Will PK for Gold. ( Reyta 2.0 RP. :D )

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

I admit it. I did this just to have the 200th post.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:03 am

Terra nodded as the Polearm finished. "Very well...in that case, I'll just wait here. I promised my friend I'd meet her where I met you, after all...unless, of course, you object."

Firnthuleien

Har har :D

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:48 pm

Arlock glanced about with caution. It was bad enough that he was somewhere that looked un-leavable, let alone that Kazu was gone.

Was he alright even? What had happened after he'd put the pendant in the door...?

He glanced questioningly at the statue before him, spotting the indent.

"Well....We saw what happened last time when I tried that...." Arlock muttered to himself... "But it could be the only way out...."

Sighing with finality, he put the pendant into the indent.

SALSAlys

Tiffi: This would be so much sexier if Jin was female. ._.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:18 pm

Tiffi was waiting along the path for Jin, tail coiled tightly about her waist and biting her lip, visibly fretting.

"Terra went after the guy, and they just went in.... Jin, what's going on? Really?" she asked, almost pleadingly. She didn't expect any answers right away, but wanted to at least learn a bit more... either that, or shake down Terra for information later.

Teh Kev

Jin: .... I can leave you alone you know.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:15 pm

The Polearm shrugged as Terra continued to stay. However he seemed to be tapping the wall more often, as if he was getting close to something.

As Arlock placed the pendant in the indent at the base of the statue the room began to shake violently. He soon found himself stumbling backward as the statues eyes opened, giving off a green light. A message began to scroll across Alison's screen....

<span style="color:green;font-size:medium;">I am Sol Arath. Prove yourself summoner, and gain the power of the winds.</span>

The black figure from before began to take shape in front of the statue. It's resemblance to the giant stone idol was identical, if you don't count the fact that he was only six feet tall as opposed to twelve. The figure before him wore the same armor as the statue, but looked much more human. He had the beak of a eagle on his face, and his arms seemed to have his wings attacked to them. His hands and feet were both claws, and he seemed to be ready to fight. So ready in fact, that he started to rush at the thief aiming to slash at him with his claws.

Jin looked at Tiffi for a moment, then shook his head. "No time. We need to hurry." Saying this he started to run down the right path...

Firnthuleien

Arlock: DEAR GOD WHAT IS THAT? o_O?

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:26 pm

Arlock gaped at the creature as it charged at him

Firnthuleien

Arlock: DEAR GOD WHAT IS THAT? o_O?

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:27 pm

Arlock gaped at the creature as it charged at him.

Then he finally snapped out of it, jumping away as fast he could, trying to quite litterally back stab it as it flew by.

"What in the hell is this thing?!" he thought, trying to keep from getting hit.

Teh Kev

Sol: *Roarrr*

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:33 pm

Putting into consideration that back stab is a thief ability, the attack was quite effective. The darkened humanoid eagle stumbled forward some before spinning around and hovering up in the air. The summon's arms changed shape so they were now solid wings, and he flapped them once at the thief, sending a hurricane spell spiraling toward him.

Firnthuleien

Arlock: *Scream!* o O;;;;

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:11 pm

Arlock tried his best to get away from the spell, but suffice it to say, even a wingra theif can't outrun a hurricane, even if it was just a spell.

He was swept up into it, spinning and twisting.

As the 'room' blurred about him, he tried to focus on the bird thing. Arlock's stomach flipped and he shut his eyes tight, unable to watch the spinning room any longer.

He cracked one eye open, for one second longer and threw one of his daggers, vainly hoping to hit something, then squeezed it shut again, waiting for the damnable spell to cease.

((OOC: "Twirling and whirling and whirling and twirling!" "You spin me right round baby right round like a hurricane..."Image Name those quotes!))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/8/04 9:21 pm

Firnthuleien

Re: Thats gonna hurt in the morning...

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:20 pm

Arlock reached weakly for a healing potion, using it as quickly as he could.

When the potion had finished it's job, Arlock jumped up, pulling out his other dagger, rushing straight for the bird thing.

He pre-programmed his plan into his mind as he got closer. Feign an attack to the left, feign jumping backwards, then try stabbing at it upwards, where he hoped its ribs would be when his knife connected with the creature.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/8/04 10:27 pm

Teh Kev

Thats gonna hurt in the morning...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:32 pm

Arlock apparently had some really good luck, or incredibly good aim. The dagger sailed through the air and went clean through the Summons left wing, making it fall to the floor. It's arms returning.

Meanwhile, the hurricane had ended, and sent the poor thief flying. He soon enough found himself crashed into a nearby wall. A few seconds later he fell to the floor, having left a imprint in the wall.

Sol Arath meanwhile was dazed for a moment, giving Arlock the chance for a free attack, or maybe heal himself up a bit. Whichever he found more important at the moment. The later was probably a wiser choice though..

Teh Kev

Windy slashing.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:04 am

The 'plan' Arlock made worked to the point more or less, since the summon was dazed until the upward slash connected. If this was perhaps a player, that would have been the end of it, but the shadow leered at the thief. It swiftly raised its right claw and slashed at the side of the Wingra, aiming to send him flying aside. Then after that he also flapped his winged arm's at the thief sending an extra burst of wind at him.

SALSAlys

Tiffi: Nooooo. ._.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:00 am

Tiffi bit her lip, chasing after Jin. Her green cloak fluttered after her feebly as she raced after the higher-levelled player. Perhaps she wouldn't get any answers right away, but if she observed...

I'm starting to think too much like Lyle, she reflected.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra:Don't even try, Jin.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:43 pm

Smiling, Terra beckoned for Jin to follow him and moved to the wall.

"Right through here. Glad you could make it." Was all Terra said before moving through the wall. Or, you know, at least trying.

Edited by: Dragon Sage007 at: 3/9/04 11:38 pm

Teh Kev

Jin: Quiet you.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:27 pm

The Polearm tapped on the wall once more and the wall rippled once more, this time is was much easier to see. Terra could easily note it if she was still watching him even the slightest bit. "Ah... There it is..." The Polearm grinned as he took a few steps back then dove headfirst into the wall. Literally mind you, he passed through it and out of sight.

Just a few seconds later Jin ran into the area looking about. He noticed Terra and sneered. "Well where is he? I don't see him anywhere."

Teh Kev

Wall: *Is Solid foo*

Unread postby Teh Kev » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:31 am

Terra promptly found herself thudding into the wall, it was quite solid. Apparently it wasn't that easy. Jin meanwhile cocked a brow at the female Knight. "Through the wall you say?"

SALSAlys

Re: Wall: *Is Solid foo*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:44 am

Tiffi stared at the wall, then shook her head slightly to clear it, moving to give Terra a hug, as she expected her friend's head hurt.

"I DID see the guy go down this way too though..." she said, glancing at Jin nervously. She didn't want him to regard this as a false alarm by a pair of newbies, even if she had no clue what there was to be so alarmed about.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra:Ow. White Mage!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:47 am

Rubbing his forehead. Terra patted the wall a bit. "Must have had something to do with that pendant...whenever he tapped the wall, it would ripple. By the way, we need to have a long talk later. Know anything that can knock down a wall real fast in the meantime, though?"

Firnthuleien

Jeepers creepers! :{

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:02 am

Sol's claws slashed down Arlock's side as he was flung aside, wincing.

He barely managed turning his fall into a very shaky roll, and scarcely missed being clipped by the burst of wind as he tried to regain his footing.

"Looks like I'm going to have to pull out all the stops if I want ol' Arlock to make it through this one alive..."Arlock thought with worry.

He cursed himself for not retrieving his other dagger. It would have been useful.

Arlock prayed he'd have enough time, and closed his eyes to concentrate. He was attempting his little stunt with the zombie from earlier.

He only hoped he had "blinked out" soon enough, so Sol the bird-whatever-it-was hadn't had time to turn around, see what he was doing, and come after him again.

Arlock rushed toward the bird thing, dagger up.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/10/04 11:16 am

Teh Kev

GM: It's so simple...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:35 am

Jin shook his head. "Wall's in the game aren't meant to be knocked down. If he was even here, a pendant wouldn't have anything to do with being able to pass through a wall." He shot a glare at Terra. "We do need to talk later. About you following people when they say its none of your business." He glanced at the wall for a moment then back to Terra. He then walked over moving Terra aside, with his left hand he tapped the wall once, and behold! It rippled! Arching a brow he gave Terra a look that almost said, 'And you didn't try this first?' After turning back around he stepped through the wall quite easily.

SALSAlys

Re: GM: It's so simple...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:46 am

Tiffi blinked in surprise, then glanced at Terra, tugging at her friend's hand slightly as she wordlessly tapped the wall, trying to seek the spot that Jin had used to pass through it.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra:...I hate you openly and without regret.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:08 pm

Shaking his head in slight disbelief, Terra followed his friend through the wall.

"Yes, but that discussion will come after keeping potentially dangerous secrets from the players at large."

Teh Kev

GM: Dum de dum~

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:55 pm

Passing through the wall seemed like a rather unique transition, the screen went completely blank and you couldn't see hide nor hair of your character. For a good minute or so, it might lead you to think you had crashed... However both the 'girls' would find themselves being able to see once more. The field had changed, it was now a much more.... enclosed. The area they were in had gotten much smaller, and it seemed to resembled the halls of a temple. Pillars lined up along each side of the wall, a torch mantled in each one. The path behind them was a dead end, and ahead of them was a large room. Although what was in it was unclear from the current viewpoint.

"I'll handle this." Jin said nothing but that as he ran off toward the room ahead of them.

Sol Arath spun around as the dagger came up at him, it indeed managed to land solidly. The Shadow slowly began to crackle and turn static, as if he was disappearing. However it leered at the Thief and lashed out one last time with his right claw, sending the thief flying toward the statue of the Summon.

As he crashed into the large thing he could note that his health was in the red, and he would need to heal as soon as possible. But before he could do anything the statue above him started to shake about quickly. Also Arlock would note his Pendant was glowing a bright green.

On the sides of the pendant two small white wings began to form. Arlock might figure this was the bit of data that his pendant was missing to be usable. A Message also began to scroll across Arlock's screen once more....

<span style="color:green;font-size:medium;">Well done Summoner, you have defeated my shadow. You have proved yourself worthy of my power. Summon me in times of need by calling out my name...</span>

After the message scrolled across the screen the statue above him shattered into pieces, and Arlock heard the sound of shattering glass once more. This time however, he appeared in a room where a open treasure chest was sitting. Along with Kazu sitting beside it, humming to himself quietly. Of course, he stopped when he saw his friend reappear.

"Arlock!" The Polearm hopped to his feet. "I thought you crashed or something! What happened? Are you alright?" Not sure if his friend was injured, he chanted a spell healing him while he waited for the Wingra to reply.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Terra:I STILL despise you and everything you stand for.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:49 am

"Tiffi...do you really think we should trust Jin?" Terra asked, looking ahead at that spot where he ran off. "He's trying to keep something a secret...and I think it's dangerous. That green-haired man certainly wasn't normal...but I don't think he was lying, either. He kept secrets, but he was honest about having them. Something is definately going on, Tiffi...should we follow the rabbit further in the hole, or just back out now? I...I'm going to respect your decision on this one, because the more I think about it, the more scared, and at the same time the more determined I get."

At this point, Tiffi might note her friend is sweating...and, in fact, shuddering. With fear or excitement, it's her call.

SALSAlys

Tiffi: GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:21 pm

"Dunno about trusting him, but I'm curious," Tiffi murmured, glancing at Terra. "Don't know how it could be dangerous, but this really just... I dunno. Appeals to me. 'Slike we're being sucked into a manga series..."

She shook her head, twirling a ponytail between her fingers.

"We came this far, and might as well see how much more," the Deysetsu added with a slight grin. "Let's go for it."

She squeezed Terra's shoulder, then began after Jin.

Teh Kev

Boing~!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:22 pm

Terra and Tiffi would soon find that the room ahead of them seem identical in size to the cave they were in a few moments ago. Although this seemed more the like the center of a temple, the same pillars as before circled the room and in the middle of the room was a statue of a angel praying. Nothing seemed odd about it, although the Polearm was standing infront of it while Jin was walking toward him.

"You really should have made a new character. That one will only get you in trouble." Jin sounded like he was extremely aggravated as he said this.

The Polearm chuckled a bit. "Are you still mad because I ended up stopping it all in the end? I created, and solved the problem. So why not just get over it?"

Jin snarled at him. "But a new problem is happening... Yet you seem to not care at all... What if that stupid summon of yours is causing problems again?"

In a flash Jin found himself flying backward as the green-haired spear user stood where he was lowering his spear. He glared at the Knight, "That was not his fault.... That damnable entity corrupted his program and altered his learned AI...." He then clutched the pendant hanging from his neck. "Besides..."

Jin was up on his feet soon enough, and he eyed the pendant. "Verios, other people have pendants now... What about that?" He clutched the hilt of his sword as if he was ready to lash out at the polearm.

"Tch...." He walked up to the angel statue looking it over. "Why do you think I came here? I plan to get them..." Saying that he walked behind the statue out of sight. The Knight muttered something as he just stood there, waiting.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Boing~!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:57 pm

Terra spoke up quietly from his place behind the Knight.

"Jin...you can't do this alone. And I don't think we can let you, with a clear conscience. As much as you might want us to leave this to you...we...or at least, I, can't let this go on."

The Knight drew out both maces again, holding them ready. "And even if you try to stop us by force...I'm going to help Reyta, one way or another. Either way I might be a thorn, but I'm one thorn you won't easily be rid of. So do we go after...'Verios' alone, or together?"

Teh Kev

Re: Boing~!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:33 pm

Jin glanced at the Knight for a moment before shaking his head. "Idiot. You won't be of any help against him...." He gripped the hilt of his sword firmly as he glanced at the statue.

The Polearm's laugh echoed through out the room as he hopped up on top of the statue, balancing on top of it with one foot. "Silly Knights. You have no real chance! Why you would need a high level mage, and perhaps thief to even catch me! My speed is my advantage here and you two don't come anywhere near it!"

Jin grimaced as he made this statement, for it was quite true and he knew it. "Damn.... I should of contacted Megumi..."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Non-boing.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:04 pm

Looking up at Verios, Terra quite calmly said, "Who said I was going to help you against him...I still don't really trust either of you. Sadly, Verios has told me a lot more than you, Jin. He's kept secrets, but he was honest that he was keeping them. Jin, you flat-out lied, even if you did save Tiffi and me. I'm here to help everyone, not just one of you. Whether the both of you like it or not..."

SALSAlys

Re: Non-boing.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:59 pm

Tiffi just stared at Verios in bewilderment. As far as she could understand...

No, she didn't truly understand any of this.

"Terra, there's not much we can actually DO," she said in a low voice. "We're both way too low level to do anything in the game..."

Megumi? Wait, I could contact her.... I'm not sure why—

The Deysetsu's voice rose up after Terra's, somewhat tentative.

"Wait, this... AI was able to affect his own programming? This summon's intelligent?"

Teh Kev

Ba-dum!

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:02 pm

Jin shot a glare at Terra, he almost raised his sword to attack her but she wasn't worth it. Not worth it at all. "Well if you don't trust me, then you won't be expecting me to come help you again anytime soon." He turned away from other Knight and three blue rings came forth from the ground as he left the area.

Verios let out a chuckle. "Your asking about my summon? To bad, he's a secret. No one gets to know anything about him. Besides, he's sealed away god knows where." He then slowly began to smirk. "Now that it's just you two... I suppose I should get rid of you so I can retrieve the other items."

The polearm hopped down off the statue making a 'ba-dum' noise as he landed. He slowly looked at the two of them, pondering who to get rid of first. "It's nothing personal mind you, but you can't be allowed to get involved any more then you are now."

He slowly raised his spear, then spun around and slashed at the base of the statue behind him. The angel's torso slowly began to fall backward as the head of it fell forward. The head shattered on the ground, revealing two gems. One was red, while the other blue. He quickly scooped the two of them up and smiled back at the two of them.

"I'll let you go for now. Hopefully we won't meet again, bai bai!" The Green haired pole arm bowed to them once more, then the blue rings came out from the ground as he left the area as well. Leaving the two girl's alone in the temple, with the wreckage of the angel statue.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Wee, melodrama!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:00 pm

It took a moment for it to register in Terra's mind that both of them were gone. And, when that DID click in his mind...he limply dropped down and sat on the statue's remains, and buried his face in his hands.

"Great...just great. I go all vigilante on them, and end up alienating both sides instead of choosing one. The only reason they didn't even retaliate is because we're no threat. I didn't even find out anything that I hadn't found already...and too much is still a secret for me to piece together. I screwed up. I really screwed up. Heh...help Reyta. Nice tune to it, but it'll never sing." Terra took his face out of his hands a moment. Woman's hands. Then he looked over at his friend.

"I'm really sorry Tiff...I thought I could do something here. Make a difference. No, I'm still the same old Lyle, helpless and scared. If we still had a trace of what happened, or a location...any clue...but I don't. I don't have one. Verios might not destroy Reyta, but I doubt we'll like anything he does do. Jin hates me, and probably dislikes you by association...I'm so sorry, Tiff. I put up a good show, maybe, but the audience has booed me off. Maybe we should just back away now, while we have a chance." Terra looked back at the ground, studying what was the remnant of the angel's head.

Maybe I shouldn't even have tried to start this. It's a game. It doesn't matter. How fitting I accidently made myself 'the weaker sex.' Shows no matter how much I change, I'm still, unfortunately, me.

SALSAlys

Where's the old lady tied to the railroad tracks?

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:16 pm

Tiff laid a hand on Terra's shoulder. Luckily for the player, Tiffi couldn't read his mind— at least the part about 'the weaker sex'.

"Not really. If we nose around a bit— still know how to get in touch with Megumi and Jin, even if they don't respond. That's something. And we stumbled across this by blind luck— bet we can stumble across something else if we're actually trying," she added, squeezing his shoulder lightly.

"And you know what? Maybe this is just a game, but because it's a game, it's still got advantages. We can keep going, and there's really nothing to keep us from trying."

One of the themes for the Slayers' anime series flicked across her mind, but she shoved it out. While she enjoyed the song and always thought of it as an adventuring theme, it wasn't appropriate for the moment.

"And stop wallowing in self-pity, boyo. We know what those pendants look like, and if they're irremovable, any time we notice somebody wearing something like that— we got a lead. In other words, let's keep it going. Or do you need a backrub or something to stoke your ego?" Tiff asked, slight grin as she tried to make the topic slightly more trivial. An effort to lighten Lyle's despondancy, at least.

Firnthuleien

*Finally gets off her lazy ass and posts!!*

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:43 am

Arlock didn't bother to reply to Kazu right away. He simply sat where he was, blinking in dismay, trying to figure out most of what had happened.

"...Sol Arath...? ...Call me when you need me? .....This is only slightly bordering on weird...." he thought.

After a long pause, he muttered what he'd seen scroll across his screen out loud, fingering the newly changed pendant.

Arlock then looked up at Kazu, who must have thought he'd gone mad, by now.

"......What in the world do you think is goin on here...?" he stated bluntly.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

*Does the same for his lazy ass!*

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:36 pm

Terra looked back at the ground, shaking slightly.

"I don't know if we have nothing to lose, Tiffi. You heard what that guy said about the programs re-writing their own AI. Perhaps they'll find a way to kill people for real...and Verios is going after others who have pendants." Terra paused a moment, then looked back up at the wall. "He is going to kill them, isn't he. It'll be the only way to get those pendants back. Tiffi...thanks for being here with me. I guess we should see this all the way through. And I'll take you up on the backrub some other time."

Terra smirked at the last bit, before standing up and looking around again.

"...Now, um, how are we going to get out?"

Teh Kev

I was around. Honest.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:05 am

Kazu blinked as Arlock asked this of him. "How should I know? I lost sight of you up until now. First things first I think we should head back to town. Here," The polearm reached into his shirt and pulled out two blue feathers. He handed one to Arlock, then held the other above his head. Three red rings came out from the floor as the PoleArm was whisked away back to town. All Arlock had to do to get back to town as well was hold the feather above his head. After all, red wings mean leaving and area, blue mean logging out.

The Knight might find that the option of logging out would get the out of the area rather swiftly. Leaving the other option using a escape item if she had stocked up on them with some of her gold from earlier.

Firnthuleien

Oh REALLY now? >.>? *shouldn't talk*

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:39 am

Arlock blinked as Kazu used the feather to head back to town and stood up.

He used the feather he'd been given, returning to the town as well.

"...Kazu....Something really wierd is going on..." he said blandly. "Notice anything different about me?"

Arlock of course, had left the pendant out of his shirt, making it so blatantly obvious that Kazu would doubtlesly notice the change in it.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/21/04 12:42 am

Teh Kev

*Stab* Hush up RO addict.

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:59 am

Kazu looked at him while standing in the gates to town which they had teleported back to. "Hmm... You get your hair dyed? No.... You got new daggers right?" He chuckled then leaned over flicking the pendant.

"It grew wings eh? Guess it's complete?" He took it and placed it back in his shirt patting it. "Don't want people seeing it right?" He said this, even those his was near visible with how his tank top was. "So what now? I'm thinking I might log out for a while. I need to take a break..."

Firnthuleien

;_; I'm not an addict!...I just look like one...

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:33 pm

Arlock simply rolled his eyes at Kazu's silly guesses.

"...I suppose you're right about taking a break...We've been here, what? ...A good few hours at least?" he said, agreeing with Kazu that they should perhaps take a rest.

Besides, he should probably think over what was going on, and try looking up some information about the removed summoner class. It was worth a shot, and he might learn something valuable.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/4/04 3:21 am

SALSAlys

Re: I was around. Honest.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:50 am

Tiffi yawned slightly, stretching her arms above her head.

"Well, let's just get outta here for now. We can log out, then meet up again later... besides, I think I'm getting hungry. I need a sammich or something."

The mage grinned, giving Terra a peck on the cheek before she logged out. Mm, sammich time.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

I sure wasn't! *Throws a Revive at you lot*

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:02 pm

Terra also logged out, a plan in mind. Going right back to that oh-so-beloved Google, he found a non-official Reyta board that was fairly populated, and began to post.

ATTN:Anyone who has found a cursed pendant!(Or anyone that knows one that has)

To anyone that has found, or knows someone that has found a pendant that cannot be removed, please contact Terra in the Snake's Head Pub in Gaia Server.

And with that, Terra logged back in, and waited at that same pub.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs