Madness

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Eminginacha

Madness

Unread postby Eminginacha » Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:03 pm

*This is my first attempt ever at this so tell me if I do anything wrong*

The man shived as he lay in the gutter, for 15 years he had lived on the streets, growing madder by the day. Hey now lay, his will broken, outside a tavern that played jolly music all night long. 'Shall I die to this?' he thought to himself. his life seemed to be passing before his eyes, he remembered what he was taught at the age of 9

'Everything is born of the Purest form of Chaos, which in itself is beyond the Comprehension of Mortals; the opposite of all Chaos is Nothingness. '

That same strange old lesson kept on appearing in his head, he was sure he would die out here.

*So how did I do???? Did I do anything bad?*

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=eminginacha>Eminginacha</A] at: 11/15/03 6:04 pm

Choark

Re: Madness

Unread postby Choark » Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:33 pm

(OOC: Well, while its not wholly illegal, you did kinda jump right into this RP without setting up a OOC area. Plus it doesn't seem you have set this in the Main Garea world - or if you have you haven't defined where in the world - so it shouldn't go into this area anyway.

Before starting up - or while starting up - you should probably look around the forum and check all the area's and the inforamtion there - espically the sticky threads - cause they'll fill you in on what you need to know to roleplay succefully here - including rules and tips.

The Post is well written though.

Also - try to make it clear whats actually happening in the RP and whats Out of Context/character by bordering it off or writing OOC: and following it up on some text, otherwise RPers will get confused. )

Return to Other RPs