Gods and Goddesses

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
PSLoyalist

Re: Drakon Field

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu May 08, 2003 8:52 pm

Lilandra appeared behind Saber and Lock, surprising them a bit.

"Don't question a god's motives," Lilandra said with a smile, "Have you ever tried explaining yourself to a cockroach?" Lilandra looked over to Frey who was holding back tears of laughter, "Or rather, a cockroach trying to explain itself to you."

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sat May 10, 2003 3:26 am

Lock frowned.

"Cockroaches don't speak. Frey looks like a human, talks like a human, and acts like a human. He could at least try to explain the situation like a human. I have no intention of being some pawn in a plan that I don't know of. Even if it's a god's plan."

Saber seemed less suspicious. After the initial shock, he sat down, still looking at Frey.

"Man, a god! I said from the beginning we were in something that's over our heads... Can you, like, do miracles and such?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat May 10, 2003 12:34 pm

"Yea!!! Er..*ahem* I mean..of course mortals...behold my power!"

Frey readied himself. Cracked his knuckles and strecthed his arms. Frey than flipped backwards and stood on his hands.

"*in a handstand* Behold the great...power....of a...god...*THUD*"

Frey lay face flat on the floor. He sat up.Image

"*face on floor* Okay, okay... Hey wait!"

He said finally realizing what Lilandra said.

"How rude! Hmph!"

He turned his back.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you what Freya's supposed ta do..."

Frey lowered his head and frowned.

"....You guys can't get mad with her if I tell you. You have to promise me to help me stop what she's gonna do in anyway you can. Please dudes! This is, like, totally important! Its like for the sake of all you mortals! Please!?"

Frey begged looking at them with eyes full of sorrow.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat May 10, 2003 1:02 pm

"I'll help," Lilandra said with a grin.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sat May 10, 2003 2:43 pm

Saber thought on this for a moment.

"Well, we promised to help Freya, but if it's really that bad, I'll help you. I'm sure Lock agrees, don't you, Lock?"

"I would first like to know exactly what it is we're supposed to do..."

Lock answered, looking at Frey again.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat May 10, 2003 9:08 pm

"For about a mellenium, me and sis would make trips back and forth from the kingdoms. The is a certain Devil bound to a certain Mountain. He needs to be feed sacrafices to be able to be controlled. A long time ago I was, like, okay. The people were willin' to sacrafice there lives for us Gods. But it's like totally different now."

Frey frowned and looked away.

"But we contiue to get sacrafices for the offerings...and I don't think..."

Frey paused, and looked back to the group.

"...Me an' sis were like trying ta find out where they're gettin' these mortal sacrafices.*to self* We cannot continue to just ignore him..."

Frey turned away, than turned to them once more.

"It was sis' turn to gather 'willing' sacrafices...I was supposed to help her. But its, like, just totally wrong and we don't wanna do it..."

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 5/12/03 5:56:56 pm

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Tue May 13, 2003 6:38 am

"so, what your saying is... We're sacrifices for some god?" lilandra said with a grin, "Checks with me, you guys ready for bed or what? i'm tired as hell."

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Tue May 13, 2003 8:15 am

"Waitwaitwait! WE are the sacrifices?"

Saber suddenly jumped back from Frey a bit.

"No way! I'm not going to be a sacrifice to some god! I don't care how many evil devils you've got locked away somewhere, I'm out of here!"

Lock tried to calm him a bit.

"Saber..."

"Shut up! I mean, apart from the fact that human sacrifices are just about the worst thing I can think of, I don't want to die!"

"Saber, be silent. Were you not listening? Didn't you hear Frey saying they do not want to do it? Now calm down. I'm sure there is some way we can solve this."

"..."

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Tue May 13, 2003 4:21 pm

"Yea dude, I'm like speaking for both of us when I say we are not down with the spacey idea. Neither is our Lord. You might not remember, but that older woman you saw a while ago was our mom- Lady Skadi. When Mom, like, appeared to us- we new to set our plans into motion."

Frey silenced a moment to make sure Freya was asleep. He can hear her snoring a bit and he looked back to the group.

"That freakish dude we fought was our cousin Loki. He wants us to give the Devil human sacrafices.Many of the gods in the Westlands and Eastlands continue to wish to sacrafice innocent mortals to feed the devils hunger for destruction. We continue our journey and gather miccilenious items to help us and many others gods in our quest to stop the devil."

Frey frowned and stayed silent.

"Many of the gods fear that the devil will destroy what they worked so hard to create. But many of us know better. Northland and Southland Elder gods tell us there is a way for gods to be destoryed, and the Devil is that way. If we do not get rid of it we are doomed as guardians of mortals, and face a fate worse than death...the downfall of our creations. The very creations we live to protect."

Frey smiled at his thought and looked to them with his gentle blue eyes.

"Many of us walk among you in guise. We protect you when we can, but when a mortal causes his own pain, there are times where we can't interfere. All we can do is pray that you wil be okay. Gods that walk among the hevans tease the ones who walk below. 'We care far too much for your flesh and blood.' They mock. I beg you to forgive us for our deception, and to help us stop this terrible Devil and his 'Terror of Comings'...."

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Tue May 13, 2003 4:31 pm

Saber though on this for a moment.

"Sure we'll help you stop this. If there's anything we can do, just say so. The only problem is, what can we do? I mean, if this devil is a threat to the gods, what can we do to help?"

Saber sat down on the ground.

"Like I've said from the beginning, we're involved in something that's way over our heads. We may not be sacrifices anymore, but throwing our lives away is just the same..."

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed May 14, 2003 2:33 pm

Frey looked to Saber with a gentle smile.

"You mortals have something us gods do not have enough of... Tis is, like, the only reason I..no we believe the Devil may be destroyed with the help of the mortals."

Frey frowned and laid down. He closed his eyes.

"...Tommarow..demand...sis to show you...dudes...her true self...ZzZ..zZz...zzZ.."

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Wed May 14, 2003 4:35 pm

'Man. Gods, devils...

Oh well... Frey says we can destroy the devil, and he's a god... He'll know what he's talking about...'

Saber said to himself.

"I'm going to get some sleep as well..."

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu May 15, 2003 6:50 am

Lilandra was already fast asleep inside her tent, an empty spot to her right left for Frey.

(OOC: sorry for short posts, but i don't have much else to say)

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu May 15, 2003 2:58 pm

Dawn had arrived at the campsite too soon. Freya walked around the tents waking everyone up. Frey was having an esspecially difficult time waking, so Freya did the only thing she could do. Sh used a Sun Stone and set a small controlable on Frey's short sleeve. Freys nose twithced at the smell.

"..mmm...that smells sweet dude...Zzz.."

Frey said alf asleep. His eyes sparked open.Image

"He ran from the tent and jumped in the nearby pond. Freya began laughing her head off. Frey crawled from the pond and glared at his sister.

"That was like so incredibaly cruel sis..."

Frey said splashing water toward her. She jumped back and smiled.

"You snooze you soak Frey..."

By her side sat her faithful Lizard. Zarn looked up to her and hissed gently and she lifted him onto her shoulders. With her Partiasn in her hand she looked around and smiled. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Are you guys gonna gert up or what?! We have to get going!"

She said impaitently.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri May 16, 2003 4:22 pm

"ready," lilandra said with a bright morningful smile on her face.

While frey was turned around she had quickly brought down the small tent and wrapped it in her backpack, almost instantly. her backpack was worn and torn in several places, but it still served its purpose.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Fri May 16, 2003 7:03 pm

Frey giggled and ran up to Lilandra.

"Ask her, ask her, ask her!"

He smiled.

"Ask sis ta show ya her true form.."

He said giggiling running off way ahead off the group. Freya looked toward her younger brother.

"....Oookay...Who's been feeding Frey candy?"

She said smiling wacthing as he ran off ahead.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sat May 17, 2003 5:49 am

"I- I'm ready!"

Saber said, obviously not very much awake.

"Man, I've hardly slept..."

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat May 17, 2003 3:19 pm

"What were you, up all night?"

Frey laughed wrapping her arm around Saber's head.

"Come on let's go than..."

She said droping him to the floor.

"We got a whiles away till we reach the Northlands Kingdom."

She said walking off after Frey.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sat May 17, 2003 3:51 pm

'Man, I wish she'd stop doing that...'

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sun May 18, 2003 8:31 pm

Frey pranced his way ahead of the group. Freya lagged somewhat behind him and stayed by the group. She held her Partisain behind her hed and a smile across her face. She seemed less tense a alot chipper than before. Frey tripped and skided face first in the dirt. He jumped up and dusted himself off, than ran further ahead.

"Ahhahahaha!Image "

Freya laughed watching Frey run like a headless chicken. Freya looked back to the group and raised a brow. Than turned back to watch her path.

"We'll get to the main city of the Northland kingdom by night fall. Watch out for anything. These fields hold many surprises..."

She grinned, almost cruelly as she continued to walk with her hands behind her head and Zarn intentivly following her.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Tue May 20, 2003 4:21 pm

lilandra caught up to Freya, humming a tune in pleasure.

"So," lilandra said confused about conversation, "What kind of relationship did you and Servi have? You guys seemed really close like in the bar and stuff." lilandra said with a grin, "or are you just 'good friends'?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Tue May 20, 2003 4:36 pm

Freya looked to Lilandra and smiled.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..."

Freya said with a grin.

"...Maybe we were...maybe we won't. It all depends on what you believe..."

She teased as she hastened her pace.

"MAybe...he liked someone else......."

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Tue May 20, 2003 6:16 pm

Lilandra raised an eyebrow at Freya's...weirdness.

"um," lilandra mumbled, "Frey said something about showing us your true form, if it wouldn't be a bother, maybe you could. being a god and all."

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Tue May 20, 2003 6:28 pm

Freya lowered her hands to her side. Frey was up ahead and looked back at Freya. She looked up and glared at him and he zipped from sight.

"...True form..."

Freya turned around and looked to Lilandra.

"What...um...god...right...Image "

Freya looked to them and sighed.

"Why?Image What if I don't wanna?"

She stayed silent a moment.

"I am so gonna kill Frey..."

She mumbled under her breath. She looked back to Lilandra and shrugged.

"Promise not to freak and run screaming like the little girl you are?ImageD"> "

She grinned.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Wed May 21, 2003 2:29 pm

Saber, walking behind Freya and Lilandra, caught the conversation.

"Why would she freak? Are you really some kind of monster? You're a god, right? I haven't really seen a real god before, but it can't be that bad, can it?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed May 21, 2003 4:56 pm

Freya laughed at Saber's comment.

"The elders really do keep you mortals in the dark. The must always use guises if you've never seen a god's true form."

Freya grined and looked to them.

"So you really wanna see? Don't forget..I am a superior being...don't go freaking out like peons, or I'll strike you down with the mighty wave of my hand!"

Freya teased backing away from them. A strange glow surrounded Freya's body- compeletly engulfing her body's outline. The light slowly diminished--revealing the true form of Lady Freya.

Reptilian scales encompassed her slim figure. She wore an Iorn Helm up top her head, and a small, skin tight tank top shirt. Her legs reselmled muscular bird's thighs cloaked in scaly armour. A long thick tail now hung from her back side, and it tentivly swayed side to side. Her human face now was completely gone.

She grinned and looked to Lilandra and Saber.

"Yo..boo mortals..hahaImage "

She laughed holding onto her bare stomach.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed May 21, 2003 5:16 pm

"Is that it?" lilandra smiled, "you see alot of things wondering around teh world, and a god isn't anything new to me..." Lilandra paused but light heartedly continued, " of course...I've never seen a god that showed me their true form without being extremly angry with me..."

Lilandra walked up to Freya and examined her helmet, then knocked on it alittle.

"that's worth alot right there, i can't even tell you what kind of metal that is, if it is a metal," lilandra said, awing at the armor.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Wed May 21, 2003 5:40 pm

Saber observed Freya for a moment, and then sighed.

"...This is certainly not what I'd expected. I don't mean to offend you, but I've seen more impressive looking creatures before, and those weren't gods...
Oh well, I guess that shows not to judge a book by it's cover, eh? Anyway, I've got to say I liked your human form better..."

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed May 21, 2003 7:24 pm

Freya got quiet upset.

"How dare they make fun of me...>:"

Freya looked to them and grined evillyImage . Freya's body began to surge with black flames and her body grew into a hideous Dragon Demon. Dark flames rose from her yellow eyes and her pitch-fork tail struck the ground with intense force. Her fangs dripped with a deadly acid and sliver armour ran down her back. She glared at Saber and Lilandra.

"YOU DARE INSULT ME!?!?"

Her evil hissy voice roared as Acid dripped from her fangs. After a moment Freya changed back and began rolling with laughter.

"Image hahahahahaha!!! That's was to fun! Wait till I, hahahah Till I...hahahaha"

Freya stood up in her true form and sighed.

"Sorry...couldn't resist...I love doing that.."

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri May 23, 2003 4:44 pm

"yeah, that's kinda what they looked like," Lilandra said with her hand on her sword.

Lilandra loosened her grip when Freya went back to normal, then walked up the path in continuation.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat May 24, 2003 1:42 pm

Freya ran up to Lilandra.

"Oh so you've only seen those types of gods, eh? Must of made em pretty mad at you..."

Freya teased. Up in the road ahead a man on a large black horse rode up.

"Hehehe Freya...think I am going to let you pass? Do you think I might have forgotten you and your little 'possie'? Well look at this.."

The man chuckled.

"You group has seemed to haave shrank. Have you already sacraficed the few?"

"I was actually hoping you didn't forget...I need some more sacfafices, and you'd be great for the devil..."

"Hhahaha..Do you think your pathetics threats are fearful, young lady?"

Freya thought a moment.

"..I'm..in my..."

She looks up.

"Than..you're...you're..."

"That's right Freya....it is I..."

The man jumped from his horse and he was imediatelly engulfed in black flames. The man than changed into what looked like a dog which was part human...no..god...

Freya backed away.

"D*** you.."

"hahahaha That is right Freya. It is I...Anubis..The Devil God!!!"

Freya jumped back and held her Partisain up in defence.

"You dare stand before me..you..you..Demi!! What little power you have, I will use against you.."

Anubis' Black claw began to eminate with an ominous black light.

"I will use your Demi power against your weak body!!"

Anubis yelled as he levitated Freya and threw her into Saber.

"@_@ D*** Demi powers...@_@"

Freya laid toppled on Saber. Zarn sat in front of Anubis and hissed, but he too was thrown aside just as easily.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sun May 25, 2003 9:36 am

Lilandra stood in amazment, she was gonna have some problems with this one.

Lilandra braced as she withdrew her sword, a grin on her face.

"Why are you smiling child?" Anubis asked with little amuzment.

Lilandra glowed with green flames, licking her body, She began to grow to a large size, then armor formed around her leather clad body. Angelic Wings sprouted from her back, sending her aloft and hovering above the ground.

"My name is Skuld, Goddess of the Future. younger of the three sisters of Time," Lilandra said with a grin, as the green flames disapated into the air.

The Sword that Lilandra once clutched was now a longbow, with arrows that could peirce the sharpest armor, and bring down giants.

"Do you wish to contend?" Lilandra smiled pulling back the arrow on her bow, "I promise I won't miss."

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sun May 25, 2003 12:50 pm

Saber, after getting up, stared at Anubis, and then at Lilandra.

"Is.. is everyone here a god or goddess?!"

Lady Freya Vanir

Lord Anubis- the Devil God, and Freya-the Demi

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Mon May 26, 2003 7:47 pm

Anubis looked to Saber with his red eyes of darkness.

"You dare call that beast a god?! Paposterous."

He said pointing to Freya. He than looked to Skuld.

"Now this is truly a goddess...she is of pure light and power, but that beast is nothing more than a puppet to her master..."

Anubis levitated Freya's body toward him.

"An a true goddess being...She dare not kill a Lord..especially one of the Four Lords... A dreaded curse will be placed on anyone who dare pierce the skin of a Lord."

Anubis levitated the half consicous Freya in front of him.

"I am Anubis, Devil God of the Four Lords...."

He paused and looked to Saber.

"How dare you not regonnize it! We gods exceed you mortals in population, ski8ll, and out right greatness!!!"

He began to place and invisible pressure onto Freya's throat and began to choke her; using her own power against her.

"Even if you risk the curse Skuld...you dare not risk Freya's or the mortal's life. Just try and forget that, and fear for your own life..."

Anubis body was than consumed in dark energy.

"Behold! The power of the Devil God!!"

He yelled releasing the tremendous amount of energy into the sky. The bright mourning sky became pitch black. The white clouds became gray, and filled with evil. Thunder began to churn, and lightning began to pulse. The dark clouds began to rain brimestone and fire.

"I summon you...maker of Death!!!"

The earth beneath their feet began to shatter and from the bowels of the underworld crawled the most hideous beast. A beast covered with the darkness of shadows, and lined with the red of blood.

"Behold! The Scorpion! My Servant of Death!! Go my beast! Destory all who oppse my will!"

The gigantic 10 foot long scorpion let out a glass shatterring roar that will make ears bleed. Its black, souless eyes gazed out to Saber and Skuld. Its pincers snaped and mandibles dripped with saliva.

"Feast my precious! Feast to your hearts content!!"

Anubis yelled. With that the scorpin charged at his pray. It served away from Skuld grabbing Saber with its pincirs and side swiping Skuld with its emense tail, which dripped with a deadly venom.

saberlock

Re: Lord Anubis- the Devil God, and Freya-the Demi

Unread postby saberlock » Tue May 27, 2003 5:20 am

While Lock and Saber had been staying outside the fight between the gods, it was now clear that they had to fight in order to survive. Saber screamed in pain as the scorpion took him in it's massive pincer. Lock grabbed his crossbow and fired at the beast's head. The bolt hit the beast, but was deflected by it's hard skin. Seeing that it would not be possible to hurt the scorpion this way, Lock quickly reloaded his weapon, and aimed it. This time, he aimed for Anubis.

'Dreaded curse, eh? I'm already cursed. I'm not afraid...'

Lock brought the crossbow to his shoulder, took a deep breath, and fired...

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Tue May 27, 2003 5:58 pm

The arrow whizzed through the air and embeded itself in Freya's stomach.

"Hahahaha! I guess Demis are useful...."

Anubis coldly laughed as he levitated Freya's now motionless body side to side.

"Go!"

Anubis commanded the scorpion. It crwaled toward Lock and grabbed it in it powerful pincers. The scorpion than swung its poison dripping tail toward Skuld.

ROAR

"Die!!!"

Anubis laugheed heartilly.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Wed May 28, 2003 9:15 am

Lock cursed. Not only had he failed to hit his target, but he hit Freya instead. Before he could reload his crossbow, the scorpion had grabbed him.

He tried to free himself from the scorpion's grip, but the massive pincers were too strong. Lock gasped as the beast squeezed the air out of him.

Lock looked at Saber, who was also struggling to free himself. Suddenly, he remembered the sun stones. He tried to grab the on he had, but couldn't reach it.

"Saber! Remember you burned your hand with that sun stone? See if you can burn this beast's 'hands' with it!"

Saber understood what Lock meant, and, with some effort, succeeded to reach inside his pocket and grab the stone.

'I'm no magic user, but it worked before, so...'

Saber pressed the stone against the scorpion's pincer, and tried to concentrate.

'Come on! Burn!'

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed May 28, 2003 6:45 pm

"Hahahaha!"

Anubis roared with a demented laughter, as he struck Skuld with his whip.

"You can never defeat me!!!"

The sun stone was cold to the touch, but it slowly began to warm between the beast's pincers. The beast tilted its head in confusion, it was unsure of why his claw felt warm. Than, all of a sudden the Scorpion's pincer was engulfed in flames.

In the sudden surgew of pain the Scorpion hurled Saber from his claw. It furiously swung its burning claw around, trying to relieve to sensation of pain, something it seemed to have never felt before. It than began to frantically roar and and swing its humungus body about.

While the scorpion flung about, Anubis watched Skuld carefully, cracking his whip at her every once and a while.

"Hahahaha!!!"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed May 28, 2003 6:53 pm

Skuld needed to act, and fast. She Flew in low and deflected the scorpions tail with her pike as it tried to come down on Lock.

After fighing off the tail, Skuld turned her attention to Anubis, gleefully smiling.

Skuld gave a smile, then with a sudistic gaze and gracous movement of her hands Anubis fell under her control. As fast as she could, skuld forced Anubis to drop Freya to the ground, then Anubis regain control of himself.

"Pitiful," Anubis said with a wider grin, "Can't even hold my with your powers."

Skuld allowed her pike tip to touch the ground, it glowed bright green, then out of the ground from under anubis's feet grew huge enchanted roots, wrapping themselves around his body and suspending him in the air.

"that should hold you until we take care of the scorpion," Skuld said tunring towards the scorpion and bracing with her pike to charge into battle.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu May 29, 2003 3:13 pm

Freya's body laid motionless on the floor and Anubis struggled to untangle himself from the roots. The Scorpion's pincer finally began to cool, and he looked to group and hissed.

ROAR

The Scorpion charged at them...

A head in the bushes Frey watched as his elder sister was torn.

"Aww man..what am I gonna do?!"

He said frantically looking back and forth.

"...They don't know how to stop Black Scorpion..."

He ran back and forth, and finally pulled out a small mirror from his satchel.

"Master, Master..."

He said whispering into the reflection. Suddenly Oin's faced appeared on the glass surface.

"Frey. What is worng?"

He asked in a gentle voice. Frey frowned and looked over to the battle.

"Master, we have a problem."

"What is it?"

"I think you better take a look..."

He said meekly holding the mirror to face the Black Scorpion.

"In the name of the great Lord, what has happened!? How did it release itself from its prison!?"

"It had a little help..."

Frey mumbled moving the mirror to Anubis, who was still struggling with the roots.

"Anubis! What is that cad doing interfering!?"

"Its even worse Master...Freya has been wounded in combat. What am I going to do? They must know Scorpion's weakness..."

"I know exactly what you can do..."

"Really Master??"

"Yes...GO OUT THERE AND FIGHT! Quit being so cowerdly! Do not shame your warrior's blood!"

"But, but..."

"GO! This is a command from your Master!"

Odin's image faded from the mirror. Frey frowned and looked back to the battle. He placed the mirror back into his satchel.

"Aww man...Image ...Here goes nothing..."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs