Faetoh Maie: The Legacy Begins

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
MatrixSynaptic

Faetoh Maie: The Legacy Begins

Unread postby MatrixSynaptic » Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:13 pm

Alright, here we go. Faetoh Maie is now officially open, even if I don't have to time right now to write my post. n__n; Feel free to post, I'll get to it soon.

MatrixSynaptic

Re: Faetoh Maie: The Legacy Begins

Unread postby MatrixSynaptic » Mon May 05, 2003 6:22 pm

It was a day like any other in the Border City of Nova Romeo, the Faetoh Maie center of the world. People were milling, vendors were selling and bystanders were bystanding, and the roars of battle from the site of Liberty Arena Digital Combat Pit were raging out over the city. Thomas was a warrior like the ones in that pit that day, but he wasn't there right now, in fact, he was elsewhere, attending his needs.

"4,600 credits for a repair! You've got to be kidding me!" Tom shouted at the arrogant conman mechanic, sneering in all his oily glory. "Well, that's the damage to fix your damage. It ain't cheap you know." the mechanic replied snottily. "I asked for you to fix a few dents and give it a fresh paint job!" Tom replied angrily, "And that doesn't cost 4,600 creds!"

"Well, I took the liberty to double check the weapons system, and I found that one of your turrets was slightly miscalibrated by a few degrees, which could mean a big difference between victory and defeat, Mr. Score, and I like having you as a customer, and I figure if you die, you won't come to me any more." The mechanic said, rubbing his hands in a greasy rag, 'So either pay me or I can undo what I did."

Tom fetched his Credstick from his pocket as the Gearhead produced a Digiboard. Tom slotted the stick and set the payment at 5,000 creds, noting to keep the change. Undersigning, Tom turned over the board to the smiling mechanic, who waved him goodbye. Seething in anger but slightly surprised that an ordinary mechanic knew how to calibrate the guidance systems of remote turrets, Tom boarded the Skorp parked in the garage of the shop, started it up with a swipe from the ignition stick and drove off.

It was not an uncommon thing to see large machines driving along the highways with the other ground-bound cars, but it was another thing to see a literal interpretation of a modern day tank idling behind the current day Volkswagon on Liberty Road. Tom had no real end destination in mind, and decided to just drive until he either found something to do, or it ran into him.

Pulling to the side of the road, Tom exited the machine and headed into a nearby coffee house. He needed something to relax, and rather than go risk life and limb in the arena, he decided for a nice hot cup of joe. As he sat down, about 4 SoliciTek Ad Screens hovered their way over to him to hock their wares remotely. Shooing the bothersome screens, Tom was approached by the service droid, who through the recently successful days of the coffee shop, began to look more and more like a teenage human girl than it's original beginnings as a hobbling tin statue. "What would you like?'' the ServDroid, 'Sarah', asked. "Coffee, black." Was the reply. Countless times Tom has seen the machine stiffly walk away to fetch the order, though this time he noticed the movement was more fluid and, well, feminine. Tom was starting to wonder if the droid was fully equipped when she returned with a steaming cup of morning juice. "Enjoy!" she chimed with the over-extatic tone of a chipper lass, first day on the job, same way she always has since she became the ServDroid of the shop 3 years ago. Luckily AI programming never got sick, tired, bored or demanded salary, or the owner would be quite screwed.

Leaving the shop at little after 4, Tom hopped back into the Skorp and left, headed for home. Another uneventful day, he thought but at least I got the Skorp fixed. Tom continued along his way, puttering up to his home. He reminisced back to the days when it used to not only house him, but his entire family, comfortably. Tom looked forward to the day when he would share his house with at least one other person, but then again, Tom liked his solitude.

Apohpus

Unread postby Apohpus » Thu May 08, 2003 7:16 pm

So, um, is this some sort of 'near future'-type RPG? Just wondering so i can set up m'character. Thanks!

Ronin

Unread postby Ronin » Thu May 08, 2003 7:41 pm

Why why why?? EVERY TIME

go to the ooc forum to join

and please check the rules stickied at the top of the page!

AnronTagutsi1987

Unread postby AnronTagutsi1987 » Thu May 08, 2003 8:38 pm

"Ahh, nice fresh...whats that smell?", Anron had just stepped off the small freighter that carried him from his hometown of New Philadelphia. He checked the adress on the data chip in his wrist. As he walked through Faetoh Maie he was amazed at all the new types of powersuits, alien species, and the machines,"All the pretty rich boys are here this season I gues." he thought to himself as he walked around. He finally found his new apartment after searching for a half hour or so.
" I hope you have better luck than my last tenent, he only made it for four days, heheheh.", he chuckled.
" Well, I hope I do to, now will you show me my room before I cut off your head.", Anron answered. As he walked up to his room, he saw the blood stained walls and floor. " You'd think with all the money he makes us pay he'd hie better cleaners, this can't be sanitary...". He looked on his wrist comm only to discover that his first battle was scheduled for three days later..."DAMN, I really have to start training for this thing." Anron walked into the sparring ring and didn't stop until 6 a.m. the next morning........

MatrixSynaptic

Unread postby MatrixSynaptic » Thu May 08, 2003 11:32 pm

(Little OOC Note: Faetoh Maie is the name of the battle event. Walking through it would result in you becoming a target for 249 other contestants that want the prize. The Cities name is Nova Romeo, if that's what you were thinking.)

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Fri May 09, 2003 12:23 am

Shadow Stalker, as she was often called, watced as participants prepared themselves for Faetoh Maie. She grinned her cat like grin and sniffed the air. The coppery scent of blood mingled with the stench of sweat and pollution. Her ears twitched and she turned her head. One of the merchants had apparently pissed of a contenstant and he was killed by the very weapon he had tried to sell. With a low purr, she stood, streached, and walked back to where "They" said she must stay untill 1) she dies 2) she wins her freedom. Even the feline part of her mind prefered the second choice.
She entered the small building and curled up on an over stuffed chair and sleapt the rest fo the night away. Only to awaken and realize, she had two more days untill it was time.

AnronTagutsi1987

Unread postby AnronTagutsi1987 » Fri May 09, 2003 1:05 pm

(OOC: THE STUPID THING ERASED MY ENTIRE POST, NOOO!)
Anron was bored. Anron was always bored. He had been sitting inside the coffee shop sipping some strong tea, and he was truly disappointed in the looks of the competition... at least the infantry types. It seemed that no one liked to fight hand to hand... "I guess they don't believe in getting to know their enemies before annihilating them...I better go buy a new gun, my old friends aren't going to be much of a help to me anymore.". Anron walked through the city, no longer amazed at the machina that steamed past, or the offworlders that casually passed by. He walked into one of the larger gunshops.
"Ello sir, can I help you wit somethin?"
"Yes actually, I need a gun. It has to fire in 3 burst shots, and be able to hold shotgun shells as well as .50 Caliber bullets. I'm also going to need a very light armor that can give me enough protection when moving from place to place. Oh, and I nee an attachable scope for the gun."
"Ahh, are you going to be in the battle tomorrow then? Well, I have the perfect gun and armor for you. The gun is a Smith and Western "Blue Silver", it has everything you asked for, and it can switch from three burst semi auto to fully automatic by a turn of a switch, and it has a thermal cooler built into it so overheating is of no consequence. Now onto the armor, It's made of a new metal, and is very tough against bullets, though mind you, with the machine guns and energy weapons some people have, it may not stand very much of a beating. Okay, thats going to cost yeh 2300 creds, but if you let my store sponsor you, I will give it to you for 1300, and I will take care of any and all repairs you need."
"Yea, whatever you say. I will probably be back after the tournament and get some repairs as well as some upgrades.". Anron took out his credstick, pay for his new stuff, and left. Later that night he sat in the coffee shop watching as the crowds began to disperse he thought about watching through the other two tournaments including the specialized infantry, and gathering a team together. If it could happen we would dominate, he allowed himself smiled slightly as he thought of that bastard who killed his friends watch as he and his team became known throughout the world... "That would be quite clutch...", Anron stood, and after paying for his tea left. As he fell asleep that night he saw his team standing above all others..." very clutch...", Anron fell asleep. Only one more day....

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=anrontagutsi1987>AnronTagutsi1987</A] at: 5/9/03 10:09:15 pm

Ronin

Unread postby Ronin » Fri May 09, 2003 6:50 pm

Brenk walked up to the firing range and pressed a button, a new target apeared and moved down the range to the selected distance, as he aimed with his rifle, being carefull to deploy the bipod a passerby commented "what a wuss, using a bipod on such a small rifle!"

The persons opinions changed when Brenk pulled the trigger.....

The paper down range was instantly shredded, in the space of 1.5 seconds it was filled with 25 5.56mm rounds.

Brenk cooly ejected the clip, nodding and talking to himself, "it seems to be running smoothly, I still need to make sure it connects to my armour properly"

Elementalist Daien

Just an intro.

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sat May 10, 2003 8:13 am

"Grrr..." A snarl from one of Nova Romeo's garages could be heard, together with a loud metalling clang.

Inside was one of Faetoh Maie's many contestants, civilian like many others, no special equipment... But it would seem he was at least talented on his own.

The snarl ended as soon as it ended, and the man stood up, his grey hair all tangled and him breathing heavily, tired by working so long on it.

"Come on, Nightwing... You never failed me once... Please..." he said, twinking the arm actuators. Jekar was one to repair everything on his own... Money was no problem. If you got out of Faetoh Maie alive, then there can't be any possible financial problems...

"Right... So this goes here and..." without wasting time, he continued working on his black and gray suit, hoping it would work before the next Power Suit battle... And more importantly, during.

AnronTagutsi1987

Re: Just an intro.

Unread postby AnronTagutsi1987 » Sat May 10, 2003 10:41 am

Anron was jogging through the city once again. He had grown to like Nova Romae, but he still was a little shy around the people. As much as he would like to get to know some of the other contestants, he didn't think it would be a very good idea because of the chance that they would be dead very soon. He took a break from his jogging to stop into the coffee shot, his now favorite spot in the city, to pick up a large tea. He walked over to the park in the center of the city and sat down... flashes of his old city penetrated deep into his mind, and he felt a pang of regret for not being with his friends when they were killed. "THATS IT! I have to go meet some new people. It doesn't matter who will die in the next few days. I need to have someone to at least train with. Maybe if I find someone we can figure out a way for us both to win, or at least for neither of us to die." Anron went back to the coffee shop to watch. He wanted to find people that would actually prove to be helpful throughout the battles ahead. He saw some that he would enjoy killing, and others that just didn't spike his interest. He sat quietly and continued watching.

Kuro Kodomo

Re: Just an intro.

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Mon May 12, 2003 11:47 am

Amyashia walked calmly into the coffee shop and ordered her favorite, a mocha late` with heavy cream. When her order came up, she took it to a table in the darkest corner of the shop. She eyed Anron with intrest.

thdarkgun

Argh! Fine, I'll head for the SECOND darkest corner... :P

Unread postby thdarkgun » Mon May 12, 2003 12:30 pm

Martin was already within the coffee shop, standing over to one side. He drank his coffee carefully, adding a number of mineral tablets to it as he sipped it. The nanobots could be very demanding when they wanted to be, and he had learned it was best to keep them 'happy.'

He did his best to keep his head down, any light getting beneath the hood would reflect off that horrible lens, and someone would notice... Someone would see, fear the danger they did not understand. Even as it was, a number of people he couldn't see through his hood were being traced by the more sensitive nanobots in the lens, targeted and traced. He had, partially, learned to ignore it, the targets that appeared on everyone he met... Others hadn't though. The lens, when the rest of his appearance did not, made others uneasy and uncomfortable, if not afraid. He couldn't sit down here either. If he were to lean against a wall or a chair back, the ever voracious nanobites in his shoulders would go to work, and soon the chair, or wall, or whatever, would fall victim to those tiny shredders, as would the cloak he wore so carefully.

IM: Dang, this is depressing...

thedarkgun

Unread postby thedarkgun » Mon May 12, 2003 12:31 pm

((Apparently I didn't put my password in right or something...)

Kuro Kodomo

Re: Argh! Fine, I'll head for the SECOND darkest corner...

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Mon May 12, 2003 12:55 pm

Amyashia's nose twitched with a new scent. Something harsh is this place of fragrant coffees. She looked around and spotted Martin alone, in the second darkest corner (lol). There was something not 'normal' about him, then again, she wasn't exactly normal her self. She pulled a small pouch out of her pocket and sprinkled a bit of the contents into her cup. Before long, a raspy sort of soft purr could be heard from her corner.

AnronTagutsi1987

Re: Argh! Fine, I'll head for the SECOND darkest corner...

Unread postby AnronTagutsi1987 » Mon May 12, 2003 2:03 pm

Anron was watching the girl watching him, only more subtly. He thought that she looked like she could put up quite a fight if need be. She suddenly seemed to perk up about something and look towards the [second] darkest corner of the room, Anron followed with his eyes, and noticed a very peculiar looking man in the corner. "Finally! Two people who actually look like they may know how to fight!". Anron liked to be alone, but sometimes having friends helped you out on the battlefield. He walked over to the girl, but it didn't seem like she noticed him, she was purring contentedly, completely in ignorance of Anron who felt a little uneasy about this whole situation. " Umm, Hello. My name is Anron, Anron Tagutsi."
The girl, who he finally recognized as Amyashia (from the fighter bios in the main library) seemed quite surprised to have him walk up to her like that. " I'm sorry if I startled you.", he said, " ...But I..I just wanted to know if you were going to participate in the infantry part of the competition? Ya know, an ally is very good ting to have, even if its a temporary truce...I...". Anron fell silent. He walked back over to his seat and stared into the corner, wondering if maybe that man would fight in the infantry division as well. Anron watched as he quietly sipped his tea.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Mon May 12, 2003 2:56 pm

"It's interesting to know that any of these people could potentially be your death." Jekar thought to himself as he walked in. His power-suit could be repaired later.

He'd have plenty of time, should he get through the infantry thing alive...

"Well, glad to meet you, potential killers. I'm your possible doom" he said, and without waiting for an answer, went to the bar to get a drink. Preferably a Vodka.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Tue May 13, 2003 12:05 am

Her eyes followed him back to his table. She finnished her drink, and followed him to the table. She seated herself directly across from him and cleared her throat, "You know my name, and you offer a truce. I'll agree untill it's just the two of us left. Me and you. Most call me Shadow Stalker. What do they call you?"

GameStar7

Unread postby GameStar7 » Tue May 13, 2003 2:41 am

OOC: I was almost left behind guys Image Also I have my own way of writing when RPing. Tell me if you have any problems with it. I italicize actions and descriptions, and bold what my character says. Just my way of trying to make things look nicer.

Kitari was standing in a long outdoor line in front of "Faetoh Maie" with the rest of her, so called, team behind her. There was 23 members altogether, each with there own styles of fighting. Everyone had exotic guns, strong armor and some kind of energy shield. She was the only one here with a sword and they secretly made fun of her because of it. At least that’s what she let them think. No one actually expected a sword wielder to make it far in the tournament, but she'd show them. Her face gave no hint of emotion, other than boredom to a slight degree. But deep down she was exhilarated about the upcoming events. So much in fact she didn’t feel like killing the guy in front of her who kept making goo goo eyes at her and cheesy come-ons. She smiled faintly at the guy then continued to ignore him again. Soon it was her turn and she walked under the outdoor registration area.

"Here’s your registration papers." The registration man looked at the group of people behind her all wearing similar headbands. "If you and the rest of them are a part of a team you'll have turn your papers in together." She sighed and started filling out her papers at a table to her right. One by one each of the team members picked up their registration papers filling them out. After collecting all the papers from the ingrates and turning them in, she dismissed the team allowing them to have the rest of the day off for themselves. They immediately left to go partying and have fun, whereas she decided to take a walk through the city and explore the sights.

AnronTagutsi1987

Unread postby AnronTagutsi1987 » Tue May 13, 2003 6:41 am

"Deal, Most people just call me Anron, I feel no need to be called anothing other than that.", Anron looked back into the corner, " Do you think we could use him as an ally too? I mean, it might make it a little more complicated in the final three, but we do have some competition out there, although it doesn't look like much right now". Anron turned to the corner to give a quick glance to the two men with guns pointed at each others heads. " Or what about that guy Jekar, he seems kind of weird, but he could make a good ally as well."

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Tue May 13, 2003 11:45 am

"There is something not "normal", as most would say, about the one in the corner. I have the feeling that he is not natural, enhanced maybe, not much unlike me." She gave off a slight growl and looked over in Jakar's direction, "As for him, I is a little too straight forward for my tastes. He looks a bit stringy..."

The Dark Gun

Not "Normal" is an understatement... Heh

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Tue May 13, 2003 12:39 pm

He finished his mineral fortified drink carefully.

IM: Blech, more metal than drink...

He had had to do this numerous times, but the metallic taste never sat well in his mouth. He returned the coffee cup and, still using the same hand and keeping the other hidden, he got a small glass of water.

IM: Well... It helps a little.

He noted the others there. He would have to fight some of them in the Game. He sighed, softly to himself.

IM: How many more times till I die, or perhaps win it all... Some day I must find an end, I cannot bear this murderous existance.

He was always in conflict with himself, the desire to live, the desire to be free... The desire to end this stunted, half-existance. He shook his head, slightly, but not enough to cause the hood over it to shift. He threw out the expendable styrafoam cup that he had drunk out of, and began to head for the door, as he did so he realize that the gesture he used to throw the cup had been a little too broad, and had shifted the cloak at the shoulder. Cursing to himself slightly, he began to shuffle out, as a hole, small at first, but rapidly enlarging, swept across the shoulder of his right arm, revelaing the somewhat spiked, metal plates below.

MatrixSynaptic

Re: Not "Normal" is an understatement... Heh

Unread postby MatrixSynaptic » Tue May 13, 2003 5:58 pm

Tom nearly walked directly into Martin as he left the shop, catching a quick glimpse of the spiky plates beneath the cloak. Geez, that guy look prepared... Tom thought.

He noticed the shop was a bit more occupied this night in particular than before, probably due to the fact that competition was drawing near and the combatants were coming out of hiding. A few faces he recognized form the street, a few from the arena. More than a few of them he remembered putting on the incapacitated list himself.

Ordering himself a cup of tea, Tom is greeted by a screen displaying his statistics. Deciding to actually put up with a SoliciTek this time, he takes the screen and scrolls through the data, reading up on some of the competitors coming up in this weeks matchings. Exhibition matches, eh? Wonder who I'll be facing off against. he thought to himself, lookimh around. It could be any one of these people, or even that person he nearly walked into on his way in. He wondered if he'd have to enter with his machine or on foot, but deciding to contemplate it later, Tom began to drink his tea when he was approached by someone with a question.

(Alright, someone interact, I promise I won't disappear. o_o; )

Kuro Kodomo

Yummy ^.^

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Tue May 13, 2003 7:41 pm

Amyashia watched Tom enter and order his tea. She gave a soft wink to Anron and walked over to Tom, with a purr and a smle she eyed him, "You a fighter?"

AnronTagutsi1987

Re: Yummy ^.^

Unread postby AnronTagutsi1987 » Tue May 13, 2003 8:22 pm

Anron chuckled slightly, he followed Amyashia over to Tom and stood silently as the two conversed. he then remembered Martin, he said goodbye to Amyashia and downloaded her number into his wristcom, and than ran out of the door to catch up with Martin. " Hi, My name is Anron, are you going to compete in the tournament?". Martin slowed down slightly, but seemed uneasy about talking to Anron, : Don't worry, I won't bite, but I can't say the same for the girl I was with!", Anron said, trying to lighten the tension between the two men. He looked around and then turned back Martin....

GameStar7

Re: Yummy ^.^

Unread postby GameStar7 » Tue May 13, 2003 8:38 pm

(OOC: Ok, people don't know here sword is made of diamond, whether they are worth a lot or not. They wouldn't think that till they saw the blade, and even then they might not be sure because of some of the things the blade has gone through. Obviously it wont be as worth as much as normal diamonds, but it would be an expensive sword, but without some pretty good (those people that tell the value of things) they wouldn't know. The people valuing the sword also might have some problems due to the reflective surface. It would be a very pretty sword though.

Also... if anyone is wondering, shes stopping outside the coffee place. I normally don't do this kinda thing, but I want her to have the chance to interact with people. It's up to you weather you even notice her.)

Kitari explored the city silently and to herself. It was a pain ignoring random passerbys admiring the sheer length of her sword. it was concealed in her decorated sheath, blue in color with silverish markings. It was strapped to her side and shoulder, aimed upside down for quicker and easier drawing of the blade. To make up for this, the sheath locked the hidden sword inside making sure it didn't just fall out. Once she was even stopped by a policeman but she was let go because her ID. She was sanctioned by the government and protected from such lesser laws. Heh... she could have gotten away with knocking out the cop afterwards for wasting her time. Even though it would have been fun, she was in a good mood and restrained herself.

She particularly enjoyed to stop and admire any natural scenery, mostly in the shape of parks or the zoo. She made her way into a new area filled with the smell of coffee beans and donuts. She didn't care for such trivial things, instead she would check out the park across the street. Watch the kids actually enjoying there childhood, much like she did before the experiment. She sat down on a bench in the sunlight to watch the children having fun, the breeze feeling good against her skin, if it could be considered skin anymore.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gamestar7>GameStar7</A]&nbsp; Image at: 5/13/03 8:39:51 pm

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Wed May 14, 2003 7:56 am

Jekar turned around, nursing a Vodka in his hands, and looked at the other people who looked at all like fighters. While he would have liked it if he got some allies, it was no problem. Let them, it will only be their death. Or maybe his, but that's how things were, and he wasn't going to bother changing them.

Instead, he stared intently with a cold glare at all the others. Every least bit of information would matter, even if little in the heat of the battle, and considering there were so many of them not there...

(I'll keep on posting. For a reason as yet indisclosed. =D)

MatrixSynaptic

Unread postby MatrixSynaptic » Wed May 14, 2003 3:13 pm

Tom looks to the woman that approached him and the man that followed.

'You a fighter?' she asks, as if it wasn't too hard to tell. His face had been in almost every ad the first time he competed since he was an instant celebrity due to his ferocity. 'Yeah, I'm a fighter,' he answers 'Why do you ask?'

The conversation continued for a few minutes while Tom drank his tea, eventually ordering a second when his first ran out. His mind wandered during the conversation, thinking about his life, his childhood, and his machine, the same one he could hear starting up outside the shop.

'.. The Hell!?' Tom shouted, leaping from his seat and running towards the door, seeing some punk kid trying to take off in his Skorp. Fuming with rage, Tom stormed over to the vehicle and nearly tore the kid from the seat and threw him to the street. 'What the Hell's the matter with you, huh?' he shouted at the kid. 'I..I just wanted to try it out.' the kid stammered, fear quite vivid in his face. 'Get out of here, punk.' Tom exclaimed as the kid got up and ran away. 'Geez, the nerve of these damn kids...' Tom said to no one in particular. He failed to notice the two from inside had followed him outside as well.

AnronTagutsi1987

Unread postby AnronTagutsi1987 » Wed May 14, 2003 4:47 pm

Anron heard the commotion down the stret, did a double take on Martin, and ran back to the coffee shop. " Another attempted robbery I guess.". Anron walked over and stood next to Amyashia...

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Wed May 14, 2003 9:44 pm

He hurried on, the cloak rapidly disintigrating. He cursed slightly, and picked up the pace, leaving the tatters of the cloak in a pile behind him as he leaped free, and then around a corner into an ally.

IM: God, that was close. This SUCKS. I hate looking like this.

He looked down at the tattered shirt and pants he wore. The shirt sleeves and shoulders were reduced to a semi-thick rope that went around his upper arm, and about half of the neck on the left side. The upper chest region was punctured with numerous holes, less around the stomache, and the upper part of his pants were whole, but the pants where more or less absent after the knees. Through every gap and hole could be seen metal plating, emerging, seemingly at random, surrounded by normal skin.

He did his best to slink queitly away, and get back to his home before anyone saw him.

GameStar7

Unread postby GameStar7 » Thu May 15, 2003 11:19 pm

Kitari witnessed the commotion outside the coffee shop with disinterest. It didn't seem like this city was going to be one where she could relax without disruption. She sighed lightly while getting up and made it to the street corner. If she couldn't get any peace, shed just go to her room. The walk sign changed and she made her was across the street. Suddenly, a speeding car trying to beat the light barreled forward at her. The sound of brakes could be heard screeching out as she was hit and rolled into the windshield and over the car, busting the windshield in the process. She hit the pavement with a limp thud surrounded by broken glass glittering in the sun. The driver got out of the car and ran to her screaming over and over, "Oh my god oh my god". He knelt down beside her trembling. "I'm SOOO sorry. I'm going to call a paramedic don't try and move."

A crowd was gathering as he pulled out his phone,dialed the number and called an ambulance. Her vision focused as she opened her eyes trying to figure out what was going on. "Your alive! Thank god, I'm so sorry, if theres anything I can do..." He trailed off as she sat up and coughed holding her jaw a lightly. My jaw is sore... she said wiggling it. She slowly stood up dusting herself off as the crowd stood there in amazement. Are you the one that hit me? She said looking over at the broken car with a tire trail behind it surrounded by smoke coming from the hood. The driver hung his head down. "Yes, I'm sorry if theres anyth" he was cut off as she slugged him in the face breaking his jaw and bruising an entire side of his face. Ok, don't worry about it, were even now. The ambulance came and the spectators moved aside letting the paramedics through.

They stopped in front of her. "Miss, where's the victim? We got a call a couple minutes ago that there was an accident here." She motioned over to the now unconscious driver laying motionless on the ground, then walked off heading towards her hotel room where her and the team were logged for the week. Yes, these cities were always to exciting for her taste. Giver her some peace and quiet any day.

MatrixSynaptic

Unread postby MatrixSynaptic » Tue May 20, 2003 8:16 am

Deciding that maybe being out on this bustling day a few days before a tournament isn't the best way to keep your stufff, Tom decides to head off for home, but not his one home, his family home.

As he pulled up to the mansion, Tom watched at the second floor balcopny window as his younger sister ran out, then back in, most likely on her way down. He hadn't been by his home in a while, so he's sure to get more of the same treatment. 'Tom! Tom!' the shouts began before he even got out of the machine. 'Hi Tom! Welcome back!' the girl called.
'Hey Sasha.' Tom said back, stepping from the vehicle and heading towards the house. 'Dad's at work right now and Mom's out with friends so Gerald's watching the house' Sasha said. Gerald was Tom's older brother. Having just turned 24 recently, he had taken the responsibility of watching the house when no one else was home. Gerald used to be a combatant and one of Tom's greatest rivals, but that all ended when Tom and Gerald faced off in the final area of a Mixed Match, Tom with his Scorpion Tail Blades and Gerald with his bladed power suit. Tom had severed the power supply and nearly finished him off when instead of slashing him, butted him with the handle, knocking him out.

Tom got to the door and was greeted by Gerald, who was holding the youngest brother, Francis, in him arms. 'Ah, so the infamous Score Brother appears again. Is he going to make it?' Gerald mused. 'I don't know, I almost got Machine-jacked.' he replied, heading into the house. Through all the years, the entire world changed. Companies came and went, products were introduced and disappeared and everything changed, everything except for one thing. That thing, was Vanilla Coke, of which there was an absurd amount of kept in stock in the Score residence, and it only made sense, since Tom's father had come to own 75% of the company, and Tom wanted some.

'We may be getting some visitors a little bit later, some people that were just stopping by, but they'll be pleased to be greeted by the only warrior Score.' Gerald said, following Tom. 'And they're looking for someone to represent them. This could mean more money if you do good.' He continued. 'I'll think about it.' Tom replied.

MatrixSynaptic

=\

Unread postby MatrixSynaptic » Mon May 26, 2003 10:40 am

OOC: C'mon people, post. Don't quit out on this. =\

To be edited later...

AnronTagutsi1987

Re: =\

Unread postby AnronTagutsi1987 » Tue May 27, 2003 3:17 pm

(OOC: sorry about the unexpected leave of absence, family emergency)

Amyashia and Anron walked back into the coffee shop, and began to discuss their plans for the tournament. First of all though, they had to make it through the first round one on one battles. Neither believed it would be a problem, but they were weary nonetheless. Now all there was for them to wait for the announcements of who they would be dueling. The sat back and drank their drinks quietly.

The Dark Gun

Re: This thingy

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Tue May 27, 2003 4:57 pm

*He had made it home without too much notice, as he was much faster than most of the humans about him, darting from one ally way to another, cautions about the route he took. He had had to to this before, and he was quite good at it, but he never enjoyed it. It was not too long before he managed a return to his meager flat, for he was ever a recluse.*

IM: Things did not go well today... I need to be more careful.

*He set out another brown robe in case he needed to go out again.*

IM: Dangit... Why don't they have nanocloth that can deal with this?

*He thought to himself, for about the thousandth time. The reason was actually rather simple, his nanobots were far to aggressive to work with any other kinds easily. Trying something like nano cloth, even if carefully made, would probably lead to eats destruction like normal fabric, or it being infestead with his nanobots, and becoming who knows what. He sighed to himself. There had to be more to life than this, somehow...*

Return to Other RPs