School Daze (reincarnated RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
NamagomiMk0

INTRODUCING THE FIRST SCHOOL FIGHT!!

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:25 pm

And Chibi-Kamos fought back bravely, tail swinging all over the place, claws swinging, and feet kicking, showing why he lived through pissing off other kids with that gun...

...Suddenly, an ominous shadow fell over the two fighting kids...it was a familiar aura to anyone who has ever been to an elementary school, striking fear into disobedient children everywhere...

...It was Ms. Grumps: The teacher...

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

weee again

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:26 pm

-.- o.o? "But, you look like a puppy though. Are Gareeeojun and doggies related?" Dan asked, looking genuinely curious.

"Who cares? I still think you look like a doggy." Stephan hmphed, getting a glare from his sibling.

"Stop being mean Stephan! >.< He said he's not a doggy." he yelled at him, getting another hmph as he turned back to the young wolfman.

o.o? "Are you from somewhere else like us too?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: weee again

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:29 pm

Asty nearly freaked out. A big person!! And he had an open fire nearby!!

He simply jumped.. and landed on the fire with his butt. A small bit of smoke rose into the air, but the fire had been put out.

He hoped she hadn't noticed, and he began to scoot his little butt back and away from the two fighting kids..

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Don't call him doggy too much...

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:30 pm

Jeridan was startingto look a little confused.

"I'm not a doggy. =<_>;= ... and, I's from here..."
He gestured a direction, somewhere in town likely.

He looked them both over.
"Where're you from? =o.o=?"

pd Rydia

Re: INTRODUCING THE FIRST SCHOOL FIGHT!!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:31 pm

Dia, however, had never been to an elementary school before. She paused in her fighting momentarily to look up at the teacher, eyes widening as she sensed the aura of overworked, underpaid, crabby discontent that radiated from the teacher.

"IT'S A MONSTER!" she yelled, jumping off Kamos to assault the teacher!

Good thing for Ms. Grumps that she was a good deal taller than the little Dia, who was giving her all to her attack on the "monster's" leg. It only took a short while for the teacher to subdue Dia.

"This kind of behavoir is completely unacceptable!" Ms. Grumps droned disapprovingly. "To the corners with both of you! That's right, opposing corners, stick your nose to the corner and think about what you've done. And don't you two move until I tell you that you can!"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:34 pm

Stifling a chuckle, little Asty pushed his butt back to a wall and kept his eyes on the lady. He briefly pondered if her hair was flammable, too.

But, no. What he needed was for the other kids to come and distract the teacher, so she didn't notice the smoke.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:34 pm

And Kamos sat upright...eyes widening and watering...

"Vut...I...this is so emv...e..."

He then bursts into tears.

"THIS IS SO HUMILIATING!!!"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:37 pm

The teacher grumbled something about 'that being the point,' and forcibly dragged bother Kamos and Dia into their appropriate corners (Dia protesting all the way, loudly and lustily). Ms. Grumps then stalked over to her desk, sighing as she sat down and opened her romance novel to the bookmarked page.

She wasn't paid enough for this.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

postaga!

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:37 pm

"We're from Baron!" Dan said with glee, glad to be doing like dad said and help people learn about their home, "Its over these BIIIIIIIIIG mountains!"

He, of course, opened his arms wide to demonstrate this.

"And its way better than this dumb place." Stephan grumbled, getting another glare from his sibling before Dan turned back to Jeridan.

o.o? "What's Doma like? Is it nice?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: postaga!

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:38 pm

Which she didn't.

The little mage ran his butt out of there.. to.. the door.

Doorknob.. too high!

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 10/22/03 11:38 pm

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:44 pm

Jeridan looekd at Stephan funny.
"... Doma's a nice place. =o.o;= ... Stop being so mean."

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:45 pm

The tiny drow child shambled into the classroom rather late, head held hey, her makeup smeered face smug, and waltzed to a chair and stood on it.

"Attenshun. I will be ruling you all. My name is Amana, an' you can give me all yer cookies." Her eyes darted about the room, surely this great display of drow power would earn her many subordinates with which to play with.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:49 pm

And he was knocked over by the door.

And fell.

He laid there, stinky mad. "Stinky stupid dark skin!" He yelled, trying to get up. "Stupidhead fighters, stupidhead fuzzies, stupidhead drag-ons, stupidhead gunnnerguys!"

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Re: wee

Unread postby WillBaseton » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:49 pm

"Commoners! BOW TO YOUR PRINCE!"

The noise generated by the two Baronian brothers had attracted some attention. Some red-haired, silver-winged attention. The blue-garbed dragonboy with half-developed wings stood on top of a desk, holding some blocks. A paper crown was around his head in the place his adult counterpart's bandana would be.

"I, Willy Baseton, desire subjects! Bow to me and you shall recieve the blessings of the King of Dobanana!"

The dragon laughed haughtily, not planning on surrendering his tabletop perch to anyone, not even the teacher.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:49 pm

Shada looked up, one Chibi Amana on her desk, making announcments.

This would not stand.

"Hey yooo. e.e This is MY desk. Only I get to use it. Now get off before I has tdo not nice stuff."

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:50 pm

While all this was going on, there was a mental discussion going on between two young boys.

Wow, dis p'ace is cwazy, but dey mite be nice.

Yeah, weww I tink dat mossa dem are a buncha dummies

You tink evewyone is a dummy!

I don't tink he's a dummy!

And so a young boy with red hair and eyes, wearing a red and blue horizontally stripped shirt, and a pair of black short pants walks over to Asty and looks down at him on the floor.

"I saw wat you did afore. Dat was neat. Wat's your name? Mine's Jacob. And yeah, dey are stupidheads."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cronoluminaire>CronoLuminaire</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/22/03 11:52 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:52 pm

He was mad, and he could only get madder. "I'm Astrynax!! An' I'm gonna be the best mage in the whole world, cause my dad said I would be!! And I hates these stupidheads, they's so stupid!! They knocks me over and tries to take my fires away!! And then they got that stinkyhead lady in here!! I hates hates hates!!"

He glowed briefly, and then stopped glowing.

".. and who you's s'posed to be anyways? You're not a drag-on or a fuzzy or a dark skin or a stupidhead fighter."

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 10/22/03 11:53 pm

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:52 pm

Amana reacted as every impressive ruling figure should, she stuck out her tongue and pulled down the corner of one eye, making a rather sputtery noise with her mouth.

Then she turned her attention to the loud kid who was infringing on her turf.

"No I'm the ruler here, WILLIAM. An I get all the cookies. Because I'm the greatest shorsherous of them all. An I'll whip your bottom good."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

omg =O

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:54 pm

Before Stephan could respond with a witty retort to the 'puppy', which would consist largely of the word 'dumbhead', he heard Will begin to speak. If there was one thing he couldn't stand about Daniel being annoying, or his mom being bossy, or his Dad being right and him being wrong...

...it was someone telling him what to do. He thought quickly, knowing only adult words would be appropriate in this situation. He turned to the 'prince', sneering as he said.

"Why don't you shut your trap, wanker!"

Ignoring Stephan for now, Daniel sighed to Jeridan.

"Sorry about him, he just misses our house and friends at home. I kinda miss em, but I don't hate Doma o.o"

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:56 pm

Will turned to Amana, his age-old rival of the dodgeball scene.

"Oh really, Amana? Well, your hair's so white it makes you look like an old lady! And I don't want your weirdo cookies. I like candy more!"

He hopped up and down in frustration, grumbling.

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:57 pm

"Wat'dya mean 'who'm I apposed ta be?' I jussed tol you, I'm Jacob! I've got a brover, but I'm da smart one! He's a stupidhead like dey are..." He nodded sagely.

His brover did'nt agree
HEY! Dat was'nt nice...

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:57 pm

Shada disliked having her space moved in on, but that was ok. But Shada HATED being mocked, and that was NOT ok.
So what did miss spoiled brat princess of the whole wide multiverse do?

grabbed a piece of string form in her pocket, and began to veeery carefuuly tie one end around Amana's leg, and the other around a desk leg.

Meanwhile, Jeridan looked to Dan.
"=o.o= ... "s ok. Wanna go draw 'n stuff?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=besyanteo@rpgww60462>Besyanteo</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/22/03 11:59 pm

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:01 am

"Ah shaddap Willy Willy Cries like a baby pants." THis was in essence, the best of all school yard insults. It had the reputation of a name twice, the words crying, baby and pants. This should cast a critical light on her to the other children as being the more dominant figure. Her school yard tactics were well rehearsed. IF that didn't work, she'd just tell the other children he smelled like booty and ate flies.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:04 am

"I knows you're Jacob!! But who ares you? Like the darkskin is some stupidhead ruler, but 'pp'rently the stupidhead fighter wi' red hair knows da King of Domabanana, an' stuff. So who's you?

And where's yur brudder?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

CRAYONS!

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:05 am

"Okies! ^-^" The little chibi Baronian exclaimed, running over to a shelf and quickly grabbing some paper and crayons. He found an empty table, and motioned the Garoujin over to color. He then went to work on his chibi masterpiece.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: CRAYONS!

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:07 am

Jeridan quickly followed, and began to draw likewise. Although his own masterpiece happened to involve men in armour arrows flying all over, no one would mind, right?

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:07 am

"Weww, my brover an I came from a real faraway place, an we're here to study all the dumbheads an see if dere is any tewweegint wifes in dis pwace, as for my brover... weww... he's kinda shy..."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cronoluminaire>CronoLuminaire</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/23/03 12:09 am

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

OMG NOSY ;_;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:11 am

Daniel happend to peek over at the chibi garou's drawing, raising an eyebrow.

o.o "Hey, how come they're fighting?" he asked, as he continued to work on his own picture.

...which was a very good attempt at a kitty... at least, it was supposed to be.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:12 am

"...oh yeah? Well at least I don't eat bugs and drink swamp water, you poo-poo beaver-toothed cheese eater!"

Will harumphed and grinned.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:14 am

"=o.o= Hm? ... Oh! It's just Daddee's job. ^-^ He's a mer-sin-air-ee..."
he nodded several times here, and went back to drawing.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=besyanteo@rpgww60462>Besyanteo</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/23/03 12:16 am

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:15 am

Amana's overly made up and red smudged mouth fell open. This was simply too much to call an outstanding drow of her nature. She wasn't going to take that. Especially from a weak boy!

So she points dramatically at him, and in a clear voice with the mocking quality of all children when trying to be threatening says: "WIIIIIILLLIAM BASETON IS GONNA GET COOODIES. And I'm gonna give 'em to him!"

Amana knew she would triumph as the inevitable fear spread.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:15 am

"No one's 'telligent here 'cept for me an my mommy an my daddy an my clan! We're da Gwif-FUN clan, and we're da BESTEST MAGES in the WHIRLED.

And yer brudder must be shy.. cause he's a stupidhead." Asty nodded firmly, knowing stupidheads well. Why, his father had raised him under the book 'How Not to be a Stupidhead'.

Then he heard the word 'cooties'. He looked around. "Who's gots cooties?? I'll burns em off!!"

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 10/23/03 12:16 am

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:17 am

"Cooties? A noble dragon such as myself does not fear your cooties! MWAHAHAHAHA!"

Will cackled and picked up a jar of paste.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:18 am

Shada just waited, her trap set. The minute Amana tried to get off the desk, she'd pitch forward and fall on her face. And Shada would Laugh.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:19 am

"Does widdle willy-kins fear a kissy wissy?" Amana puckered her lips up and made appropriately horrible kissing noises.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:21 am

"Awww.

I thought they was gonnas spreads the diseases. But no, they'res just gonna act out 'gender dominance conflicts which will be enacted later on in life'. Thas' something my daddy said, too!

So who's your daddy?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

wee

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:24 am

"Whaassa Merca naeee? o.o?" Dan asked, "I think mommy called Daddy once mad, is it bad?"

Meanwhile, the kitty now had whiskers roughly the size of his body, and eyes half the size of his face.

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:25 am

"gwif-FUN cwan? Do you pway games? Or shoot fings? Dat's fun, and yeah, he is a stupidhead..."

His brover did'nt wike dis vewy much
Stoppit! Stop bein a meanie! I wanna have a turn!

Jacob was hearing none of it
NYO! It's my turn stiww!

"Genda? Wat's dat? An My Daddy? Weww... he's a real empowtan pewson. He's a skyentist "

But he's our Unka...

So? You tink dat peeple cawe abowt dat? Dey'll make funna us if we don have a Daddy..

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cronoluminaire>CronoLuminaire</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/23/03 12:41 am

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:26 am

Jeridan blinked at Dan. How could Daddy's job be bad? IT was, well, what daddy did. And Daddy was always right.
"=o.o= ... 's not bad."

... then he went back to drawing, having forgotten they were talking.

Shada, meanwhile, looked up to Amana.
"You can't let him do this. You gotsto go over there and tell him what's what. Go get him!"
/she was smiling oddly.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:30 am

"I'm not afraid of you! I could beat you up any day of the week!"

Will held the paste jar up, preparing to throw blobs everywhere.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs