SeeD RP (Part 2)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Banjooie

Re: Anjelai no do much, ono.

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:39 pm

Navin steeled his nerves. There wasn't anything he could really do at this point, without attracting the sniper's attention.
So, if he died in this, it was expected. He simply tried to look as dead as he possibly could.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Order to Extract

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:51 am

Ash looked around him. "Yes. Bring a Medical Unit as well. Also some firepower, we still have a sniper on our hands out here. Over" he said, trying to make sure most of the students make it out alive, as well as those who are wounded.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Feb 24, 2003 12:49 pm

"Affermatfsrrrssssske're on our way."

---

"Hey, you alive there?"

Navin could here a voice calling out to him. While he dared not move his head, he recognised it faintly from back at the Garden.

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:20 am

Navin mentally slapped his forehead.
And tried to murmur.
"Dam.nnt....sn..pr....stll....thre....g.t...hm....frst.."

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:43 pm

Navin heard no sound for a moment, one of the students searching for his radio, then sending a transmission to Fanrico.

"He's pinned down, sir. We'll have to take the sniper first."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:58 pm

Ash cursed through his teeth, they had to get the wounded out of there here or they aren't going to make it. Enough people have died already. "I copy. Over." he said, as he scanned the horizon. An idea forming in his head.

He then looked to those in his group. "Do any of you have any sort of explosives on you?" he asked.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:18 pm

The medic looked up at him from Rudolph's side.

"A frag grenade, sir, but that's it."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Well... to win a war, you must become war.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:44 am

Ash nodded, "That'll have to do then. Course you know what these do, so once i let it go, cover yourselves. Got it?" he said as he reached over to the medic with the grenade.

Jak Snide

Re: Well... to win a war, you must become war.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Feb 26, 2003 1:37 pm

The young man nodded as he handed the explosive device to the instructor, turning his head and giving a quick shout, telling the others to get ready to duck and cover.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:38 am

Ash looked over in the area that the sniper's shots were coming from.

IM:Only got one chance at this... he could be anywhere...

He got up on his knees, pulling the pin as he did so, and threw with all his strength towards his target spot...

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:07 pm

While Ash couldn't see the sniper, he had a fair idea where the gunman was. The grenade sailed through the air for a few seconds before exploding outward mid descent, the explosion creating a blinding light for a split second.

Banjooie

....Yeah. Okay. Sure, Jak.

Unread postby Banjooie » Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:46 pm

Navin knew that he didn't have much time. Even if that HAD hit the sniper, which it probably hadn't, there may be another in there. He spun himself around, grabbing his equipment. He then proceeded to pull himself by his arms and good leg towards the door. No sense getting up, he'd be a big, slow, target. At least he was smaller this way.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Ash again...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:44 pm

he had leapt to the ground after letting go of the grenade, and the explosion was beautiful, but didn't seem to get much of the job done.

IM:Damn...

Jak Snide

Grah....

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:54 pm

The students on the roof, taking the explosion as a opportunity to rescue Navin dashed forward, grabbing him roughly and hauling him towards the door. Another gunshot rang out, and a small section of the radar dish was blown away, the sniper's shot going wide.

Soon Navin was inside, the door too the roof slammed shut behind him by one of the students. He was safe, for now.

Banjooie

Re: Grah....

Unread postby Banjooie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:04 pm

Navin nodded to his rescuers.
"Right. Sorry for the trouble. Now, I'm just gonna be a burden, what with my injury. And you can save your magic for someone who needs it. Leave me here, finish off the rest of them, come back. I'll be just fine. Maybe if you guys have one.."he chuckled.."You can leave me a deck of cards or something. Now get going!"

Jak Snide

Re: Grah....

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:02 am

The pair looked at each other, both looking a little confused, and back at Navin again.

"You know there's a medic outside. With magic, you know?"

Banjooie

Damnit, Navin's just trying to be useful

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Mar 02, 2003 11:32 am

Navin sighed.
"You seem to have missed three important things here. One, the sniper is STILL OUTSIDE. Two, magic should, in my mind, be kept for people who need it, like for example, people who get FATAL wounds. Three, I can walk just fine. I also cannot be of much use for catching the sniper.

In conclusion, I am not useful for this current situation, and do not require healing outside of it. Thus, stop wasting your time, and go get the guy that shot me."

Jak Snide

Re: Damnit, Navin's just trying to be useful

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:16 pm

The student who'd spoken to him remained silent for a moment, then nodded. He persuaded himself that Navin would be safe enough inside, and headed back downstairs and outside, the other soldier in tow.

Ash watched them approach.

"He's safe, sir. He chose to wait inside, under cover."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:21 pm

Ash nodded, as he laid on the ground, "Good, now get your asses down before you get shot." he ordered.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:00 pm

The two ducked low, waiting for further orders.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:41 pm

Ash scanned the horizon, "Where's that damn chopper? We can't stay like this forever. Soon that sniper's gonna call in some back-up or something." he muttered under his breath.

Home is Nowhere

Re: Sleep my baby sleep my baby, dream of somewere faraway..

Unread postby Home is Nowhere » Sat Mar 08, 2003 12:24 pm

(OOC: This sounds so cool.. Image and I didn't see an OOC thread for it. Would you guys mind if I had a character join as some kind of new-guy to the SeeD school? I'm having a hard time finding RPs to join..)

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:25 pm

(NO. Also, somebody delete both of these posts.)

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:01 pm

(Firstly, this RP is closed. Secondly, posting to an RP you're not a part of is bad form. Any such enquiries should be posted in the OOC forum.)

The choppers were nowhere in sight, and Ash couldn't hear them either. For now, all was quiet. If more black ops were on the way, they weren't making it apparent.

---

Dane was lost. Ever since he'd wandered off he'd been absorbed in his own thoughts. Whatever he was thinking, a familiar voice snapped him out of it, originating from behind him.

"Dane."

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:12 pm

Before turning Dane cracked his knuckles, letting the noise fill the short silence. A grim smile was on his face, but as he turned he only showed that same arrogant smile Instructor Ash has had to put up with.

"Stahl, sir"

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:30 pm

It was Stahl all right. His face was exposed, and his sword was in hand, but his instructors uniform was gone. A black special forces uniform had replaced it. He didn't say anything for now, waiting to see how Dane would react.

Choark

Arrgoance is so much fun ya know

Unread postby Choark » Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:38 pm

"I remember you said something about standing down last time..." He said as he walked left and right, but starring at Stalh in his uniform. "... course that was when you were a respectabe SeeD instructor."

He stopped and stared at him with the same grin. "As a SeeD candidate I'm wondering what's my duty when I find a trator, sir?"

Jak Snide

Re: Arrgoance is so much fun ya know

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:57 pm

"Capture the traitor for trial." he replied simply, his face again showing no expression.

"But do you want to remain a SeeD candidate?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Ash still in the battlefield...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:06 pm

Ash grabbed his walkie talkie "Chopper Team, state your position. Over!" he ordered.

IM:Where's Dane, he usually loves this kind of action?

Ash looked at his students, he felt sorry for having dragged them into this. In the end it had turned into an ambush. The enemy had been waiting for them all this time. Ash thought back, trying to find out where all this confusion and misinformation could have come from...

He then remembered who had ordered him to go there...

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:20 pm

Dane sucked in some air through his teeth. "Are you saying to just quit and go home to my father in disgrace? SeeD is my last chance to proove to him I'm not someone you can just throw away."

Dane wasn't an idiot and could feel were this was leading, however, he was weighing his options.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:17 pm

"We're on fsssk way, sir. ETA 7 minuts."

---

Stahl scowled as Dane spoke.

"SeeD is a farce. Weaklings augmenting themselves with unnatural beings. There is no strength left within the Garden."

He paused a moment, gesturing slightly at his current gear.

"We believe in the strength of mortals. Today even the nations of this world turn to the Guardian Forces, seeking strength that they themselves do not possess."

For the first time ever, passion had entered Kuro Stahl's voice. Passion and venom.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:47 pm

Danes eyes flared, the idea of what Stahl said burning inside him. This was something he believed in, all the time at the Garden, he knew he was surrounded by fools and cowards, he only had to think of Navin to confirm this.

A team who relied on there own power, it was like someone had given Dane everything he had wanted. His father would have to notice this, Dane, the strongest soldier in the new order.

'You will see the child you threw away Father, you will see him as he takes everything you care about away from you! You will feel the pain my mother lived! Soon!'

But Stahl wasn't going to just say some fancy words to Dane and make him believe that everything he spouted out was true. Words were just words.

"You've talked the talk, sir, why I even believe you cracked a smile with your speech. But you must know me, you speak of the strength of mortals? Lets see this strength. All I've seen of them so far is take out poorly trained and inadequate soldiers."

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:53 am

"The final part of the operation will begin shortly. If you wish to watch your former comrades demise, come with me."

He turned and walked off, slowing slightly after two paces and turning his head.

"You may also want to do something about your sister. As things stand, she won't live."

He pulled out a radio and began to speak into it, what he was saying inaudible to Dane.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Ash, getting more pissed.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:53 am

Ash looked to his students. "I for one am tired of this shit!" he said.

IM:I'm not going to die today...

This sniper had them pinned down. But Ash couldn't help but feel like he was being tricked into something... into... thinking that there was only one person against them. It doesn't make sense that there was just a small group here. He had this sickening gut feeling that something bigger was going down...

"Shasti!! Get your people inside and take cover. I'm trying something!!" he said as he looked to his squads.

"As soon as they're inside... I want you all to literally spray this entire area with bullets, especially our little sniper friend's area over there." he ordered. He had to make sure that he wasn't being surrounded.

Banjooie

Navin taking advantage of the situation

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:53 am

Navin nodded to them.
"Afternoon, guys. Pity that sniper guy got the radar dish. We could have gotten something out in that case. As it is, anyone else who comes around here's got us. Like Dane, for instance. I wouldn't be surprised if Dane were messing with us. Where is he? Come on, where's the china shop breaker?"

Choark

Re: Navin taking advantage of the situation

Unread postby Choark » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:37 pm

( OOC: I'm a bit lost where Shasti is =/ but I remember her being with Nale and Deeum so I can go from there... If this is wrong just tell me and it'll be sorted ^_^;; )

Shasti nodded to Deeum and Nale, and contacted Ash via a radio.

"We're already inside sir."

Edit: OOC: Okay, I hope this alright : Says sorry to Jak and Kraken for this ^^;;

-==Dane==-

And her it was, crunch time. He had to choose his future, or back off and save his sister.

It didn't take too long to sort his mind out.

"She's already chosen her route, and its with SeeD. But don't think you've beaten her yet, she is my sister after all and you'd be surprised at what she can do."

With that Dane followed Stahl giving little thought to any of the other team mates he just left behind.

OOC: who both still have pink hair =P )

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/11/03 2:27:24 pm

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:17 pm

(OCCImage ude, I am already in the command building and chillin there with some seed chick and a blown out shoulder....)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Mar 11, 2003 4:58 pm

Ash clicked back to her "Good. Stay in there. Over." he said as he loaded some more rounds into his gunblade.

IM:After this Stahl... you're next.

He shifted onto his knees, still laying low though. He looked to his team, "You all ready?" he asked.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Mar 15, 2003 8:16 am

The entire detachment had moved into the primary command building, making a hasty job of securing the structure and placing watches at entry points. Ash could see that they were ready.

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:55 pm

Navin nodded to Ash.
"You can do it, Ash. As for the rest of you, just take my example as a bit of a lesson.

Guys? Where the hell are the prisoners?"

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs