8- bit theater rp (I CALL BLACK MAGE!!)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
kaeru the wanderer

8- bit theater rp (I CALL BLACK MAGE!!)

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:10 pm

mumbling something to himself, black mage stumbles through the giants forest

Choark

Re: 8- bit theater rp (I CALL BLACK MAGE!!)

Unread postby Choark » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:28 pm

Image <span style="color:red;">I Like Swords</span>

-----

OOC:

Image <span style="color:navy;">All right! All right! Stop there!</span>

Image <span style="color:red;">I Like Swords</span>

Image <span style="color:navy;">Shut up you stupid twoink before my knives find there place in your back again!</span>

Image<span style="color:navy;">What is this anyway?! I mean really? An 8-bit Theater RP!? So.. you want us to act out the comic or just do random fanboy crap with it?</span>

Image<span style="color:navy;">I mean Really, I'm all for having a laugh (like Bolt5ing those stupid innocent old men) but I mean.. REALLY NOW!</span>

Image <span style="color:navy;">Can you at least try to do some form of grammer and perhaps ... content.. into your posts!?</span>

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/20/03 2:32 pm

kaeru the wanderer

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:10 am

Jeez, critical, much? Yeah, I was just thinkin' a random fan rp type thing.... I really need some laughs.
------------------------------------------------------------<span style="color:blue;">"Shut up, you idiot!"</span> Black mage shouted, whipping around. <span style="color:blue;">"If you don't, I'll start pulling out the heavy spells!"</span>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:25 am

Image <span style="color:red;">Heavy... Heavy spells?</span>

Image <span style="color:red;">Are we talking of the overall increase of atomic mass of your spells? </span>

Image <span style="color:red;">Or perhaps spells made to increase the pull of gravity on a single object, such as myself, and increase its weight?</span>

Image <span style="color:red;">Or perhaps the spells were perchanced on a scroll that so happened to be made out of lead! Though quite frankly there usefulness to mages would be dramatically decreased as typically mages can't even get enough strength to use a doorknob - never mind carrying a whole bag full of lead scrolls! IMAGINE THE BACKPAINS!? OH THE HORROR!!</span>

-----

OOC:

Image <span style="color:navy;">...</span>

Image <span style="color:navy;">Hold it.</span>

Image Image <span style="color:navy;">What was that?</span>

Image Image <span style="color:red;">I thought I could develop my character, you know, learn more about him and delve into his tragic sorrid past with the nunchunk ladies of big breast ville.</span>

Image Image <span style="color:navy;">Big brea -</span> <span style="color:red;">Learn how my character will ultimately be the worlds smartest strongest man ever with destiny written all over him as he rules the very frabric of the universe!!</span>

Image Image <span style="color:navy;">....</span>

Image Image <span style="color:navy;">...</span>

Image Image <span style="color:navy;">YOU BLOODY MORON! You're playing a dumb fighter who gets his kicks looking a shiny objects and how they "make things go ow when I stab em".</span>

Image Image <span style="color:navy;">NOW if you want to Roleplay here do it properly you pathetic waste of Stamina points!</span>

Image <span style="color:red;">.. yes sir...</span>

-----------

TAKE TWO!

Image <span style="color:red;">Hark! I hear the call of adventure beyond the hills! Let us follow the paths that have inter - AARRGGHHH NO ITS POINTY AND IT HURTS!!</span>

Image Image <span style="color:navy;"> Lets do this right. </span>

-----

TAKE THREE!
<span style="color:black;font-size:xx-small;">WHERE THE PART OF FIGHTER WILL BE PLAYED BY BLACKMAGE:</span>

Image *put on voice* <span style="color:maroon;">Durr I'm dumb so I should listen to what you say Black Mage who is my lord and master and vastly superior to me in every way possible. Durrr.</span>

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/21/03 9:50 am

SALSAlys

XD

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:12 pm

OOC:

...Cho. Seriously, you rock. XD

Like how druids tree.

Only rockier.

kaeru the wanderer

sprites

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:31 pm

first off, why are you black mage? thats my shtick....second, where'd ya get those sprites?
------------------------------------------------------

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

*Steals bandwidth*

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:56 am

OOC:

ImageAn interesting quandary. On the one hand, it is clear who the true and superior Black Mage is.

ImageOn the other hand, I already own all of his stuff.

ImageThankfully, under article 476b of the contract, I am also entitled to a tax on the belongings of any impersonators, however inept.

ImageLet's see, carry the two, add in the horrendous grammar clause...

ImageYou sir, due to this travesty of a thread, redeemed only through the efforts of certain parties, now owe me 725% of your belongings.

ImageFailure to pay will have... Consequences.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kelne>Kelne</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/23/03 5:57 am

kaeru the wanderer

Re: *Steals bandwidth*

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:18 pm

<span style="color:blue;">hmmm, to pay or not to pay, that is the question. ya know what, let me answer you like this! *draws out knife and stabs theif multiple times*</span>

Return to Other RPs