Demon Shou

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
DemonMalixSentry

Demon Shou

Unread postby DemonMalixSentry » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:22 pm

"Arzel, where are you going?" Marian cried out as Arzel walked out the hut's door. "I'm leaving..." Arzel says keeping his back turned. "But why!?" Tears ran down Marian's face. "Save your tears for someone who deserves them...." Arzel slams the door behind him. "Arzel...." Marian sat on the floor and began crying softly to herself. Arzel walks through the woods with his bow and arrows. "I don't deserve you Marian..." He said to himself, "I am not the mortal man you love...." Arzel looked to the sun above. He pulled a bow from his satchel, and tied a red ribbon to it. Arzel removes the bow from around his neck and readies the bow. "My the gods bare witness! I fire this arrow to your heart. I Arzel Shou shall never return to you and your heartless ways again." He fires the arrow to the sun. As he did a sharp pain ran down his spine. Like wildfire the pain surged through his body. He falls to his knees, "No," He says struggling to stand, "Not again....If these pains continue...AHHHHH!!" A blast of energy charges its way through Arzel's body. With fire in his eyes Arzel punches a blouder, shattering it. "uggh." Arzel passes out......

DemonMalixSentry

Re: Demon Shou

Unread postby DemonMalixSentry » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:43 pm

Arzel is a demon god. He escaped the Demon god's relam called Euris. After living among the mortal so long he falls in love with a young woman named Marian. Months after their wedding Arzel started having these strange pains. When he left the relam of Euris he was a young demon god and has yet to receive all his powers. Living among the mortals slowed his growth process. Day by day he grows more powerful, and more vicious. So as to not injure Marian he leaves. Now he travels to find a place to hide, for when his true powers emerge.... Arzel does not know the extent of his powers and wether or not he can control them, so he will search for a place to hide himself for eternity.
Arzel aweakens from his slumber. "Where am I?" He asked himself as he looked around. Slowly he examined the area. "I wasn't here." He thought to himself as his staggered to his feet. The trees had been uprooted, and the ground was litered with debris. Than it hits him. He pulls back his black velvet cape. "I did this..." He thought, "But how?" He began running, and continued to run without looking back. It was finally happening: his powers were growing beyond his control...

DemonMalixSentry

Unread postby DemonMalixSentry » Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:02 pm

"What am I going to do?" he thought to himself as he walked alone through the feilds. "But I thought I would be unable to recieve my powers in the mortal relam. Legends tell how if a Eurisain would leave, we would loss our immortality and..." "HIYA!!" Arzel falls to the floor when. He looks around, and above him he see a small gremlin in the tree, hanging upsidedown. "Who are you!?" Arzel demanded to know. "Why I'm Gremlyn." "But you are a gremlin..." "No mine's speeled with a 'Y'." Arzel stood and dusted himself off, and continued on his way. "Hey!" Gremlyn protested. "You can't walk away on me." He jumps from the tree and follows Arzel. After an hour, Arzel was becoming irritated of the Gremlin's company. "Why do you still follow me?" Arzel asked not turning back to look at the little two foot nuisence. "Why did you not greet me as I did you?" Gremlyn mocked. Arzel turned around and grabbed the Gremlin by it's collar. "Do not toy with me you feind." In a cloud of smoke Gremlyn disappeared from Arzel's grip. "Just say hi and we'll be done with this." Gremlyn laughed floating behind Arzel. Arzel spun around with a look of furiocity on his face. "Oh, mad are we?" Gremlyn cackled. "I do not have time to deal with you." Arzel swings at him and walks away. Gremlyn followed Arzel to the next town. "Why do you still pester me?" Arzel asked as he adjusted his right guantlet. "You know you can call me by a proper name. Name's Gremlyn, with a 'Y', but everyone calls me Lyn." Lyn held out his four fingered hand. "*sigh* It seems I may never get rid of you." "Nope." Lyn smiled. "Fine. I am known as Arzel." Arzel shook with Lyn. "What's up Arzel. It seems that it's your first time out of that stuffy village. Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes." Lyn floated off. "Wait. H-how did you know that I..." Lyn was a great distance from Arzel. "Well come on!" Lyn yelled waving his hand. "Get movin'!" Arzel headed after Lyn.Image

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:18 pm

(OOC: Eh, sorry to intrude, but this looks like it's shaping up to be a fanfiction instead of an arpee. Or if it's supposed to be roleplaying, you should have places for people to jump in and join. I suggest using the OOC forum. If it's a fanfiction, use the fanfiction forum. And in either case, I'd like to suggest breaking it from one huge uber-paragraph to some smaller ones.)

DemonMalixSentry

Unread postby DemonMalixSentry » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:16 pm

OOC: (Image I was gonna make em' shorter as soon as I got myself to a town. An ah yes it is an rp. Toddles....Image )

DemonMalixSentry

Unread postby DemonMalixSentry » Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:46 pm

"This is a pretty big place....I hate it." Arzel said turning his head away. "What!?" Lyn yelled continuing to walk with Arzel. "Towns are sooo cool. Okay, look. After we shop we can leave." "Fine by me." Arzel scoffed. Image

Nornin

Demon Shou

Unread postby Nornin » Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:17 pm

A noise from the back made them both turn around down a hill close to them rolled down a green round turtle shell. When the shell stopped a turtle came out and said "Hi I am Dragob can you help me I am hunted look?" and pointed up the hill.

Nornin

Unread postby Nornin » Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:21 pm

(Dragob gets his name from the ability to breath fire and he really is hunted, the only question is by what?)

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:37 pm

why do you go about reviving dead RPs? They're dead for a reason, you know.

Return to Other RPs