Forgotten Legends (Full Modified Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Elementalist Daien

Re: Forgotten Legends (Full Modified Philsys RP)

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:08 am

"... What?"

Rainne was quite confused here. A crystal, calling out to someone? Or was that a voice? But...

"Uh... Hmmm. Obviously, we have to find out what's going on with the crystal and the demon. How is the question."

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:46 pm

"Except you probably have a problem with me stealing a crystal?" Ethra giggled a bit and dashed on ahead, walking backwards ahead of them. "But do you realyl think that cave has anything to do with this? Oh and did any of you hear where that cave was?"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:00 pm

Biting her lip, Chiere shook her head to indicate that she had not, in fact, heard anything about the cave's location. "H-how does a...c-c-crystal...sp--call out?" She paused for a moment, looking curious. "And wh-what would it te-, say? It...n-n-needed...help?"

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:14 pm

Ethra stopped moving and jumped carefully into Chiere's arms, putting her head on her shoulder and put her mouth right next to Chiere's ear whispering the two simple words she heard "Help me."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:23 pm

Chiere startled as she caught Ethra, eyes growing wide.

Help me...a weeping cry on a shattered night, when broken wings first flew to light...

Ethra could feel Chiere's whole body shaking, and could probably surmise she might accidentally drop her. A look of terror crossed Chiere's face as her pupils contracted into pinpoints, giving her eyes a strange, alien look to them.

Edited by: pd Rydia  Image at: 1/23/03 8:34:16 pm

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:42 pm

Ethra quickly let go of Chiere and stood on the gronud in front of her, gazing into Chiere's eyes. "Chiere? Are you alright?"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:37 pm

"N-y-y-y-y-y-yes..." she stammered shakingly. Slowly her eyes grew into focus, and she clutched her cloak around her tightly. "I-I-I-I'm f-f-f-f-fine..."

Oh, how she wished the visions would go away! But cold a forever companion, to stay, to stay...her mind would always be haunted, as it always had been.

Chiere's head dropped to the ground. "M-m-m-mayb-b-b-be w-w-w-we should...f-f-find out ab-b-bout the d-d-d-diamond..."

Help me...!

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:59 pm

Dreckard didn't like the odds of himself wandering out to a random cave to find a demon. So, he decided to go get himself some food instead, so he began walking toward the inn.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:51 am

"hMmm.. I don't know if any of these people would know things like that.. about where the Lord gets his possessions.. but I guess it's worth a try... hm.. there was a bar at that inn right? Maybe we should go back there." Though that really wasn't a question to Ethra, as she started to walk in the direction of the inn.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:08 pm

"Well, Ethra, it would be a good idea, but you know how rumours are. You wouldn't know if they're sending you the right way or the other side of the country."

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:24 pm

Ethra giggled, "Whispers of the little people are better than the crap of the rich."

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:25 pm

"... Goes without saying"

"Thing is, we can't really trust all these rumours..."

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:05 pm

"Well what do you want to do? Wait until a demon suddenly appears breathing flame and looking all dark and scary? Better to find a demon than have it find you, besides, nothing better to do anyway."

Edited by: Dark Xia at: 1/25/03 11:17:18 am

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:10 pm

Dreckard and the ladies made their way back to the inn in short enough order, coming in Dreckard first, and the ladies second. They were assaulted by stares from the bartender and various customers for a moment, then went back to their drinks and talk.

(The GM can't spell in the morning. ^_^;;; )

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nakibe>Nakibe</A] at: 1/25/03 3:35:26 pm

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:44 pm

Ethra jsut gave a smile to those starring, then whispred to the other girls, "So.... how do we go about asking for info? Eh whatever... we'll try the slightly subtle way rather than yelling otu the question." Ethra sat down on a stool at the bar. "Hya bartender... what drink can I get for 50 dram? Or could I ask ya for info about a certain cave I've been hearing about for that price."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:34 pm

Chiere slid in after Ethra, unnerved by all the stares, and remaining silent. Glancing around, she kept a wary eye on the inn and its patrons, ready to bolt at the slightest provocation if the need be...

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:37 pm

Ethra gave Chiere a small whisper, "Did you get your fill at the bar, or do you want anything here Chiere?"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:55 pm

"It's okay...I'm not hungry..."

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:49 pm

Dreckard walked over to the bar, and promplty ordered whatever was cheapest on the menu. He would choke it down if necessary.

Dreckard then looked at a man in the corner. He hated people like that. Just to spite him, he looked at him astrally, looking to see something.

Edited by: Squintz Altec&nbsp; Image at: 1/25/03 3:41:14 pm

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:10 pm

Dreckard looked at the man astrally and found nothing too much. A bit of excitement tinged the man's aura, and perhaps just a tad bit...

The man's hood moved. He was looking right back at Dreckard, apparently using some astral scanning of his own.

The man looked curiously on the astral at Dreckard and the assembled folks. Something was bothering him, but he wasn't quite sure what.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nakibe>Nakibe</A] at: 1/25/03 5:15:53 pm

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sat Jan 25, 2003 7:08 pm

Dreckard looked back at the man. Something was up with him. Men didn't hide their identity for no reason. Something was up, and he wanted to know. Now.

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:24 pm

As the odd staring contest continued, the bartender said "Well, I got beer, if ya want that. Cave? Can't remember a thing about any caves right now." And with that, he looked at Ethra meaningfully.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sat Jan 25, 2003 11:09 pm

"Here's the payment for the beer, oh and keep the change." Ethra slide over 100 dram to the bartender. "I'm sure there's enough there to buy some medicine to help your memory."

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Sat Jan 25, 2003 11:57 pm

The bartender looked at the money for a mooment, then nodded. "Well, a couple o my customers went out t' investigate day before yesterday. Told me they was goin somewhere west. t'wasn't far, either. They'd packed light, sayin somthin about th' thing bein in one of the nearby caves." At that the tender shrugged and sighed "prolly was a bit further away 'n they thought, is all. 's gotta be it."

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:44 am

Meanwhile, a black furred kimari was walking down the street, a mane of long black hair braided tightly behind her. A rather large battleaxe was strapped to her back and two long swords were at each of her sides. Quietly the creature surveyed her surroundings, the town itself was a bit unfamiliar to her, though she felt quietly confident that someone would be kind enough to allow the nomadic warrior into their home for a night.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:23 am

Rainne blinked. Ethra was being... Quite surprisingly successful. She made note to ask her some tricks later.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:56 am

(by the way.. is it getting to be about 5 O'clock?)

Ethra gave a smile of thanks to the Bartender, and dropped another 10 Dram. "G'day to you sir." Ethra got up and looked to Rainne with a smile of Success.

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:44 pm

From one of the further corners of the bar, a red and white striped Kimari stood up and started out the door. Glancing at Sherah as he left with his storm grey eyes, he started down the road.

(OOC: Yeah, it's about 5, 5:30 or so currently)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nakibe>Nakibe</A] at: 1/26/03 11:51:16 am

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:53 pm

Glancing up at the sun Ethra curses. "Hey! take care you two! I have to go! I'll be back soon!" Ethra flies out the door and sprints down the street, running to the lord's mansion.

Must be on time.. must be on time...

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:59 pm

Dreckard paid for his meal and stared at the hooded man some more. Deciding it was pretty useless, he finally slipped out of the bar portion of the inn. Dammit. I guess I'll look for this cave tomorrow...

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:33 pm

Shivering slightly, Chiere edged closer to Rainne. "Wh-what...is she going to d-do?" she asked, watching the spot where Ethra had disappeared.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:58 pm

"Hmm... Well, I don't really know. But I guess we should just do as she says and wait for her."

Rainne looked down at the Tilan. Why was she so afraid...?

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:05 pm

"Oh...okay..."

Chiere collapsed into a seat, slumping down into it as if to disappear from sight. Her appearance didn't give any hints to Rainne as to what she was afraid of...except for the fact that her eyes kept slipping out of focus, as if she were looking at something...just slightly beyond view.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:18 pm

Rainne nodded at nothing in particular, glad that she just took her advice, but decided to ask her what she was afraid of.

"Listen, can you tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help? Why are you so afraid...?

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:24 pm

"Hm.." Sherah noticed the other kimari leave and turned towards the bar, noting it as a hospitibal place. Quietly she walked in, not interested in drawing any attention to herself and quietly spoke to the tender.

"Pardon me friend, but would you be able to provied me with lodging for the night?"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:31 pm

Chiere's eyes snapped back into focus, growing a little wide as she stared at Rainne. A long silence ensued, until Chiere managed to get the courage to whisper out:

"N-n-n-nothing. I'm f-f-f-f-fine...r-r-rea--, h-h-honestly..."

She closed her eyes and looked at the ground, hoping Rainne wouldn't ask anything more. How could she understand? How could Chiere explain? She had tried to explain in the past...she'd learned from such experiences.

Chiere rubbed the side of her face, eyes closed and mouth pulled into a grimace. If Rainne looked closely at the spot Chiere was rubbing, she could see something she never had noticed before...a scar traced from Chiere's cheekbone down to the side of her mouth. Hairline thin and pure white, the scar nearly blended in completely with the rest of Chiere's face.

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:33 pm

The red-striped Kimari looked at Sherah a bit oddly as she asked her question. He growled a bit, not rudely, but more annoyed by being stopped. "No," he said with a slight accent. Sherah could tell that this wasn't quite a friendly man.

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:08 am

Meanwhile, Dreckard had the odd feeling that he was being watched in his dealings. Maybe it was nothing.

Or perhaps not, as a shocked gasp came from somewhere behind Dreckard.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nakibe>Nakibe</A] at: 1/27/03 11:42:48 pm

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:38 am

Dreckard increased his grip on his staff, and continued on his way. Damned if he would get scared.

Aw, hell. He got scared. "WHO IS IT?" He demanded, holding his staff out in front of him.

Edited by: Squintz Altec at: 1/28/03 7:18:57 pm

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:22 am

"WHO.... or WHAT are YOU? And why have you come here?" asked the hooded figure, that was now standing in plain sight, rather than trying to hide. By the way he was standing, this guy expected some sort of fight.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs