Back to the Wonderland (Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Roight... uhhh

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:10 pm

Molo stood up, stratching his head. "Err. . .who are you guys?!"

They continued to talk, and a bunch of tennis balls began to fall from the ceiling.

"Riiiight. . ." o_o; Molo said, extremely confused. "um. . .that's. . .interesting. . .I gotta get back home! Kotoki's gonna kill me!" he said, backing up slowly, trying to evade the three. . .

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:13 pm

Timmy turned to Molo.
"Umm... Well, I'm Timmy, and I THINK this is Casey. That guy over there... well... uhh... people call him Idiot, I think." He was very shocked at how normal that sounded.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:19 pm

"Um...what am I doing here?" Molo said. "I was looking for tools. . .and I fell into a hole! This is really weird, and I'm getting nervous!! I wanna go home." o_o; he stared at Timmy blankly.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:26 pm

"Oh right," Timmy said, "You'll get over it soon... I mean..." He was interrupted by a the sound of thumping feet. It seemed to come closer when suddenly a small white rabbit, carrying a vest and a big pocket watch ran by them.
"Make way, make way,
Please don't delay.
The queen of hearts is here,
Make way you hear!!" He yelled, running around and around. Timmy simply stared at him.
"Queen of hearts? What, some card?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:28 pm

Caseys eyes narrowed and she took off after the rabbit. She leapt into the air and onto him. The small rabbit let out a terrified scream.

"YOU!" Casey shouted grabbing him by his shirt collar. "GET ME OUT OF HEAR!" Casey shouted.

The smaller rabbit shook as the boys looked on.

Casey smiled.

"Oh you serve the Queen of hearts and I the Queen of Diamonds." Casey sung. "If you don't show us the way out," suddenly Caseys eyes narrowed and she smiled evilly. "I will hurt you. . .with out a doubt."

Casey laughed to herself.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:08 pm

yup, idiot is what everyone calls me, and so will you....that or joseph, its up to you

"Queens"? like the mother of a princess?...

bunnygirle78

Re: ...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:29 pm

Casey ignored the boys as she strangled the small rabbit.

"TO NORMAL!" She screamed. "TO NORMAL FOR WONDERLAND!"

She small rabbit shook as she threw him down.

It stood up and ran off. Casey turned to the boys.

"If we follow the rabbit. . ." She sang walking backwards. "Down the hole. ..down hole we'll go. To the kingdom of hearts, of diamonds, of spades, and clovers."

She ran off down the hall bellowing.

"GET BACK HEAR!"

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:54 pm

hey! wait for me cute bunny girl!

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:36 pm

Casey ran after the small rabbit. Now it was her turn to chance him down.

She skidded to a stop as the rabbit ran into a tinny door. She sat down and glared at it.

"Run Rabbit run." She said angrily. She laid back on the floor and looked at the able to her right. On it was one bottle filled with green liquid and a small box filled with cookies.

"Now Casey can have some fun." Casey said as the boys ran up to her.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:04 pm

oh...i see the little one ran awy, didnt he?
welll, i'll come back later...i guess.....
oh cookies!

bunnygirle78

Yum yum ut oh

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:11 pm

Casey grabbed the cookies and held them out to Jason. She smiled and closed her eyes.

"Would you like on?" She asked sweetly. "So many good ones hear. . .one for the little boys who fell, ran, and set on fire." She sang.

She smiled as Jason reached out.

She laughed and gave the other two one and took on herself.

"Now the fun begins." She said.

(hay its in the book)

ikozaedro

Re: Yum yum ut oh

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:20 pm

yay! cookie, thanks!
*eats eats eats the cookie*
i like the way you talk, sounds very funny!

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:28 pm

Casey took a very large jump back and watched as Jason suddenly grew very tall and knocked the other two boys into the wall. She picked up the bottle and laughed up at Jason.

"Wana Drink?" She asked. "Did I forget to tell you that the cookies will make you grow?"

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:44 pm

oh look at me! look at me im huge!...
drink, sure why not! give me give me give me!
*he lowered his hand till he could reach the bottle*

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:20 am

Jason suddenly shrunk down. Casey smiled and drank some herself. The two of them looked up at the others and Casey squeaked up at them as the bottle landed in Timmys hands.

"Well?" She squeaked. "This is where you need to go if you want to find the pepper lady." She said pointing to the door. She laughed and tackled the tinny Jason.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:39 am

Timmy looked on as Casey and Jason shrunk and grew. Shrugging he took a small bit of the cookie. And felt himself become taller, shrugging again he took another bite, and another... ((OOC: Don't feel like RPing much, I'm at school...))

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:48 pm

o_o;

Molokidan watched the events unfold, and for once, was glad he didn't decide to be gluttonous and eat a cookie. Though his stomach was growling and practically reaching out for the sugary goodness. . .he didn't want to grow!

"Ummm. . .is there an exit around here somewhere?" he peered around nervously.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: .......

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:07 pm

Timmy looked down on Molo and frowned.
"This is getting very strange." He whispered, which became a rumbling so deep that Molo couldn't make out a word. When he saw the bottle Casey was carrying he tried to reach it, but couldn't... Strange thoughts flowed into his mind, about sending letters to his feet (which he couldn't see anymore) and being lonely. Very weird thoughts. But right as he was thinking about this, he saw a long strand of red and white a bit away, like a strangely colored worm. He could hear some squeaking too, if he concentrated, and the occasional "bump" as if someone had dropped a very small pebble on the ground.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:24 pm

(ooc: just a think, if someone forgets the name of my char. just call him idiot)

so we're going to follow the rabbit so we can get to the old lady?

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:44 pm

The small worm, or whatever it was seemed to move closer and there were small sticks sticking out of it here and there. Timmy bent down to look at the strange thing. After looking really close he realized it wasn't an animal, but a train of very small people. Or whatever you could call them. They seemed to be made of cards, and everyone had red hearts painted on them. The train stopped and a small dot made it's way out of the train and squeaked with a very light voice.
"Make way for the king and queen of hearts, giant. All must obey the royalties." Timmy pondered on what he'd do, when suddenly he began shrinking very quickly. Soon enough he found himself near the ground again, and suddenly the little train of people seemed very big and intimidating. He saw now many different heart cards, and they all parted so that two big cards, the king and queen, could be seen.
"You there, boy who shrunk from heaven!" A card yelled, it was ace of hearts Timmy realized. "You have been accused of treason against the heart kingdom and..." Timmy shook his head.
"Treason!? But I haven't done any..."
"Shush! Be silent when the emissary speaks." A card guard said and pointed his spear against the young boy.
"You, and your cohorts will be put before trial." The ace finished.

bunnygirle78

The royal cort of Diamonds

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:41 pm

Casey crossed her arms and laughed at the cards.

"Oh you are so very wrong." She sung and danced around the large Timmy. "As ambassador of munchkin land. . ." she sang. and jumped around the cards who seemed to be annoyed by her.

"I bring a message to your ears." Casey stopped dancing and once again shifted into her serous tone.

"Under the royal court of Diamonds, these travelers or under the Queens Command." The cards backed away from Casey looking a little scared of her. Casey smiled, she knew that making since was the only thing that they were afraid of.

She leapt forward and sang.

"So you can't hurt them. . nah nah." She kicked out with her large foot knocking one card into the other sending them falling around them like dominos.

"Well are you two coming. Casey is getting annoyed. Casey wants to go home. Come and flow Casey." Casey said and kicked down the small door. She looked up at them.

"Its a tight fit for you two." She looked at Jason (aka idiot) And smiled.

"Kittys live in hear."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: The royal cort of Diamonds

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:55 pm

"Hey!! Wait a second!!" Molokidan, the resident blue-haired preteen shouted. "You guys can't just leave me here!! . . .please?!"

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:59 pm

yay! kitties! im gonna see some kitties!
*Joseph entered in to the door, hoping to see some kitties.*
cute bunny girl, you said you lived around here, right?
...oh yeah he is right, we cant leave him there, can we?

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:31 pm

"Well," Casey said pointing to the bottle. "If you want to come then drink it down. Shrink to the size that is normal or not." Casey sang. "Are you a gait up there or down hear. . .its all how you see it. " She sang and ran threw the door, as the cards stared on. . .not really sure what to do.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Aug 24, 2002 1:32 am

Molo grimaced. . .picked up a bottle, and downed it in one gulp, with his eyes closed and his nose plugged. In a matter of seconds, he went under the same transformation that the others had, and was soon up to their height.

"I really hope we're going to get some decent food now!"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:04 am

Timmy took the bottle when Molo had drunk from it and found it nearly empty. Since the others had left for the small door he found himself facing the entire Card army, he didn't have to think twice about what to do. He drank what was left in the bottle and ran for the door.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:15 pm

Casey laughed and jumped down a hole. she turned and fell while facing upwards.

"WEEeee!" She shouted. As chairs and other things flew past them. She reached out and grabed a book.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:39 pm

she did it, so i will...
*jumps into the hole*
weeeeeee

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:20 pm

". . .why do I have the feeling I'm going to regret this?!" Molo said cowardly, hopping foot-first down the hole. . .

bunnygirle78

That suden stop at the bottom

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:37 pm

Casey smiled and laughed they all fell. She looked up at the boys and smiled.

"You know I just remembered something. Casey remembered that there is a sudden stop at the bottom of this ride." She said and seemed to fall even faster.

ikozaedro

Re: That suden stop at the bottom

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:44 am

a sudden stop?..i dont get it....what you mean with that??

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:24 am

"Uhh... Sudden stop?" Timmy asked as he'd gotten over the first shock of falling freely through the air. He looked around himself and saw row after row filled with jars, books, candles and other things. "Like in... Flat ground?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:39 pm

"No more like sharp jagged rocks. What?" Casey said looking up at them as she fell. She did a flip and smiled. "YOu mean you didn't want to run into them?"

Casey shrugged and grabbed an umbrella as she fell. She opened it and grabbed the three boys. They slowly glided down.

"Well its no dress but it will do."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:45 pm

". . .you really scare me, do you know that?" Molo said to Casey, a bit shaken up. "Where are we going, again? Please say banquet hall."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:05 pm

Timmy frowned slightly. Sure, this place was interesting, and after getting used to the original confusion (not that he still wasn't confused, he just didn't have the patience to think about everything) he was getting restless.
"Are we at that old woman soon?" He asked Casey. "I'm in a bit of a hurry, considering that my family dinner will be over soon."

bunnygirle78

Someplace difrent

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:22 pm

Casey smiled as they carefully glided past the rocks and landed on a small stretch of beach. The waves crashed around them as she threw the unbrela away.

"Don't worry we'll find her soon enough." Casey said stretching. "And as for you going home?" Casey smiled and spun around.

"And you needn't worry about your dinner." She said to Timmy.

She smiled broadly and started to run off. She turned and shouted to them.

"Oh now its time for tag," she sang. "I will zig and I will zag, take your time your left behind. . " She said jumping around. "Speed up and you will see all that wonderland has to offer thee. Come on now and face the facts, large and evil cats."

Casey ran off, her heart soaring. . .she was back home. At last.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Someplace difrent

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:54 am

"Er. . ." Molo stared around. "Where did you take us now. . .?" o_o;

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Hmm... A sudden appearance!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:33 am

While Timmy pondered at what to do, a couple of familiar eyes appeared in a shadow. Soon they were accompanied by the big grin, and the cat stepped out of the shadows. He smiled at Timmy, though he couldn't do much else.

"Very well Timmy my friend. I do hope you have found your lady for time is growing short and the Queen is oh so angry on you." He said with his normal, fast dialect.

"How come then, cat?" Timmy asked, bolder than he felt. "And why should I care, the queen of hearts doesn't scare me, and with Casey to help..."

"Ahh, the maverick rabbit who's to normal for wonderland... Do not trust her." The cat grinned, without much effort. "Seek the Hatter for mad as he may be, more trustworthy than the rabbit..." The cat faded out of view, but the grin remained for a moment longer until it too faded.

Timmy looked back at the others, but they didn't seem to have noticed the cat... Strange.

"Umm..." Timmy began, walking up to Casey, "do you know any... hatters around here?"

bunnygirle78

Re: Hmm... A sudden appearance!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:22 am

Casey frowned and crossed her arms.

"Humph," she said angrily. "Cats think they know everything. .Normal. . what a horrible thing to call a person." Casey took on a look of seriousness.

"I know the way to the old woman, but if you want to meet the hatter. . .then I'll take you to him." Casey said scratching her head. "But. .well . .you don't think I'm normal do you?" Casey asked hopefully.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Hmm... A sudden appearance!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:38 pm

"Well, considering that most people I've met so far have been trying to kill us, I'd say... well..." He looked at Casey, who was doing a puppy-eye, he sighed. "No, not normal..." He knew he was going to regret those words.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs