Maison Jikoku (storytelling thing like Harvest Moon RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Maison Jikoku (storytelling thing like Harvest Moon RP)

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:37 pm

Christian looked out over the wastelands around his tower. Years of chemical dumping and failed experiments had made his small plot of land completely unlivable and sterile. It was a sad sight, but, well, times were tough. But since most of the animals in the nearby forest had turned into mutated monsters, kings and noblemen didn't hunt on his land anymore. And without hunts, no cash. This was indeed a dilema. While he pondered about this he took a walk through his tower, and realized that he was only using maybe three or four rooms. The big dinner hall seemed very empty, and his junk barely filled a tenth of the space in the attic. A small thought trickled it's way through the back of a rather unnoticed cell and then evolved into a tsunami of ideas as it hit the main part of the brain. He would... no, it was too obvious... but still... it was worth a try.

Some days later, the tower was still standing (there goes that theory), but now a large sign hung over the entrance, saying with capital letters, "Maison Jikoku". And a smaller sign saying "only accepts people who can pay their rent." and a even smaller sign saying: "as long as you don't bother the monkeys, 100 % safe". Christian beemed for himself. Now he just had to wait for victi... err, costumers.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Maison Jikoku (storytelling thing like Harvest Moon RP)

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:45 am

*BUMP*

Just checking if this idea would interest anyone now...

Arisa

Unread postby Arisa » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:07 pm

A young woman covered by a ivory hood and cape, walked out of the ever so dangerous forest, finding a clearing, and an Inn. Luck was shinning beautifully on her, she walked to the door of the in reading the sign to herself, she shrugs and walks into the Inn. She looks to the Inn keeper. "I would like a room for the night."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:59 am

O_O!!!

"<span style="color:purple;">Ah, yes. a costumer...</span>" Christian said as he put down his thick war & peace, now on it's third read through. "<span style="color:purple;">We have a lot of rooms available, madame, and if you would please look through this little brochure you might get an idea of what my inn, Maison Jikoku, might offer.</span>"

The small brochure had "Maison Jikoku" written on the front page with old-looking typing. Inside there were four pictures, each representing one kind of room.

Room 1 had the look of a small torture chamber, complete with a stretch bench, industrial-sized handcuffs attached to the wall and several rows of torturing weapons, the room was named "Chamber of Love", and under it, with smaller text was written, "For two or more costumers, please do not destroy any of the walls, objects or creatures in the room".

Room 2 was the complete opposite of room 1, as it contained a large, comfortable-lookign bed and a large, beautifully decorated window. Everything from comfortable couches to small bookshelves decorated the room. It was named "Gracious Rest", and under it was written "Angry Demons, Dragons (Dragon-Half's), Mythical creature of great potent and Powerful Wizards are prioritized for this room".

Room 3 Looked more like a normal inn's room, with small, but comfortable looking beds, a small table with a few chairs, and a few other normal-looking items. However, the name of the room quickly raised an eyebrow, "The Room of Magickal Instability", and as usual, there was something written under it. "This is the room for people who enjoy a wild look on life. Anything is possible in this room, and more. The Inn is NOT responsible for any permanent changes of physical or mental attributes."

Room 4 Had a big questionmark instead of a photo, and the name was equally puzzling. "The Secret Room", "Changes topic every week, nothing stays the same. Perhaps you get a Heavenly room in the Seventh Heaven, or perhaps you find yourself in the inside of a volcano!"

"<span style="color:purple;">Well?</span> Christian asked again as he saw his costumer was ready, "<span style="color:purple;">Which room will it be?</span>"

While waiting for his costumer to reply he took up a thick book, covered in dust. As he opened it, on the first page, the young woman could see, quite clearly, that she was the first customer.

"<span style="color:purple;">Or perhaps you have a special demand? We have rooms for every species, perhaps my lady, with her beautiful visage, would be a nymph of the forest, or perhaps a succubus?</span>"

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Sure, I'll post.

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:48 pm

Kevin ran at full speed through the forest, occasionally dodging past a mutant version of the formerly cute and cuddly animals that populated the forest. Eventually the forest ended, and he came to a stop, reading the Maison Jikoku sign. He walked into the open door. When this didn't seem to work, he walked through the doorway.
"Dude, there's some seriously bad stuff in that forest. I don't think I even had any hallucinations." He grabbed the brochure, and spent a moment staring at it.
"...I'm not hallucinating, am I?" he asked the world in general.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Sure, I'll post.

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:01 am

Christian looked up as the man entered.

"<span style="color:purple;">Oh, I can assure you that you are not hallucinating. Those things out there are quite real indeed.</span>" He pushes up his sunglasses and smirks. "<span style="color:purple;">Do you wish to buy one? We've managed to attain a pretty docile mutation of the reindeer in the forest... But unfortunantly it has a tendency to explode.</span>"

Christian paused for a moment and continued.
"<span style="color:purple;">I can see you are interested in renting a room? If you would be so kind to read through the brochour we can see if you have any particular room in mind...</span>"

The pale man stared at the two for a short moment and then broken into a manical laughter. When he noticed their stares he instantly quit it. "<span style="color:purple;">Sorry, old habits die hard.</span>"

Arisa

room!

Unread postby Arisa » Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:11 pm

she clears her throat looking back to the brochour. She looks up at the inn keeper, taking off her hood, showing her lovely green eye's, brown hair, and elf ears. "I shall rent this room..." she says while pointing to the brochour, at room #2.

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Explosive fun.

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:22 pm

Suddenly, an explosion was heard across the forest. A deer head came flying in the direction of the doorway. Kevin raised a hand.
"Plantcreaturesoftheforestentanglethosewhopass!" he yelled, causing a vine to lasso the head before it reached the tower.

"Dude, you should probably close the door." Kevin advised Christian. He then looked over to the young woman.
"Hey, are you, like, a sorceress or something? Bet you five coppers you can't intercept the next head."
He then appeared to remember the brochure.
"Hm... Tough choice between Three and Four. I figure I can handle either."

Edited by: RPGWWer ChronoCatfish at: 1/22/03 9:23:08 pm

Arisa

Re: Explosive fun

Unread postby Arisa » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:46 pm

She rolls her eye, finding it rather pointless to 'intersept' anything, "If I were to do anything that came falling my way I'd send it to the depths of hell... or your stomach..." The grey elf smiles to herself.

Another explostion is heard, another body part of a deer comes flying there way, "ISENDTHETOTHEDEPTHSOFNORETURN!" she yells at the body part, as it's sucked into a blackhole like vacuum. She leaves her hand hanging inplace to shut the portal, she slowly closes her hand then goes back to her business.

She waits for the inn keeper to tell her what the payment is for the room.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=arisa@rpgww60462>Arisa</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/22/03 10:48:33 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Explosive fun

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:23 am

Christian remains behind the counter, staring at the two with a typical Piku-expression*.

"<span style="color:purple;">Errrrrr...</span>" Christian begins as the two turns back to him.

"<span style="color:purple;">Room 2 it was, right, I think we have one ready...</span>" He says slowly as he turns to the collection of keys hanging on the wall. Every key is hanging on the wall. "<span style="color:purple;">Lesseee... number 2...</span>" He mutters for himself, checking over the large collection of keys.

"<span style="color:purple;">Ah, here it is!</span>" He says happily as he picks one of the many keys. It's a small gold key with a tiny dragon engraved on it. "<span style="color:purple;">Here you go, there're snacks and sodas in the mini-bar, and there's currently a forest fire some miles away that you can see from the room</span>"

<span style="color:fuchsia;">*= Piku expression, a typical anime expression much like Image , where the character has tiny dots for eyes and usually no mouth, and looks a bit surprised. Add a sweat drop and you get Image </span>

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:39 pm

Suddenly a loud scream sounds from outside and a young woman in her early twenties rushes inside and slams the door shut. The woman wears a long, heavy green robe and carries a simple, stuffed cloth doll. Slowly she turns with wide eyes and looks to the others, "It's really, really bad out there!" She declares shakily.

Soon she gets a hold of herself and begins to look around, sometimes looking to her doll and then lifting it up as if to show it something. Finally, after looking around the main room, she stops and looks up at the ceiling, "Um... where am I?" She asked.

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

I think I'm going to like RPing Kev.

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:13 pm

Kevin appeared to be busy contemplating something.
"Depths of no return..." he muttered. "Cool."
He then looked up at the new arrival.
"Yo. I dunno what this place is, but there's some seriously bad stuff out there."
He took the brochure and handed it to the woman.
"These're the rooms. Three and four sound cool. I'm thinking I'll flip a coin."
He then paused to search his pockets.
"Um... anyone got a coin I can borrow?"

Arisa

on with the story

Unread postby Arisa » Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:18 am

The young elf looks to the young woman, nods and turns back to the in keeper. She takes the key to her room, and awaits to be lead to her room. "The vew sounds lovely." Arisa says, looking at the bar, and various other places were she can rest.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=arisa@rpgww60462>Arisa</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/24/03 5:39:20 pm

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:36 pm

The woman thumbs through the brochure, "Hmm... three and four do sound like fun!" She says with a broad smile. She looks down at the doll that she's carrying and nods, "He likes them too!"

She frowns suddenly, and begins to rummage around in the wide sleeves of her robes. Eventually she smiles and hands Kevin a small copper coin, "Here you go!" She frowned and looked suspiciously at Kevin, "But I want it back when you're done with it."

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:48 pm

Kevin flipped the coin. It spun in the air, and landed right in his hand. He looked down at it. Heads.

"Maybe it would be better to figure out which room is which side..." he said eventually. He turned back to the woman.
"Or I could just let you have first choice."

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:57 pm

"Well," the woman said looking down at her doll for a brief instant, "if you're offering me first choice I shouldn't refuse, we'll take... room number four!" She smiled and skipped by Kevin and up to ChrC, snatching her coin as she walked by.

"Number four please!" She said cheerily.

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:50 pm

"'kay, looks like I got number three. Nothin' I can't handle." said Kevin. He looked over to Christian.
"Toss the key over here, dude."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:26 am

"<span style="color:purple;">Right, err... Hold on a moment!</span>" Christian says with a stressed grin on his face. He rushes into the room behind the counter and closes the door.

"<span style="color:purple;">Damn, I didn't think of that... I need people to show them up to the rooms... Hmmm...</span>"

Camera pan out to conveniently reveal a large box labelled "<span style="font-size:medium;">!EXPERIMENT FAILED! TOUCH AT OWN RISK!!!"</span> and under it, a bit smaller, "<span style="font-size:xx-small;">KEVIN</span>

"<span style="color:Purple;">Hmm...</span>"Christian ponders silently... KEVIN had been trouble-some, true, but he was intelligent... Oh well, no harm in trying!

As the planks were bended off by ChrC, he realized slowly that he hadn't fed Kevin for four years...

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:14 pm

The woman jumps onto Christian's counter and sits herself down and hangs her legs over the edge. She holds her doll tightly and looks at the door Cristian entered curiously.

"Where's he going?" she asks, seemingly to no one in particular.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=captaincommando@rpgww60462>CaptainCommando</A] at: 3/5/03 9:23:28 am

Arisa

Re: Maison Rikuko (storytelling thing like Harvest Moon RP)

Unread postby Arisa » Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:23 pm

She just watches Christain walk into some room, "...." she waits for him to come back to show them to their rooms.

Arisa

Unread postby Arisa » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:36 pm

The young elf looks to the woman on the counter top, and sees she's hugging her little doll, "what's with that little doll" She thinks to herself, "I'm sure it's none of my business..." She walks backwards to see what christain is doing. "What's taking him so long," she thinks to herself again, "shouldn't he be already prepared for such things... oh well I should just calm down I'm letting my emotion's have the better of me." She walks to the wall and looks around for a bit. "I think I'll get something to drink while we wait on him..." she thinks to herself, walking to the bar, and sitting down. "A cup of hot tea please." She says to the bar keep.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Mar 11, 2003 2:35 pm

ARGH!! REVIVETH NOT YE OLDE RPEEES!!

Return to Other RPs