingly bowed to them. "See ya!" He spun around on his heel and started to run deeper down into the caves, laughing as he went.

Arlock managed to duck around behind the skull and slash it along the back a few times, causing the skull to turn around and send a purple fire ball at him. Sending him flying back toward the door at the end of the hall. That hurt alot to. The skull started to hover toward the fallen thief but was stopped quickly as Kazu made a hefty chop across its back, causing it to freeze in place. The skull spazzed out for a moment, then fell to the ground of the hallway disappearing into bits of data like all the other monsters.

"Shit! Hold on Arlock." He ran up to the thief and muttered something under his breath. "Heal!" A green light covered Arlock for a moment before he felt his strength returning. "That was close...." Kazu stood up looking at the door. "Odd it didn't open..." Upon further inspection, there was a small indent in the door, which was glowing a faint green.... "Hm... Wonder how we get in.."

SALSAlys

Tiffi says: WAH!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:49 am

As soon as the Polearm started dashing away, Tiffi hissed to Terra emphatically, tail lashing behind her, causing the spikes at the collar of her cape to shake.

"What the HECK was that about?! He gives me the CREEPS, Terra! And what was with that pendant?"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra-lylie-wily-poo is suicidal. :{

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:39 am

"Three things, Tiffi." Terra calmly replied. "One, that looks exactly like one of those objects the other player had that was cursed and couldn't take off. Two, he thinks we're...amusing little newbies, instead of scared little girls. And three, did you catch his tone when he said something about a hacker? I'm willing to bet he didn't get the legitimately...I think we should follow him, even if he DOES seem like a step below slime. You up for it, Tiff?"

SALSAlys

Re: Terra-lylie-wily-poo is suicidal. :{

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:04 pm

Tiffi didn't shake her head, but neither did she nod. Instead, her ponytails bobbled indignantly.

"I still don't see why you're so fixated on this crazy stuff, but..."

She looked in the direction that the other player had gone, mouth twisting down slightly.

"What the heck. It's not like we can really die in this anyways, and this looks like it might be... interesting."

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:31 pm

Arlock blinked several times, squinted, then rubbed at his eyes, trying to get rid of the bright spots infront of them.

"Ouch..." he mumbled as he sat up.

Arlock looked up at the door. The glowing green indent looked like a very familiar shape.

"Same size as the pendant....."He thought with a slight shiver.

Trying to shrug off his train of thought, he stood up with a slight wobble and eyed the indent.

"Do you think we need a key maybe? ...." Arlock said, almost hoping Kazu would not note the glow from his pendant and suggest trying it.

The whole idea of being removed from Reyta was not something Arlock liked, and if it meant trying not to use these things, he'd do what he could not to.

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:48 pm

Kazu shrugged as he looked at the indent. "I dunno. We prolly need a key, but I'm not sure what kind. Hmmm... " He looked around and eyed his pendant. "Hey. This kind of looks like it will fit!" Kazu stepped up to the door and leaned forward fitting the pendant in the hole. It fit perfectly, but nothing happened. "Aww... Why not try yours Arlock?" He looked to the thief as he straightened himself out. Since he had kept his pendant under her clothes, he had yet to notice its glow.

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:05 am

"That's the last thing I want to do with this thing..." he thought to himself.

Eyeing the place inside his shirt where the pendant hung, curiosity and a sense of adventure got the better of him.

He threw caution to the wind and pulled the glowing item out from under his shirt.

Arlock's good sense screamed at him the whole while he leaned forward, holding the pendant. He held his breath and pressed it into the indent in the door.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/7/04 12:06 am

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Crap, I'm out of witty things to say here.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:13 pm

"Alright...and Tiffi? Thanks. This means a lot to me, and you don't really have to come if you don't want." And with that Terra took off after mister polite PKer.

Teh Kev

Secret found and More playing with the Noobs! :D

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:59 pm

As Arlock pressed the Pendant into the indent it began to shine brightly blinding the two players. A gust of wind burst forth from the door, sending Kazu skidding back a bit while the Wingra was able to simply stand there. Arlock then felt himself being pulled forward as he heard a sound close to that of shattering glass.

The thief soon found that his vision was returning to him, and that he was at the 'foot' a statue. Although this foot seemed more like a claw. As he gazed upward the figure of the near twelve foot high statue started to take shape. It seemed similar to a eagle, although it seemed to wear green armor on its head and chest. There seemed to be another indent at the bottom of the statue, perhaps the pendant could fit there as well?

Oh yeah, Arlock might also note he was alone. Kazu apparently was no where to be found.

As Terra ran down the cave's path way she could clearly hear the laugh of the polearm coming from somewhere. Up ahead of her the caves path seemed to branch out into two directions. As the two girls came upon this little fork in the road Terra could hear someone landing behind her.

"Awww... You like me don't you?" He had a huge grin on his face as she turned around. "Boo~!"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra doesn't like being played with. :{

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:29 pm

Not even turning around, Terra calmly, and even more politely replied, "Actually, I want to know about the pendant. You knew the Summoner from beta, didn't you. You talked about a hacker like you knew one...and something is happening to Reyta by now, isn't it?"

Under his breath, of course, Terra was very-nearly silently whispering 'please please please don't kill us...'

SALSAlys

Tiffi doesn't like Terra's crazy schemes.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:35 pm

Tiffi twirled, in marked contrast to her companion, glaring at the Polearm with as much righteous indignation as a Deysetsu in a skimpy leather bikini and cloak could summon up.

She still thought Lyle was nuts, of course, but though the other player gave her the creeps, it was just starting to turn to annoyance.

Teh Kev

Re: Terra doesn't like being played with. :{

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:30 pm

The Polearm stared at the two, his eyes shifting back and forth between them. "Knew him? I know him right now." He jumped over Terra so he was able to see her face to face. "Of course... How could I forget such a player? Green spiked hair, red trenchcoat, wielded a spear...." He laughed. "Quite simply, I'm him!" He smiled while saying this.

"Well your starting to bore me. You two ain't any fun. No action, just talking." The Polearm bowed once more at them before running down the path to right laughing as he went, just like before.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Wow, Terra really IS suicidal.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:05 am

Now Terra was showing emotion. Quite simply, a wee bit of panic.

"Tiffi...call Jin. Tell him I know where the summoner is, and that he's got a pendant. He should know what it means. And Tiffi? Don't follow me this time...just convince Jin to come. If you want, follow him in, but NOT me. I don't want you getting hurt...and before you say it's just a game, remember that people can have seizures, or worse."

And with that, Terra took off full-tilt after the much higher level player/hacker.

SALSAlys

Indeed.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:50 am

Tiffi simply stared after Terra in amazement.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" she shouted. Her first impulse was to dash after her friend, but he seemed so earnest...

She bit her lip, then started the message to Jin.

Hello Jin, this is Tiffi. Terra said she knows where the summoner is, and that he's got a pendant. Apparently you should know whatever that means, and we're in the Beginning Leveled Caves area.

With that sent, she swished her tail slowly, looking after Terra. Terra HAD been earnest, and Jin might need a guide or someone to explain, but...

Tiffi decided to wait just a bit before chasing after her friend.

Teh Kev

Jin on rescue duty...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:03 am

Jin raised a eyebrow as he noticed he had a E-Mail. Noting it was from Tiffi, he opened it and looked it over. He paused as he read it, wondering what she was talking about exactly. Summoners weren't around anymore, but a Pendant... "It can't be..." Jin started to run toward the Login platform.

To: Tiffi Topic: Careful

Be careful. Don't engage in combat. I am on the way.

After that short message, he arrived at the Login platform and uttered the keywords quickly. "Beginning Leveled Caves!" He arrived there at the entrance of the caves, and quickly took off down the caves paths....

Terra found herself in a large room like area of the caves soon enough, and standing in the middle of it was the Polearm. He was looking around quickly scanning the area for something. Although what he was looking Terra couldn't tell, as it seemed like there was no way out of the area other then the way she had just came in.

"Damn. It should have been here.... It must be moving faster then I thought..." He paused and noticed that Terra was in the 'room' with him. When he turned around his face seemed to change expression's from worried to cheerful almost automatically. "Ah... Your persistent aren't you? You really should mind your own business..." He turned his back on the knight and ran over to a wall straight ahead of him, examining it for something....

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra on a suicide mission! Hyarrr!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:14 am

"More like worried." The Knight replied as he followed the Polearm. "Answer me a few questions, and this little newbie will be out of your way. First...why did you cause such problems in the beta version? And second, what are you hoping to catch down here? I'm certain you're far too high a level for this dungeon, if it was recommended for me and Tiffi."

Teh Kev

Suiciddeee~!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:38 am

The Polearm chuckled some more. "I did what I did because I felt like it. That's all. As for what was here, thats a secret." As he said this he tapped the wall a few times and Terra could swear she saw it ripple, as if he just touched water. His expression changed once more to a bit of a worried look, but he went back to smiling almost right away. "Now you did say you were going to leave me alone didn't you?" He added this after he removed his hand from the wall.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Oh yeah, baby. JIIIIIIHAD!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:44 am

Terra shook her head. "I said I'd leave you alone after a few questions. I didn't say how many are a few. Just two more...and I want at least one straight answer this time. First...why are you trying to destroy the game? I'm sure it's more than cheap kicks, or you would just attack the servers. Two...is there something more to this game than we're all being told?"

Teh Kev

Urge to PK rising...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:57 am

He paused as the Knight mentioned, destroying the game. "I have no intention to destroy the game. I never did. I only wanted to change things. Although apparently considering the officials took my character's design and made it into a class to replace summoners, I did change some things..." He chuckled a bit. "As for your second question, that is a secret as well." The Polearm smiled then walked along the wall looking from something once more.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs