Welcome player, to Reyta...

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Dark Xia

Re: We will need a new thread soon.....

Unread postby Dark Xia » Wed Jan 01, 2003 1:29 pm

Ethra suddenly stopped in her tracks. "Men'Drakk'ar... why do people fight things that are stronger than them?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:09 pm

Men'drakk'ar frowned slightly, wondering if he was being tested in some manner.

'Perhaps they feel that the potential rewards outweigh the risks, Ethra.'

Edited by: Blaze Yamato Spirit  Image at: 1/1/03 1:09:39 pm

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:04 pm

(( :: bumps :: ))

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:58 pm

Kite quickly found Men'drakk'ar.

"Sorry I lost Verios in the sewers."

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sat Jan 04, 2003 10:59 pm

Ethra stare blankly at Kite. "He probably knew you were on to him. Probably good that he lost you, otherwise you would have to have been "dealt with." Ethra muttered.

(Hey GM, mnid making us a palce where Eth can get the dagger priced, or shall I do that myself? and you can just tell me the price of it?)

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:43 am

( OOC: Oh! I thought you were doing that yourself. Well you can do that. That dagger would be roughly around half what you paid Verios, give or take. )

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:54 am

'Well, at least we know where to start looking, I suppose.' Men'drakk'ar said, though it was clear he would rather avoid that task. Ethra, I see a store over there that looks promising.' He pointed across the street with his axe.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:15 pm

"Hmm.. really? Oh... finally...!" She muttered and ran into it. After a bit of talking she was able to get the dagger priced at 4,500. "...hmm... thanks! I'll hold off selling it for now though." She dashed back out to her two companions. "So... wait where are we going?"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:21 pm

Verios came to a walk as he saw a few skeletons walking towards him. He waved at them to tell them to move but they began to rush him. He snarled in disgust and slashed them both quickly in two.

"Odd, I should be able to control these..."

Saori was not pleased with her current situation. She knew that these skeletons were being controlled, they were far to organized to be thinking on their own, if skeletons could think that is.

"Stand your ground watchers! Let them make the first move!"

The circle of watchers around her all made some sort of gesture to show they understood. The skeletons however stood around them silently, as if waiting.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:11 pm

It was about this time that Reht overheard something interesting.
"You say you're going to Grey Stone? But that area has been sealed off by the Watchers!"
"Nah, the barried came down a while ago. I got some stuff hidden..."
The rest didn't interest him. But if the way to Grey Stone had become open again... something was seriously wrong. He shot a glance at Alyrra. "Well, sounds like Saori didn't manage what she wanted to. I think we should go back."

((OOC: If SALSAly doesn't reply soon, I'm going to ask that Argus BS her char out, and Reht will continue on alone...))

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:34 pm

"IF SAORI can't handle the situation, what chance do WE have?" Ethra sighed dismally once again. ".. eh... but then again.. a little hlep goes a long way sometimes..." Ethra's brain warred with itself over what to do.

Edited by: Dark Xia at: 1/14/03 2:57:40 am

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:54 pm

"Where to go from here Mendrakar," Kite said?

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 1/18/03 11:24:51 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:09 pm

(( OOC: Hm. If She doesn't respond by saturday I willl have to drop her.Image ))

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:20 pm

(( OOC: *Sigh* I deeply regret it but I'm afraid we must drop her... After we fill this thread I will start the next one and things hopefully will get moving again.. ))

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Forget about little ol' me?

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:45 am

~...Something is wrong. Very wrong. They've been gone for too long. Where....~

Sorune looked about for a second, to see if there was even a slight disturbance.

~No....Verios, if you've done something to them....then magic or no, you will pay.~

Sorune quickly got up, and hurried to the nearest log-in platform. He hoped that nothing would be there to stop him...

JoshuaDurron

Re: Forget about little ol' me?

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sun Jan 19, 2003 1:26 pm

Reht sighed, and slung his sword over his shoulder. Greystone was the place to go, and it looked like he was back to working alone. Over the past few hours he had lost contact with just about everyone he had been working with, and wasn't seeming to be getting any closer to finding them again. He stepped onto the platform and set his destination.
Withing moments, he was in Greystone.

Geocsuppi

Re: Forget about little ol' me?

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:58 pm

[OOC: I changed it so that I'm asking Mendrakar.]

ArgusDevilmen

HOLY REVIVAL BATMAN!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:11 pm

Verios stood in the middle of the path through Grey Stone. He was very agitated at how this was going. It seemed as if the skeletons were looking for something. "Damnit! Why the hell are these things here anyway?"

Verios raised his spear and slashed a Skeleton aside. "Out of my way weakling!" He chopped another aside with ease. "For the love.... Where are they coming from!?"

He snarled as he spun around in a circle slashing all the skeletons directly around him. "For the love of......"

He snorted as the continued to come, this seemed to be endless. "For once I may have a bit of trouble...."

Saori was glad she had her fellow watchers with her. The skeletons themselves were rather weak but the sheer numbers were overwhelming.

"Hold you ground! The watchers well not be defeated so easily!"

(( OOC: OKAY PEOPLE I have finally gotten off my ass and revived this. So if I plan to keep it alive again, please post once here. To confirm you are still in. ))

Dark Xia

Re: HOLY REVIVAL BATMAN!

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:50 pm

"Let's see.... staying out of harms way, but possibly chickening out of investigating something major that's going on in this world, or going into the midst of the unknown. Choices." Ethra flexed her fingers idly. "What do you guys think?" She glanced at Men'drakkar

JoshuaDurron

RP NECROMANCY... APPROVED!

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:17 pm

Reht shouldered his sword and began heading towards where he had said he would meet up with Mendrakk'ar. He had heard the rumors that Grey Stone had been unsealed, and it would be best to grab the others and get there as soon as possible.

Geocsuppi

Re: RP NECROMANCY... APPROVED!

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:57 am

[OOC: Still in, await Mendrakar's response.]

Previous

Return to Other RPs