Exile of the Fallen

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
bunnygirle78

Exile of the Fallen

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:33 pm

(OOC. Do not post in this RP unless I have given you the ok. You must post a char, and I must accept it in order for you to be in this rp. I am dead serious about this rp, and if you do not post in the OOC, and post here I will ask the moderators to remove your post. I don't want to be mean but I want to make a good rp.)

The sun rose. Its rays pouring over the plains, bringing a new day. The many villages were bustling with excitement, and hurrying to prepare their wagons for travel.

Many knew that it was a good chance to gain some extra gella, each hoped that this would be the day when fortunes would be made. Some, had been given an exclusive invitation to the celebration, others would have to be content watching from the sidelines. For this was the day off of the young princes coronation.

Truly a time of celebration.

Joyous music filled the air, as many walked the road. Each singing a song, different from the one their friends sung. But none seemed to care that their songs mingled, and badly. It was the day of the coronation of the prince. Soon to be known as High Prince Yin.

And as they all made their way towards the large city of Castle Kin, high hopes of merriment ran rampant.

However, at the castle the King was bewildered. For the Prince was no where to be found. No matter how hard the guards searched, the prince was no where to be found. Soon it became apparent that The young heir did Not want to be found.

Only one person knew where the boy was, and this person was with him. Shidin stood at the young princes' side and guarding him closely.

"You should be getting ready sire." He was an elderly man, bent over, and leaning on a cane. His eyes seemed to disappear under thick eyebrows, while his clean robes hung heavily on his shoulders.

"I am busy," the Price said sternly as he shot an angry glance at the kindly priest.

"But sire. Your father is searching for you. I beg you put your studies aside and go to him."

"My father?" The young man said standing. His short blond hair was combed back neatly; he was no doubt a boy of royal blood. "Ha ha, he can wait. I have no interest in parties. You know that. All I care about is this." He lifted a large book, and stared at it fondly.

"Sire, I know you love your books. But please this day is important. I beg you, please . . . time is short you know."

The prince sighed and closed his book carefully. His dark blue eyes surveyed the old priest. He put his hands on his hips and walked past him.

"Very well, once I'm done I'll get back to my studies."

The priest sighed in relief as the prince left. Shaking his head he followed him.

"I am far too old for this."

As the palace prepared, many were filling into the streets of the city, among them an old man walked dressed in long robes of crimson. His head had been shaved bald, and wrapped around his right hand large blue beads with strange markings.

He stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"Come on now," he said sternly. "I did not bring you here to lag behind."

Behind him a person stood dressed in hood and cloak. It was clear that this person was nervous as the old man took their hand.

"We can't just wait here; we need to get to the celebration." He grabbed the persons hand firmly and pulled them forward as he walked.

"You needn't fear anything; it's a time of happiness. No one will harm you."

The person stopped causing the old man to halt in his tracks. He turned and sighed.

"Look, you can't live in fear all of the time. Sooner or latter you are going to have to step forward and shed your fears. Now let's see if we can find a good place to watch the show."

"Yes master," said a soft female voice from under the hood.

The two of them walked threw the bustling crowd towards the towering castle.

(ooc. Ok once you are accepted as a char you can jump in. You will be in the city. How you get there is up to you. Once I get some char info and approved it the rp can officially start. Ok? Looking forward to playing with ya)

(ooc. I edited this post for spelling and grammar. Please forgive me if I missed any.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bunnygirle78>bunnygirle78</A]&nbsp; Image at: 8/3/03 10:58 pm

5orbus

Re: Exile of the Fallen

Unread postby 5orbus » Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:41 pm

(OOC Tali is a young, male, Moogle black mage trying to find his missing brother. More details are in this thread)After a great deal of effort, Tali pushes his way through city gates, the streets are bustling with the vast number of people who had come to see the celebrations. He had come to the city in an effort to try and find some more information on the possible whereabouts of his brother Jonah, but had timed his visit with the intent of watching the coronation celebrations. Tali was tired, as it had been a long trek to get to the city, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from watching the celebrations. He stopped briefly to catch his breath, and to think about where he needed to go.
After a minute or two he started to walk off, unsure about where he needed to go, and relying on the large amount of noise he could hear coming from only one direction, he began to fight his way through the crowded streets again.
After about half an hour of fighting his way through the crowds, he arrived at a point which he decided was close enough to the celebrations, and gathered his remaining energy trying to get up to a higher position so he could get a better view.

Sivak

Unread postby Sivak » Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:58 pm

Kassan walked about the city streets, his eyes taking in the sights and his ears absorbing the sounds. This was all very different from the cold mountain village he was used to. He moved about, staring at the gaudily colored banners and the minstrels in the street.

“Hey! Watch where yer goin!”

Kassan looked down to see an old woman looking up, trailing behind her a small child.

“Look where yer going next time, instead of wanderin’ about slack-jawed as a drunken lout!”

“I am deeply sorry,” said Kassan as he moved out the way. The old woman snorted and went on, holding the child’s hand. The small boy stared back as he was half-dragged away.

Kassan watched them for a moment, and then continued on his way. He hoped he could find someone willing to give him some direction and a clue as to what was going on. City life was a new experience for him, and he was a bit confused.

Looking past the crowds – which was easy, being head and shoulders taller than most everybody else – he could see a small moogle struggling to mount a low wall, and failing. Kassan made his way towards it and asked, “Do you need assistance?”

5orbus

Unread postby 5orbus » Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:07 pm

Tali replies to the Ronso now standing next to him in a very quiet, nervous sounding voice
"Y-y-yes please. I have used all my energy trying to get here, and now can't even see."
*sighs*
"Could you please help me to get up on that signpost behind me so that I can see better?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=5orbus>5orbus</A] at: 8/3/03 9:08 pm

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:25 pm

The old monk stopped and put a hand on his hip. He groaned and sat down on the edge of a high railing. He sighed and wiped his brow.

Next to him his companion stood.

"Ahh, I tell you what?" He said with a warm grin. "How about you go and take a look around."

She shook her head quickly.

"No. . no master. I would rather stay here."

"Don't be silly. Its a celebration my dear." He said with another wide smile. "And besides, what is a celebration without some refreshment."

"You promised you would not drink to much." She said crossing her arms. Her crimson robes rustled as she did so. The old monk simply laughed.

"Ahh come now, just a little. I tell you what go and buy some good things to eat, and some drink for me." He handed her a small pouch of gold. "And don't be so scared." He said sternly.

"This is to train you to face your fears."

"Yes master," she said and turned her head down.

"And lift your head, you need to see where you are going."

She walked down the tall stone steps and back into the street. She passed by many strange people, some shot her looks of bewilderment, a few uttered some things under their breath.

"Terribly hot for a cloak," said a man with no teeth. He had stepped out from no where.

She didn't answer, she simply stepped around him and walked on.

"Hay buddy," he said stepping back infront of her again. "Its not nice ta be that way."

Bunny looked up at the man and sighed.

"I. . .need to go. Forgive me." She again tried to step around him. He laughed and walked towards her again this time ramming his shoulder into hers and knocking her over.

Bunny looked up to see the man running off with the small pouch of gold her master had given her.

"Stop!" She shouted as she jumped to her feet. "STOP! COME BACK WITH ThAT!" She shouted and ran after him.

She passed by a tall stranger and a small moogle. Her master had trusted her with his gold, she was not about to lose it.

Raiders Bane

Unread postby Raiders Bane » Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:52 pm

Kassan had reached down and grabbed hold of the moogle, and was about to place him on the signpost as requested, when a man and a young woman in a red cloak ran past him. The woman shouted, "Stop! Thief! Sombody stop him!"

He looked at the moogle and said "Just a moment." Placing the moogle on his shoulder, he ran after the thief, and in a matter of seconds had caught up to him and matched his stride. Sticking his arm out, he shoved the man into a watering trough. When he tried to take a breath, Kassan grabbed the back of his head and shoved it into the cold water. He lifted the mans head out, saying "I believe you owe someone an apology." He pushed his head back into the water, and then pulled him out again just before he sucked in a gallon.

Looking back at the moogle, Kassan stated “I am sorry, but some matters take precedence.”

Sivak

Unread postby Sivak » Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:53 pm

OOC: Whoops. Forgot to change accounts.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:17 pm

Bunny skidded to a halt. This was due to her shear surprise at seeing a Ronzo. She had never seen one before, and she was not sure what to say at first.

Slowly she walked forward and bowed to him, and the small Moogle.

"Thank you sir. . .for. . .for stopping him. He took my masters money."

The thief looked up at Kassan and let lose a whimper. His eyes darted from Kassan, to Tali, and then back to Bunny.

"Blasted . . .little. . .ahh fine take it back then." He said tossing it to her. "Now let me go ya great big freak!" He said pulling free from Kassan's grip and taking off running.

Bunny sighed.

"I wonder why he wanted to take this from me." She said looking back at the large Ronzo and the small Moogle.

"Oh. . oh forgive me. Thank you so much for helping. Uh. . .I don't know how I can repay you." She lowered her head to keep them from seeing her face as she spoke.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:46 am

Yiruko had been doing her daily rounds when she heard the comotion from the theif and the Ronso. Hands firmly on her hips and a stern look on her face, she walked up to the small group and cleared her throat,

"Um, is there a problem here?" She was quite surprised to see a Moogle perched atop the Ronso's shoulder but said nothing.

She took a mental note of the scene, a rather wet man running from the area, a cloaked woman, a Ronso, and a Moogle. It was an odd sight, but she had been told to expect such things for he Coronation.

Sivak

Unread postby Sivak » Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:44 am

Kassan looked over the new arrival, and assessed from the uniform that she was part of the local guard.

"I was helping the young lady recover some stolen gold, and the good sir on my shoulder had asked for a better view, though I doubt this is what he had in mind."

This was all very confusing to Kassan, but everyone else seemed to be acting like this was rather normal.
this certainly was different from home.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:55 am

"I am sorry." Bunny said bowing to the new woman. "I . . . should have been more careful."

She could see that the woman was a guard of some kind; her master had told her to be as polite as she could be with strangers.

"Oh!" Bunny said as loud music began to play, she turned quickly and looked up towards the tall stone steps. "Oh no. . .I have to go . . . my master will be worried. Thank you. ..Goodbye."

She turned and ran off leaving the three and disappearing into the thick crowd.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:14 pm

Yiruko smiled, "All is fine then. We usually have problems around this time of year with or without a large event." She relaxed a bit and brushed a few stray braids from her face before pulling out a note pad.

"I'll be needing your names so I an make a full report." She looked up at the Ronso and the Moogle. An odd pair if you ever did see one.

5orbus

Unread postby 5orbus » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:44 pm

Tali, a bit shaken by the turn of events attempted to answer the guard's question:
"M-m-m-m..."
He was too nervous to say anything understandable to this stranger, and so tried to compose himself. After about 30 seconds he eventually managed to say:
"My name is Tali. Miss"
Tali now looked visibly more comfortable, having settled down after the excitement, and yawns, feeling even more exausted than before.

Sivak

Unread postby Sivak » Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:21 pm

"I am Kassan, and would be glad to be of service."

Kassan was very respectful, for guards kept people happy and safe. He was willing to help them find and punish this miscreant, who dared steal from a girl.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:25 pm

"Commander!" Shouted a high and very loud voice. "Commander Yiruko!" A female soldier cam running up to them and saluted as she stood rigid.

"Commander, its nearly time to start the ceremony. The king requests your persons near the prince." The girl then leaned forward on her knees and let out a sigh.

"Whew . . . sorry Commander, but geez all those stairs are sure tuff. Uh. . ." She stood up quickly looking embarrassed.

"Oh. ..I'm sorry I forgot protocol again."

The girl smiled and turned to leave.

(I will play npc chars unless you want to introduce one. he he)

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:48 am

"Oh my, I almost forgot." Her face reddened slightly, she turned back to Tali and Kassan, "Thank you for your assistance. I'm sure if anything comes up, we'll find you." She nodded her head respectfully to them both, "And please, Enjoy yourselves tonight."

Ru quickly followed after the young soldier, "Don't worry about protocol on a day like this, you're supposed to enjoy yourself." She yawned and smiled, "Although, I can't wait for all the paties tonight."

(I'm fine with that, I stink at NPC's anyways. =P )

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:26 pm

The night came alive as music rose from beneath the kings high throne, and even the night sky seemed on fire from the many lights that filled the courtyard.

Scarlet banners wafted as a sudden wind blew. And as the crowd celebrated the thieves worked. The place guard walked threw the crowd, attempting to sway the thiefs efforts. However, this was futile.

Bunny sighed as she stared up at the stairs. There was no way to get back to her master. There were people lined up on the stone steps.

"Um. . .excuse me." She said taping a tall fine dressed woman on her shoulder.

"What. . ." she turned and stared blankly at Bunny. Her eyes narrowed. She wore a fine silk dress, and her hair was up high.

"Can. . .can I please pass by?" Bunny asked.

"What? How dare you touch me! Don't you know who I am?" The woman demanded her face suddenly red.

"No." Bunny said shaking her head.

"Oh so you are a commoner then? Well then you should go in at the commoners entrance! How dare you try to pass me! I am the third riches woman in this city!" She said putting her hand on her chest.

"I only want to return to my master." Bunny said as she stared to feel nervous. Now, there were many people glaring at her.

"I . . .I. . .I am utterly disgusted!" She shouted and slapped her hands to her face. "A servant . .a servant laid its unwashed hands on my lovely silk dress."

Bunny stepped back her hands at her side. Her crimson robes swished around her as she lowered her head. The hood covered her face even more.

"Lady Ima," said a large guard. He was glaring at Bunny. "Are you ok Mam?"

"DO I LOOK OK!" She shouted and poked a finger at the guards chest. He took on a look of surprise as she went on. "FIRST YOU MAKE ME WAIT WITH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE!" She shouted and gestured to the people around her. "AND NOW I AM PRACTICALLY ATTACKED BY THIS. . .THIS SERVANT!"

"Wha. . .what. . well Lady Ima. . .I am sure she only wanted to . ..go. ."

"HOW DARE YOU!" Ima said her hands on her hips. "I demand you arrest that person at once."

"But she didn't do anything!" The guard said still glaring at Bunny.

"She ruined my silk dress. She touched my shoulder. . .I shall have to have it burned."

"I. . .I just wanted to to up. . .there." Bunny said shaking.

The Gerard frowned at her and stepped towards her.

"Hmm, there have been many thieves around. Its odd to see someone so warmly dressed, espshily in the summer." He said crossing his arms infront of him.

"Ah, so she must be a thief." Ima said.

Bunny was now shaking so much she could barely think strait.
Her mind was racing.

"Remove your hood!" The guard said flatly.

Bunny looked up and shook her head.

"Nn n no. . .I can't. . .I. . .I can't." She said slowly.

"Can't or wont." The guard said grabing her arm. "Remove your Hood or I will remove it for you!"

Bunny stared up at him, terrified at the prospect.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:34 am

Yiruko pushed herself through the crowds. Two male guards near the rear entrance of the Courtyard refused her entrance. She had decided after several minutes of heated debate to make her way around the crowd and to the prince. As she scanned the crowd, she noticed the hooded girl from earlier, and the disgruntled guard. She quickly made her way over to them.

"Is there a problem here, sir?" She glanced at Bunny. Just from looking at her, Ru could tell the girl was terrorfied. She was visibly shaking.

She rested her left hand casualy on the hilt of her sword and her right firmly on her hip, waiting for an answer.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:27 pm

"Co. . .Commander Yiruko!" The guard said jumping at Yiruko's voice.

"Uh. . .Lady. . .well she uh. . .she. . .ahemm" he cleared his throat and stood at attention.

"That person attacked me." Ima said stepping forward. It was very apparent that she did not fear any soldier. "And I demand you dish out some justice."

"I. . .I just wanted to . ..go and meet with my master." Bunny said looking at Yiruko.

"I came to make sure they conflict was taken care of Commander." The guard said as he saluted again.

Lady Ima put her hands on her hips and shoved past the guard. She glared at Yiruko.

"Apparently you don't have a clue as to who I am!" She said loudly. "I am Lady Ima, the king knows me quite well and I demand that you arrest this girl and then take me to the king! Someone needs to inform him of the stupid people he has in his ranks."

"Lady Ima. . .uh. . ." The guard said going pale. "You. . you shouldn't speak to the commander like that." He said looking at Yiruko.

Ima spun on her heal and glared at Bunny. "Remove your hood at once. I bet your a bermacian! Filthy rat. . .take off your hood!"

Bunny jumped behind Yiruko, still very shaken.

"No." Bunny said softly.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:18 pm

"Madame, nothing you say is making any sence. If she attacked you, where are the marks? And today, the King sees no man, or woman in your case."

She nodded to the guard, "If you will, Sir. Escort this young woman to her master, and inform him that I wish a word after the event." She turned and placed a kind hand on Bunny's shoulder, "Don't worry, there's no need to fear anything." Ru grinned and then turned on the woman, Lady Ima.

"Lady Ima? If I hear another word of how this girl 'attacked' you, if you make any more noise than allowed for an occasion such as this one, or if you make any more racial slurrs around me, you will find yourself in chains. Is this understood?" Her tone was fierce and her eyes firey. Her hand slowly drifted to her sword as she spoke.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:27 pm

(ooc: kewee)Image

Bunny bowed to her with gratitude as the Guard saluted.

"I will." Bunny said bowing, and then followed the guard.

Lady Ima glared at Yiruko and then gave her a sarcastic smirk.

"Oh, the king will hear of how you spoke to me." She said crossing her arms. "I've heard of you . . . ha. Commander Yiruko, you are the woman who created the first female guard. But don't think that impresses me."

She turned on her heal and walked back up the stairs.

"Ahh Bunny," the old monk said standing and quickly hobbling over to her. "Who is . . . your . . . frind?" He said staring at the guard.

"Cadet Barren," the guard said stiffly. "She was a part of a disturbance. If you will excuse me."

"What?" The monk said looking at Bunny. She shook her head and told him what had happen. He sighed and shook his head.

"Master, a woman named Yiruko wants to talk to you after the celebration." She said.

"Ah yes I must thank her. . . wait did you say Yiruko? You met some one important." The monk said with a warm smile, but soon that smile faded.

"What’s wrong?" He asked.

"Why. . .why did that woman want to do that to me?"

The old monk shook his head and then smiled, the music was rising again, only this time the voice of the king was joining it.

"We will talk latter," the monk said.

"Welcome ALL!" Boomed the king. “Today we shall crown you king to be. My son. Prince Yin!”

A cheering crowd exploded all around as the prince stood. His face still stern looking.

Sivak

Unread postby Sivak » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:11 am

Kassan had learned from Tali that a coronation was the reason for the celebration that enveloped the city. Currently Tali was sitting on his shoulder. The sudden riotous cheering exploded from the crowd as what Tali identified as the king came out onto a balcony.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:21 pm

Ru cursed under her breath. She was supposed to be standing beside the Prince at this very moment, but that foul Ima woman had dstracted her enough to make her late. She shook her head and pushed her way through the crowd as quickly as she could manage without disrupting anyone.

She sighed as she neared the patform, she was probably going to be docked pay, and if Ima had connetions within the Guard, punnished. This was turning out to not to be her day.

5orbus

Unread postby 5orbus » Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:51 pm

Tali sat on Kassans shoulders fixated on the events taking place along the street up to the palace. He explained all the events in as much detail as he could to Kassan, who was unsure of the significance of these events and celebrations. At times Tali would get very excited by something taking place in the procession and would start to blabber gibberish at Kassan, which was entirely incomprehensible even to Tali himself.

(OOC. my computer is playing up at the moment, so there may be long periods in which I am unable to post. I should be getting a new computer at the end of August, which will allow me to post more regularly)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:43 pm

(ooc: thats ok. dont worry about it.)

Return to Other RPs