Sailor Sex-Change.

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ArgusDevilmen

Re: From one embarrassing situation to another...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:34 pm

Duran looked at Angela oddly. "You were the one who got it snatched from your very hands........ You were getting ready to call flammie then, WOOOSH!!!" Duran made a swooping motion. "Some monster flew down and grabbed it right out of your hands." He then paused for a moment. "Oh wait... let me guess you blocked it from your memory?"

I turn to Leon and grimace, "Yeah well excuse me Tanice. Its odd enough lacking certain things and having new things in thier place." I cup my breasts to make it obvious what I meant. "And besides, Leon.." I smirked slightly. "If we act exactly like they do in the game, you won't get to see yourself in the buff which I am pretty sure I can arrange." I honestly was pretty sure I could pull that off.... But I was also just saying that to tease Tanice.

JoshuaDurron

o_o

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:53 pm

I shot a sideways glance at Phil/Angela. If s/he had been the one with the drum, didn't that mean s/he would be the primary character? Now I'm highly confused, but hopefully it won't matter. But Phil was in some hot water now, and there wasn't much I could do about it...

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:53 pm

I sighed.

"Yeah...that's...it. Right from my hands. Right."

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:08 am

"The game doesn't show an entire night's sleep, let alone the characters actually in the hotel room other than storyline. I really don't think that we will sleep in just one room as it always implies. It's just to make the game mechanics simpler. The only thing that needs to happen to let me able to do what I want is for us to spend the night at the inn. But let's get serious here! We need to decide what we'll tell them when it comes to it... And where did Mono disappear to anyway?"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:14 pm

I nodded slightly.

"<span style="color:white;">That's true I guess...</span>" I thought the whole thing over. Edgar was of course one of the prime suspects, no doubt about it, but who else...

"<span style="color:white;">Even so, I have to say I'm not forming any opinions yet. This game have shadowy characters aplenty, and there's no reason why the others wouldn't betray the group.</span>"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Try to burn down MY forest, will ya?

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:47 pm

...Yes, that was definately Doug. Practicing fire magic...in a forest....well, at least it gives an excuse for me to talk with him...uh...her...uh...whatever.

"Excuse me Crono...I'm going to have a *Talk* with Lucca." I said this while dragging Doug/Lucca out of hearing range of the spiky-haired hero, and quite deliberately not hearing any of the protests, until quite out of hearing range.

"Doug, first of all, it's me, Trevor. Second of all....WHY THE HELL WERE YOU TRYING TO TORCH THE DAMN FOREST?"

...Yes, I think I'm just a wee bit stressed by now.

NamagomiMk0

Re: Try to burn down MY forest, will ya?

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:21 pm

Of course..I didn't expect this. I wasn't expecting any interruptions at all......

"Oh, hi, Trev. I was just wondering exactly what kind of skills I had at this moment. Nothing personal..." I then laughed nervously, still unused to the new body and voice....at least I could burn stuff...

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Only YOU can prevent forest fires! With many shootings...

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:52 am

...Right. Methinks I'm going to have to have a long talk with Doug. But now wasn't exacly the time.

"Doug, we have to talk about this later. But for now...you have to call me Marle in public, just like I have to call you Lucca. You're going to fake that you saw a bright flash of light, and that you were trying to hit whoever was on the other end, but panicked, and ended up with a very select set of memories. Namely, the ones that you go through on the game. Got it? We don't need any panicking for now."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:03 pm

Duran shrugged, "Yeah well anyway we need to head to the closest cannon." He looked to Angela and Lise. "Well are you two ready get going now?"

Kirby yawned half asleep still. "Right.... right.... anyway we should start to head out." He motioned about the area. "We need to find a suitable way to travel. And I'm not sure if the Falcon is available either..."

Crono blinked and stood where he was asked to by Marle, wondering what the two were talking about.

I sighed, "Yeah well anyway.... Um.... Ashton should be getting back soon... I hope..." I looked over at the door quietly, hoping Claude wasn't the hold up.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:00 pm

<span style="color:green;">"Hey.. hey..! But.. still! This doesn't make any damn sense! How did any of this happen?? And why here?? I mean.. ARGH!"</span> I flung my hair about in desperation and stood up, feeling some anger at the situation. <span style="color:green;">"And one of the people in the game is supposed to betray us?.. aghck.."</span>
I calmed down for a second, contemplating the situation carefully, before finally pronouncing..

<span style="color:green;">"It can't be Mog. No way."</span>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:33 pm

And, well...okay. I was just wondering what the hell I was supposed to do...I might as well play along with this...

"Er, okay, uhh...whatsyo--oh, I mean, Marle. Yeah. Marle."

I let out another nervous laugh...this was NOT going to be easy...

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:01 pm

I nodded. "Sure. Let's get going. And I suggest we tell them to go a little lighter on the gunpowder. Last time I got singed pretty bad." Hopefully that comment wasn't to out of character, but the fact that I was about to be shot out of a cannon had just started to get to me, and I was nervous...

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:16 pm

I smirked, putting on my best "pissy girl" face and looked at Duran.

"Let's get this over with, all right?"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri May 02, 2003 10:35 am

"<span style="color:white;">And why can't it, Terra dear?</span>" I was starting to enjoy this... scared me right out of my wits.

"<span style="color:white;">Hmm,</span>" I started scratching the back of my head, and again unconsciously tried to adjust my specs.

"<span style="color:white;">Okay, let's get. I'm in this as long as I don't have to sing.</span>"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue May 06, 2003 5:10 pm

<span style="color:green;">"Piss off, Celes!"</span> I was getting a bit pissed off about all of this. Never mind those pesky anatomical changes. Is this what I get for never watching that Ranma crap or whatever it was called? Damn sex changing curses.

I folded my arms, then unfolded them. <span style="color:green;">"Right.. if we have to do this, I suppose I'll go along with it. Don't like it, but I will.."</span>

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

Unread postby Reako Somner » Tue May 06, 2003 8:54 pm

(OOC: Ok, I know I took forever to post, but for some reason I had a much harder time catching up with this one than Cleft, that and I've been very busy, or had my attention stolen from many a thing. Anyway, I'll post according to the info Kev gave me, so if I am out of place, just yell at me and I'll edit this post :{ ok then)

Chisato, or me, rather, was waiting in a seperate room, testing out a few of my moves in secret. It was odd, but I just naturally knew how to do them, without any prior training. Other than that, it seemed that Ashton was taking quite a while in arriving.

Nah..... Ashton couldn't possibly be the hero gone bad...

The thought of this was ridiculous. But ah well...

"Hmm, why am I even practicing these anyway? All I'll be using is Tear Gas if we have to fight..." I shook my head.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue May 06, 2003 9:58 pm

Kirby sighed and shook his head hopping onto Celes's head shrinking some so he was small enough to stand atop her head like a bird perched on a statue. In other words he wasn't adding anymore than maybe 1/2 a pound.

"Right.... You should head for the ummm... bird stables or for the port. Either way we need to get to a different town. Figaro Castle or Narshe are good choices........"

Duran looked at Lise oddly, "Hm. I always thought you had a thicker skull than that...... Ah well... cmon ladies. Follow me!" Duran began to walk off towards the nearest cannon.

Crono simply tapped his foot and looked around quietly while waiting for Marle and Lucca to return, He was kind of curious what they were talking about though......

Ashton opened the door to Rena and Leons rented room with Precis, Claude, and Noel in tow. Claude walked over and sat by Rena smiling, "Why ya gathering us all here? Something up Rena?" Precis walked over to Leon and smiled. "Hiya Leon! I'm surprised your not out and about having fun like me!" Noel simply sighed and leaned on a wall. Ashton sighed, "Sorry Rena, I couldn't find Celine. I thought she was at the bunny tracks but she wasn't.... She's prolly around somewhere though."

I chuckled nervously at Claude then blinked, No way... Celine is the traitor? .......... Oh gawd.... They must have bribed her big time or something.... I always knew Celine was a treasure fiend and all but geez.... "Oh... No Claude. Nothing is wrong. I just wanted to talk to you all about something." This isn't gonna be easy........

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed May 07, 2003 2:30 am

"<span style="color:white;">Err...</span>" I began, but shrugged.

"<span style="color:white;">Right, I'd go to Narshe, ´cause if it IS Edgar who's the traitor going directly to Figaro Castle without knowing anything might be a bit risky.</span>"

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Wed May 07, 2003 2:40 pm

OOC: Sorry for being brain-dead for a bit. Couldn't think of anything to say...

IC: "Right, right. So let's get going then. I'm ready whenever you two dear *ladies* are...", I chime in with a mocking grin and an equally-smartassed half-bow, gesturing towards the door.

I am a horrible, horrible person. You know you love it.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed May 07, 2003 7:11 pm

I grunted and headed after Duran, muttering, "Thick skull my ass." While it was unlikely, if Duran turned out to be the turncoat in this world I was sure as hell gonna make him pay for that one. I remembered Phil after a moment and asked, under my breath, "Who do you think we're looking for as the turncoat here? My money's on Kevin."

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Wed May 07, 2003 7:41 pm

Thick head...grr...

Following the others, I smirked and leaned in closer.

"...Carlie. She's too cutesy to ever be suspected, so therefore must be put at the top of the list."

I nodded, proud of myself.

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Thu May 08, 2003 4:35 pm

I glare at Precis and puff myself up all important-like. "There are other things that I need to take care of... and... with what happened recently..." I look at Rena/Kev. What should we tell them...? And Celine not showing up was not a good sign...

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

OMFG. I POST. REJOICE. Or not.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu May 08, 2003 10:07 pm

Sighing, I dragged Doug back out to Crono. I didn't like this...I preferred being in a situation where I didn't have to act like someone else to get information. And boobs were a definate distraction.

I had to act somewhat ladylike, for goodness sakes.

"Right...Crono, were you affected by that light? It...kind of wiped our memories. I remember between when we met and when we fought Lavos...but that's about it. Lucca thought she even saw a mutant...like the ones we fought on the Black Omen...that's why she tried to cast that spell. Perhaps...well....maybe we should go see Spekkio and Gaspar. I think they can help us."

Hello, this is your brain talking. He wants to ask you some questions. First, where the hell is that Chao? Shouldn't he be giving guidance, or something? Second, why the hell are you going to the incarnation of War for help? Except...well, he does have some use in a fight.

And Gaspar...perhaps I could safely tell him of our quest. He wasn't a hero, and he didn't seem like one easily perverted to the dark side.

Hello, this is your brain again. Think of the people who could be taken. Magus, for one. Sure, he's a good soul...but if someone offered him a way to get his sister, I doubt he'd stop at anything.

Maybe Robo...he was built for an evil purpose, really. And he could be reprogrammed, like Lucca did to him.

Magic and technology...no, we would probably need help.

"Yes. We definately need to go see Gaspar. And we should round up everyone else, too. I have a bad feeling about this..."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun May 11, 2003 10:47 pm

Duran walked along pausing only to slice up a few Baddies on the way, in a short while they got to the Cannon man and were looking at the cannon. Duran glanced at Angela and Lise.

"So.... What shall our destination be?"

Crono looked at Marle with a look of utter confusion. "...........???" He then simply placed a hand on his chin and scratched it some still confused.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon May 12, 2003 1:10 pm

I considered. Rolante still seemed like the best destination, but if Kevin or Carlae were the rouge villians, we might want to go after them, instead. But how to justifiy it to Duran? Perhaps it would be better to stick with the original plan.

"Rolante," I said. "It's the most logical place to start looking for the wind drum."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK, HM?

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:48 am

"...Let's just go. Chrono, be a gentleman and open the gate for us ladies, will you?"

Good plan. Get out of not knowing how to open the gate yourself, and get a last look around for that damn Chao before leaving.

We're so screwed. But I'd better try anyway.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Ahahahahahaha! *embarrassed moment*

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:54 am

"<span style="color:white;">Bird stables huh? Right, chocobos...</span>" I tried to grin but it was hard to even focus on anything. Walking in a woman's body, and with a body like this to boot, was definantly harder than I'd expected.

"<span style="color:white;">Wait a minute! I've never even ride a horse in my life!</span>" I realized the problem. For all I knew, the Falcon could be miles from here (I still didn't trust that little pink ball) and then we'd have to ride for I don't know how long. Geez.

"<span style="color:white;">Any help here, you guys?</span>"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Ahahahahahaha! *embarrassed moment*

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:28 pm

<span style="color:green;">"Ugh.. so?"</span> I grimaced a bit. <span style="color:green;">"It's a Chocobo. I'm sure those bird things don't ride exactly like a horse does.. it can't be TOO hard to manage. Right?"</span>

I look to Kirby.<span style="color:green;"> "RIGHT? I don't want to have my ass bleeding from this."</span>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:26 pm

The opportunity was too hard to miss up and the geek inside me began giggling hysterically.

((OOC - LO-fucking-L :D))

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:33 pm

<span style="color:green;">"SHUT UP OR I FRY YOUR ASS."</span> I growled. <span style="color:green;">"I can do it, too, seeing as how I'm.. Terra, and all!"</span>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:14 pm

"<span style="color:white;">Oh yeah, do that! As if you'd dare!</span>" I tried to sound mockingly, hoping she... err... he would fall for it. After all, being Celes gave me a major advantage, I could absorb the magic without even blinking.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:20 pm

I had to calm down for a bit.. that response was rather suspicious.
"OKAY THEN. So I go into Half-Esper form and kick your ass with.. whatever weapon I have!"

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:30 pm

[OOC: Guess this isn't dead then...]

"Now now *ladies*, let's drop the hostilities and make nice, yes?", I interjected. As an added precaution, I put myself between the two of them so as to head off any further quarreling. At least I *hoped* so. I *really* didn't feel like getting fried, stabbed, sliced or otherwise subjected to pain.

I'm too *bishie* to be mangled, dammit!

Edited by: Rainbow Fright&nbsp; Image at: 6/17/03 6:32 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:10 pm

"<span style="color:white;">Who're you calling lady, mister?</span>" I almost instinctively tried to adjust my glasses, but instead put a hand on the hilt of my sword.

"<span style="color:white;">Think you can beat me, *Terra*?</span>" I smiled wrily. "<span style="color:white;">I could take you on ANY day.</span>" I was enjoying this far too much to stop.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:38 pm

(( OOC: Now if only Reako would post more we might be able to do a full revival... -.-;;; ))

Kirby looked at the three and groaned, "Will you two stop it already. This is getting us no where at all. Now will you please just march on down to the chocobo stables? And your ass will be fine unless you sit on his beak or do something to piss the chocobo off...."

He sucked in some air to try and make himself look more threatening, not really having any success but he still tried.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:44 pm

"<span style="color:white;">Yeah, yeah.</span>" I groaned and released the grip of the hilt. I walked up to a man standing nearby(ignoring the puzzled looks I got from him) and smiled happily.

"<span style="color:white;">Hello. Would you happen to know where the chocobo stable is? I'm a bit lost, you see...</span>"

WillBaseton

First post in a LONG while...

Unread postby WillBaseton » Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:12 pm

I simply sighed and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Rolante it is, then."

Unknown

Unknown

Unread postby Unknown » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:08 am

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Previous

Return to Other RPs