The Caves and the Cleric (freestyle)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
MagicRealms

The Caves and the Cleric (freestyle)

Unread postby MagicRealms » Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:25 pm

Zarnk was a cleric, in school he always learned new spells fast, and never miscast them, but one day when out collecting shrubs for a new spell, he decided to spend the night in a cave. In the cave he found a mysterious painting, and when he touched it, it opened into a large cavern. Zarnk entered the cavern, and seconds after he stepped in he was grabbed and knocked unconscious...

When Zarnk awoke, he found himself in a small, strange cave, the mouth of the cave was blocked by pillars of stone. Confused and furious, Zarnk pounded on the wall. To his great surprise, his pound was answered by another. Immediately, Zarnk bounded to the mouth of his cave to see who had answered. He saw a large Cavern, surrounded by many other caves like his, and he called out, "Anybody there?"

A moment later, he heard a harsh whisper from another cave, "quiet boy! they'll hear you"

Then Zarnk asked, much quieter this time, "Who are 'they?'"

The voice answered, "The slavers of course! now be silent, I think I hear one coming!"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=magicrealms>MagicRealms</A] at: 8/28/03 9:53 pm

Deeum

Re: The Caves and the Cleric (freestyle)

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:11 am

Er.. Its not advised for someone to start their RP on their first post here. Please, when starting an RP, make a thread in the OOC discussion forum to get people interested in it.
Posting outright like this causes many a RP to die.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dragonmistressscv>DragonMistressSCV</A]&nbsp; Image at: 8/30/03 10:13 am

MagicRealms

Re: The Caves and the Cleric (freestyle)

Unread postby MagicRealms » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:23 am

lol, i was young and foolish when i posted that, i know now :-)

Return to Other RPs