Training Arena [open]

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Nekogami

Training Arena [open]

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:37 pm

o_o This is an RP for mindless fighting. Why? Because I like mindless fighting and I like describing moves and what now. ;;;>.> Right so... The rules are: 1) No Instant Killing. If a char dies in here, it means nothing, the leave the battle a little bruised but alive. The Fairies make it that way. 2) No Godmoding. That is the combatants choose/ask someone to mod the battle. You don't have to use Phil-sys unless everyone agrees to it. But no "Haha, you can't hit me because I'm leet!" Use some discretion so it's fun. 3) It's just a mindless thread unlike Colloseum which has....something. I dunno. 4) Don't take forever (3+ days unwarned) to post. It's annoying.

Raptre twirls his axe. "All right I want one challenger. Free for all. Magic allowed. First one to 0 HP wins. Loose based Phil-sys. Toss of coin decides first hit. After move, state the stats of the move. Nekosan moderates." He points his axe to Neko sitting int he mod box.

"Hi. Yeah so if you guys cast fireball or something tell me if it's (d6+12) or whatever so I can make this fair. Same goes if you're making up a move."

"Hey, you think this is going to work?"

"What?! Are you kidding it's senseless violence and showoffery is encouraged! How can anyone pass up on that?"

Choark

Re: Training Arena [open]

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:03 pm

The open ground in front of Raptre was suddenly filled with a mass of blue hair, tanned muscles, blue ninja trousers and a yellow T-shirt, all rolling across the floor.

With a Crash, the mass was stopped by a rock and the barbarian ninja jumped up and beamed a smile.

"Hey Hey! Names Choark! Barbarian Ninja! Offical mouse catcher and number one spaz!" The young man lifted the Warhammer from his back effortlessly and swung it around, making a nice 'Whoosh' sound in the air. Around it small blots of lightening crackled.

"I hear ya taking on challengers! Well I'm here now so lets fight! No need for a coin toss, ya get the first move!"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/3/03 4:04:30 pm

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:30 pm

Raptre grinned and twirled his axe again. "Whoah, confident." He flapped his wings a few times. "I like that in a challenger."

With that he crouched low then sprung into the air, whipping up a little dust from the dirt arena floor. He grasped his ice axe tightly Raptre and flew until his bumped his head into the rafters 50 feet up and fell down towards his enemy like a buzzsaw.

[Razor Spin - 3d6+n (n = per 10 feet of aerial height) *Neko does the calculations* 11 points of Damages to Choark. *Waves to Scott who has taken place in the rafters* ^_^ Hey, tell me if Choark wants to block or something o_o;; though he's tough and likely not too.]

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:43 pm

As the man dived down towards him, Choark grinned. He never expected to go against a guy who could fly! Standing his ground, eager to see how powerful this man was, Choark lifted his Warhammer up to meet the blow of Raptre.

The Axe smached down onto the barbarians weapon and forced him to kneel on the ground to brace himself. Finally, he gathered his strength and pushed the warrior off, away from him.

Some blood poured down his forehead, a result of that little tussel.

"Alright! Thats the way to be!" With another spin of his Warhammer, Choark charged forward to meet Raptre as he landed, grinning all the way, and swung his Warhammer round...

( Move is a normal swing which is (off my sheet) Swinging - 37+2d4 (39-45)

(Scott waves back: Hey Hey Amanda! Don't worry about Choark, the likely hood of him standing defensive is very slim indeed ^_^ eheheh and this is fun idea )

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:00 pm

Raptre held his axe out in front of him to deflect the hit but Choarks sheer strength was a enough to knock the dracogriff of his feet and backwards 3 feet. He landed with a thud.

[Ouchies! 26 damage to our Raptre. o_o Choark's a strong bloke. I think if Raptre wants to win he's going to have to change his strategy, don't you Scott?]

Raptre shook his head. "Warhammers....Man, Tessei was right, the do pack a punch. Raptre inhaled deeply and breathed a stream of ice 3 feet wide under Choark's feet attempting to slip him up more than hurt him. "Take a seat, Master Mousehunter!"

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:12 pm

( Scott: Honestly in a one to one melee fight choark seems to have it made. However, if any tactics are involved then... )

Choark suddenly slid on his ass once again and looked annoyed and thumped the floor.

"Stop getting in the way of our Fight!"

( Scott : ... Then yeah, he's pretty much screwed. I think you managed to detain him. Turn goes to you - though he is attempting to crack the ice )

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/3/03 5:15:16 pm

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:02 pm

(Neko: Choark may good a godly fighter but....he's as dumb as a box of rocks.)

Raptre grinned and tapped his axe on the ground as Choark started chiseling away at the ice. Raptre tilted his head back and inhaled deeply again. This time his target was Cho's hands and forearms.

(Neko: I think the dracogriff is catching on. No hands, not warhammer.)

[13 points of cold damage, 2 inch thick encasing of ice on Choark's hands and arms]

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:30 pm

The barbarian shivered and tried to scratch his head and smacked the ice against it. He wasn't a smart man, but he knew when he was at a disadvantage.

To, perhaps, everyones surprise though, the man smiled.

( Scott : -_- Oh boy. He's got that "I have a cunning plan" look about him. )

"Rrrrright!"

Using the ice on the floor as a sort of ice rink, the ninja skidded towards his oppenent, and held his hands up, ready to hit the man. He was using the ice like gloves.

(Scott : Or boxing gloves, if he knew what boxing was 6_6;; Amanda. I hope your guy isn't a pretty boy who dislikes hits to the face... )

As soon as he got to the edge of the ice he lauched at the man, puling his arm back and went for a good hit to the nose.

So its a punch, which is 6_6 *looks up at rules of unarmed*.. Str = 7, unarmed = 2, so thats (9)*2+1d6 or 18 + 1d6 ... though I don't know if the ice will count to extra damage.

( Scott: PS Choarks at 59HP right bout now... in case you wanted to know )

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:43 pm

Raptre watched in horror as ther Gre'Parthian hurtled toward him. The contact of the ice laden fist sent him hurtling 10 feet back. He dug a small trench in the floor.

Oh man. 24 points of damage....Let's look at the scores. L'Sarithe is taking a beating at 15 HP while Choark is holding strong at 59 HP. Raptre's ice strategy backfired but let's see how he counters this devastating blow, Scott!

Raptre's face was cut and bruised. He could feels the blood seeping from the wound but inside him the dragon raged and griffon was indignant. He spread his wings and took to the skies again. "You are really dangerous up close!" Raptre spit on some blood. He looked up into the rafters and raises his hand as if he were holding something. The moisture in the air crackle and coalesced slowly at first then with increasing speen into a 3 foot long icicle.

"EAT THIS!" He he reared back then pitched the ice arrow at Choark. The arrow caught Choark just above his left hip and slightly in his side. There was a sickening wet sound as the ice tore flesh. Now Choark hand to contend with the melting ice on his hands and a spike in his side.

Oh MY GODDESS! That's so ewy! *covers her face* 16 damage to Choark and I think I'm going to barf!

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:52 pm

Choark bit into his lip as he feel to his knees, not wanting to scream out in pain. To his credit he was still up but the effort was extorandary and it was showing as sweat and blood poured down his face..

The barbarian ninja looked down at the huge spike in his side the only thought of his was to get it out, even if he couldn't remove it with his hands.

He looked up to Raptre and smiled at him, one eye closed through effort. "Heh. Be back to you in a second." With that he hurled himself downwards, forcing the spike up through his body. He then rolled and broke it off and stopped.

Panting, on his hands and knees, Choark strained as blood flowed from his wound.

( Scott: Well thats not fun O_o .. well okay it is considering he's enjoying himself but.. eeeeeew! Well my Choark ain't moving much this round. To you Amanda.)

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:03 pm

( *looking ill* This battle is getting more and more brutal folks! What will Raptre, Lord of the Ice, do now? Is Choark, the Babarian Ninja of Gre'Parth, INSANE! *bites her lip*)

Raptre huffed and puffed as he watched Choark. "He's so strong..." he said to himself. "No. This isn't the time for mercy!"

He he raised his hand again and formed another wicked ice shard. "I HAVE YOU NOW, HUMAN! GRAH!" With another mighty grunt, he launched the frigid missile at the downed Gre'Parthian.

This time the arrow took a notch out of Choark's shoulder close to his head.

( HOLY TUNARE! *covers her eyes*....Oh man, I thought that was end. But only 8 damage to our young Choark. It looks like the ice on his hands are just about melted too. Scott, this is just brutal...)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nekogami>Nekogami</A] at: 2/3/03 8:07:20 pm

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:16 pm

Scott YES! But isn't this the way its meant to be. Except all that blood. Street Fighter never prepaired me for this! Anyway... As that blow didn't finish him lets see what he does... Though I hope its nothing icky... )

Choark forced himself up and stood shakily on his legs, wobberling quite a bit. Everything about him screamed I'm in pain. Everything except that damned smile of his.

"That is so cool!" He said, perhaps not understanding how much of a bad joke it might of been if he meant it as a joke. "You're magics just wild man."

The barbarian bent his legs and picked up one of the ice spikes and grinned. Suddenly spinning, he twisted and twirled and then hurled the spike at the warrior known as Raptre.

( Scott: O_O By the GODS! I hope this doesn't end messily. This is more Mortal Kombat then the classic Street Fighters. Maybe even more Samurai Shodown. Even so.. eeeeeeeeee

The move is (off my sheet again)

Warhammer Spin throw - For an extra umpth to the attack, Choark spins around on the spot before letting his Warhammer (in this case the ice spike) fly towards his target, dealing an automatic critcal if it hits. This may make Choark dizzy. (50% chance) - he has Throwing Weapons (non-aerodynamic)-2

So thats 37+2d4 (39-45) + 7 (his Strength) if it hits... )

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/3/03 8:19:27 pm

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:36 pm

Raptre watched as the the ice shard, the one he had created only moments ago, turn on him. As he listened to it whistling in the air, he realized it was over. He closed his eyes and waited for the impact.

( *bends over a barrel and wretches* Right in the chest folks! OUR RAPTRE IS DOWN FOR THE COU-......*pukes again*)

Blood gushed from the chest wound as the dracogriff fell from the sky. Raptre watche the sky fall away from him. "Odd, it doesn't hurt...." Just then a fairy flitted by his line of vision. He landed on the ground hard with a thud.

He stared at the ceiling for a moment as the fairies started to go to work.

(Let's hear a round of applause for our fighters! *claps* And special thanks to the Arena Fairies that toil so tirelessly to do their job and keep contestants coming back. An unexpected move from Choark turned a beautiful strategy into a mistake. Scott, what are you thoughts? )

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:41 pm

Scott: *still clapping* A fun and brutal fight indeed! From the off start I had a feeling this would be something speical and thanks the gods we weren't dissapointed.

However, some of what Choark did relied on luck. That spinny throw of his isn't the most techical move ever and if that missed the fight could have gone to Raptre.

Words must be said that although Choark won the fight, the oppenent out smarted him on several occastions but it seems Choark pure guts and eagerness to fight pulled him to the victory.

A fantastic fight and a fantastic icy finish!

From the battle field Choark picked up his Warhammer and spun it round and placed it on his back. Then the magical pixee's and fairies went to there job of fixing him up. How sweet. Even the one with the 1 foot needle.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/3/03 8:46:35 pm

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:47 pm

Indeed, Scott, indeed. I think the unorthodox style Choark took our knight for surprise but he'll not be making the same mistakes twice if training means anything to him.

Time for the next battle! WHO is READY to FIGHT!!!

Epilogue:
Several fairies carry over a silver medal to Choark in the locker room. Inscribed are the words, 'For you valiant fighting. Choark you are awarded'. Raptre, mostly healed pats Choark on the shoulder.

"Good fight."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nekogami>Nekogami</A] at: 2/3/03 8:48:43 pm

Choark

*just before I sleep*

Unread postby Choark » Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:51 pm

The young man smiled whole heartidly and slapped Raptre on the back. "You were great! I can't wait to fight you again!" Putting the medal in his pouch tied around his neck Choark wondered off, humming to himself.

Scott : *bows to Amanda* A great fight indeed. I hope we meet again.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/4/03 4:58:10 am

Uncle Pervy

Re: *just before I sleep*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:08 pm

The next opponent walks in,very different than the last one that he face. She is a winged woman, with silver hair and matching eyes. Clad in only white robes, the simple katana at her side is the only sign that she seems ready for any sort of combat.

"You are a duelist, I have heard," she says softly. "Maru councils me to seek a new opponent, so I come to you. If it pleases you, I was hoping that we could duel from the air."

She bows her head, await a reply patiently

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:28 pm

Welcome, welcome to the Duelist Training Arena. Raptre's getting healed up so-

"HEY! WAIT!" A red-haired woman ran in, trailed by a small fox. Her duel dragonfly wings flicked as she twirled a dagger. "It's so my turn! My name is Sirvix Silvar! And I'd like to do battle!"

Well, alright! Sitting with me in the Box today is Joe! Welcome Joe! I understand you want to learn more about Phil System fighting today? Well, for one, we'll start with initiative. Ladies, this cat fight's pure Phil-sys.

Sirvix smiles and nods.

[Determining initiative: Enlil--7 + (5 +5) = 17 Sirvix-- 6 + (3+4)= 14. Enlil goes first.]

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:34 pm

"Do not worry," Enlil says, giving the succubus a quiet nod, "There is no danger to your life. Maru has shown me ways to fight without endangering your being."

With that, she spreads her wings, and takes to the air, Maru appearing in her hands. Ascending with a few graceful flaps, she leans folrward, and falls into a graceful dive, angling at the Succubus with her katana held ready.

(A Swoop, our Neko ^^)

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:23 pm

(Enlil's AT roll(d20): 5=-1 Sirvix PA roll: 11 Therefore the attack is a miss but Enlil recieves no miss penalty)

Sirvix screamed and ducked out of Enlil's way. "Whoa she's so fast!" She grimaced and tried to keep her cool.

"Unholy wraith," Sirvix began to chant. "Legless death, a fate worst than living, a darkness without light, infections venomous SERPENT STRIKE!"

(Sirvix's AT roll(d20+1 for rank): 8+1 = 9 Enlil's resist roll: (4(COU)*2 + 3(INT)= 11. 11>9 Therefore the attack is a miss)

Sirvix watched as she was completely off the mark with the attack. "Dammit...."

Ooo, a bad start for both our duelers. Sirvix is clearly at a disadvantage here, Joe. And suggestions for the General's wife?

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nekogami>Nekogami</A] at: 2/3/03 10:50:02 pm

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:11 am

Enlil angles he wings downward as she climbs, making a swift turnaround.

"Spells?" she asks, a little confused, "I though this was a duel of blades. I really don't know many spells..."

With that, she leans forward in the air, letting herself fall. Closing her wings at first, she snaps them open to their full span, pulling out of the dive and angling toward the succubus, Maru poised for another strike.

(Swooping again, our Neko. As for being outmatched, the way to remedy this is by strategy, and using the surroundings to one's advantage)

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:21 am

(Enlil's AT roll(d20): 2 Sirvix PA roll: 17 Therefore the attack is a miss)

Sirvix whirled around to face Enlil. "Well, you're blade is considerably bigger than mine! Besides succubi weren't meant for dive bomb tactics!" She dived out of the way as Enlil swooped down on her again.

( Great Lord Agnostic, Enlil's a winged fury but our Sirvix can't keep dodging forever!)

Sirvix looked around the circular arena. A few boulders, no vegetion. "Aw, this is not good....What would Hakaril do?......UWAH! I can't summon Radeeni!" Sirvix pouted briefly before being struck with an idea. She crouched low and started flapping furiously whipping up a large dust cloud to hide her location.

( Dust cloud applies -3AT penalty on the field. Brilliant use of strategy there.)

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:53 pm

The angel gracefully pulls up from her dive, and ascends upwards. But rather that well around for another dive, she lands on the edge of the arena, and looks down at the dust cloud her opponent had created.

"I'm sorry," she says, frowning a little "I thought you were a duelist. That is why I wanted to challenge Raptre. You don't have to continue if you don't want to..."

Closing her eyes and composing herself, the angel begins to sing. The melody is without words, quickly paced and merry. As the sings, the wind begins to blow a bit more strongly. It flowing into the succubus' dust cloud, sending it back toward her.

(Shape Element: Wind, giving Vixxy back her cloud. Effects are up to you, but include can penalties, Sneezing, dust in hair, and leaving little dust clouds when walking. ^_^)

Nekogami

Yu-Gi-Oh Minus ...well...Yu Gi

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:26 pm

Vixxy pulled down her beret and shielded her face from the dust.The wind managed to reveal the location of the succubus but there was still a light cloud hovering over the arena.

She replaced her beret, giving it a pat. "Hey, duels don't have to be with swords and muscle. Hakaril taught me that! A duel can be a match of with and skill so I'm not ready to lose yet!"

She considered Enlil for a moment before nodding to herself. Sirvix bent over so that her wings were pointing upwards. Again she started flapping but as she did so she created numerous shadow balls the hovered and floated to the top part of the rafters. The only cleared area of the shadow ball mines was the area ten feet from the ground.

"This is were the stategy comes in, Enlil! If you keep flying, those balls of shadow are just going to keep colliding with you!" Sirvix patted her head and gave a wink.

Uncle Pervy

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Minus ...well...Yu Gi

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:45 pm

Enlil's reply was simply to change her song. It eased into a slower, mournful dirge. As it changes, the winds die away. Instead, the angel's inborn magic tries to pull away at the spheres that Sirvix created.

(Shape Element, Shadow. She's trying to disperse them. The effect here is entirely up to you. The song is to affect light-cast shadows, not dark energy. So, it's up to youhow "shadowy" they really are)

Nekogami

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Minus ...well...Yu Gi

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:56 pm

The shadowballs quivered slightly but they were of completely demonic nature and held fast their positions in the air. Sirvix tapped herself on the chin. "Duel...duel...All my songs are for seduction and I don't think I could very well seduce an angel....I wish Mister Barge was here...."

Precious scratched himself idly. "PRECIOUS! Sing!" Precous tilted back his head and howled though it was more of an off key yodel. Sirvix sighed and ducked behind a boulder to seperate her from Enlil.

(Roll D 20: Sirvix = 16 Precious =5, Precious's will does not hold against Sirvix. Howl puts a negative effect on Enlil's non-elemental songs)

Uncle Pervy

And now less Flashy.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:10 pm

Seeing that her song was having no real effect, Enlil leaps from the edge of the area and spreads her wings.

She flies low, ducking under the spheres of dark energy. She banks left, and loops around the boulder, landing near Sirvix. Using her momentum, she moves forward, and slashes low at the succubus.

(Plain Slash attack)

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 2/4/03 10:12:39 pm

Nekogami

The DR Gods do not like this battle...

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:31 am

(Enlil's Attack d20: 9 Vixxy's Defense d20:16 No hit)
Sirvix saw the angel's start to descend and braced herself to evade. As Enlil swung low Sirvix jumped and hovered for a moment then tried to slash the angel with her dagger.

(Atk roll: 8 Def roll: 10 No hit)

Enlil dodged herself and the two stood there face to face.

(Well the dice don't seem to like me. Would you like to try Joe?)

Uncle Pervy

Be happy she hasn't learned Pacifist Crush yet!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:52 pm

"You're so agile," Enlil says, smiling at the succubus, while side stepping the slash. "You should consider learning to use a sword properly, you would be really good at it!"

As she speaks, the angel dances right, and slashes high at the succubus.

(Another slash attack, our Neko. You roll for now, I'm at collage and lack der dice. If you haven't answered by the time I get home, though...)

Nekogami

Re: Be happy she hasn't learned Pacifist Crush yet!

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:10 pm

Sirvix ducked and rolled. "This battle isn't getting us anywhere." Sirvix got a determined looked and folded her hands in front of her and began to sing. A silky smooth song that was full of love and a yet lust. As she sang, her hands unclasped and became more enthusiastic. At the very least she hope the angel would be stunned by her ability if not the content of the risque song itself.

Uncle Pervy

Mismatch Declared.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:23 pm

Enlil places Maru tipfirst on the ground, and folds her hands over it's hilt. Listening, she she smiles at the tune. Although she doesn't entirely like the content, the Succubus does have a lovely voice.

After a moment, Enlil adds her own voice to it, adding a wordless melody behind the ribald song.

Nekogami

Re: Mismatch Declared.

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:44 am

Sirvix was a little shocked at Enlil but kept singing since it meant that they weren't fighting. Precious, meanwhile was fast asleep.

( Joe....this is a duel like never I've seen....I ...I think it's a draw. ;;>.> Which is good and bad and...well....wierd.)

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:56 pm

A green haired half dragon stood in the door way leaning against the door frame. Her cold blue eyes quietly watched the two as they sang their song. She listens, waiting for it to end, though part of her wishes it would never stop.

The melody of contaminated and pure together. It's so lovely.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:04 pm

Leaning on the other side of the doorway was... well, you might say a dragon half - half. Rikk Jordan had only a small portion of dragon's blood in his viens, but it was enough for him, especially given that the blood was that of a Ray dragon. He folded his bandaged arms across his chest and snorted. "Pretty enough, if you get past who's the lead in that duet."

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:08 pm

Epilogue:

Enlil and Sirvix agree to sing together regularly.

Looks like we have two new contestants. ^_^ You two have fun battling it out! **eats popcorn and watches**

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nekogami>Nekogami</A] at: 2/6/03 7:12:37 pm

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:12 pm

"No one ever really leads in that duet, they both lead eachother spirally down paths which no one knows what lies at the end." Ethra stares at the newcomver, crossing her arms as well. "So why do you come here?"

JoshuaDurron

Rikk extends an open challenge

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:16 pm

((OOC: This will be a freestyle bout, as Rikk doesn't have a PS sheet, or anything like that. Although if you want to roll dice, Xia (or whoever is going to take Rikk up on this), IM me (my handle is Shadowfist Q) and we can work something out.))

"Why do you think?"

Rikk, seeing that the bout between the Demon and the Angel was over, stepped forward into the arena. As his foot came down he threw his weight forward and tossed himself into a handspring, flipping twice and landing in the center of the arena, drawing himself up out of a crouch and into a low Crane Guard position, one hand hooked and held forward in front of him, the other in a high back guard. His center of gravity was evenly ballanced over his hips.

With a grin, he asked "OK, who's next? I'll take anyone, barehanded to boot. Magic, swords, spears, bring all ya got. I'm not holding back..."

Despite the bandages on his hands and the clothes he wore, the faint glow of active and powerful runes was apparent over most of his body.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=joshuadurron>JoshuaDurron</A] at: 2/6/03 7:17:18 pm

Dark Xia

Re: Rikk extends an open challenge

Unread postby Dark Xia » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:32 pm

Ethra steps onto the opposite side of the Arena, closing her eyes for a moment. "But why? why do you want to fight?"

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:42 pm

Rikk shrugged eloquently. "Because it's my way. Are you here to fight, girl, or try and sweet talk me out of it?"

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:45 pm

"I would not dream of it." Ethra stood there in the ring, her eyes closed as if she was sleeping while standing up. After a few moments a small smile crept on her face.

Next

Return to Other RPs