War of Monster

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Pladas

War of Monster

Unread postby Pladas » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:47 am

*Adam walked down the street of rynn with his hands in the air* this place sucks,

Trisk:yea nothing ever happened

BOOm

one of the houses erupts in flames as adams sword flies out of its scabbbard and he turns around, TRisk follows as the sound of steel on steel fills the air, Adam smiled this had been what they were waiting for, sunddely over the house pouring into the village were hundreds of tiny goblins, the village was soon aflame as the village guard was armed and meeting the threat, Adams blade was in the first line right next to trisk, the dawn faded and the goblins had been defeated the village was destroyed, thousands of people werew dead families were broken

Adam frowned as a tear driped on his eye, Trisk put his hand to adams shoulder

Adam:they will pay for what they did

Trisk: i will make them

The goblisn were on the horizon, the monsters had grouped together and were storming the cost, the war was begining

-----------------------------------
anyway this is an rp i just whipped up, sorry for the corny intro hopew the gameplay will be better

this rp is in medieval times, where magic and monsters are rampant to join send

Name:-your name, duh
Class:-meaning what you are, swordsman, mage etc etc

this rp will be pretty much free, but on a stroyline

Nimbus Mage

Re: War of Monster

Unread postby Nimbus Mage » Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:31 pm

Name:Ajiru
Class: Thief/Inexperienced Mage
Weight:85lbs
Height:4' 7''
Detail:Green eyes, over sized green shirt, and brown (riped) jeans. His hair is blond that falls down over his eyes.
Armor:none
Weapon:A long pole
Special:Small amount of wind magic, sneaking unnoticed....
Bio:

Ajiru was abandoned when he was a small child. His parents were killed by wolves in a snow storm. The next day he was found by a wizard/scientist. He stayed there for 9 years and left, hating to work hard.
After leaving , he became a thief, traveling from town to town. He is searching for the "ultimate treasure". He's always traveling, stealing what he needs and a little bit more...

Dislikes: work, smart people

------------------------------------------------------------

Ajiru walks through the town that had been burnt to the ground. He glimpsed at the sign introducing the town to adventurers and travelers.

"Perfect", thought the abandoned thief, " Towns like these must have some great treasures, and the grief will give me the perfect opportunity to steal...." Ajiru sprinted into town unnoticed, even tough there were guards at there posts glaring at any living soul that might even think about coming in.....

Sicvic

Unread postby Sicvic » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:12 pm

Name: Sicvic (diminutive)
Class: Thief/Hunter
Details: a patch in the eye, and a redish hair.
------------------------------------------------------
-Well, a burned town, and monsters in the orizon?, meh, it could be interesting.

The man walked to the direction of the smoke and saw the whole scene, but he noticed the two guard, the looked tough, so he climberd the walls unnoticed, looking forsomething valuable, and maybe some good weapons.
-Looks like, I'm not the first one here.
He lokked and saw a little boy, seaching the houses.

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:13 pm

(People are reviving this? It makes my soul hurt.)

Nimbus Mage

Unread postby Nimbus Mage » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:35 pm

Ajiru continued to pick through the remains and found nothing of value when he realized someone had seen him, even though he had a Seenowind spell on. "My Seenowind should make it so my body is moving too fast for people to see(for none thieves anyway). If he can see me I have to get out of here before he tells the gaurds!" Ajiru says to himself. He runs off to another area to make sure not to get caught...

Edited by: Nimbus Mage  Image at: 10/29/03 5:37 pm

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:16 pm

(Alright people, a few points.

Number one, the fact that there was a delay of almost a month between the first and second posts in this should tell you something about its quality.

Number two, I don't believe there's been any sign of the 'GM' - and believe me, I use the term loosely - since the initial post.

Number three, for the love of god, spell properly if you're going to spell at all.

Now, if you're so set on being in an RP that you'll revive this piece of rubbish, I'm certain that someone can be found to GM one of the talked about 'newbie RPs'. If no one else, I'll do it.)

TheOtherChris

Unread postby TheOtherChris » Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:35 pm

My soul...it bleeds...

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:38 pm

(Sorry, but this was a dead RP, and the spelling and grammar do leave much to be desired. I'd advise if you do want to RP, to follow up on Kelne's advice.)

Return to Other RPs