Sailor Sex-Change.

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ArgusDevilmen

Re: Now things get interesting..........

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:03 pm

I sit up slowly as the cabbit looks up at me from my shirt.

"..........................."

Okay, A cabbit is in my shirt, its blinking, breathing, and wai............

"I wish it was a plushie........ wouldn't be as warm........"

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:04 pm

"Well, if it's not a plushie, then what the hell is it? There's no way that cabbits are REAL. I mean, they're only in anime. It's not possible!"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:07 pm

The cabbit looked at Phil. "Do I look like a plushie to you baka?"

I simply shut up after that. A talking cabbit is in my shirt..........

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:11 pm

"T...t...t...TALKING CABBIT?!?!? What the hell?!?!? In anime, talking animals like this usually have some significance. And since you look like you've been pulled right from an anime episode, tell us what you're here for."

Yes, I watch too much anime. But can ya blame me? Teenage guy with no girlfriend, what else can I do?

JoshuaDurron

DAMN YOU RABBID POSTING WAMBATS!

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:11 pm

OK, so maybe I'm not as up on my anime as I should be. But really, I'm not all that into the medieval fantasy type anime as much as I'm into the futuristic mecha anime, the dark present anime, and the random romantic comedy anime. Possibly a good mix of all three. Regardless, I have very little idea of what a 'Cabbit' is, beyond vaugely rabbit like.

What I DO know is that something small and blue just attacked Kev, diffusing what could very easily have become a nasty relationship situation. So quite frankly, I dunno what it is but I'm glad it's here.

I shrugged and grabbed Kev under the arm pit and hauled him to his feet. "Right. April fools day was just last Tuesday, Kev."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=joshuadurron>JoshuaDurron</A] at: 4/6/03 11:12:52 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Re: DAMN YOU RABBID POSTING WAMBATS!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:16 pm

The cabbit stuck his small tounge out at Will, "Myah my associates aren't here yet so tough cookies."

I was yanked up to my feet by I am not sure who as I was too much in shock to notice.

"Ca...cabbit........ Wai.... in shirt...."

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:16 pm

Okay, there's a cabbit. In Kevin's shirt. It's blue, and it talks.

AND NOBODY BUT *US* HAS NOTICED THIS?!

Now normally I'm not the most logical person in the world but this is just too much, even for me.

"Pardon the vulgarity, but...just what the *fuck* is going on here? Where in the name of the Goddess did a *cabbit* come from? And why did all the rest of the people in this arcade not notice the thing running through before it got here?"

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:19 pm

OK, so I don't really understand what's going on here. But I'm willing to play along. I'm good at improvising random stuff during times of uncertainty, ask my Chemistry TAs. After returning Kev to his seat at the table I grabbed the cabbit, somewhat roughly, and hauled it out. At the time, I was still convinced we were in the midst of a rather well excecuted prank.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:26 pm

The cabbit promptly let out a vicious HISSSSSSSSSS. "PUT ME DOWN DAMNIT!" It then bit its captives hand and crawled back into Kev's shirt sticking his tounge out again. "And only you people can see me for reasons I will explain later, when my friends get here. Now go about business as normal while I curl up in this guys shirt."

I snapped out of it and looked down my Turtleneck to see the cabbit looking back at me with big green eyes. "Okay... this is cool... and yet odd at the same time..." I promptly pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, OW nope I felt that. Ain't dreaming... so there is a cabbit in my shirt... Hell I am gonna let this one be I ain't gonna complain this is like a dream come true.

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:30 pm

A Cabbit? "Awwww... Makes me wish I'd gotten to see more Tenchi Muyo..." I pick up the cabbit, hold it and scratch behind it's ears. "So you're waiting for some friends too? Are they all as cute as you? Does this mean you're going to take us to the Tenchi Muyo Universe? I'd prefer Slayers myself..."

Okay yeah... soo it's a practical impossibility to have a fictional creation in my arms... but I see it, I hear it and I feel it. Seeing as I've got 3 senses confirming it's existance I might as well believe it's real. Or it could just be some sort of new robotic toy... but I'm hoping for the suggestion I spoke out loud. Regular life sucks.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:32 pm

The cabbit looked up at Tanice and blinked. "Well at least one of you other than the guy I jumped on isn't freaking." the cabbit then simply enjoyed his pampering.

I blinked at Tanice. "Dude.... this is like awesome..." I look over at the cabbit and wonder what his other friends are.....

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:42 pm

I rub my hand once. Definitely felt the thing bite me. "Oooookay."

My thoughts on the matter. I returned to my seat and promptly threw both feet up on the table, drawing a second disapproving glance from the manager, who was eyeing our assembly suspiciously as if wondering whether we had all gone mad.

"Well then we'll wait for your friends to get here. And ours as well..." I throw a glance over at Doug and Chris, still at their respective gaming boths, and snorted once. Well they were playing their games, but you'd think at least Chris would have noticed the cabbit go through. "But I can't wait to hear your story. It sounds like one hell of a doozy." And if it wasn't... well, I have no problems with hurting small, cute, fuzzy animals. When they irk me.

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:49 pm

"If one of your friends is a Pikachu, be forewarned that I'll rip it's throat out. With my teeth, if need be."

What? I *hate* Pokemon. *You* try dealing with a hyperactive child running around and going "PIKAPIKAPIKA-CHUUUUU!!" all day long, and see if *you* don't develop a bit of loathing for the yellow demon-rat.

"And it's going to be a little hard to just go about our lives with a cabbit here but not knowing why, you know?", I continue, sitting back down. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll probably go mad. Madder than *usual*, that is."

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:53 pm

"We won't notice," I assured her, getting ready to duck any return blow that might be coming. Of course, I myself was rather disturbed at all this, and I was trying to destress by irking people around me. But at the same time the little inside voice was crying, 'don't show stress'. 'Cause I'm weird like that. The more stress I'm under, the looser I start playing things, and the more casual and relaxed I look. This often results in bad things, as I'll mouth off to the wrong person, or do something totally inappropriate for the situation.

But that's only in extreem cases, and at the moment this reflex of mine just has me looking calm, feet on the table, deck of playing cards in one hand. Looking to calm in fact. But hopefully, no one will notice. And hopefully, this whole whacked out thing will start making sense soon.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:56 pm

Ack!

I nearly get run over by a damn car making my way there.

"Son of a bitch!"

But I've finally made it in good time on foot. I think I can see the rest of them inside, freaking out about something.. hell, I don't know what, but it's nothing to me. I've got a peg on the rare, old DBZ Arcade game they're supposed to have here, from 1993. Banpresto, a game company I haven't heard much of beyond such. But I don't care, it's here, I have money, I'm going to play it.

I shove the doors open and charge inside. "Yeah, hi, hi, hi, hi, talk to you after I beat Gokuu's ass." I think Kevin is freaking out about something, and Lauren is making some kind of bitchy comment, as usual from what I've seen so far, but beyond that I don't care. The game is in the corner, and that is where I am going..

Weird, though. Thought I saw something blue on Kev there..

Rainbow Fright

I'm *not* a bitch! Just misunderstood!

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:09 am

"You know I'd smack you for that one, but I'm just not into it...besides, I think we've caused *enough* of a scene without me inflicting physical pain on people." ,I tilt my head backwards so I can see the manager near the entrance of the arcade...mind you, I'm looking at him upside down, but I can read his expression just fine. He's *definitely* giving us all a dirty look. Aww...I'm jealous. Usually he reserves it for me alone, simply because of my appearance.

I pick my head back up and brush my hair out of my face. "Yeah, we'll definitely want to tone it down..", and then something else catches my eye and I look to see Ian go flying past on his way to the DBZ machine.

"And unless I miss my guess, Ian just got here. That's all of us now.."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Please, people. Just stop posting so damn much! Seriously!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:34 am

((OOC - Oh great, couldn't you guys post a bit more? Do you know how hard it is too catch up on this? Especially for me living in Sweden... I remember this exact thing happening in one of your other RPs, Argus. This isn't a chat RP, it's a board RP XP... Aww heck, I'll go to first-person too))

Soon, I was soon there. That little Dan plushie would soon be mine... I focused for a moment, and then there was something there...

"<span style="color:white;">The hell...</span>" I mumbled but paid no more notice too it, after all, I'd only spent 10 dollars, and the day was still young.

However as the blue little thing jumped out of the machine, I managed to tear my eyes from the machine. I followed the jumping little thing with my eyes until it bounced up on the table. Slowly closing my gawking mouth I readjusted my specs, again catching the light to hide my eyes. ((OOC- Think Umaro, VERY MUCH Umaro))

"<span style="color:white;">Interresting...</span>" I managed to mumble slowly as I tried heading over to the table, completely screening out the others. "<span style="color:white;">Those guys at Japan never stops amazing me...</span>" When I realized the cabbit was in Argus shirt I slowly shrunk away, only to appear dramatically in front of Kev, readjusting my glasses like crazy(I love that dramatic glow my glasses gives when this happens) and smiled insanely at both Kev and the cabbit.

"<span style="color:white;">Heellloooo...</span>" I tried at the cabbit, and since I hadn't heard it talk I assumed it was still a little toy. "<span style="color:white;">Hey Kev, be a nice guy, let me check this little thing out.</span>" I grinned at him broadly.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Please, people. Just stop posting so damn much! Seriousl

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:31 am

Meanwhile, I was just looking at the Cabbit in something close to shock. I say close to, because the gears in my head were turning like mad. I only knew the cabbit because of commercials of Tenchi Muyo I had seen. Damn anime hating Grandparents. However, I had read enough of it over the internet to know this little cliche....

"Uh...Christian, that might be a bad idea if you're attached to your fingers. Cabbit, I've three questions. First, do you have a name that we can call you? Second, who exactly are your associates? And third..." I glance around, trying to make sure noone at the table's giving me the latest odd look.

"You're not going to draw us into any anime world, are you?"

ArgusDevilmen

Stubborn cabbit.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:31 pm

The cabbit completely ignored Trevor since he already stated that he wouldn't explain anything else until his friends got here.

Besides, he was enjoying being petted.

I sighed and laid my head on the table. "Well I was right... this is one of those days..."

Rainbow Fright

Where's a carrot when you need one?

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:51 pm

I sigh, opening my backpack, fishing out my headphones and rummaging among the many assorted CD's I've got kicking around in it. I pull out Dué le Quartz's "Mikansei no Jekyll to Hyde", take the Kagerou CD I was listening to before out of my CD player, and put this one in. Track one is "Muddy Blood", easily my favorite on the CD so I don't see any point in switching. I can probably sing this song backwards and forwards I've listened to it so many times, but since I'm absolutely tone-deaf, that's likely to cause people to spontaneously scream, bleed and die.

I should consider singing for someone the next time I deem torture to be necessary. They'd crack like an egg inside of five seconds.

Well, if Mr. Blue Cabbit wants normal, he'll get normal. I'll just sit here with my headphones on and tune the world out until something else happens. He doesn't seem like he's going to give us any more answers anyway, so I won't waste my breath trying to talk to him.

[If you want my attention, just poke me. Until then, I've got my 'phones on.]

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Sailor Sex-Change.

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:15 pm

I looked over at Nathan in disbelief.

"<span style="color:white;">Pulled into a Anime world?</span>" I readjusted my glasses again, a very annoying habit that I could probably force away, if I had the willpower too...

"<span style="color:white;">You know, of all the things I've just heard, that's the weirdest...</span>" I glanced over at the resting cabbit. "<span style="color:white;">Okay, ONE of the weirdest things I've heard.</span>"

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

I agree, you are posting wombats....

Unread postby Reako Somner » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:22 pm

I just sat and stared quietly at the cabbit for a moment, not making too much noise or fuss about it. For any regular person, or maybe even a weird person, they'd find seeing a CABBIT hop on your table as something highly out of the ordinary, but for some reason, I wasn't surprised at all.

Instead, I asked questions. To me, it seemed the logical thing to do to figure out what's going on.

"How did you get here? Last I recall, cabbits don't exsist on earth, and for something not of earth to come to it, something must be up."

JoshuaDurron

Re: I agree, you are posting wombats....

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:43 pm

I shuffled the cards in my hand once or twice, and snorted. "Don't bother with questions for now. It doesn't seem inclined to answer." That part was in general, as everyone seemed to be ignoring (or hadn't heard) it when it said it wasn't answering questions. "If you really want to help out, look for small, fuzzy things roaming around aimlessly and almost getting stepped on. They're probably this thing's compatriots."

The next part I addressed to Chris, as he seemed to be inclined to ask questions of me. (Big bro reputation, remember?) "Chris, which do you think is crazier? Us being sucked into the anime world, or you actually getting something out of that prize grabber machine?"

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:53 pm

I smirked, tapping my foot. I put on my "Mafia Don" face, one that I had been given by an old friend after watching the Godfather.

"Well, bunny-boy, why ARE you here? And why are you in Kevin's shirt? Ya gonna tell us or just sit here and be boring?"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

You bet your bippy we're rabid posting wombats.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:59 pm

Sighing, I lean back, almost hearing the WHOOSH sound of my questions being ignored by the Cabbit. Well, if that was how this thing played out....so long as everyone stayed the same gender, especially ME, I could live with it.

"Don't even try Phil. He won't even give us his name, let alone useful information. So, we might as well relax until those 'associates' of his get here."

With that, I got up and went to the snack counter with thoughts of buying a soda. Why fret and worry? It'll just give me gray hairs and do nothing to rush things.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:00 pm

As if on a cue, a cat flew in to the arcade. Yes flew into the arcade. He was carrying a pink ball in his paws and dropped it on top of James's head before he landed on the table panting. "Damn.... You... are... heavy..."

The cabbit's ear's twitched and it leapt up from its spot in Tanice's lap and raised a paw patting the cat on the back. "Well Nall, it's about time you showed up. I found the ones we are looking for while you were aimlessly wandering about!"

Nall sat down typical cat fashion and curled his wings up behind him. "Well your the one who ran off first Mon-ohki." (It's ALWAYS something-ohki with cabbits, well usually. )

Mon-ohki stuck his tongue out at Nall, "Call me Mono damnit!" Nall responded with a tongue as well, both of them razzing each other.

Meanwhile the pink ball atop James's head plopped down onto the table beside Mono and Nall. It let out a huge yawn which was followed by a simple, "We still are missing the chao."

I stared at Nall. Well like the others I am a RPG freak, and Lunar was one of my favorite series. But this little Cat-dragon as I called him when I was playing Lunar had the exact same voice as from the game! This was all a bit too much for me, so I looked at the kirby..... WAIT KIRBY? Okay... now this is getting a wee bit out of hand.....

WillBaseton

Re: You bet your bippy we're rabid posting wombats.

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:02 pm

"...a cabbit. Kirby. And Nall. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? You guys better have some answers..."

I smirked and glared at Nall, knowing the little dragon, if anything like his RPG counterpart, to be much more than he seemed.

"Well? Out with it, you three."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=willbaseton>WillBaseton</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/7/03 4:05:27 pm

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:07 pm

I've got my eyes closed as well as my 'phones on, chin propped up in one hand and the short, sharp black-tinted nails of the other drumming rhythmically against the tabletop. Yes, I file my nails into points. Because I like the way they look that way, that's why.

The table shook a bit, like something landed on it, but I don't even bother to pay attention. Probably not important. It's probably just the blue furball hopping around, and I'm too engrossed in Sakito's lovely, lovely voice to really pay attention. So I space out a bit when I've got my headphones on. Doesn't everyone?

Edited by: Rainbow Fright&nbsp; Image at: 4/7/03 4:08:31 pm

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:08 pm

I have a cat. I know what cats are supposed to act like. This 'Nall' was definitely acting like a cat. And thus, my scheming side thought, if properly pampered one might be able to extract information from it. Granted, I am more fond of Kirby than random flying cats, and I've never played Lunar so I have no real disposition to like this one either. But I have absolutely no idea how to pamper the Kirbster, so that's kinda ruled out. First things first...

I lean across the table and reach up a finger to scratch Nall under the chin. "Hm... a chao, huh?" Dunno what that is, either. "Sounds interesting. What's he comin' for?"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: You bet your bippy we're rabid posting wombats.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:20 pm

Coming back to the table with Pepsi in hand, I notice that the little group had expanded. I also didn't think that someone should tell Lorr that it's not a great idea to scratch a cat that's tired. Or in a bad mood. Usually, a bite to the finger is lesson enough.

"Okay, this is getting weird. A cabbit, Kirby, and Nall. I can't find a single way the three are related, except for being cute." I look directly at Kirby, and his disturbingly black eyes. Why didn't they give the damn thing pupils? He's much too cute this way. "I don't suppose you talk, do you?"

ArgusDevilmen

Listen to the Cat-dragon well kiddies.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:23 pm

The three creatures all looked at Phil in unison, pausing for a moment. Mono stuck out his tongue at Phil again, "Still can't answer ya. Oma-chao is still not he.."

And on cue, like the last two arrivals a robotic chao came flying in the room ramming Mono off the table both of them dazed. Oma-chao hovered up to the others and flew circles above the group, bonking into Lauren's headphones knocking them off her and causing him to thud in her lap, swirly eyed. "Weeee.......!"

Nall placed a paw on his forehead and sighed. "Well since my friends are pre-occupied.......We are all from the video game realm's obviously. We need you help to save it, blah blah blah.." Nall figured if these people played games as much as his superiors thought then they should get the general concept.

I blinked and raised an eyebrow at the cat-dragon. "Wait... save the video game realm? Come again?"

Nall shook his head, "You know how most video games aren't related at all? Well wrongo, once a person in this so called 'real world' creates our data in the first copy, it adds a new area to 'our world'. Although the games aren't directly connected, they are by portals. You all have heard of Chrono Trigger I take it? Well those portals are the means of access to different games." Nall sighed, "I can tell most of you are completely lost and have no idea what I am talking about.... Also you other two friends need to join you before we can depart. And we should do so soon, time is of the essence as they say....."

Okay, this is one of those days alright. But for some reason instead of being worried I feel incredibly excited... this is like one of those dream come true things! If I understand this right we will get to go into video games! "I'm game.... hell It's the summer. I don't have anything planned anyway...."

WillBaseton

Re: Listen to the Cat-dragon well kiddies.

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:27 pm

I stared blankly for a moment before everything clicked into place.

"We're gonna save the video game world? You mean like Captain N? COOL! Maybe I can hit on some videogame chicks!"

JoshuaDurron

I just realized that Argus needs a new postrank...

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:34 pm

I roll my eyes at Will's comment, but shrug. "OK. So we're off to save the systems, eh?" I shot a glance over at Ian and Doug, still engrossed in their games. "Well, before we can do that, I think we should let those to finish in their own time. Interupting them while they're that into things can be hazardus to one's health."

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:42 pm

"What the *Hell*?!"

My eyes shoot open, having had my headphones abruptly knocked off by something or other, bringing me out of my J-Rock-induced reverie. Everyone knows to just *poke* me if they want my attention when I've got them on, not knock them off my head and into my lap. It's terribly rude, and it just might tempt me to kill you.

"Okay, if you guys had something you wanted me to see you could have just poked me and not knocked my headphones off like that. Thus, this better be good or I'll have to harm--"

Wait a second, what the fuck's in my lap? I look down to see a little swirly-eyed Chao in my lap, and I blurt the first thing that comes to mind, which most wouldn't expect out of Miss Dark and Evil herself.

"Awww...how *cute*!"

Yes, the Chao is officially the first thing to escape suffering a painful death for disturbing my J-Rock time.

I guess this is one of the blue furball's friends, so I look up to confirm this, and there's Nall and Kirby too. Now, under different circumstances I'd have huggled Nall immediately. I LOVE Lunar dragons. However, the kitty-dragon's in the middle of a speech so I don't. Besides, it'd ruin my reputation. I *am* after all, supposed to be scary. Instead I just listen to what he's got to say.

"Okay, that has to be the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I'd argue the lack of logic, but since I'm sitting here with a Chao in my lap, who am I to argue?"

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:50 pm

I turned and nodded to Lauren and returned my gaze to Nall and Kirby.

"Well, if we're gonna go, we should do it now. Ian and Doug are always late, anyways. Why not send those of us who are ready and then send the rest later? After all, if we're gonna be saving a planet, we're gonna need to make haste."

I never thought I'd be a leader up until now, heh...

"Who's the enemy, anyways? Cefca, Eggman, or King Dedede? Or perhaps someone more obscure like Ghaleon? Or maybe Sephiroth. Well, spill it! I want to get to world-saving, girl-rescuing action!"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Cabbit stew sounds good right about now.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:55 pm

I knew it. Sure, not anime, but close enough. All three of my questions are answered now. I just have one more horrifying question.

"Er...how exactly are we going to get there?"

AbbaTerra

Re: Cabbit stew sounds good right about now.

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:24 pm

Nall! It was Nall! When I see the little white Dragon I grab him and hug him. "Nall! Ooooo You're so wai! Wai! Wai! Wai!" Inside I'm dancing and screaming like crazy and I'm so happy that I'm sure I must be visibly glowing or something.

I hold Nall up in front of me and look him in the eyes. "Hey... would you turn into a human for me...? PLEASE? With Fish on top?" Image

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

Unread postby Reako Somner » Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:31 pm

"I wouldn't worry about it" I nodded

"With situations like these, there's always a way. Also, you never know, that kid Sora might've been an actual person doing exactly what we're about to do. You guys played Kingdom Hearts right?"

Thinking to myself, another notion came into my head

"Well, if that's the case, then perhaps after we save the video game world, a game might suddenly be made about US!"

I crossed my arms and smiled. If that wasn't motivation for myself and friends, I doubt much else would be.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:44 pm

"What...the....hell?!"

was the first thought when I heard that Nall was there...I HAD to see this, although I was betting this was another damn plushie...

I turned away from the GGX2 machine, just as Eddie was taking a brutal beating from Megalomania (damn that boss I-no), and turned to see...the real deal. Nall....

"This....can't be real...." I stammered in disbelief.....

"Less real than the chances of Phil or I getting a girlfriend...not that I personally care about the girlfriend part, but..."...I continued to stammer.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:28 pm

"Hello Doug. Just nod and smile, believe it's all a dream, and it'll pass. That's almost what I'm doing right now." Indeed, half of this was seeming too good to be true. And if it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't....

"Alright, wise guy. How about this? What exactly are we saving videoland FROM that the regular heroes can't handle? How can we hope to handle something that even the people from Chrono Trigger can't, who defeated Lavos? Or the kids from Final Fantasy 3, japanese, who defeated Darkcloud? And I'm not about to be sex-changed if it requires a 'magical pretty-girl transformation' or something."

I admit it. I was coming off as a jerk. I do that sometimes, usually when I'm about to do something I know nothing about. Sure, I know video games, but only RPGs. And I had NO clue what we were about to go through.

"And why US anyway? I'm sure you can band together the heroes of the games without us."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs