The coming curse...

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Dorfner

The coming curse...

Unread postby Dorfner » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:27 pm

The full moon over head, dark clouds on the horizon. A quiet night That for one man would forever remember. Wandering from a long journey a dark traveler makes his way to town. Torn clothes show that he has recently been in battle. As the man makes his way into the town he collapses with an unearthly thud at the entrance of the town. The last words muttered from the exhausted figure"I must...keep....moving.." As he starts to lose sight and consciousness.

Edited by: [url=http://b3.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dorfner>Dorfner</A] at: 4/15/04 5:40 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: The coming curse...

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:04 pm

(Really now, this isn't the way to start an RP here. You haven't told us anything about where it's set - which quite apart form anything could easily mean it doesn't belong here in the Gaera RP forum, and other than that makes it very hard for us to know if we can work a character in. This is why it's suggested that you advertise RPs in the OOC forum first, so you can tell people about the RP before plunging straight in.)

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Re: The coming curse...

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:41 pm

(I'll just move this to "Other RPs" for now. If you show it was right where it was originally, I'll move it back.)

Return to Other RPs