Back to the Wonderland (Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
bunnygirle78

Re: Hmm... A sudden appearance!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:57 pm

Casey smiled and hugged Timmy.

"Thank you!" Casey said. "Normal is bad in Wonderland." She said sadly. "And difrent is bad where you are from. Casey is in the middle. Casey doesn't belong anywhere." She said with a smile.

"Follow me, we will go see the Hatter." Casey said. "And do not worry!" Casey said proudly. "Casey serves the Diamond Queen, who is much like you and not at all. Casey said laughing. She lifted Timmy and swung him around, nearly hiting the other two boys who had to jump out of the way.

"Casey will protect you untill you find her." Casey said.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:32 pm

so..we're now going to meet this "hatter" person...so what is a hatter?....

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:29 pm

"Um, I think that's a person who puts hats on people." Molo said, raising a finger to his hair. ". .. and I don't want one! Do you see what this will do to my hairstyle?!"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:35 pm

Casey smiled and put Molo into a head lock. She messed up his hair and let him go laughing.

"You are a funny one." She said. "A mad hatter is what he is. Mad and he whears a large hat. I don't remmber to much more about him."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:19 am

>_> "Great, so we have some angry hat guy after us? Perfect. . ."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:33 am

Casey fell to the ground and laughed until tears came to her eyes. She pointed at Molo and sat up.

"Oh. . ." she said pinching his cheeks. "You are so cute when your clueless."

tiny harddrive

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:25 am

A faint chuckle could be heard beyond a small pile of rocks along the shore. This chuckle soon warped into a louder, more high-pitched laugh until it became a horrible croaking guffaw, thendescending into an amused sigh.

A cloaked figure emerged from behind the rocks and walked, with a half shuffle, half lope, towards the group. The figure was not as tall as a man but taller than child, and protruding from the bottom of the cloak were two thin, gnarled and clawed feet, and a horrible, thin, hairless tail twitched behind him. As he came closer still, it could be seen that this repulsive creature was in fact nothing more than a rat, who happened to smell quite bad too.

"...hiihiihii...Caseyiyiyi!" spoke the rat, repeating occasional syllables of the words he spoke," I sii that...that..you've-f-f-f...haih! Haih! Haih! Come back!" The guffaw rose once again, and his thin chest swelled, barely supplying enough air for him to continue. The guffaw subsided and the sigh came again. He wiped a tear from one of his beady eyes and panted as he spoke. " Andandand...I siisisiii... that you-y-y-you...have brought friends!" He cackled uncontrollably and then stopped. He stared with the eyes of a madman at the companions and screamed, " Just enough for a tea party!" The croak rose from his throat and became the guffaw, he ran away from the beach and out of sight, the laughter ringing through the trees.

(OOC: Hope that wasn't too confusing for you ^^; Basically, he's just a crazy rat-guy who laughs a lot)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:16 am

"...Tea? Casey, is this a friend of yours? Let me guess, to weird for wonderland?" Timmy, knw this guy was probably dangerous, but Casey had promised to protect them... ´though judging by her slightly demented mind she could've just jumbled it out without meaning it. He was pretty sure she'd been serious.

bunnygirle78

Tea party

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:44 pm

"Its been along time since I've seen you," Casey said standing. She looked a bit angry as she stared at the rat.

"You used to pick on Casey, called me normal." She said sticking her nose into the air. And yes they are my friends," Casey said smiling. "Tea?" She said as her ears went up? I love tea."

Casey stopped smiling and then frowned.

"By the way, my friends are also under the protection of the Diamond queen." She said crossing her arms and talking sternly.

tiny harddrive

Re: Tea party

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:01 pm

The rat appeared again, as was his habit and grinned at Casey, "hehehehe...oh don't worriyiyi....we're all normawawal heieieier!" The rat seemed to find his words amusing and twisted his face into what could pass for a gape, and screamed with laughter. With that, he disappeared as suddenly as he had appeared.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:22 pm

o_o; Molo sat in his seat, rather uncomfortably, looking around. "Er. . .do you guys have any fish?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:33 pm

Casey stomped her foot down and frowned.
"Casey is not happy with him." She said. "Calling Casey normal. Casey knows she is different from everyone else. . .so what!" Casey shouted.

She sighed and looked at the boys.

"So where do Jason, Timmy, and Molo wish to go?" She sang. " To the left." She jumped forward and pointed to the right. "Or to the right," She pointed to the left.

"Chose and I shall follow." She sang.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:05 pm

what about both...i mean...lets split into 2 groups...or something

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:07 pm

"Oh what ever you chose," Casey said singing and dancing around. "I shall comply,"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:35 am

Timmy looked at the two directions...
"Riiiight..." He mumbled... "You're not going to tell me which way leads where, are you? Then I'll take... Left!"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:32 am

Casey laughed again.
"Oh its funny don't you see. .cause all roads lead to the same place."

Casey suddenly looked serous.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:23 pm

"That place is home, right?" Molo said awkwardly. "Please say home." he looked forward, a bead of sweat rolling down his face.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:04 pm

so every way goes to the same place....lets have a race then!

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:49 pm

Casey just stood there and stared at them.
"I don't know if there are ways to your world." Casey said honestly. "But. .. prehaps one of the Queens know. . Oh well lets settel with the task at hand. Witch way Timmy? Do we split up or do we remain together. . .or shall we race."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:07 am

Molo scratched his head. "Um, I really don't feel safe here by myself! I don't want to go alone!"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 29, 2002 5:02 am

Timmy looked at Casey with bewilderment in his eyes.
"Wha? Am I supposed to decide? Why?" He shook his head. "Really, I don't know a tenth of what you know of this place, Casey... I think you should decide." He shrugged. "I mean, I was told by the cat not to trust you... but I'm wondering if I should trust him more than you. Anyway, you decide."

((OOC: Yay, 100 posts... Keep it up guys!))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchristianc.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ChristianC</A]&nbsp; Image at: 8/29/02 9:03:49 am

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:08 am

Casey took on a very hurt look and her ears dropped. She sat down on the ground and sulked.

"Casey is very trustworthy." She said sadly. "Both ways lead to diffrent places but the same. Do you want to see the hatter? Then go right. To the left is the checker forest, and after that the village of Disk." She said. "Pat the hatter is a short cut to the woman you seek. Checker forest leads to the court of cards."

Casey smiled and jumped to her feet.

"Casey says that she promised to help the boys and she will. We will go right. . .it will lead to the pepper lady." Casey said still looking slightly hurt.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:12 pm

so no race (*sniff*)....ok casey, i'll follow you!

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:15 pm

Timmy sighed. "Oh man, you misunderstand. I meant that I trust you more that him! I mean, you've protected us, showed us the way and all that... He's just told me some weird things and disappeared... C´mon, I'm sorry if I made you sad or something." He fretted, he wasn't used to cheer up people, especially not girls. He wondered if a pat on the shoulder was enough, ´cause it had worked when one of his friends had lost against him in Yatzy.

((OOC: Really, I didn't mean that Casey were less trustworthy than the cat... Seriously! I'm sorry... Image ))

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:41 pm

Casey smiled at Timmy and stood up.

"Casey is happy now," She said and pointed to the right trail.

"This way is the way we should go. It leads to the Hatter, and his tea party. If he offers you a cookie just say now." Casey said sternly. "But the tea is good, and so are the cakes. Lets go." Casey said and jumped down the trail.

(I didn't think you were saying that Casey was untrustworthy. I just thought that she might take it that way. YOu know sicne she is slightly off. Sorry if I made you feel that you did.)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:31 am

((OOC: I considered that possibility, and therefore made the post instead of just posting in OOC. Just had to make sure you didn't feel that way too))

Timmy smiled as Casey was happy again. "Good, then. Let's leave for the hatter. You might know your way around those cards, but I'd think I'd rather meet someone who doesn't hold his own army." He started walking down the right pathway.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:28 pm

*walking, after some minutes*
...so, when are we going to get to that "tea party"....im kinda hungry...

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:47 pm

Casey stopped suddenly ducked as a large teapot came sailing at them. She looked down at the broken teapot and smiled.

"We hear." She said. And jumped forward. She opened a gate that no one seemed to notice. She stepped in carefully.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:52 pm

^_^ "Food!" Molo shouted, running blindly through the gate. . .

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:11 pm

woah...this place is....scary...i like it...so where is the food?

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:25 pm

Caseys ears twitched and her eyes narrowed. She jumped forward quickly and knocked the three boys to the ground as a three butter knifes flew over them. She helped them up and cleared her thought.

"Duck," she said to them and smiled.

"Time for TEA!" Shouted a very small man with a large hat. He ran up to them and smiled. His eyes were blood red as he stared at the three boys and then shot a very angry glance at Casey.

"What are you doing hear. . yesterday hasn't come yet."

Casey sighed and shook her head.

"My friends are hear to meet you." She said smiling. "OH. . ." She sang. "They heard your teas divine and have to have a taste, I brought them hear, oh we made haste. And tell that old man at the door, to stop singing and to start to snore."

The hatter laughed and grabbed Timmys hand, leading him to the table. Suddenly a large brown rabbit jumped out in front of Moldo and lifted him up into the air, and tossed him into a chair. Casey looked at Jason and laughed. She grabbed him by his feet and stuck him in a chair next to her.

"TEA TIME!" The hatter and the Hare shouted.

Casey bit her lower lip, her eyes focused. She knew that the hare was not to be trusted.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:36 pm

this is a nice chair...
ok "hat man" , when are we going to get this "tea" thing?...
i mean isnt this the "tea party"?
-pst, casey....who is that bunny thing over there?-

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:29 pm

Casey leaned over to Jason.

"He is the mad hatters keeper. You see the mad hatter is the most dangrous person in all of wonderland. But not as bad as the hare who has become just as insane and him. Just don't eat the cookies and you'll be fine."

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:58 pm

no cookies then, but, what if i eat one? i'll grow again?

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:07 am

Casey smiled.

"No. . .you'll just want to kill everyone." She said smiling.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:37 am

oh, i see....this guy must want us to kill each others....or something...i dont know....

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:22 am

Molo quickly dropped his cookie.

>_>;

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:31 am

Timmy smiled as he looked at the hatter. ((OOC: Just a slight description of him for Molo and Glu_Glu)). The man was small, actually, he looked dwarfish, although he seemed to be good proportionated ((OOC: Don't know the word)). He had a large, checkered hat with symbols scribbled here and there, some Timmy recognized, but most of them he'd never seen before. Attached to the hat was a small note, saying only "In this style, 10/6".
The table they were sitting at was filled with pots, cups and other things you could expect for a tea party. The only other guests were a sleeping pig, who didn't seem to wake up no matter how much Timmy poked at him (he was stationed next to it).
Timmy thought that, although this was all in a sense strange, both the hatter and the Hare seemed less... evil, than those they had encountered before. A strange sound from the hatter made Timmy look over at him. The man was screwing at a clock, sending small components flying.
"Umm... Aren't you a hatter?" Timmy asked the man.
"Yes, exactly, a hatter I am, and a hatter, aren't I?" The man answered happily and send a small cog flying towards Timmy who barely avoided it.
"...Right, but why are you fixing that clock then?"
"Hmm... But aren't I trying to fix the clock, or the clock is being fixed by me?"
"It's the same thing."
"Oh, no no no! That would be like... like saying that I was breathing when I ate, and that I ate when I was breathing! Or maybe, A raven could sit on a desk, and a desk could sit on a raven! Learn to use the words you're dealing with, proper english is the key! Or rather, the key is proper english!"
"And poppies are yellow," A muffled voice said, "but yellow isn't a poppy, it's a color." The voice came from one of the tea pots.

((OOC: Gotta quit, lesson starting now!))

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:28 pm

Casey leaned back in her chair and smiled though her eyes were darting from the hare to the hatter. Casey could see that Moldo was not happy about her news. She picked up one of the large cakes and handed it over to him.

"These are safe," She said as he took it. The hatters eyes seem to narrow as he stared at Casey.

"Normal," he said evilly. "what are you doing hear normal!" The Hatter picked up a large teapot and hurled it at her. Casey moved to the side as it sailed over her head and crashed against a tree.

"I am hear with my friends. We seek the pepper lady." Casey said happily. She jumped onto the table and crossed her arms infront of her.

"And if you want to anger me then go ahead and call me normal again."

The Hatter seemed a bit nervous and sat back down. The Hares eyes narrowed and he sipped his tea.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:04 pm

*eating cake*
i bet he would never call her normal again.....i gotta remember to never call her that....

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs