The Shroud of Dark Mist

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Arr.

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:13 am

Ezekiah pricked his ears as he heard the slightly familiar voice of that.... Hereti, was it? The sound had come from the main hall, not very far from where he was, and he thought perhaps this would be just the perfect moment to get to know exactly WHO this mysterious person was working with. After all, such information could prove valuable, especially if this organization would be recognized by his superiors.

Heading over there in a pace slightly faster than normal, Ezekiah made his way over to the main hall.

saberlock

all come together

Unread postby saberlock » Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:06 am

Daniel was walking through the building when he suddenly heard someone yelling. He didn't recognise the voice, but he hardly knew anyone here anyway. Deciding not to pay attention to it, Daniel walked on.

A little farther down the hall, he spotted a man walking. The man caught his attention, for he wasn't dressed in the standard Hellsing uniform. When Daniel came closer, he realised this was one of the men he had seen yesterday.

"Hey, you!"

Daniel paced toward the man. Why the hell would this guy be in the Hellsing base?

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: all come together

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:20 am

Ezekiah froze in his tracks as he heard the man call for him. As he waited for the man to introduce himself he crossed his arms and frowned. Considering how the man dressed, he was obviously just one of the goons of Hellsing, was he sent to fetch him for something?

"<span style="color:green;">Yes?</span>" He growled with a deep voice as the man came close to him.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:55 pm

"You're one of those guys in the fight last night, right?"

Daniel asked. Without waiting for an answer, he continued.

"Yeah you must be him. I've seen you trough my scope. There's some things I want to know about you. First of all, who are you, and who let you in here? You're not with Hellsing, I can tell..."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:22 am

((OOC - Yay, new emoticons! Image Image Image ))

Ezekiah felt the urge to just ignore the young man, but, what harm could it do?

"<span style="color:green;">Yes, I was in that...fight yesterday.</span>" He scoffed at the notion, that hadn't been a fight, it'd only been a regular cleanup, but of course a Hellsing goon would think otherwise.

"<span style="color:green;">I am Ezekiah Jenard of the 13th Division of Iscariot, sent here on a mission from the Holy Catholic Church. I was led here by your superiors and was requested to aid your little organization in it's work. That is all you need to know.</span>"

Taking a deep breath, Ezekiah continues, now in a more angered tone.

"<span style="color:green;">For once I will overlook this sidestep from courtesy, but you'd do well to introduce yourself before asking any questions, as some people might find that a bit...</span>" Ezekiah smiles to reveal rows of sharp teeth. "<span style="color:green;">offensive.</span>"

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:55 am

"Iscariot?"

Daniel immediatly recognised the name

'Why would they need help from Iscariot? Something big must be happening if they're this desperate!'

"The pope's lackeys eh? I don't know what your business here is, but they must be really hurting for help if they'd hire the likes of you. The name's Daniel Shurim. And you are right. I don't need to know more. Good bye sir."

Daniel walked away.

'An Iscariot agent? Inside the Hellsing building? This is very unusual, to say the least... I'm going to have to do some more asking around to find out what's going on here. It might not be my business, but I'll see what I can find out. One thing's for sure, that Ezekiah guy isn't going to be any help...'

Daniel thought, as he continued walking towards his commander's office.

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:36 pm

*Sanders*

*Greets Daniel as he enters.*

"Good afternoon, soldier, what is it you require?"

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:19 pm

Daniel saluted, and began to speak.

"Sir, there are some things I've been meaning to ask. Last night, during the battle, I have seen a few unknown men, fighting the ghouls with us. This confused me a bit, for they didn't seem to be Hellsing agents. Then, when I was on my way here, I met one of these men in the hallway. He claimed to be working for the Vatican! What could possibly be reason enough, if I may ask, to let someone like him in here?"

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:30 pm

*Sanders sighs*

"I am afraid that things have gotten very bad. The recent episode has left us weaker than we have been in a long time, and F.R.E.A.K. populations are still not quelled as much as we would like. With this recent emmergence, whatever otherwordly power acted with those ghouls last night, we need all the help we can get, though it pains us all to be forced to do it. There will be a mission for them, and very likely some of you tonight."

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:58 pm

"Understood sir. I will wait for my orders."

Daniel saluted again, and left the room.

'That didn't clear up much... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how this turns out...' he thought, as he walked back to his room.

The Dark Gun

Nightbetter?

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:48 pm

*And so time passed. The morning waxed to noon, and waned to dusk. A number of people recived notes stating simply:*

"You have an assignment, report to the secondary command room in one hour."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Much better... :D

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:45 pm

Ezekiah had slowly learned the outline of the mansion and had met with several goons like that one, although they'd hardly been as talkative.

Apparently the Iscariot had a bad reputation in the Hellsing, he oh so wondered why. Smirking for himself, he headed back to his room, deciding perhaps to do something better with his time.

However, as soon as he opened the door, he found to his surprise a small note lying on the table. He walked over to it and picked it up, examining it closely.

When he finished reading what was on it he crumbled it up in his palm and threw it at the wall in disgust. "You have an assignment," huh? Well, he'd never...

He stomped off through the corridors, making as much noise as he could.

saberlock

Re: Much better... :D

Unread postby saberlock » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:21 pm

Daniel spent the rest of the day in his room, resting a bit, and reading a book. Early in the evening, someone knocked on his door. He opened the door, and received a small note from someone, who left without speaking.

'You have an assignment, report to the secondary command room in one hour.'

The message was short, but enough. Daniel hoped he'd learn more about those strangers. He put his uniform on, and left for the command room.

JoshuaDurron

Home is Nowhere = Being gone....

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:31 pm

Hereti took his note and looked it over. He had yet to learn much about his compatriots as of yet, but they knew even less of him, so presumably it came out even. Now, however, his talents were being called on, and he grabbed his gunbelt and spear, and headed out.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Home is Nowhere = Being gone....

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri May 02, 2003 10:38 am

Ezekiah quickly found his way to the room where the briefing would be. He didn't bother knocking, but slammed open the door and pointed a finger at this so-called second commander.

"<span style="color:green;">...</span>" Suddenly he was lost at words. He stood there for a moment, just pointing at the man until he sat down in a chair a bit grouchingly.

"<span style="color:green;">Well, aren't the others coming soon?</span>" He growled finally.

((OOC - C´mon you guys, don't let it die!))

The Dark Gun

Re: Home is Nowhere = Being gone....

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sat May 03, 2003 11:29 pm

Sanders looked at Ezekiah, measuringly.

"I do not know. For some reason they have yet to arrive. This is not a good start."

He paced slightly.

IM: Where could they be?

Previous

Return to Other RPs