Back to the Wonderland (Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Tea party

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:11 am

Timmy smiled and took one of the cakes.
"So then," He began, looking at the hatter, "if you're wearing a hat when you sleep, then you are not sleeping when you're wearing a hat?" He was beginning to get the strange logic of the man.
"Exactly," The hatter said with a grin and sipped his tea, "But enough of that... What I'm wondering is... why are you together with nor..." He noticed the look from Casey,"...her?"
"She's our guardian..." Timmy said, trying to make it sound as formal as possible. The hare looked up.
"Guardian, you say? Guardian, guard, to guard something, she guards you, guarding you is her duty..." With that he looked down at his tea again. The hatter, however, kept looking at Timmy.
"Tell me, lad, you wouldn't happen to know a young woman passing through her? I'm fairly sure ("Surely fair", the hare added) that her name was Alice. She left before we could finish our discussion, and the last time I saw her was in the court of the king of hearts." Timmy looked at him.
"Weeell... she sounds familiar, but there are a lot of Alices, and I don't know her."
"Pity," The hatter said with a sigh. "I had wished to meet her again, although you make a nearly as good discussion." Timmy felt so confused that he wasn't even insulted by the hatters slip.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:33 pm

Casey took on a look of Surprise as she watched the Hare.

"Anothe one like these." She said picking Moldo up by his foot and pointing to his face.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:34 am

The hare, looking over at Casey shrugged and sipped his tea again.
"In a concept, yes, but seeing as you're obviously failing in your duty (The hare nodded his head towards Idiot's burnt clothing and scratches from the cat) you should..." He was interrupted by the Hatter.
"I'd expect none the less, a person to no... I mean, I never expected you, Casey[/] to succeed in your duty!"

((OOC: Just a twist of plot, don't get mad at me, BunnyGirle

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:35 am

(I never taken anything personaly C. So don't worry. Smile)

Casey sat Moldo down and looked at Jason. She smiled.

"Oh that was befor I promised to help them so it dosn't count," Casey said smiling.

"Besides," She said leaning back in her chair. She sudenly jumped up and smiled.

"Oh its a day for fun and tea, not to much for me. Let us finish and make haste, time to dash and leave this place." Casey sang. "Come with us if you wish dear frinds, or celabrate your parties end."

THe Hare took another drink of his tea and smiled to himself.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:25 pm

Molo shrugged, and continued to eat his cake. There was so much weirdness in this place that it was actually becoming normality. . .

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:21 am

Timmy just shrugged and stood up.
"Where are you going?" The hatter asked angrily. "With half finished tea and biscuit crumbs everywhere," he gestured to Timmy's place, "no wonder the hearts are after you. Rude, rude boy." With that the hatter returned to his tea, without even giving the others a look. The hare knocked on the small kettle from which the voice had come and said with a angry tone:
"You come out there, now! It is rude to not wave off guests, even if the guests are rude!" As soon as he had said that the head of a small mouse looked out from the kettle.
"Aye, good bye then, rude guests." It said with a irritated tone. Then it went down into the kettle again.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:52 pm

i got confused....but still like this place, everyone talks in a funny way! so what now?

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:47 pm

Casey jumped up, nearly knocking her chair over. The hare laughed as a small rat came from the teapot. She took a step towards Timmy.

The rat looked up at Timmy and yawned.

"I think we should be off," Casey said. "thank you for the tea. The boys do not mean offence." She said shakily.

"Oh no. . .you can't leave. . ." The Hare said angrily. "The fun is about to begin." He smiled widely and looked at the rat.

"WAKE UP!"

The rats eyes snapped open and began to grow. Its small teeth were now large dripping fangs, and its eyes glowed red.

Casey grabbed Timmy and shoved him towards the other boys as the Rats Tale swung around and struck her from behind. Casey was knocked to the Ground. She stood up slowly her eyes narrowed and angry.

"You will regret this." She said turning her fists clenched. She looked over her shoulder.

"Well? Run."

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:43 pm

run? now? but, as mr hare-thing said, this is where the fun begins! go casey go!

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:58 pm

Casey ran at the ran at the rat, jumping into the air she brought her fists down on its head. But to no affect.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:24 am

Timmy stared in disbelief at the giant rat. Then he looked over at the hatter and the hare.
The man sat completely calm, just sipping his tea, while the hare sneered at Casey while cheering on the rat. obviously, this was as weird as the rest of Wonderland, and just as dangerous.
"My money is on the rabbit but would you bet against such odds?" A voice whispered next to him. It was the cat again, grinning a horrible smile. "However could she not find the way to kill the rat all would be naught not that it bothers me."
"Just who do you think you are!?" Timmy growled at the cat. "All you've been doing is talking bad about Casey. She's really nice and I'd trust her more than I trust you!"
"True it be but even alice took great care to listen to my advice. Patience is a virtue not in my book but surely in yours, stay on your guard and beware of the Jabberwock."
"Beware of the Jabberwock?" Timmy asked, but the cat was already gone.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 1:53 pm

Casey leapt into the air again and threw a punch to the rats eye. It screamed and shurnk back down, it ran off to hide in a bush.

Casey wiped her forhead and winced as she noticed a cut on her arm. She turned to the Hare and glared at him.

"The queen of Diamonds will hear of this." She said angrily. "Thes boys are under her protection

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:20 pm

yay! casey won! the rat is gone! take that hare-thing!

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:11 pm

Casey was breathing hevaliy but stood up tall none the less. She steped forward and laughed.

"Oh you were so very careless," Casey sang. "You dopted the wrong one. Oh and now I am to punish you," Casey sang.

"What do you think boys?" Casey said smiling evily and baring what apeared to be fangs.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Hmm

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:58 pm

"What?" Timmy said, brought back to "reality". He then seemed to remember what Casey had said and smiled.
"I don't really think we should decide. Again, you were the one attacked, Casey..." He couldn't connect his thoughts...

ikozaedro

Re: Hmm

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Sep 06, 2002 8:04 pm

i think we need to get moving, forget about it i mean, wasnt it important to get this "pepper lady"?

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 8:42 pm

"No!" Casey said firmly. "We will go there. I made you a promis and a promis I will keep! No one will stop me from leading you there!" She glared at the Hare. "Not even you uncel!"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:04 pm

Molo was snapped back to reality as well.

"Er. .. pepper lady!?" o.o "I hate pepper...it makes me sneeze...andstuffs.."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:04 pm

"Well we are going there." Casey said with a smile. "Cause Timmy wanted to. I promis well go where you want to after we see her."

Casey ruffeled Molo's hair and laughed.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:59 am

"Well, you don't have to come if you don't want to." Timmy said. "I mean, the only reason I'm after her is to make her apologize for ruining everyone's food at my home, giving me the blame." He turned to Casey. "I really think we should leave, you and your uncle doesn't seem to like eachother that much."

((OOC: Had Timmy read anything about Wonderland, he'd been shocked by Caseys revealing, but he hasn't, so he isn't that shocked. A little surprised she didn't tell them though))

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:20 pm

its ok, lets get the pepper lady, i mean, i have nothing to do, besides that....

bunnygirle78

Re: ....

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:42 pm

Casey smiled and walked past the Hare and the Hatter.

"This way my frinds."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:50 pm

Molo grinned meekly, following Casey closely.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:07 am

Timmy followed after, keeping his eyes on the hatter and the hare, who stared at them with thin eyes.

((Gomen, Gomen, seems I'm not really drawing inspiration this early in the morn))

tiny harddrive

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:22 pm

The cloaked rat picked up the squealing rodent from the floor.

"A punch-punch to the eyiyi and that's it?" The suspended rat clawed at the hand that gripped it and gave a strangled squeal and continued squirming. " Piti-ti-ful creature! You disgust-gust me!"

With a disgruntled snort he sent the diminutive rodent sliding across the dirt-covered floor, and limped off, running all his plans through his head.

(OOC: sorry I haven't posted recently guys, been having connection trouble. ^^)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:25 pm

(welcome back)

Casey looked over her shoulder at the rat and sighed.

"Oh great," she said with a sigh. "I was wondering when you would show up again. JUst don't call me normal again!" Casey said sternly and then smiled.

"Or I will tie your ears back," she sang.

tiny harddrive

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Sun Sep 15, 2002 5:19 am

The rat stop his pondering and twisted his grimace even further into a smile.

"Hmmm...oh, I wouldn't sayay that you-you are normal....merely....predictable!" The rat gaped and the wheezing laugh rose from his gnarled maw. Seemingly inspired by his own words, he took off into the trees and was lost in the darkness between them.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Sep 15, 2002 6:25 am

"Predictable?" Timmy snorted. "She's the most... one of the most unpredictable people I've met." He turned to the rat. "And would you mind telling us who you are?"

tiny harddrive

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Sun Sep 15, 2002 6:11 pm

The rat bounced from the trees and almost landed on Timmy's toes.

" I....am a rat, like a walrus, yet different," said the rat, assuming a prim voice and manner, " but you, good sir, may call me....Geoffrey." The hunched cloak performed a knock-kneed bow and grinned at Timmy. The maniacal glint re-appeared in his eye. "However, you-you could just call me Rat, or Ratt-at-atty, or whatever you li-hi-hi-hihi-hike! It matt-atta-tters not to me!"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:09 pm

Casey grabed the rat by the caller and lifted him up. She sighed and set him down to the side.

"Do not stand on the Timmy." She said.

(ha ha Don't stand on timmy ha ha ha. . .he he.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:27 am

((OOC: Hahaha, my broken ribs finds that highly amusing... Image ))

Timmy stood up and brushed himself off. "Okay... Rat. If you don't mind, can we get going?"

tiny harddrive

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:10 pm

The rat let out a slow chuckle and stepped aside.

"But-but of course," he said with a sly grin," don't let-let me get-tet in your way!"

He stepped back further and was gone, but not before giving each person an icy gaze...

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:09 pm

"He always disapears when he can be of use," Casey said shortly. She turned and lifted Timmy up by the feet. She held him out to Moldo and smiled.

"Hay You know Timmy has hard brown feet. Look and these funny long strands. . of yarn . . they come right out of your feet."

(she dosn't know what shoes are. . .he he.)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:13 pm

Timmy started yelling as Casey lifted him up.
"H-Hey, lemme down! Those are my shoes, so stop joking around."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:53 pm

"Sho. . Shoes?" Casey said and picked Jason by his feet. She held the two boys up and stared at their shoes.

"Funny." She said seting the boys down. "Funny funny."

Casey walked on laughing toherself.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Whu?

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:45 am

"You've never seen shoes before?" Timmy seemed surprised. "Well, now that you mention it... you don't have any." He thought for a moment. "They're like... second skins you put on your feet if it's cold, or it hurts if you walk without them..."

bunnygirle78

Re: Whu?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:37 pm

"Hmm." Casey said smiling. "Second skins? I don't like taking skin from others."

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:26 pm

hey, if you like my shoes you can have them!
*removes his shoes from his feet*
here take them! they're not as bad at you think

(ooc:im sooorrrrryyyy my comp got this nasty virus...but everything is ok now, im back!)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uikozaedro.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ikozaedro</A] at: 9/20/02 8:27:40 pm

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:24 pm

(bump:in a shocking need for this rp i just decided to bump it, but i have this stupid rule that says:"never pos a plot-thingy after another post made by yourself"...or something like that...you understand,right?, anyway, the póint is that im bumping this,but not posting action)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:36 am

"I like thse funny things."

(is this a dead rp? I forgot about it sorry.")

Previous

Return to Other RPs