World Travelers

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:54 pm

Only catching blips of conversation, Sharon recognized enough to sit down. Still dazed she felt a foreign sensation rumble through her head. It took her a few moments to recognize where she was and what was going on, then she heard the noise again but more distinct. It was her stomach. Growling at her menacingly.

"You know all I had for breakfast was ... we'll I don't remember. I only had a glass of O. J." She said to the group. Turning her head toward the direction Rafael walked off to she called out "Hey old fart! Can we ate or are you going to starve your guests?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: ...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:31 am

Nash sighed, he had been quiet the entire trip. Maybe cause he feared that if he had indeed spoke up during it, May and Sharon's complaining to Rafael would be shifted over to him. Nash didn't like that kind of attention.

But what he was really doing was pondering on the vision he had seen earlier... before heading into the tent.

The fair grounds had looked totally demolished, not to mention the area around it had appeared withered. Sapped almost of all it's life.

IM: What would be waiting for us if we even do make it back? What about.... Mom?

Nash looked around the ruins, "What do you suppose these once were used for?" he asked May, trying to keep her attention off Rafael for a few seconds.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:24 am

"Don't know," May said standing and looking at them. "They kinda look . .like they might have been a city or something."

She said looking up at a large stone tower.

A rustling sound is what you hear, as you admire the stone structures.

"Uh what was that?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:27 pm

Nash almost instinctively wrapped his hand around the dog tags, as if that'd magically make them change back into the wrench and shield.

"Stand back... this could be something bad..." he said to May.

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:03 pm

Sharon was still staring into space. She couldn't quite get her eyes to focus on anything. She stood up saying "I hope it's food." She took a step toward a column leaning against half of another and peeked under. "Nothing under here. Maybe over there." She said as she walked about five feet away then slowed down and stopped mid step. "I don't feel right you guysss..." At that Sharon's knees gave out and she fell in a heap next to a deteriorated statue of the previous inhabitants.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:43 am

"Oh NO!" May shouted running towards Sharron. Suddenly the ground split and a large vine shot up though the ground, grabbing her around the ankle and hoisting her up into the air.

"AIeee," May shouted as she hung from the tall vine. She swayed back and forth.

"Great now what?" She asked crossing her arms in front of her. "This must have been some kind of trap."

"Nash! You better help Sharon I have a few candy bars in my pack," she said allowing it to drop to the ground. "I was trying to save them till we absolutely needed them, but you go ahead and give one to her and blue, and you can have one to." She looked up at her feet.

"Oh. ..and if isn't to much trouble. . .GET ME THE HELL DOWN FROM HERE!"

____
What Nash and BLue hear
______--

You hear something that sounds like a laugh from far away.

__
Sharon
_
You see in your mind a shinning spark, a blue and shinging stone. And the face of your grandmother handing you your necklace.

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:44 pm

Sharon felt her body float within the sky she loved to watch with her grandmother. She didn't try to move just let her body be in the space provided. Then from the dark distance came a small glimmer. She looked to her right to see her grandmother looking to the night sky. She was concentrating hard on the light slowly growing in strength. They were both back on her grandmother's roof, as they had done so many times when she was young.

"Granny? What are you doing here?" Sharon asked.
"We're watching for you sign honey, just like every other night you spend the night." She replied.
"But ..." Sharon tried to say then she felt her eyes water, and she bit her lower lip to hold the tears back. "Granny you died a long time ago." She finally sputtered out.
"I know." Was her simple response? She then raised her hand up to the sky where the light was the size of a basketball above them both.
"You to your sign," her grandmother said. "Look deep into it's light and hold on tight. Your dreams are a reality elsewhere. Remember that always. Now take this."
She reached into her pocket and pulled out Sharon's necklace. She held it in front of Sharon's eyes where it covered the glowing light in the sky. The light pulsed and formed into a jewel around the previous pendant.

"There now, all finished." Her grandmother said and then put the necklace around Sharon's neck. Sharon looked to her grandmother puzzled. She opened her mouth to say something but her grandmother shushed with a finger on her mouth. She reached up with her hand and patted both her shoulders, saying "Wake up my dear star child."

A loud crack rang through Sharon's ears and her eyes snapped open. Everything was still fuzzy but she could see May dangling over her by some vine to large for life.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:59 pm

Nash's head whipped over towards the sound, "Huh?" he said to himself, taking his attention off the situation with May and Sharon.

IM:I could've sworn I heard something...

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:41 pm

Sharon's eyes cleared quickly and she stood up, holding her head gingerly. "MAY?! Can I ask what your doing up there?" Sharon called up to May. "Come on stop squirming, and I'll help you down."

Sharon shook her head and tried to grab May but couldn't reach. "Nash I could use some help here."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:27 am

Sharon's words broke Nash out of the apparent trance he had been. He looked over towards the girls and realized he had to help them.

The young mechanic quickly rushed over. "Going down May?" he joked.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:48 pm

"Ha ha ha. Your a real funny man. . .GET ME DOWN!" She said shortly and then sighed.

"I suppose that that line was better than. . .Bottoms up. . ."

"He he," giggled a voice from nowhere as may dangled.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:17 pm

Nash was about to grab ahold of May when he heard the laughter. "Eh?" he asked while turning away once more, leaving the poor May dangling.

"Whose out there!?!?" he said, growing a bit agitated by all of this.

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:04 pm

Shaking her head, Sharon jumped and grabbed hold of May's ankle. "You two are so goofy. Come on and help me Nash, what are you looking for?" Sharon said as she hung in the air by May's ankle.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:59 am

Nash sighed, "Nothing... probably the wind... wouldn't surprise me right now." he replied while turning back to May's aid.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:27 pm

Of course this wasn't true. As Nash went to help May, a pair of invisible hands grabbed his legs and pulled hard, causing him to fall forward.

"He he he," laughed a voice. "Taste the dirt," It said.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:34 pm

WHOOMPH!!! Everything seemed to slow down while Nash plummeted towards the unforgiving earth. He could see May's eyes seem to enlarge to the size of dinner plates, as she got further and further away from his point of view. When impact finally did happen, the poor young man had actually gotten dirt in his mouth.

"Son of a bitch." Nash was not pleased, as he made it onto his feet, spitting out dirt all the way. He grabbed onto the dog tags, hoping that it would help, as he surveyed the area.

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:09 pm

"Oh my gosh, Nash!" Sharon cried out as she saw him fall face first into the ground. She heard the voice and the laughter and spun around trying to find who or what ever it was. "Come on out and fight like a real man !!!" Sharon cried out. All was still as her voice echoed lightly of the ruins.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:01 am

No one stepped forth, but for those still on the ground you see a shadow jump from behind a tree into a bush and you hear the sounds of feet running off.

As soon as you hear this the vine re-tracks into the ground, dropping May right before it disappears into the ground.

(sorry this is late, I've been working this out.)

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:24 pm

Sharon moved over to where May landed asking "Are you okay?" She heard the feet still running away and her temper flared. 'This is annoying, if that old man thinks this is funny, he's very mistaken.' She stood up and started to run after the noise. Blindly running after the sound but never seeing the person it was attached. "Coward!" She cried out as she continued her chase in vain.

After a minute or two of running she slowed down, breathing heavily. She reached her arms up and put them on the top of her head, and closed her eyes. She took in a couple of slow breaths to calm her body down. She then felt her stomach rumble again, and she laughed slightly as she pushed in on her belly. She looked around at her surroundings, and realized she had no clue where she went.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:02 am

"Sharon!!" cried Nash as he had watched the girl run off towards the sound.

IM:Shit... what was she doing that for?

The young mechanic quickly kneeled down towards May, "Need some help?" he asked as he reached out a hand towards her.

IM:Gotta get Sharon... and quickly...

Previous

Return to Other RPs