Sailor Sex-Change.

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ArgusDevilmen

Re: Cabbit stew sounds good right about now.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:09 pm

Nall glanced at Tanice backing up slowly. "Um... Human...? I can't turn human..." Nall shook his head and pulled himself together.

"Well... um honestly... Quite a large amount of the heroes are um... how shall we put it... gone bad?" He sighed as he said this. "As for getting there its rather simple. Each of me and my companions here have access to a set chain of portals. Each chain requires certain requirements to be met and well... I took the liberty of assigning you all.... " Nall raised his paw and pointed at Phil and then Nathan. "You two are coming with me. You seem like you will be able to do well where my first portal leads."

Mono shook his head and finally woke up. He leapt up onto the table behind Nall and jumped onto James's head. "You." He then jumped to Tanice, "You," And then finally onto Kev's head. "And you will be coming with me!" He jumped up and down on Kev's head a bit, excited or just antsy.

Kirby meanwhile was standing there yawning again. He pointed to each of his choices half-asleep. He pointed to Lauren, then Chris, and finally he said something. "And the one who is still playing games."

The oma-chao hummed and started to fly about again. He began to talk as well in a robotic voice. "Ill take the last two! We need to hurry or else something badddddddd will happpeeenn!!!" He flew about Trevor's head to make his point.

I blinked as the cabbit jumped about on my head. "Um... how soon can we leave?" The cabbit looked down at me and smiled, well as best as a cabbit can. "As soon as all the chosen stand up and move away from the table!"

I found this getting interesting so I stood up quickly and walked over to a open spot of the arcade with the cabbit motioning to Tanice and James with his right paw.

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:12 pm

"Oh boy, time for us to live our own episodes of Captain N. Let's go, Nate."

I stepped back and sighed, preparing myself for some amazingly over-complex teleportation.

"Let's go. Oh, and I get dibs on the Blaster gun, guys. I AM the leader, after all."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=willbaseton>WillBaseton</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/7/03 7:25:17 pm

Rainbow Fright

Beam me up...um...Kirby?

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:22 pm

"Well, here goes nothin', then.."

I put my headphones back in my backpack, zip it, sling it over my shoulder and get up. Much as I feel a bit skeptical about being guided about by a half-zonked Kirby, I have to admit my curiosity's gotten the better of me. I wanna see exactly where this goes now..

Besides, there may be bishies involved. And that's always an *excellent* motivation for a fangirl, oh yes.

I picked Kirby up, careful not to scratch him with my pointed nails. "Maybe we should go introduce you to Ian first, little guy.."

Oh, the look on his face would be *priceless*.

Edited by: Rainbow Fright&nbsp; Image at: 4/7/03 7:47:50 pm

JoshuaDurron

Re: Beam me up...um...Kirby?

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:44 pm

I shrug. "Well, whatever. Sounds like a trip anyway, and now that I've got the high score I don't feel like playing Ikaruga any more today. Let's go, O flying one."

I uncerimoniously reached down and scooped up Nall, by moving quickly enought that he couldn't properly react, much like I would my cat, and tucked him into the crook of one arm, supporting his front paws with my left hand. "Mind if we go ahead? Are ya ready, Phil?"

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:46 pm

"I've been ready for a while. Nall, let's get going."

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

Unread postby Reako Somner » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:48 pm

I nodded and stepped away from the table. Hmmm, it seems that perhaps my fencing lessons might be put to good use after all, who knows. My thoughts suddenly turn to my parents, my very oh so over protective parents, and what might happen if I'm gone to long. I also think about the possible dangers... everyone else seems to think this is a joyride.

"Uhm, guys, you do realize you could die and this isn't all fun and games, right? I'm not afraid or anything, but I don't think you guys are taking this seriously enough..."

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:51 pm

I grin. "Come on, James. You're only young once, and I, for one, won't be in the age of invincibility for much longer. Besides, when was the last time you saw an RPG character truly die?"

Admittedly, he does have a point. But hey, I'm not one to sweat details when there's action to be had.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:55 pm

Kirby blinked as he was picked up, he allowed himself to be carried wherever Lauren was going to take him.

Nall however, did not appreciate being picked up at ALL. He promptly got free of Nathan and leered at him. "Don't EVER treat me like a cat.... Unless it involves me eating fish." He then flew over and sat atop Will's head. "Also, like any game character. Your friends WILL be able to revive you ya know..."

Mano jumped on my head some more, obviously waiting for James to hurry as well as Tanice. "Oi... can you two hurry? I am gonna have head trauma if he keeps this up...."

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:01 pm

I smirked, having a "cat" on my head.

"Okay, okay. Let's go already!"

Reako Somner

Unread postby Reako Somner » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:11 pm

Sighing, I did as I was told, though I could have sworn I was told only to step away from the table.

"Alright, if you insist."

Apparently I had the luck to be stuck with the hyper one...

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:20 pm

I'm disappointed that I don't get to go with Nall... I love the Lunar series... and Obviously this Nall came from Lunar 1. Lunar 2 Nall could still be the cute little dragon too... he just was human more often to look after the kids. Well... at least I got to go with something Cute, fuzzy and Blue.

"Okay Mano, Where are we going? This is so exciting! I'm going to a Video Game! hee so happy...

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:32 pm

I cradle Kirby in my arms as if I'm carrying a plushie as I walk through the arcade in search of Ian. I *know* there's a DBZ game in here somewhere, but I'm not sure as to where, considering I don't play it myself.

I can't help but smile down at the drowsy pink puffball in my arms...he *is* rather cute after all, and it's a bit funny to see myself carrying *Kirby* of all things. I never played any of the Kirby games myself, but I *have* seen a little of the anime, kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. I'd *never* admit to watching it out loud.

Ah, there Ian is, still in his own little happy DBZ-world. He'd probably be pissed at me for interrupting, but hey, it's not every day you're confronted with an honest-to-God video game character, so he can stand one little interruption. I stand to his left, leaning against the wall by the machine, Kirby still in my arms.

"Hey Ian. I've got something to show you.."

ArgusDevilmen

GASP long post.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:58 pm

Nall chuckled timidly as a blue portal began to swirl about Phil and Nate's feet. It was solid for a moment, before both of them felt like they were being plunged into a pool.

Next thing they both saw was a blue stream of light surrounding them and the sensation of falling. Nall was flying along side them both, the portal having closed on the end they just entered from.

"Okay kiddies, heres the lowdown. You two are going to inhabit the bodies of two characters from the first game I have been assigned. They are both at a decent level and have a good amount of power at their disposal. So be sure to work together."

Angela sighed as Duran tried to explain the whole concept of not being able to use Flammie. "C'mon Angela! Walking isn't THAT bad." Angela let out a hmmp and Lise walked up behind her. "Aw come now Angela, we have to retrieve the flammie drum.... then we can fly where we want to okay?"

Angela grumbled under her breath and looked up at the sky. "Um...." She pointed at a blue hole forming above them. "Is that bad?" Both Phil and Nate felt something snap in them both and they now found themselves laying on the ground of a sandy town, slowly coming around.....

Mono grinned widely as a portal formed beneath his choices as well. Tanice, Kevin, and James all felt the same sensation of dropping into water as well. The portal closed behind them and they could see Mono hovering by them all.

"Okay! I will make this blunt and to the point! You three will be inhabiting the bodies of 3 game characters. Cool? Good now get ready!"

Claude ran ahead of Rena as he waved back to her. "Cmon Rena! I want to show you my skills in the battle dome!" Rena chuckled at Claude and ran after him. Leon shuffled after Rena while Chisato stood in the battle arena watching Claude come in. Leon panted as they all ran in the registry area. "big Bro... you... run to fast..." Rena smiled at Leon, "I will make sure he slows down next time okay Leon?" Chisato shook her head and looked up above them at the ceiling. "um... guys...?"

Just at that moment The group of three felt something odd happen and they also found themselves on the ground of a hard floor. Claude propped up Rena and stared at her, "Rena? Are you okay? You collapsed!"

I groaned as I heard someone asking me if I was okay. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself staring at if I'm not mistaken... Claude from Star Ocean 2!? I rubbed my eyes, "Claude?" I stopped. Was... that my voice...?

Claude looked at me with concern, "Rena are you okay? Are you hurt?"

......Rena?! "Wait a second...." I looked down at myself and nearly felt my eyes pop out of my head, "Oh..... my... god...." All that followed that was a very high girlish scream which caused Claude to stumble back a bit in surprise. "Ren...Rena?!"

WillBaseton

Re: GASP long post.

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:00 pm

I opened my eyes and looked around, still disoriented from the transportation and the body possession.

Uhh...what....just happened...

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:10 pm

Urgh. Why couldn't they be taking this more seriously? Nate was right, people could, and WOULD get hurt on this. They know as well as I do the trouble a 'hero gone bad' could do. And if we were the only thing standing between them and destruction of an entire universe...I just need to know more, and I turn to the Chao buzzing around my head.

"Fine. Brief me. What world are we going to, and what exactly are we trying to stop? And how do we plan to stop it?"

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:10 pm

I rub my eyes as I come to. "So... where are we...?" Wait...? What's with my voice? Oh yeah... I'm a video game character now... I look around and find the place familiar-seeming and then I see Claude Kenni and Rena Lanford. I rubbed my eyes again as my elation comes around. I was in Star Ocean 2! I looked down at myself and saw the shorts and the lab coat. "I'm Leon! WHOO HOOOOOO!" I hug myself. I jump up and hug Claude, laughing. "This is great!" I take a step back. "Umm... Are you Kev or James?"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:27 pm

Oma-chao flys around Trevors head franticly. "No time to explain! I shall explain when we are on route like the others did! No exceptions!" He then hovered over to a empty area and waited for his choices.

Claude nearly jumped out of his boots when he felt Leon hug him and turned around looking at Leon. "Um... Leon, I know I'm your brother and all but hugging is a bit much..."

I blinked as Leon hugged Claude. Leon was definitely Tanice... had to be. "Tan.... Er Leon..." I manage to stand up, I can tell I am blushing, I just KNOW it. I crouch down by Leon/Tan and whisper to he...him. "Um... Tanice...I'm Kev..."

Claude was staring at the two confused as hell, wondering what was going on.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:31 pm

((OOC: Just a note: I will not be posting again until End and Chr C have posted. ::hopefully puts the breaks on the kamakazi RP until the others can catch up.:: ))

The FIRST thing I realize is that I am definitely NOT wearing what I had been just a few moments ago. I can tell this mostly by the sand I can feel all around me, with more of it irritating my bare skin then it should be. The second thing I realize is that I'm holding something in my right hand, feels like some sort of walking stick. The third thing I realize, as I'm slowly sitting up, is that not only am I not wearing my shorts and T-shirt... what I'm now wearing feels very much like a mini-skirt. Probably because that's what it is. The first thing Phil and Nall are likely to hear as I come around is a singer, very soft curse. Followed by, "Ohkay! Who's the commedian?"

Reako Somner

Unread postby Reako Somner » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:32 pm

I open my eyes and realize I am... in a differant body?? Well, I'm much skinnier than before and... wait.. I don't recall having ears like that or... breasts? I shake my head, then realize where I am, and after taking note of my clothing, who I am. Looking towards the arena I see Rena, Leon, and a very VERY confused Claude..

"Hmm, Claude must be one of the ones that we didn't inhabit... perhaps I should straighten this out..."

Leaping down from the seats to the arena floor, I walk over to Claude and the others.

"Excuse me, Claude? I think there's some things you should know... well.. alot of things. Uhh, the real Chisato, Rena, and Leon you know have been replaced... we're the replacements... and Leon stop being so hyper! We've got a world to save. Kev- I mean Rena... you might want to explain the rest."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:34 pm

(( Um.... Nate you are Lise remeber? Not Angela. o_o; ))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=argusdevilmen>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/7/03 9:35:17 pm

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:38 pm

((Lise carrys a spear, and it's impossible to tell the difference by feel. Also: I haven't looked around enough to tell where I am, or what I'm holding, or who I am. Thirdly: Angela doesn't wear a skirt. So there.))

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:42 pm

Claude looked at Chisato and raised a eyebrow before Mono appeared behind him and waves his paws in a, DO NOT TELL HIM manner. Claude turned around and blinked. "Odd.... I thought something was behind me...."

I sighed, and swallowed my pride. Well if Mono was implying we were suppose to act normal and not blow our cover... Then I could do that.... Just not now... I need to gain my composure.........

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:46 pm

I sat up quietly, hearing Nate's yell, but not thinking much of it. The first thought to hit my mind was the fact that I seemed a lot heavier in certain places, and the burning of the sand against my legs.

"Ow...where am I...why is my voice so..."

It was then that I noticed my new chest...and promptly screamed.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I'VE GOT TITS!"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:48 pm

Duran promptly fell flat on his face from this yell from angela and leapt to his feet. "What the hell is wrong with you Angela? Amnesia or something?"

Nall hovered down behind Duran and held up a sign, "DON'T TELL HIM WHO YOU ARE YET!"

NamagomiMk0

Didn't know when it moved fast and when it went slow...sorry

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:50 pm

"Wait....what is THAT thing, any why are we being sucked down portals?"

That's all I had to ask, at the moment...except for...

"Wait...I'm going to inhabit the body of a game character......"

I looked to the left, and then to the right....

"Can I be Ryuji Sakata?"

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:02 pm

Awwwwwww that was no fun... I let go of Claude. So I had to be Leon, huh? "Sorry... I-uh... guess I wasn't myself... Don't worry Big brother..." Well obviously we were in Fun City at the Battle Dome. Otherwise Chisato wouldn't be with us. Wait... We were at fun city.... didn't that mean we had a fight with 2 of the 10 wise men coming up? Okay Rena was Kev and Chisato was James... Why did James have to be Chisato? Sure she was cool... but I never used her much... Celine's better than Chisato. Go for the Magic power!

"Big sister Rena? Big sister Chisato? You're alright, right? Big brother? What were we doing again?" A thought occurs to me that if I got to go to an inn as Leon...I start to blush. I could admire Leon nude! Oooooooo That would be so good.... And I'd probably share a room with Claude and I'd be able to see HIM naked too! I hope we're here long enough for that to happen Oooooooooooo This'll be better than any Hentai Doujins I could find on the net!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Holy Jesus, you people post a lot!

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:23 pm

There I stood, mostly oblivious to the goings-on in the arcade around myself. I was keeping my attention to the game. It kind of sucked, to be sure, but the fact remained that I was kicking Gokuu's ass with Bejiita. If that isn't a solid testament to game design, I don't know what is.

I keep hearing a commotion going on, but I don't much care what it could be. They're always freaking out about something. Maybe they had nachos? Or pizza? I did like food. Maybe they had gotten free food. But, then again, I had yet to try Pikkoro versus the now victorious Bejiita. Or, possibly Torankusu versus Bejiita. Heh, heh..

I continue to chuckle to myself until I notice Lauren approaching, and turn a slight eye in her direction. "Yeah? Something you need? Kicking ass right now." I insert another quarter into the machine, slightly noticing something pink and vaguely puffy in her hands. "Won a plushie? Goodie for you. Did you show it to everyone else?"

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki&nbsp; Image at: 4/8/03 1:43:18 am

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Of course we do. It's in our blood.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:28 am

Sighing, I practically push Douglas over to where the Chao is. Why are Nate and I the only ones seeing the bad side to this? I'm not a negative person normally, but they're not seeing the danger! We enjoy RPGs because we don't get hurt, and we keep track of our characters by little numbers! If we go in, our flesh and blood will be those numbers!

Then again....I can't just stand by and watch people suffer. Damn my morals.

"Right, right. Get us going Chao. I don't care who I take, so long as it helps people."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

I fucking give up... -_-'

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:01 am

If I'd been upset when the cabbit had popped out of the machine, I was freaking out when the rest of the "guardians" arrived. When finally I was "assigned to Kirby" I got my tongue back and looked down on the little purple ball.

"<span style="color:white;">Hey, uhhh... Kirtby?</span>" I began, a bit unsure of what to say. "<span style="color:white;">I've never really been good at, ahh, action and strategy, so no games of that kind, right?</span>" I tried a weak smile. Heck, I could panick and totally deny that this was happening, but I doubt I'd lost my sanity since I got up this morning.

JoshuaDurron

Re: I fucking give up... -_-'

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:43 pm

For those just joining us. Phil and I have been dispatched to a random game universe by one 'Nall', a dragoncat. Upon arriving here, we have been uncerimoniously shoved into the bodies of two game characters, and, judging by the sign Nall is waving in the air, can't let anyone figure out that something's changed about them.

Oh yeah, we're also girls. Now, you may have missed this, but Phil and I are NOT girls. Gathering by the fact that she just shouted 'I'VE GOT TITS!', I'm guessing the person over there who looks alot like Angela from Sieken Densetsu 3 is, in fact, Phil. And I, it would appear, am Lise. Duran's over by Angela, helping her up, so this would be a good time to address two issues at once. One, I wave Nall away, so that he won't blow our cover, and two, I give Phil a shakey thumbs up behind Duran's back, so that he knows who I am, and that I'm OK.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=joshuadurron>JoshuaDurron</A] at: 4/8/03 5:45:11 pm

Rainbow Fright

If I wasn't so nice, I'd bite you. XP

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:18 pm

"Cute. You know being the smartass is *my* job around here, and I'm a lot better than you are at it. I'm sure you'd noticed all the screaming and general commotion before, that is, unless you were too *in the zone* to do so.", I retorted, keeping my favorite facial expression firmly in place just to show him that his little wiseassed comment didn't faze me at all.

For those of you that don't know, that's the "I know something *you* don't, so HAR!", Smirk of Utter Smugness.

"And if you didn't, allow my little friend here to enlighten you. He's not a plushie, just so you know.", here I tickled Kirby a bit, just in case he fell asleep on me and I'd rather not have to throw him at someone's head to wake him up. "Okay little guy, you're on.."

[Okay Kirby, take it away. Before I bonk someone over the head with you. XD]

ArgusDevilmen

Re: If I wasn't so nice, I'd bite you. XP

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:23 pm

Kirby let out a yawn and looked at Ian. "Yo..... just lose your game already so we can get going....." He glanced at Christian as well,"We ain't going to any of those......"

Oma-chao still flew over head, waiting patiently for his two choices to be ready to go, he was rather anxious to get going.

Claude blinked then rubbed the back of his head. "So... um.. Rena? Are you okay? Would you like to head back to the inn? I mean we can if you are feeling bad...."

I swallowed, and stood up straight spinning around. Boy was I glad I wasn't Celine. I don't think I could handle wearing high heels.... these boots felt weird. "No Claude! I'm fine!" I smile at him, "Shall we go to the inn though anyway? I kind of feel like sitting down and discussing some things...."

Claude laughed and smiled. "Okay Rena. We can go to the inn and talk for a bit. You know how to get there right? I will enter the Battle Arena and see how far I can get this time." With that he signed himself up for the Survival fight and walked towards the battle area. "See ya in a few Rena!"

I let out a HUGE sigh of relief and looked to Leon/Tanice. "Okay you two lets get to the inn and talk.... I really need to sit down somewhere...." I shot a glance at Tanice having a feeling I knew what was on her mind. "Tany... don't go and desecrate poor Leons youthful image either..." With that said, I grabbed Leon's hand and started to pull him after me. I waved to Chisato to follow as well.

Duran pulled Angela up and stared at her oddly. "Are you sure you are okay? You seemed a bit shaken up."

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:34 pm

"No fair! Anyways we'd all be in the same room anyway..." I stick my tongue out at Kev/Rena. "And I know where the Inn is thank you!" I pull my hand away. "You know... I wonder if we own the inn... I mean in my game I owned every inn on Nede... I wonder if we have all the magic and abilities of our characters too... Do we have any way of knowing what level we're at?"

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:45 pm

I smirked and stood up, leaning on my cane.

"I'm fine. Just had a weird dream. That's all."

There better not be some love story going on between Angela and Duran in this world...I won't have it.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:43 pm

"I still have no idea what a "chao" is. So, really. What game am I going into? A final fantasy game? Front Mission? Bahamut Lagoon? Crono Trigger?"

That's me...letting my mouth run again. I was hoping I'd be myself. Little did I know what would happen next.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Fah!

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:12 am

"Yeah, yeah, get off my back." I muttered a bit, turning an eye to Kirby just as he spoke.

"Uh.. is it one of those.. what.. talking?" I wince as I hear Bejiita kick Pikkoro's ass with a Final Flash onscreen. "I'd better hope this is damn important, that was a quarter for nothing!" I try to hide the incredulity in my voice as I give the Kirby in Lauren's arms a closer look.

What the hell? It looks real! But that's impossible..

Rainbow Fright

Re: Fah!

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:25 am

"It's not one of those talking things. Besides, even if it *was*, I doubt it'd tell you to dump your game. And no, it's not one of those little things that records your voice either, so scratch that theory. This is the real, honest-to-God Kirby. You missed a cabbit, Nall, and a chao while you were playing. Anyway, we're the only ones who can see them, because they need us to help them save the video game worlds --don't ask me why US, I don't know-- and Kirby picked you, me and Chris for his group. Yes, this is the extremely condensed version. No, I am not making this up because I couldn't come up with something this deranged even if I TRIED. And you *know* how deranged I can get."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:31 am

I sniffed around Lauren a bit.

I don't smell any crack..

"Um.. this sounds like a bad made-for-TV-movie that I watched last week with too many damn cheese curls." I scratch my hair and check my pocket - there are still more quarters. Maybe this is still some kind of joke, and I can get back to playing my game..

"Okayy.... so.. assuming that this is all actually true.. where did everyone else go now? Video game worlds? Are we talking, like, Unreal or Doom or Hexen? Maybe Clock Tower? Max Payne? Better yet, DBZ Budokai?.." I rambled on a bit, waiting to see if this pulled on any further.

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:56 am

I look back over my shoulder, still holding Kirby. Good thing he wasn't Nall or the cabbit, or I'm sure I'd have be missing a hand by now, if not both. Furry creatures tend to get nippy when they don't want to be held, and since I've got two cats at home, I'm *quite* familiar with irate fuzzy critters.

"Oi! Christian, be a dear and help me explain this to Ian, if you'd be so kind? I just wanna get this stupid thing over and done with as quickly as possible and I'm not doing a good job here. The sooner we get this done the sooner I can get back to things I'd much rather be doing. Like....playing more Guilty Gear."

"As to where, I somehow doubt it'd be any of those. Maybe it'll be an RPG or something. I don't know."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:27 am

I winced as I stood in front of Ian, trying to think up a way to inform him what was happening. Had this been anime, I'd dressed up in a University Graduation hat, get a blackbord and some chairs, but since this wasn't anime, I had to do with what was around.

"<span style="color:white;">Right...</span>" I began, readjusting my glasses fervently, "<span style="color:white;">It appears that something's gone wrong in... The world of video games?</span>" I checked at Kirby to make sure I was going along the right line. He was sleeping. "<span style="color:white;">And, uhh... Apparently we "gamers" are needed to take care of it. I don't know about you, but this seems strangely like a old TV-show I used to watch.</span>"

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs