Sailor Sex-Change.

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
JoshuaDurron

Re: Fah!

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:18 am

I struggled to my feet, propping myself up with my spear. "Whatever it was, it was really strange..." I said, trying to get used to my new voice. "But maybe we should get back to what we were doing..." I let that sentance trail off, hoping Duran would be kind enough to fill in the blanks.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: If I wasn't so nice, I'd bite you. XP

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:13 pm

Kirby yawned, "Yeah you got it more or less. Now can we step away from the machines so I can get to the portal opening?" He stated matter-of-factly.

Oma-chao flew over head of the two and let out a out robotic sounding noise of some sort, "Bzzzzzzzzttt!!" After which a blue portal opened beneath the Douglas and Trevor. They both fell in, as the portal closed behind them. "Please enjoy the ride! We will be arriving in your new bodies shortly!!"

Crono looked at Marle and Lucca. "............." Marle sighed, "Crono! C'mon! We gotta move it!" Lucca adjusted her glasses and laughed. "There is no real rush Marle. After all we have all the time in the world so to speak!" Lucca laughed more and Marle grimaced. "But we need to get to the......" Marle paused looking at the portal, "Um... Lucca should it be opening by itself?" Lucca blinked, "No of course not..." Both the girls looked at the portal before being knocked over, thier bodies being 'borrowed'. Crono blinked and walks over to the new Marle and Lucca. "................?"

Duran nodded to Lise. "Yes, we need to get the Flammie drum back! That damned creature took it right as we were getting ready to summon Flammie... ARGH it just makes me so mad!" Duran pounded his hands together angrily. "Once you two are ready we should head out......"

I looked at Leon and shrugged, we all arrived at the inn quickly. I looked about as I walked in and ran a finger through my hair. "Shall we just get a room? It's not the best idea to talk in the middle of the inn...." I walked over to the Innkeep and asked him for a room. I paid for it.... although I'm not sure where I pulled the money from.... I shrugged it off though and led out little group of three to a room upstairs on the second floor. "Okay...... " I still can't believe thats my voice... "We need to talk about where the game is.... I'm guessing somewhere between the final battle and the wisemen...." I lay down on one of the beds in the room and sigh. "This is weird.... well at least I'm cute..." ....... Shit I said that outloud..... I look around the room and wait for Tanice or James to say something.....

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:31 pm

I sighed.

"Fine then, let's go."

Staring at a girl's chest was one thing, but staring at my OWN chest was just freaky. How annoying.

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:32 pm

I quirked an eyebrow at Ian. "That proof enough for you? Neither of us are making him talk, he's not a toy, so let's just get going. Hopefully it won't take *too* long, and hopefully we won't get killed, maimed, set on fire, eaten, vaporized, shot, stepped on, horribly mutilated, et cetera. Because frankly, that would suck. The faster we get going, the faster we get back, right? Thus, you can go back to DBZing your little brain out, and all will be well."

Yes, I'm rushing this a bit. If not more Guilty Gear, I want to get back to watching Final Fantasy Unlimited and drooling over Kuroki Kaze. That's an activity I rather enjoy, yes it is. For those of you who haven't been paying attention, much like any other fangirl in the world, I love my bishies.

I turn, heading back the way I came, pausing a moment to look back at the guys. "So...you coming?"

JoshuaDurron

OMG, FF: Unlimited = RAWK

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:38 pm

I nodded, absently twirling my spear into non-existence. By the time I realized it was gone, I had already taken a few steps forward. Only to realize I had no idea where we were going, much less what I had done with my weapon.

"Which way were we headed?" I asked, feeling somewhat dumb.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Did I mention my fear of heights? :P

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:35 pm

...Right. Me falling into a portal is a bad thing. I am frikken scared of heights. The only thing keeping me from screaming like a baby is sheer willpower. That, and the feeling my gut is being sucked out of me through a straw.

When I 'woke up', I already had a plan formulated. I just hoped Doug would be smart enough to play along. I placed a hand to my head, and groaned a bit.

"Unn...what happened? For that matter, where am I? Who am I?" I glanced around for a bit, too. Let's see....spiky red hair, gi-style shirt...katana...hm. Crono? Maybe. And the girl...helmet, seems kinda nerdy...she has a gun. Lucca. Has to be.

What about myself? I took a look at my hand...which made me look down...

My chest shouldn't be sticking out like that. It really shouldn't. I do not WANT my chest sticking out.

And my watch was missing too. Damn. Ergh. Alright, so I'm a woman. I can handle that for now. I just have to establish...wait. The only three female PCs...Ayla, who I'm obviously not, due to lack of draft, Lucca, who was over there...

I refuse to scream. I will not scream. I may be Marle, but I'll be damned before I scream. Go on with the plan. Yes, plan good. Distracting.

"The last thing I remember is...us beating Lavos. Yes...we...we beat Lavos and then....I don't know. What happened, Crono?"

NamagomiMk0

Re: Did I mention my fear of heights? :P

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:28 pm

Yep. Pain pain was the portal. I got shoved into my new body, it seems, and, well...okay. I had a helmet...and as I could see, purple hair. I also felt a little front heavy...damnit. I stretched my arms behind my back as a sort of counterbalance, and then realized after looking around...I'm in Chrono Trigger....thank God I played that game.

Let's see here, helmet....gun....Oh dear lord, I'm Lucca....

I shifted my vision from left, to right....looking around...I had to test this...if I was Lucca.....Hmm....I snuck as well as I could for a nerdy girl with a helmet and gun off away from the party...I HAD to see what kind of equipment and magic I had...

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:22 pm

"Well.. we're probably here at fun city to gain up experience... Frankly I always went to the Trial of Courage to gain up.... Take a few Extension cards and use them on the big purple lizards and your rolling in it." I plop down on a bed. "You know... If I got to stay a boy I wouldn't mind... Heh heh I could be turned on by myself and get into hot relationships with other hot guys...." I get all dreamy. That would be so awesome... sure I'd miss being a girl... but I'd love so much to be a guy... And how're THEY going to know what I do as Leon if I get some time alone? Getting the chance to be the cutest and my favorite character from Star Ocean and not even getting a chance to play around with all the options.... So no fun.

"Anyway... Mono said that we'll be going from world to world... so once we're done here we'll go on to the next world... And seeing as we're in the bodies of characters with our opposite genders I think..." and hope. "that this trend will continue. What do we need to do here is the question. I mean... we need to defeat the non-game element that's threatening this world... And I want to try something..." I grin and look at Chisato. "Ice Needle!" I say and point at her. I never liked Chisato. Nothing aganst James though. But I knew s/he could easily dodge the spell and it was a week one anyway. I just wanted to test it out. Anyway if it did work and hit, Kev/Rena could heal James/Chisato.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Sailor Sex-Change.

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:34 am

I blinked at Lauren's comment for a moment and then shrugged.

"<span style="color:white;">Let's get going then, no time to waste.</span>" I sneaked up to Kirby and whispered slightly in his ear.

"<span style="color:white;font-size:xx-small;">No chance we'll end up in Tokimeki Memorial?</span>

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

Unread postby Reako Somner » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:56 pm

Surprised that I was suddenly being attacked, I summersaulted to the side, dodging it just slightly.

"Hey! We're here to try and save this world, not throw spells at eachother!"

I sighed. The way Tanice/Leon was acting was beginning to annoy me, but at least the spell casting test showed how it worked.

"Do that again and I just might have to use this..."

I checked inside Chisato's jacket to see if it was there, and unsurprisingly, it was. I pulled out what appeared to be some sort of cellphone, but with only two buttons, one said 'Tear Gas', the other 'Tactical Bombing'. In another jacket pocket was Chisato's stun gun. I put back the strange looking phone and held it instead.

"I've got my eye on you.." I sigh and sit down.

"Ok, a non-game element, but from what I also heard, there is a 'hero gone bad' or something around too. We might want to see if we can find the rest of the party around town, and find out who's missing who shouldn't..."

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:14 pm

"It's easy to dodge Chisato's 'Preparation' That's one of the reasons I never used her. And it was only an Ice needle, I was tempted to use Black Saber because that spell is so cool but Ice Needle is like Leon's weakest spell. Anyway, You don't get it. We won't be able to tell for certain which hero in this game is a baddy anyway. I mean... You can only have 8 people in your party out of about 13 and seeing as I'M here as Leon, that means that Dias is NOT in our party. But we have Chisato, Claude, and Rena here too. That leaves 7 characters unaccounted for. There's Precis or Bowman, Celine, Ashton or Opera and Ernest and we also don't know if Noel is in our party. Frankly, we don't know who we'd be looking for. So we should ask Claude to get everyone together, 'cause we don't know who's with us.

"Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if Dias ended up being the Hero gone bad... And I'm starting to annoy myself... Sure Leon's voice is cool and all but it's so obnoxious that hearing it constantly is starting to drive me up the wall! I wonder if he'd sound better at 14 in Star Ocean Blue Sphere? And he'd be older tooooooooo He looks so much cuter in Blue Sphere...." I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. Those cute cat-ears... that cute arrogant face.... Leon....

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:52 pm

Kirby let out a final yawn before jumping atop Laurens head again and posing, a pink arm/nub pointed at the ground. "Okay! We are off!" Kirby stomped the floor and yet another blue portal appeared beneath Lauren, Ian, and Chris. As they began to fall Kirby stated his point extremely bluntly. "Okay you there inhabit bodies of characters from whatever game we are heading towards and don't tell anyone your not them."

Setzer stood atop a table in the bar, Terra and Celes both watched whispering thing back and forth to each other. "He sure is drunk ain't he Terra?" Terra giggled and nodded back to Celes. "That he is....." Setzer looked up at the ceiling raising his voice. "'EY! The roof is turning all swirly!" Terra blinked. "Setzer ease up on the booze your seeing thin....." Terra noticed the portal forming just before she, Celes, and Setzer were 'borrowed'.

Duran sighed and pointed towards a sandy path to the west of them. "First we need to head to town. We need restock on items. C'mon." Duran walked over towards the town without stopping to turn and see if they were following him.

Crono looks at Marle, "..................?" He places a hand on his chin and taps it confused.

I glanced over at the two of them and let out a sigh, "Hmmm....." I look at the gloves I currently have on and raise a eyebrow. "Well they look like one of the final weapons in the game......" I sit up in the bed and glance at Leon who was discussing the possible traitors. "I hope Ashton's in our party......." Damnit..... there I go thinking out loud again. I pause for a moment then hop out of the bed and walks over to the door to our room, just in time to hear a knock on it. I stop right there, my hand on the door knob.

"Rena? Are you in there? Claude told me to come and see if you wanted anything........"

I gasp, and quickly swing open the door to see Ashton Anchors, my personal favorite character for being the coolest guy in the party. So what if hes a bit weaker than Claude? "A..Ashton?!"

Ashton stared at Rena was a confused look. "Rena? Is something wrong?" He paused, "ACK! Is there something on my face?!" Gyoro and Ururun both looked at each other and then to Rena.

Okay, I admit it. I am weak willed. I latch onto him in the kind of 'Your-my-favorite-character!' big hug, Ashton promptly blushing.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:01 pm

I'm never signing up for something like this again.

I turned to Nathan/Lise quietly and smirked.

"So, we're stuck in the bodies of video game girls. Now what? I'm the weakest character in this game. And to make matters worse, I can't even hit on any cute game girls. Bleh, it's just insane...let's go follow Duran. He must be the leader."

I turned on my heel and fell flat on my face.

"Ow. Stupid new centers of gravity."

Righting myself, I began to follow Duran, using my staff as a support.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Yikes!

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:17 pm

"Wait, uh.. why the hell.. how the hell? Where? From what? What's all this entail?!" I only manage to get this off as I finally stand off from the DBZ Arcade game, if only to find myself plunging into one of those doom-ridden portals that seems to appear so often in the RPs I take part in sometimes.

Just my luck, right? I feel a vaguely sick feeling in my stomach as I make a downward plunge with Lauren, Chris, and.. Kirby? But I'm still confused..?

"Wait, wait, hold on a min.."

Not that I have time to say much more. My words are cut off, the breath sucked out of my body, and for a second, everything is cold. Thoughts are empty..

Then everything comes back to light. I blink momentairly as my vision regains focus. I seem to be in some sort of tavern.. looks like an old wooden-built one.. medieval setting? But.. wait.. I'm sitting at a table.. who are these two other people? And what..

I check myself quickly. I'm wearing some sort of odd, green.. clothing thing. A skirt, maybe. I've never seen anything like it. But what registers in my mind right off is..

"Holy crap, I have tits!"

I quickly look the rest of myself over. Yep, female body.. missing my 'parts'. I sniff a bit over that and look into a random mug on the bar table briefly, blinking at the reflection for a moment.. wait a minute.. I know this face..

Terra?!

Rainbow Fright

Pray for poor Setzer...XD

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:28 pm

If I was a little kid, I'd probably be either laughing or screaming right now. I've never been afraid of heights, and I've always loved roller coasters and those free-fall rides and such, so I'm not really scared...much. What's making me a bit nervous is the idea of occupying someone else's body in an as-of-yet undisclosed game.

What if I have to inhabit *AERITH'S* body or something?! I'll go mad I tell you! MAD! Stark-staring MAD!

And then I hit the floor. Rather painfully I might add. Not to mention I feel a bit woozy...

Tentatively, I open one eye a slit, to find myself staring at the ceiling. From looking around a bit, I guess I'm in a bar of some sort. On the floor, as I established before.

Oh joy!

"Ow...fuck *me*...", I gripe, sitting up and rubbing the back of my head with one hand. Wait a minute...my voice sounds decidedly *wrong*. Wrong as in definitely not female. Now, I don't think I hit my head *that* hard that it somehow screwed up my hearing. As I pull my hand away from my head, a wisp of silver hair considerably longer than mine is falls in front of my face, which I swat away irritably. Okay, that didn't look like a girl's hand, either. Now I look down at myself and the lack of a chest ties into everything else I've seen so far, confirming that I am not in a female body.

In short, I'm a guy.

Had I been a few years younger when this happened, I'd be screaming right now due to not being female. But ever since I started RPing guys, I've sort of lost that attitude. Good thing too. But hey, at least I'm not Aerith. That's a *definite* plus. Right, now that I've established that I'm male, it's time to ascertain just *who* I am, what game I'm in, and where and who Christian and Ian are. Wait..isn't that Terra and Celes?

I must be in FF6 then. Heh. Fine with me. Now, who am I? I start going over what I've seen of my borrowed body, ruling out the various male characters of FF6 one by one, until I finally find one that matches...

"Oh dear Goddess...I'm *Setzer*."

And then, the fangirl in me assesses the situation, and a decidedly evil grin comes across my new face. I'm a bishounen, oh yes. Ah, the possibilities...

"Oh yes. This is *so* totally sweet. Heh heh heh.."

Edited by: Rainbow Fright&nbsp; Image at: 4/10/03 9:31:59 pm

JoshuaDurron

-_-;; Items, eh?

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:42 pm

"Don't sweat it, Phil," I whispered back to 'Angela'/Phil, "I have a hunch you can still use magic, based on the fact that we still have Flamie. Duran mentioned that the drum was stolen by a 'creature' so we can guess that whatever we're here to stop is not human. For now, I think we should just follow Duran, and see what turns up."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Whee, happy fun mute time!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:45 am

Groaning, I remembered one of the quirks about Crono. I believed he talked...after all, how could one shop without saying 'I want one of these' at least once? However, if he wasn't going to talk, he wasn't going to talk....wait a second.

Where's Lucca? I was sure she was there just a moment ag...

He wouldn't. He couldn't. He probably wasn't even in Lucca's body.

Crud. He probably was, and had.

"Uh...Crono....where's Lucca? Maybe she can help with...whatever it is."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! @.@

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:49 am

Had I not been slightly prepared for what was coming, I'd probably been screaming like a little girl when the portal swept us away. Instead, I quickly grew rather pale and remained silent, trying to use the old method taught to me on how to avoid getting dizzy.

"<span style="color:white;">Focus on something, Chris...</span>" I told myself, but what was there to focus on? Everything swirled around and no point remained the same for more than a second. Finally, I decided just to close my eyes and hope it'd be away when I awoke.

I barely even noticed when the swirling stopped. Slowly opening an eye I found myself lying on a hard wooden floor. Blinking once and twice, it took a moment for me to register that something was wrong.

First of all, I didn't have my glasses on. The fact puzzled me, as I could see perfectly clear, but I definantly knew how it felt without them. Another thing I noticed was the sudden addition of weight on my body. Checking down I realized I was dressed in some kind of armor outfit, still no recognition though.

It wasn't until I took hold of a table to stand up that I noticed the most major change. The armor had a distinct shape that suggested it was different from a normal man's armor...

I checked around and saw two other people recovering and my mind started clicking. As the cogs turned slowly I realized suddenly who I was. When I turned my head to look around long blond hair waved around my face. I readjusted nothing a bit nervously and decided perhaps to sit down on the floor again.

ArgusDevilmen

Oi, to many subject changes...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:55 pm

Crono looked at Marle and tilted his head to the side in utter confusion. He shrugged a reply to the where is lucca question. Trevor could tell that there were going to be communication problems.......

Kirby stood on the table the three were sitting around and looked them over. "So shall we get moving? To the falcon of course. There we can find out who is missing."

Duran walked into the item store and up the dancing merchant. "Yo, we need some stuff....." Duran turned around and blinked as Angela and Lise were apparently taking their time getting here. "Um....... ya, just wait a second...."

JoshuaDurron

Re: Oi, to many subject changes...

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:22 pm

I hurried after Duran, quietly cursing under my breath. This guy moved to fast, and I was supposed to have the highest agility in the party. Maybe I could cast speed down on him and keep him in one place for a while...

I finally made it in, nodding to Duran, and hoping Phil/Angela wasn't to far behind.

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:19 am

I start to wonder if Maybe Kev was supposed to be a girl, seeing as he could be as Fan-girlish as me... "Don't mind Rena, Ashton. We all fainted outside the Battle Arena and we're a little mixed up... We were wondering if we could get everyone together and just recount everything's that happened so far to make sure we have things straight in our heads..." I try to look agitated like Leon would. I mean he has End-Battle quotes like 'Knowledge is power' and he's so pompous and all... I wanted to suggest it as a party, but Leon wouldn't do that... everything for him was business... sure I'd treat a party like a business party, but I'd still suggest it be a party...

"Don't get me wrong. We know what we're doing and all it just seems like... we..." How to say this without sounding crazy and saying that people from another world are inhabiting the bodies of their friends and they have knowledge of different possible outcomes for the game... let alone that this WAS a game to them. "We were enlightened only to get all the information we had scrambled up and hard to get straight." Oh man I hope that didn't sound too pathetic...

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:35 pm

I have a distinctly catty smirk on my face, I just know it. Well, that'll definitely clue the guys off to who'd "borrowed" Setzer's body, since the expression is typical of me...

Considering Kirby's addressing all three of us, and since Celes and Terra seem to both be acting somewhat out of character, much as I know I'm not exactly in-character for Setzer, I'm assuming that one or both of them just *might* be inhabited by the guys. Funny how we all ended up in the bodies of characters who are the opposite of our genders. Obviously *somebody* has a sense of humor out there, and while I'm the kind of person who can take a joke in stride, I don't know if the other two will be able to deal with something like this *quite* as easily.

I get to my feet a bit shakily at first and dust myself off, considering I've just gotten up off the floor. It wouldn't do for bishie lil' me to be covered in dust, would it? Nope, not at all.

Damn, I could so *easily* become a narcissist right now. I'm dead sexy after all, yes I am. Granted, it's a little bit odd being a guy, but I can manage. At least I think I can. I'll just have to remember *not* to glomp onto anybody. Keep yaoi fangirl tendancies in check, yes. Granted, it'll be less fun to do so, but I want to keep my borrowed body intact. I'll be a good girl...eh, boy. Girly-boy. Whatever. I'm ready to go, as soon as I can ascertain who the other two are. If they're *really* Terra and Celes, I'll try to be a little more Setzer-ish. If they aren't....

Well, I'll just have to try not to laugh. *Try*. That's all I can promise.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:12 pm

I nodded slightly at Kirby, feeling extremely woozie, and when I tried to stand up again I inevitably fell. This body apparently had a much different way of moving.

Had this been me a couple of years ago, I'd probably been all jumpy, but my period of Ranma ½ fandom was over, and the least I wanted was to think... about...

I glanced down at that part of my body, and I realized that I'd missed an important detail. In my confused vision I'd actually thought my body had been covered in armor. Silly me, I was wearing a frikkin´ bathing suit!

Extremely embarrassed I tried to cover it up with my cape, but unfortunantly the thing wasn't enough. Nice body in all honor, but I didn't want to go around like this.

"<span style="color:white;">Err...</span>" I tried, quickly closing my mouth again when I heard my voice.

"EzCode Parsing Error: color=white]Wow, no wonder I... I mean she got into the opera so easy[/i]" I thought for myself.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Apr 12, 2003 8:31 pm

And meanwhile, I decided to run towards the outside of the area I was in....when I got near, I stopped...

Now, what can I use.....

I thought...I probably couldn't use Flare...they probably didn't give me that...buuut....

Wait, I have an idea...

I concentrated....and shouted....

"Fire Two!!!!"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Apr 12, 2003 8:39 pm

And THAT, my friends...answered that. The idiot WAS trying to use magic....I thought he would have tried the gun first, though....gah.

Well, if I was Marle, I had ice magic...and I could undo anything the idiot did, with a little luck.

And so, I ran towards the yelling. "Crono, come on! Follow that yell! Lucca may be in trouble!"

Where do I get these wonderful BS skills from? I wish I knew.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sat Apr 12, 2003 8:41 pm

Following Duran quietly, I made sure I didn't stare at my chest, as it seemed I was dressed in a one-piece bathing suit.

I'm supposed to save the world in something that could be torn to shreds by a piece of paper? Why does that not make sense at all?

I turned to Nathan/Lise and gave an exasperated look, not willing to say anything else, as my new voice scared me quite a bit.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:42 pm

I nodded to Phil/Angela, having a good idea of what was going through his mind. Mainly, did this place sell sex change staves? And if so, how much, and how to get one without Duran asking akward questions?

Rediculous items aside, I did have a few concerns, and I wasn't afraid to talk, even if it did sound like I had inhaled half a tank of helium whenever I did so. "Alright. What's this place got? And have you guys seen a strange creature with a drum?"

ArgusDevilmen

From one embarrassing situation to another...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:26 pm

Ashton looked at Leon and blinked still blushing, "You... um lost me there Leon...."

I pause dead in my tracks, I looked up at Ashton's face and quickly feel myself beginning to blush. In a futile attempt to hide this I quickly turn around and grab onto something, which just happens to be Leon/Tanice. I instinctively hug him as well feeling terribly embarrassing with what I just did, so much so that I end up squeezing him up against my newly acquired breast's.

Crono raised a eyebrow and wondering what possible danger Lucca could be in with them all being as powerful as they were.... But either way he didn't want to make Marle mad, so he ran after her.

The dancing merchant paused for a moment and looked at his customers. "Nope sorry ladies and gent! Ain't seen no drum or anything of that sort."

Duran sighed, "Damnit. Anyway, we will take some Chocolate."

The merchant nodded to Duran and handed him 4 Chocolate bars and Duran put them into the magic inventory area, where ever the hell that may be. He then looked to Lise and Angela, "Hmmm, think we should try the cannon travel? Or should we explore around here more first?"

JoshuaDurron

Re: From one embarrassing situation to another...

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:41 pm

I thought about it for a moment. "I'm for cannon travel. If he's not been seen here, he probably didn't come through. Which means he probably headed elsewhere. The question is, where did he go? What do you think, Ph-" I cut off my almost saying 'Phil' by pretending to cough once, and then finished with, "Angela?"

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:04 pm

Now Kev was being VERY girly. Instead of seeing the situation as it was... me as a boy and him as a girl, I related it into how it might have been if we were us and the fact that I could feel Rena's breasts and I couldn't feel my own made it that much weirder and I blushed. It just kept running through my head that Kev might like me... might care for me and welll... being a boy in that sort of situation was very different than being a girl... "K-ke-uh R-rena.... ay-uh... would you-uh... mind letting go...?"

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:34 pm

I shifted uncomfortably and smirked.

"Are you guys sure you want to be shot out of a cannon? What if we miss our destination? Do we even know WHERE we're going?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:47 pm

I could barely even comprehend this sudden change of events. I was Terra. Half-Esper and hero of Final Fantasy VI.
And while I thought Terra was a wonderful character, and very handy with the right equipment and spells.. well.. I wasn't quite ready to be like.. this.

Thoughts of bad fanfics and doujinshis I had briefly scoped before on the Internet came back to me in a rather painful medley, but he had to remind himself that those were all made by fans. They weren't the actual storyline stuff. So I didn't have anything to worry about. Hopefully..

... so I was Terra.. I couldn't tell what abilities he had in her form.. since I was in a building at the moment, it wouldn't be the best place to try anything.

With this, I looked to her two apparent 'companions'. Setzer, the dice thrower. He had a kick-ass ability. Wasn't he also the one who swept Terra away? And the other one.. Celes? The Runic Blade user? They couldn't be.. Chris and Lauren? The last two people I saw?

.. I felt urged to take a nap on the floor due to the shock of it all, but instead, I manage to choke out a "Um." in final, late response to Kirby, who still stood there on the table, waiting.

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki&nbsp; Image at: 4/14/03 12:06:35 am

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:02 am

I might as well break the ice. Terra and Celes looked a bit bug-eyed right now, which just confirms my suspicion that they're Chris and Ian. Besides, Kirby is waiting for us to get going, and if we all just stand here around the table, we aren't going to be getting anywhere.

I drop my voice a bit, so as not to be easily overheard by anyone other than the two. Never know who's listening, and after the whole scene we probably just caused, let's leave with at least a *tiny* bit of dignity, right? Incidentally, my voice is the one thing I haven't adjusted to. It's a bit weird to hear myself as a guy after all..

"You two *are* Chris and Ian....right? It's me, Lauren."

Edited by: Rainbow Fright&nbsp; Image at: 4/14/03 12:02:59 am

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:07 am

"... what?! No way.. but.. we're all.. in characters of different sexes.. and.."

There came that urge to take a floor nap again. No dice, though.

"But.. why?! How?!"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:22 am

I stared first at Setzer, then at Terra, and finally I locked eyes on Kirby.

I stared at the fluffy little pink creature for a few moments and then I grinned slightly.

"<span style="color:gray;">Never expected you of all the peo... guys to be into this sort of thing, huh Kirby?</span>"

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:18 am

I can't help it. My momentarily serious facade completely crumbles away, and I just start snickering right then and there, trying my best to hide it from the two guys lest they get pissed at me for laughing. Can you really blame me though? This is hilarious!

"Hee. Why don't we..hee hee..get going? Kirby's..heh..waiting. We can sort out *why* we're all gender-switched..hee...outside."

I wonder if they notice that I'm laughing? Probably.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:44 pm

I look down at Leon feeling embarrassed yet again. This is not my day.... I let go of Leon and manage to stifle out a cough, "S...Sorry Ta... er Leon...." I can tell I must look like a idiot... I let out a sigh, and turn to Ashton. "So... um Ashton... will you be a dear and bring everyone here?"

Ashton blinked, and Gyoro and Ururun looked at Rena. "Um... Sure Rena.... I'll go get everyone......" He turned around and walked back out of the room to get the other party members. "Rena sure is acting strange....."

Duran nodded slightly,"While cannon travel is a bit dangerous we used It alot before we got Flammie...... Why the big deal now?" He then scratched the back of his head about where they were going to go. "Well I recommend we try the Wind Kingdom. The monster that stole the drum was flying towards that general direction...." He looked to the two girls and raised a eyebrow. "Is that okay with you two?"

Kirby simply looked at them all as they discussed their newly acquired bodies. "While us talking is good and all I must tell you, this is the one place where we have a good idea on who the traitor is. Our sources tell us its most likely one of the Figaro brothers. We are all leaning more towards Edgar though. As Sabin is just a bit to shall I say.... stupid? To come up with a evil plot." Kirby glanced at Celes. "Also you should all keep an eye out for Shadow. He is our informant in this game." With that Kirby looked to Setzer, "Are you all ready? We need to head to Figaro castle. We are in South Figaro right now...."

Crono ran up ahead of Marle and stopped when he saw Lucca. He looked at her raising a eyebrow. She was trying to cast fire 2 without a target. Crono found this somewhat amusing and laughed at this. He then watched Marle run up after him. He pointed to Lucca with a confused expression that stated, 'how is she in trouble?'.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:00 pm

I nodded once. "Of course. Flamie came from the Wind Kingdom in the first place, and that would be the logical place for the critter to pick him up at, once he had the drum."

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:20 pm

I sighed, knowing we were in for a lot more than just one little cannon trip.

"Fine, fine, let's go. How DID you let him steal the Drum, anyways, Duran? Slacking off, as usual?"

I razzed the knight and grinned.

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:12 pm

"Kev... Rena doesn't talk like that.... 'Would you be a dear', oy vey.... That sounds more like something Celine would say." I tell him after Ashton leaves. "If we don't want them to know we're not really Rena, Leon andd Chisato we have to convincingly act the part!"

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs