Adventure for the Princess

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Atlantis Flames

Adventure for the Princess

Unread postby Atlantis Flames » Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:33 pm

A lone figure stood on the top of the highest building in Myadeni, a bustling town where King Stefan ruled fairly. The figure was shrouded in a black velvet cloak embroidered with silver moons and stars. It stood almost 5feet tall and all that was visible with its’ ivory hair. Amethyst eyes looked out over its’ hometown. With a sigh, the figure turned its’ back on the buildings that lay far below it.

“Atlantis!” a voice hissed from a nearby shadow. The figure whirled around, its’ face illuminated by the moonlight that filtered down through the treetops. Indeed, our stranger was a lady. Lady Atlantis to be exact. She was the daughter of King Stefan, but the title of Princess was too stuck-up for her taste.

“I know you’re there Stanton, reveal yourself.” She said, her keen eyes picking out the slender form of her childhood friend. Stanton stepped out of the shadows, a lopsided grin adorning his handsome face. Like Atlantis, he too was a dark elf, though not royalty. She would have willingly traded him any day.

“What are you doing out of your room, Atlantis?” the boy asked, sounding just like her father. “The king will have my head if he found out you were out here alone.”

“Do not worry, I was just returning. I was just wondering how much longer I’d have to stay in this town before I could leave, and adventure out into the unknown that lies beyond the town limits.” The lady replied with a sigh as she started to walk with practiced grace down the spiral staircase.

Return to Other RPs