Welcome player, to Reyta...

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Geocsuppi

Re: And vewwy hot action 'tis.

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:15 pm

"Usually I like to say ooc before I speak out of character. Well this is my thrid character. I liked this one the best, so I stuck with it. But i started umm... 2 years in about a month." Kite said looking at Alyrra.

He turned to Reht and said, "Galant would be my middle name, if my middle name wasn't already something else."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/7/02 7:18:38 pm

SALSAlys

Spear the thought! What an arrowing experience 'twould be!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:16 pm

Alyrra grinned sheepishly, shrugging. "Pretty much."

JoshuaDurron

Re: Spear the thought! What an arrowing experience 'twould b

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:21 pm

Reht shot a sideways glance at Kite, and muttered out of the side of his mouth, "Oh really. Malcontent seems more appropriate."
He returned to addressing Alyrra. "Well in that case, I'll offer you a piece of free advice. Don't be taken in just because someone has a high level. It's entirely possible they didn't earn it. How well a person roleplays a character is a good indication of how well they truely understand what's going on."

SALSAlys

Am I the ONLY one occupied with changing subject? Yesh.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:29 pm

Alyrra nodded noncomittedly.

And you probably have both level AND roleplaying. But personal prejudice aside, that's probably true... besides, what would be the fun in the game if all you did was try to beat monsters and gain levels?

Geocsuppi

Re: Am I the ONLY one occupied with changing subject? Yesh.

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:01 pm

Kite looked at Rhet and said, "I herd that, and I disagree to a point. I am quite content. I'm just not perfectly content. If I was what would be the point of living."

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:12 pm

(OOC: Uh...Blaze?)

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:38 pm

Reht looked at Kite for a moment, then shrugged. "Well who is content in this world? Certainly not I. But to help me become a little more content, it often helps to have a little cash in one's wallet. Are you two on a quest?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:45 pm

"No... but then again, a quest sounds kinda fun right now. What do you think?" Kite said as he looked at Alyrra and Reht.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/7/02 9:53:55 pm

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:47 pm

"I think that we will not find quests out here in the forest. I've already been through it twice. There is a man in Regs though..." Reht's thoughts jumped back to the druid from the city, who had spoken of problems with RL, as a result of ingame occurences. Odd. "Perhaps I should talk to him." The last bit was more under his breath, so quiet that it was unlikely he was heard by the others.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=joshuadurron>JoshuaDurron</A] at: 11/7/02 9:48:27 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Re: sigh I'm going to get speared probably

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:53 pm

Verios stopped slowly in the middle of his walking slowly turning his head to glance at Ethra. He then turned completely spear shouldered on his left. he placed his right hand on his hip and and slanted his eyes staring at Ethra.

"What do you want? If its about back there, I have nothing to say......."

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:04 am

Ethra shrugged, "For now maybe not, but if something caused that much rage, then perhaps you will eventually tell others. The world is free here.... almost too free for my tastes sometimes, I find you interesting sir, and I intend to try to find out why you're in such pain, even though you resist. Why? Because perhaps I can help."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:19 pm

Verios's left eye twitched slightly as Ethra spoke. He slowly turned his head away from her and frowned. Shifting his spear on his shoulder a bit he began to walk off again.

"You nor anyone else in this world could possibly understand what is going on. I need no help, not from you, or anyone else!"

Verios then picked up his pace racing off towards the forest. He would not stop there, no. His destination was the log on platform in Reg's...... There he could change servers, and get to that dungeon.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:47 pm

Men'drakk'ar grumbled.

'OOC.' He stated, signalling that he was about ot speak out of game. 'I am level 41. For the record, I don't like to talk OOC in game. I give everyone one warning - any more attempts to get me to talk OOC, I shall ignore.'

'IC. So, would you like my assistance?
'

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:50 pm

Ethra gave a little giggle and continued to follow.

Geocsuppi

A questing we might go

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:40 pm

Kite looked at Alyrra and said, "It's up to you, you may quest with us, this will most definatly allow you to explore and find out a lot about the game, and how to talk to certain people. I once met a bar tender who refused to take your order unless you tipped him with 40 gold."

Kite sheathed his dagger, and shifted his weight onto his right foot.

JoshuaDurron

Re: A questing we might go

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:56 pm

Reht began moving away, ignoring the person to person banter between Kite and Alyrra. He didn't care much for the theif. The mage seemed to have potential, but he left her course up to fate, and moved back towards Regs, hoping to find the Druid again.
He found, instead, rumors of an attack on the gate watchers, and mentionings of a powerful character fighting his way out. Reht stepped up his search for the druid...

SALSAlys

Maybe.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:14 pm

"I'd like to try it," Alyrra replied, flicking her wings back. "How do quests work, anyways?"

ArgusDevilmen

His conjurer class is indeed useful.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:38 pm

Verios continued running onwards stopping at the edge of the forest grumbling as a small pack of 5 wolves came out. He gave them a quick glance before taking his spear to hand. He was not to far off from the wingra and thief, and he began to close his eyes chanting silently to himself.

"I have no time for you puppies..." He raised his spear into the air, the space above him beginning to ripple with abnormal energy. He flipped his spear around sticking the flat end of his spear into the rippling air.

The spear shook violently for a moment as if clutched by something. He harshly pulled the spear down the ripple tearing open into a dimensional hole. Slowly a small purple wolf cub leapt out of the hole. He growled at the wolves and turned hopping onto Verios's shoulder, wagging his small tail. "Glad to see you as well Saried...."

The wolves were hesitant now, as if terrified of the puppy. Verios smirked, flipping his spear back around holding it at his side awaiting the beasts attack.

Spleen

Painful penalty flags XD

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:47 pm

Zephyr groaned. "Fuck!" he yelled, "A roleplayer..." As if on cue, an arrow whizzed through the air and buried itself in Zeph's arm. He yelled and jumped around in circles. "Darn penalty arrows. Let me guess...cursing." He yanked it out and read the parchment rolled around it out loud. "Fifth level cursing, second level disturbing the peace, second level prejudice. Probably because I'm not big on roleplayers...anyway, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda this arrow has dropped 10% of your HP and DROPPING ALL YOUR STATS BY TWO FOR A HALF HOUR?! Darn it."

EDIT: DAMN YOU EMOTICONS!

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/8/02 9:46:33 pm

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

That Druid is up to something...

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:15 pm

Sorune had left the watcher, and was actively searching for Verios. He didn't know where he was, nor did he know where to begin searching. He had to find him....somehow.
~This is pointless. What will I do after I find him? Tell him...what? He seems to just push away everyone, no matter who they are. But I must find him. Perhaps he went into the forest to train. Even if he hasn't, looking in the city is getting me nowhere, and I will be better able to track him in the forest~
He searched the tracks of every animal he could find, looking for the tell-tale signal of human feet or shoes. He eventually found them, but was a ways off from finding Verios. He didn't care. Sooner or later, he would find him, and find out exactly what was going on.

JoshuaDurron

Re: That Druid is up to something...

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:39 pm

Reht's questions around town had revealed that Verios had left town. Not quite yet willing to head back to the forest (the only obvious place for him to go), he was instead following the trail of the Druid, who had been seen wandering the town also looking for the trail of Verios. Reht happened upon the peacekeeper near the southern gate.
"Well now, peacekeeper, what are we doing? Studying cobblestone roadways, or tracking a criminal?"

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:40 pm

Ethra crossed her arms and smiled from her perch. "Interesting summon... or is it more than that?" She said to herself.

He doesn't need my help, I wonder why he came out here? Maybe he's jsut blowing off some steam. Cute dog though...

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:01 pm

"Umm... well we find someone that needs something done, and we well do it." Kite said looking at Alyrra. He noticed a small shift in the atmosphere of the forest, like the animals were scared.

"Someone is here. I'm not sure where but something is close." Kite said.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:42 am

"Should we be worried?" Alyrra asked, shifting stances.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:47 am

"Never know." Kite said as he drew his dagger. He looked around to see if he could spot anything abnormal.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:39 am

"Oh. It's only you. I don't know what it is....but I intend to find the answers. And I suspect Verios has them. I don't know what will happen, but I do know it will be dangerous. And..." He stopped, and looked at the ground. He saw a red splotch.
"Blood? But....how is that possible? Noone can...die...here....can they?"
~Everything seems irrevocable. It seems like we've crossed the line. And what was it that Verios had said?
"They all just think its nothing more than a game..... Yet, Reyta is far... more.."
Everything seems wrong. All the rules have been changed.~
The druid threw a large bag of gold to the one next to him.
"Come." He said. "We need to find Verios right now."

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:55 am

Reht caught the bag. It was, indeed, quite hefty. Judging by the weight, it would make quite the addition to his backroll. He tucked it away under his coat, did his best to dismiss the idea that recent combat had resulted in blood, and announced to the Druid, "Then lead on, my friend."

ArgusDevilmen

Saried, his personal summon.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:29 pm

The wolves began to circle shaking off their fear and leap in towards Verios. He stepped out of the way of the majority of the attacks one coming close to nailing him in the back but the puppy leered at the wolf it stopping in mid air. The wolf falling a few moments later with a thud.

"Well then Saried, shall you get to work?" The puppy leapt off Verios's shoulder into a ripple in the air. As his head entered one side on the other, a large purple wolf head emerged from the other side. Followed by his body covered in purple and red spiked fur. He landed on the ground in front of one of the wolves snarling, the large grey horn on his head growing into its full length, about the size of the blade of Verios's spear.

Saried raised one of his large claws slashing the first wolf across the face, it instantly vanishing with a loud howl. the other 4 snarled angrily and leapt at Saried from all sides. Verios grinned as Saried bent down his fur glowing, as the wolves neared each was caught within a flurry of purple and red spikes. They all howled as they vanished from view, defeated.

Saried turned his head slowly to Verios,"Is that all for today Verios?" Verios laughed and slanted his eyes. "No, you may stay around if you wish Saried." Saried chuckled menacingly before walking over to Verios's side, looking up at him. "Lead the way........"

Verios grinned, shouldering his spear once more rushing into the depths of the forest, Saried running at equal speed right along side him. They had no plans to stop until at Regs, and monsters they encountered could be easily dealt with.

Geocsuppi

Re: Saried, his personal summon.

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:39 pm

Kite herd the large howl. High level just beat the stuffing out of a wolf. Hmm.... Verios! If he is hitting monsters this hard...

"Follow me, quickly!" Kite said as he spread his wings out. He started to run full spead off in the direction of the howl, he beat his wings to increase is speed. Soon enough his feet only touched the gound about every ten or so feet.

He'll be gone when I get there.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Saried, his personal summon.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:59 pm

"Hold on....did you hear that howl? It has something to do with Verios. Come on, follow me!" The Druid broke into a full run, hoping that his gold wasn't wasted on someone that would just take it and run.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

That'll teach ya.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:04 pm

Men'drakk'ar snorted.

'Your prejudice does not become you, Zephyr. And I find myself thinking that perhaps a walking penalty arrow pincushion such as yourself might be a dangerous partner. Now, I believe that I shall take my leave.'

Nodding his head in a gesture of respect, Men'drakk'ar turned and walked away, taking a path that cut directly through the middle of the forest.

JoshuaDurron

Re: That'll teach ya.

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:09 pm

Reht had a sense of honor, and he kept up with the druid step for step.
"You're sure that sound came from Verios?"

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:23 pm

Alyrra followed behind Kite, trying to keep up but lagging slightly behind... not far enough behind to matter much, but not as close as she would have preferred.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:36 pm

"Quite certain. I have a feeling, and that's enough for me." In reality, Sorune was doubting himself, but still finding a trail that would hopefully lead straight to Verios.
~I'm going to do this. I want answers, especially for that blood. Blood is not supposed to happen here, dammit! Everything I know about this place is changing, and it doesn't seem to be for the better.~

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:40 pm

Zeph nodded. "If you decide to change your mind, I'm right here. Actually, I'm probably going to be somewhere else. I suppose you wouldn't talk over the wide OOC channel, (OOC: Assuming one exists, that is.) so you'll have to find me yourself. See you around, Drakkage." He let off a little wave and headed into the forest himself, shunning the path and taking his own way through the trees.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:51 pm

Kite knew he was going to fast for Alyrra, he wanted to slow down, but he might never catch up to Verios if he slowed down.

"Do you know any spells that can make you go faster?" Kite called out behind him.

About five seconds later Kite saw the dead wolfs on the ground. He beat his wings in the oposite direction. He stopped almost imdeatly. He looked back and saw Alyrra right behind him.

Does she know how to stop, with the wings. 'Cause that's the only way she is gonna stop while goning this fast.

Kite got into position to catch her if she couldn't stop in time.
[OOC: I'm playin' it like he runs a 1-2 min. mile with his wings]

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:56 pm

Alyrra saw what he had done, and frantically shoved her wings back, bringing herself to an effective, if unelegant, stop, although she nearly crashed into Kite.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:17 pm

"Good job, it took me a while to learn that technique. 'OOC It's not a technique that the game will ever give you. 'IC Do you know any tracking spells?" Kite asked as he knelt down by the wolfs to see if there was anything that could tell him which way Verios had run.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:35 pm

Verios occasionally looked down to Saried as he ran, "We should be out of the forest in a few minutes...." Saried glanced up at Verios, "Well as long as we aren't heading to a town where summons aren't allowed." Verios chuckled and kept running at the same pace.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Nov 10, 2002 11:17 am

Alyrra shook her head. "I'm afraid that I'm still newly come to my powers," she said apologetically. "I only know a few spells."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs