The Kingdom [join in the ooc]

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Kuro Kodomo

Re: Back to town...

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm

Marissa looked around at the group and headed towards the "Dragon's Bane".

"I'll be back in about an hour."

She caught Bunny's attention, "I Might have the herbs you need back at my place. That's where I'm heading if you want to tag along."

To the rest of the group she said, "If there's something you can't find in the market, stop by the Tavern, I might have it there."

((OOC: sorry about the MIA deal, I have a crapload of shizzy that i had to get done lately. Like a talent show I'm working for tonight. I most likely won't be on in the next day or so, But I'll try, sorry guys.))

Ronin

Unread postby Ronin » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:03 pm

Bren continued down the street, yelling behind him "ok, that sounds great, I'll meet you there in about an hour"

Bren continued into the market, going about his buisness try to get all the items he was looking for, he stored them all in a heavy backpack he bought, after this he continued on, to his fathers forge, as he aproached he heard the familiar sounds of metal striking metal, he pushed open the door yelling out as he came in "I'm home!", he was answered by a gruff shout from the forge, it was his father, hammering away at the head of a pitch fork, "where have you been, you left the shop unattended, a person could have just walked in and taken everything...... wait where did you get those clothes, where have YOU been, come on speak up, I haven't got all day!!"

Bren replies "I have been hired for a job with the..." he was cut off by his father who had heard him and started off on another tangent "A job!!!, who will help me at the forge, certaintly not your sister, we need you here, you can't go wandering off where ever you please!!!'
"father I have been hired by the king, I am supposed to help with something, you know about those people who were killed, this probably has something to do with that!"
his father replied to him, in an exasperated voice, sitting down on a nearby chair as he talked "yes... those were good people who died there.... but.... what if you are killed, your mother would die of grief, but, I guess I an not stop you, you are more than old enough to take care of yourself, you'd best leave now, I will break the news to your mother...."
Bren was relieved, he had not looked forward to telling his mother, "thank you dad, I will do my best to come back alive and well" with that he left, heading off towards the meeting place at the inn at a swift walk, hoping he would not be late....

WhiteWerefox

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:38 pm

Ensifer found everything he needed in an hour, mainly because he didn't have to barter for any of it. He headed to the tavern, intending to join up with everyone else, eating an apple with one of the plainer knives he was carrying.

(I'll update his posessions list as soon as I get it recompiled.)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:39 pm

Bunny smiled and folowed after him.

"Thank you sir knight," she said.

"I just need some basic herbs."

Ronin

Unread postby Ronin » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:50 pm

Bren steps into the tavern, and noticing that no one but marissa is there yet, he takes a seat at the bar and calls for an ale.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:07 am

The bartender quickly gave Bren some Pale Ale. She stood around waiting for her money.

Ronin

Unread postby Ronin » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:38 am

Bren hands the waiting bartender the money for the ale, plus a generous tip, he turned so he could see the door and waited for his companions, drinking his ale slowly.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:58 am

The bartender walks away to serve another customer.

WhiteWerefox

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:35 am

(For all intents and purposes, I'm going to assume that bunny's last post came before my last post, such that chronologicly bunny said what she did before Ensifer left to shop, and they went together. If there's a problem, lemme know and we'll straighten it out.)

Ensifer strode into the bar, his purchases sent back to the boat, and held the door for bunny to pass through.

"Milady, I would prefer it if you didn't call me a knight. It's not a position that I hold, and it would be in appropriate."

(Calling Bunny Milady seems an oxymoron when he's asking not to be called a knight, but milord and milady are genneral terms that can be applied to anyone. It doesn't make sense, but it's the way things are.)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:19 pm

Bunny turned red and laughed.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I've never seen a knight befor. And to be honest you looked like one to me."

She sat down at the bar.

Ronin

Unread postby Ronin » Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:46 am

Bren waved to his companions as they walked in, saying cherrfully "hello there, how was your shopping, I trust you got every thing you need?, please sit down and get a drink, its on me!"

Kuro Kodomo

No Under Age Drinking

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:48 am

Marissa laughed at the rest of the group. Behind the bar she had set her now full pack. She had filled it with several days worth of dry rations and two empty canteens.

She nudged the bartender, "Make sure you don't give the little one anything to strong, don't think she could handle it." She winked.

WhiteWerefox

Stop for a drink

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:16 am

"I'd like a bottle of Keyrisen, north vinyards, wine. 1522 pressing." Ensifer said to the barkeep. "If you don't have it, get someone to find it."

He sat with the rest of his comrads.

Ronin

Re: Stop for a drink

Unread postby Ronin » Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:29 am

Bren looks at Ensifer, raising his eyebrows, he then looks down at his small purse, he sighs and removes it from his belt tossing it to the busy barkeep, "use this to pay for the wine, and whatever the young lady wants as well, keep whats left over for your tip........ IF theres anything left over"

he turns towards Bunny and says "good thing I have more money on the ship.... heh...... so did you get all the herbs you needed?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:26 am

"Yes, I found some really good ones." She pulled out an ugly looking leaf. "This ones good for fevers. It helps to break them quick."

Bunny stared into her pack and smiled.

"I think that I'm all set. I know how to use these pretty good. But to be honest I've only ever used them on Horses. But I'm sure it will work for people to."

Ronin

Unread postby Ronin » Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:07 am

"well, if I start neighing any time soon, it'll be safe to say that its a horse only medicine...."

Bren quickly gulped down his ale slamming the mug back down he got up and headed for the door yelling behind him, "I am heading back to the ship, I'll meet you there ok? don't be late!"

he walked briskly back to the ship enjoying what would porbably be his last time in his home town for a while, when he reached the ship, he dropped off his new equipment and went back to sitting on his bunk and practicing with the throwing knives....

(oc will this help add up to my ability to throw knives?)

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:10 am

[OOC: Yes. Exactly.]

WhiteWerefox

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:39 pm

Ensifer spent a little time appreciating his beverage... It really was fine stuff. He felt a little bad about Bren forking up for the drink, but he'd pay him back at the ship. A nice guy, that Bren.

"So, most of your experience is with horses? I'd have figured you'd be more adept with lacunae."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:13 pm

(Im not sure what lacunae is could you tell me? Thanks.)

"I've spent most of my life on a farm rasing horses. My. . ." she stopped short and then smiled. "Uh the person who owned the ranch raised them for soldiers mostly."

Bunny felt bad about not telling them more about herself.

"I've always had a good relationship with animals." She said standing. "I suppose I'll go back to the ship. I'm getting tired." She stood up and walked out of the bar and back towards the docks.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:40 pm

Marissa watched Bunny leave and felt that she should follow her to make sure that nothing happened to her. She grabbed her bag and left.

WhiteWerefox

Back to the boat

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:08 pm

(Acutally, lacunae is the completely wrong word. Doesn't even sound like the one I should have used, and I must have been sleep and or oxygen deprived to use it. Lacunae is the plural of lacuna, which is a small gap or space. I should have said Lagomorphae, which is the plural for lagomorph, which is the scientific nomenclature for hares, pika, rabbits, and bunnies in genneral.)

Ensifer mused over his drink for a few minutes, considering Bunny's response. He finnished the glass, capped the bottle, and strode over to the bar.

"Where ever you found that bottle, have another sent to the boat docked at pier seven, starboard." He dropped a sizeable amount of coin on the table. "It's the big ship, you'll know it when you see it. Have it stowed in Ensifer's quarters."

He left the bar then, and returned to the ship. For once, he felt comfortable walking the streets... probably because he no longer had to fear guards assailing him for carrying a weapon.

Geocsuppi

Re: Back to the boat

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:21 am

[OOC: People when talking out of character remember the ooc thing. It messes with the rythm of a post. And can be confusing. Okay once everyone is on the boat we can start stuff. You have 80 game seconds. Starting now, I'll count the seconds.]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 4/2/03 7:58:15 pm

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:05 pm

Marissa boards the boat and heads directly for her cabin.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:46 pm

Bunny got on the boat following Marissa.

Ronin

Are we dead yet?

Unread postby Ronin » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:44 am

(oc,been a while since last post, is geo dead or something?)

WhiteWerefox

Re: Are we dead yet?

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:27 am

(((OOC: I don't know, but the RP certainly will be unless someone posts.)))

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:55 pm

((OOC:He's not dead, just waiting for somebody to post something. Every one needs to get on the bnoat))

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:42 pm

[OOC: Exactly. Werefox, I think we're only waiting on you. And one other thing, what do the semingly random letters under my name mean?]]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 4/9/03 2:15:59 am

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:09 am

((OOC: Damn, he told you! *Hint hint* postie!))

WhiteWerefox

Ah-HEM.

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:47 pm

(((OOC: The hell you're waiting on me: "He left the bar then, and returned to the ship." It's in my last post. Are you even reading these? Do I need to underline signifigant passages? Do you require an english tutor?)))

Ronin

RE: Ah-HEM.

Unread postby Ronin » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:56 pm

((oc, no need to get huffy now!))

WhiteWerefox

Re: Ah-HEM

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:01 am

(((OOC: If you have a problem with my attitude, AIM me about it. Otherwise, please don't waste any more replies than necessary in this 230 post glob of nothing-happening.)))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=whitewerefox>WhiteWerefox</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/10/03 1:03:48 am

Geocsuppi

Re: Ah-HEM

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:31 am

[OOC: Gomenasi Whitewerefox. When I posted I just thought okay once everyone posts themselfs going to the boat I'll go. Forgive me. There is still no need to be so, insulting. It was mearly a lapse in memory. Now Whitewerefox this is a good time for character interaction where characters talk amoungst each other.]

With everyone on board the captin stepped out of his quarters and told a crewmen to set sail. The saild filled with wind and everyone felt the boat jolt into movement. Within a matter of seconds the shore was but a distant sight. Another crewmen sat down at a table in the galley. He was playing solitar as the cook made his sepicalty, gruel. They saved money in food aprently. The ship had many rooms, everyone had their own 3x5 room, there was a galley obviously, the captain's quarters, the hold, and a another room which no one had seen. There was a lock over the door that entered into the room. It was just below the hold.

Kuro Kodomo

And...We're back!

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:41 pm

Marissa slumped down on to her bed in the tiny room that would be her's untill they arrived. She sighed,

"This is going to be one hell of a trip."

WhiteWerefox

Re: And...We're back!

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:19 pm

Once he got back to the ship, Ensifer spent most of his time prancing up and down the deck, familiarizing himself with Whenwindle and the various daggers he procured.

The trip wouldn't be too bad. He had enough space to sleep and keep his stuff. The gruel wasn't thinned down. He handn't seen any stuck up nobility recently. His compatriots didn't seem to be too insufferable.

Plus he had two bottles of his favorite pressing in his quarters, and enough blades to make a pincusion out of anyone who'd get between him and them. This trip was definitly looking good.

Ronin

Unread postby Ronin » Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:28 pm

Brent finished playing with his sharp objects for a while, leaving all his weapons except for his two hidden daggers behind, he walked to the bow of the ship, leaning over the rail to feal sea spray on his face.

He like sailing, and he basked in the sun while staring at the waters passing by, seeing the different sea animals he had learned of, and eaten, at home, and thought of what would come ahead.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:15 pm

Bunny flopped down on her bed and smiled to herself as she looked up . She soon found herself drifting off to sleep with her staff in her hand.

Ronin

sailing, somewhere, out, I think geo mite be dead again

Unread postby Ronin » Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:17 am

Brent got tired of watching the sea after a while, so he decided to go down to the galley and see what was cooking.

After grabbing a bowl of gruel and, after seeing what they had to drink, pulling out one of his flasks of brandy and sipping a little of it, he sat down and ate his meal....

((Geo, your not posting much, hopefully your just a little busy, and aren't gonna drop the rp))

Kuro Kodomo

He's waiting for all of us to do something.

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:59 am

Marissa's stomach growled, loudly. She rolled her eyes and sat up from the bed, "Why now? I was just falling asleep..." She grumbled to herself. She streched out as best she could in the confined quarters.

After wandering around for a good thirty minutes she found the gally. After somehow managing to keep a whole bowl and a half of the "Gruel" down, she headed back topside to see what the weather was like.

((OOC: I think he's just waiting for us to do something that really involves him. He can't really do anything untill we interact with an NPC. Or maybe he just want's us to interact with each other.))

WhiteWerefox

I'm waiting for all of us to do something.

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:55 pm

(((OOC: I'll refrain from comment. Most of them aren't happy ones. Ok, just one. It's his job to keep things moving, not ours.)))

Ensifer stook a seat across from Brent with a bowl of very cheap gruel and a glass of very expensive wine.

"Well, Brent," he said after sampling his meal. "Looks like our food matches our accomodations. Hows the trip so far?"

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs