The beast of Darroch(freestyle)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Dalin Rifthome

Geh..

Unread postby Dalin Rifthome » Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:43 pm

Slowly standing up and shakeing out his stiff joints Durin, slowly looked at his companions, a strange bunch they were, first they insist on SAVEING the very thing he was sent to kill, and now for some god forsaken reason, they stop him from engageing in mortal combat with his kindreds mortal foe!

"I need a drink, after Im through, ye best have a DAMNED good reason fer denying meh, muh bashin time."

*Stomp stomp*
---------------
*Glug swig slurp*

Sobe Dragon

Re: Geh..

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:19 pm

Monk watched the short man approach, he was slightly worried about being so close to the wee-man. He had attacked him so ruthlessly and without provocation. He knew the man in the white robes was friendly though, he would not allow the man to attack him in his sleep. So Monk relaxed, if someone wished to talk to him then they would talk to him. he was tired, and hungry, he only wanted to sleep. He sat down and watched the group of strangers slowly wander into the clearing.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:27 am

Dante kept quite, they seemed to be working them selfs out, and if they had killed each other, he would've been on his own again. He liked it that way, at least he was used to it. Either way as he saw it, it was a win win situation. Dante had sheathed his sword awhile ago, now he was resting at the back of the over hang that had protected them from the storm ealier.

"I do hope she will gain cosiousness again. I want to get on with this and get or find what ever killed her. Judging her strength, it may have been the monster we were searching for."

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:54 am

Yrati sighed with relief when Durin simply walked by him and got himself a drink, then stepped back into the cave, glad that no one besides the lizard woman they had brought in was seriously hurt. He stopped and bowed to the new people within before speaking, "Welcome, to you both, I am sorry that I can not speak with you more at the moment, but I must attend to her."

The priest turned and dropped to his knees in front of the Yrassi. He looked her over carefully before turning to Tweek, "Thank you for bandaging her Tweek, it appears that you have done a very good job." He said with a small smile before turning back to the lizard.

He reached inside one large sleeve of his robe and pulled from one of his inner pouches a book marked with an eye in the center of a sunburst. He opened the book gently, then quietly began to read from it and pray in the celestial tongue. His voice softly echoed through the small shelter, bringing a peaceful feeling to the priest, and hopefully to his companions...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=captaincommando@rpgww60462>CaptainCommando</A] at: 3/6/03 4:22:53 pm

Ajil6

Unread postby Ajil6 » Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:42 pm

Ajil was startled, but not surprised by the mannerisms of the newcomers, who happened to be the owners of the campsite. He took off his hat respectfully as Yrati spoke, "Don't worry about it sir, just heal the... er... creature." He had hardly finished when Yrati had begun his spell.

"It was us who should be apologizing anyway." He said, regardless, "We were the ones who broke into your camp without warning. I hope you'll forgive us, but it seemed to be the only spot of shelter within reach."

Dalin Rifthome

Re:

Unread postby Dalin Rifthome » Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:37 pm

"Ye know what really ticks me off? I havent recived a SINGLE thank you from the strangers for letting THEM stay at MY camp site! Image 'tis bad enough one 'o thems Giant kin!"

*More Drinking involved*

"Bah! Im goin ta sleep, wake me in the 'mornin."

*ZZzzzz...*

Sobe Dragon

Re: Re:

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:07 pm

Monk saw that he had been rude, but he really did not feel like explaining himself tonight. Wait for the morning and explain why he did not talk then, he thought to himself. He curled up, his backpack under his head, and covered himself with his cloak. He then noticed the dwarf was uncovered, and walked over, covering him with his massive coat. He grumbled slightly. Monk went back and went to sleep.

Geocsuppi

Re: Re:

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:03 pm

"Silly short man. If you had not been there we'd've goten the camp site. It does seem to be the only shelter around here, besides where we found miss nearly crocked and bleeding," Dante said preparing to go to sleep for the night. One could not fight if one could not keep ones eyes open.

Scyla001

Re: Re: Re:

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:49 pm

Tweek sat away from yrati, watching both him chating, and his subject. He'd better get some sleep, so he would be ready for the morning. but for now, he just stayed awake, listen to him surroundings, leaning against the back of the cave, until he falls into a light, but refreshing sleep.

Ajil6

Re: Re: Re:

Unread postby Ajil6 » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:14 pm

((Err... is the GM alive? @_@))

Dalin Rifthome

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Unread postby Dalin Rifthome » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:38 pm

((Im sleeping. I CANT post. O_O))

Sobe Dragon

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:35 am

((Neither can I since I'm asleep too, where is the GM?))

Scyla001

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:33 am

(Ooc:Just gonna have to sit tight for now I supose -_- )

Geocsuppi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:48 am

[OOC: When the gm does post, please could someone delete these posts.]

Dalin Rifthome

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Unread postby Dalin Rifthome » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:11 pm

((Ok, its been a few weeks now.....ok ok, ONE week...))

Geocsuppi

Good night

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:55 pm

Dante took off his sword, and trench. He laid the sword down and sat on top of it. With his trenchcoat he covered himself. He had spent many nights sleeping this way. This way he always had access to his sword. Slumping his head forward, Dante soon fell asleep.

Unknown

Unknown

Unread postby Unknown » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:00 am

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Previous

Return to Other RPs