MAC 3092: Igala Under Fire

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Nekogami

MAC 3092: Igala Under Fire

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:50 pm

Orientation at Igala Academy for Advanced Field Battle Under the United Igalan Magitek Armored Corps as finally over. There was still free food and games here and there but most were wanting to unpack and ready to settle in for classes tomorrow.

Mimi, Siyun, Sloane, Karune, Janus, and Deshe were in the study room. A vast room with two floors, books all around, television, grand windows that stretched from the floor to the ceiling, and many couches and chairs in which to sit.

saberlock

Re: MAC 3092: Igala Under Fire

Unread postby saberlock » Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:30 pm

Deshe walked toward the window, looking outside.

'I made it! I can hardly believe they accepted me. Aah, this is great! Finally, I'm going to learn something exciting! Action, adventure, and who knows what will happen?'

Deshe smiled at his own thoughts. He knew that it wasn't going to be all fun and games. After all, this was an academy, not a playground. He knew that he would have to give his very best.

'Still, I'm sure there'll be plenty of fun things to do outside of the classes...'

He closed his eyes for a second before turning around. Deshe looked trough the room, examining each of the the other new students briefly.

"Hi everyone! So, you are going to be my classmates, eh? Pleased to meet you all. My name is Deshe Mirshann. Call me whatever you like. I'm looking forward to the classes, as well as to getting to know all of you better."

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:58 pm

Sloane, running a hand through his hair, took a deep breath and grinned like an idiot. He really had made it here. Even a few days ago, he hadn't honestly thought he would have been accepted.

"Yo," he said cheerfully, holding up a hand. "Sloane Harrison. Good to meet you too."

Taiar

Unread postby Taiar » Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:48 pm

Siyun Yuendai Badoa sat upstairs, oblivious to however many of his fellow student sat beneath him. Grateful for having left his reputation behind himself, a fire spell sparked from the tip of his index finger and created small nonsense in the air as he guided it along. With the chance to start anew, Siyun vowed to be more careful.

He sighed, continuing his little exercise and listening to the student and television, glancing between different people.

"...Hope this building is fire-proof just incase."

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:23 am

Mimi lounged on a couch, surrounded by several other girls, all laughing and gibbering, many she already knew from the years they spent together in Magitek Preparation school, some even from other years attending the Academy.

"I hear they let Siyun come back!" one of the girls, a human with tawny brown hair, giggled, "I heard it's because he put a curse on one of the teachers!"

"No, that's silly! If he did another one would just dispell it!"

"I heard he's Ghrunweld's teacher's pet!"

"Ah don't think so..." Mimi grinned a little, "That there snake has no teacher's pets! Ah hope Ah dun got any classes with 'im!"

"Who's Siyun?' a dark-skinned human spoke up, another freshman.

"Oh, he's a walking disaster, that's what everyone around here says! You better stay away from him Mimi..."

"Ah'll be careful, ya know me!" she burst into a fit of laughter, taking off her hat and smoothing her hair back.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:40 pm

A Nekonian girls zipped in and hopped over a couch before dashing over to where Mimi was. "HAI! Chiiiiiizu!" She snapped a picture of Mimi. "Hayako here. You're on my floor, Mimi, right?"

Before Mimi could answer Hayako bounced over to Sloane. "Hai, chiiiiiizu!" She snapped his picture and moved in closer almost nose to nose. "I dunno who you are." She blinked innocently and regarded him it feline curiosity.

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:48 am

Sloane, regarding her with much of the same curiousity, held out a hand and attempted his best smile. Unfortunately this caused him to look somewhat menacing. "Hey," he said. "I'm Sloane. Uh... I'm a new student, but I guess you're not. What's your name?"

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:36 pm

Hayako grinned, nonplussed at all by Sloane. "Second year! Hayako Usaaaaaaagitsuki DEEEEEESU!" She took his hand and shook vigorously. She even laughed as though she thought Sloane and she were having a great time. "Wind elemental and Tek. I pilot a Shadowcat."

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:55 pm

Sloane, who had no clue at all what language Hayako was speaking, scratched his head and laughed nervously. "Alright then," he said, "um, Desoo."

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:31 pm

I apologize for not posting sooner. I was really busy the last weeks, and couldn't set my mind to RPing. Anyway, I'm back now, and good to go. ^_^

Deshe looked trough the room again, grinned slightly, and walked to the door.

'I'd better get my stuff to my room first...'

After opening the door, he stopped, suddenly realizing something. He turned around, scratching his head.

"Eehm... Does anyone know where I'm supposed to unpack my stuff?"

Return to Other RPs