JF "Justice Freaks"

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
The Duelist

Re: fine!

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:03 am

Robert, The Clumsy Avenger, leapt from the car window onto the street...although it was more of a half-assed stumble.

Looking straight at the young man with the ribbons, he said

"We were told that a supervillain of some sorts has been causing massive amounts of carnage near City Hall, have you seen him?"

Robert looked around, "Whoever he is, he certainly did a number on City Hall..."

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:32 pm

The young man stopped, and turned slowly, his eyes shining brightly. "Villian? Super villian?! My-fuggin-god!" He resumes his trek away, with a renewed skip.

"What should I call myself?" He asked himself, whiping his ribbons around him casually, destroying numerous nearby objects. "Divine Whirlwind?" He asked, as he swept all of his ribbons around him, tearing a wide circle of concrete and a nearby building to peices. "Ehh, that one's probably already taken..."

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:38 pm

Robert groaned...that man WAS The villain.

"Stop right there!"

The Clumsy Avenger narrowly avoided stumbling on the road as he tripped flat onto his face. Standing back up, he dropped a golf ball in front of him, and got into hitting position with his deaded Pitching Wedge of Power.

"One more step, and I shoot!!!"

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:42 pm

"Silver Wolf?" He said to himself as he didn't even stop to acknowledge the threat. He took a look at his ribbons, noting their patriotic color. "... Doesn't quite match the color scheme. I'm gonna have a hell've a time getting a proper name!"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:23 am

Robert growled in anger.

Swinging hard, he let a small smile grace his lips as the ball flew upwards like a mortar shot.

An enormous fireball came down from the sky, at a rate in which it would easily turn the Unnamed Villain into ash if he did not move soon...

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:29 pm

The young man kept walking at his stedy pace, wholly unaware of the falling fireball. He walked JUST out of it's drop zone. He froze in terror at the sound of the raging fireball exploding behind him. Turning, jumping, flipping, and scrambling away, he looked about frantically as he asked, "WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!?"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:11 pm

Robert dropped another golf ball down beside him, blowing a thin line of smoke from his club, he moved his stance beside the new ball.

"FOUL VILLAIN! Stop thy movements lest I forcibly tear thee a new a-shole!"

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:36 pm

The young man growled under his breath, clenchin his teeth as he poised his ribbons above him, preparing to strike at the Clumsy Avenger in most likely an uncorodinated fashion. But he then stopped, stood straight up as he withdrew his ribbons, saying, "You know, your threats need a little work."

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:26 pm

Robert scoffed, "Oh yeah...well...What're you gonna do about it? Tie me up with a pretty pink bow?"

Switching clubs from his golf bag, he selected the 5-iron of PH33R.

Speaking to the Unnamed man, he cried, "Bring it on RIBBON GIIIIRL!!!"

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:15 pm

He stood stone still for a few moments. One eye drooped in annoyance, and he solemnly said, "You know, your quite lucky I just got these things." He flashed his ribbons around subtly. "I'm not too attached to them just yet."

He put the ribbons back, wrapping them around his torso as he continued. "What is your deal anyways?"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:04 am

(OOC: Thought the other guys might have wanted to get out of the van...hehehe...sorry...)

"What's MY deal?" Robert asked, "What about you! YOU FOUGHT CITY HALL INTO A SHALLOW GRAVE! HAVE YOU NOTICED THE PROPERTY DAMAGE AROUND HERE!?!"

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:44 pm

"Yeah, isn't it GREAT!" He replied enthusiatically, waving his arms as he half spun. One ribbon, on impluse, swung around, and debased a nearby already somewhat damaged building, causing it to tip over into the street, blocking the whole street with it's rubble, dust filling the whole area for a minute.

"See?!" He said, clearly in glee. "That's the shit I'm talking about!"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:44 pm

Robert couldn't help himself.

"YOU DUMBASS! WE...ARE...SUPPOSED...TO...LOCK...
PEOPLE...LIKE...YOU...AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He readied his Five Iron of PH33R.

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:01 pm

"Yeah, whatever," the unnamed young man said, as he walked right past the Clumsy Avenger. "Say," he said, approaching the vehicle. "What's with that guy?" He pointed briefly over his shoulder to the Clumsy Avenger, as he idly tore up some nearby street with one ribbon.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:14 pm

Robert Continued, "Besides, your forehand could use some work."

He pointed at the ribbons.

"You need more flick in the wrist to get it juuuuust right."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:19 pm

[OOC: Just makin' sure ya'll know I'm still here and reading everything. For all future battle write out your attack and I'll post what happens.] M watched the events unfolding before him. Finally he spoke up.

"Umm... beg your pardon Bow Tie but umm... can make fine movements with those ribbions. You know can you pick up a piece of fragile glass and not break it?"

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:35 am

"Hrmmm..." He let out, contemplatively. "I'm not too sure. Let's see..."

He then shot a few ribbons directly a nearby church, mashing them through each pane of stained glass, shattering each tile in it's tapestry. They even took to shredding the peices in mid-air as they fell.

"Nope!" He said proudly. "Aparently not!"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:17 am

"Hmm... okay. Well then I have only one more question, will you stop destroying things any time soon." M said this casualy as he nelt down and picked up pebbels from the ground.

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:46 pm

"Wasn't planning on it," he promptly said, as he toppled another nearby building. "Well, if we're done here, I think I'm going to go remodel central park. Watch for me on the 6:00 news!" He then slowly but cheerfully trotted off in the direction of City Park.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:51 am

M quickly calculated the angle and force with which he would have to throw the rock in order to hit the ribbon dude. Then he took into account that he couldn't do finite movement and got an answer he liked and chucked the rock. It hit the ribbon dude head hard enough to perice the skin and draw blood.

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:18 am

The man hobbled forward a few steps on one leg clumsily, clutching the back of his head as he let out a painful gritting grunt. "Okay!" He declared, as he whiped around, flailing his ribbons wildly. "Who threw that!?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 3:56 am

M just inocently whistled.

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Sat Dec 07, 2002 5:31 am

He looked straight at M in disbelief. "That was just plain rude dude!" He said sternly.

He pressed his hand to the back of his head, and noted the blood. "You drew blood! That was totally uncalled for!" After rubbing his head once more, he said, "I think you owe me an apology."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:21 am

"I think you owe the town several thousand dollars in damages." said M.

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:24 am

"Oh, bringing up my maniacle villainous rampage!" He said, throwing his hands up in the air. "THAT'S mature!"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:50 am

"Sure is!"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:12 pm

"Almost as rude as THIS"

Robert had had enough. Taking his Putter of Pulverization, he proceeded to smack the living crap out of Ribbon Boy.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:49 pm

Robert's club swings through the air as if it was destined to lay distruction down upon ribbion boy. Ribbion boy's arms are now covered in bruises.

Lady Andaya

It comes out at last....

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Sat Dec 07, 2002 10:14 pm

Andaya sat watching from the car. It was all rather amusing. but after M drew blood, and bow boy got mad, she decided she should help do something. She got out.

"Why hello you big strong man." She said with a warm smile. She walked up to him and batted her eyelashes. "Whats your name? You seem to be able to do a lot of damige...I like that in a man."

She bent down and hiked up her skirt to adujust one of the garders holding up her stockings. When she straightend she put a hand on his chest..... What bow boy didn't know, or anyone else in the team, she had a power to relse a cirten perfume....that caused men to think she was the hotest, sexyest, wonderful person they had ever seen, which caused them to do almost anything for her. Not that she wasn't all those things anyway......

She batted her eyelashes some more and prettyly pouted. "But it must make you dredfully tired."

Geocsuppi

Re: It comes out at last....

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 10:27 pm

(OOC:I'll consider this as an attack, you are attacking him with your perfume.)

The perfume certainly affected the direction in which his blood flowed, but not enough to give Andaya control over him. He finds Andaya just really hot... (he thinks of her as hotter than a Sports Illustrated Model. If you are male and don't like them then just imagine a really hot girl okay.) Andaya can certainly persuade bow man but he still has some thought processes left, well when he's not looking at her ehem, or her boom-booms.

[edit:] OOC: post people, PLEASE! I'm going to try and make a web comic out of this rp soon, so unless you want me to take a crack at drawing your character you'd better send in a pic of him or her. [/edit]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 12/9/02 8:03:48 pm

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:13 pm

Robert let in a breath...and let out a breath.

It took every ounce of his Coolness to remain cool under THIS fire. Every "Conversation" program he had was nearing the Big Blue Screen o' Death.

He knew that there was something about that Lady Andaya's power that was doing this...must...not...say...crappy...come on line...

Warning...Warning...nearing overload...WARNING...

(OOC: I think you'll need to try and draw The Clumsy Avenger. Remember, Clumsy, Medieval Armor without helm, Golf bag slung around back, Messy Hair, Caucasian, Gotee possible due to Liberal Arts Background/jokes. Image )

Edited by: The Duelist&nbsp; Image at: 12/10/02 6:55:15 pm

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:01 pm

(Sorry about the lack of posting. Finals and all.

But another thing that has kept me from posting is knowing where I stand in my writing with combat. How should this play out n' such. I prefer planning these bits over chat sessions.)

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:16 pm

*back at ribbon boy's house*
All was silent then the door exploded and many men ran through. Each man wearing the best in loud noise technology.

"FIND THE CAT!!!" Jake Mc. Loud yelled to the rest of the troops. In seconds the cat was corned, and cat-napped.

The men left a note on the door reading:

Sorry had to borrow your cat, and 2 cups of sugar.
HAHAHA....go to 31 Clark St. to retrive your sugar...

Ohh.. and we have your cat, you must work for the government or you cat will have all of it's hair removed. And it'll look like one'o those sick little hairless cats...HAHAHA...

*back at the fight scene*
A cell phone wrapped in bubble wrap fell from the sky from a passing Boeing 747. Upon impact every last bubble was popped leaving no endless joy for those who would sit there and pop those that remained. It began to ring. It had a cool Justic Friends theme song ring.

Everyone around who herd it thought, "Justice Friends, I hate that stupid show!(OOC:makers of Justice Friends please don't kill, or sue us.)"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:44 pm

Robert, finally under control, walked to the cell phone and picked it up.

With any luck, it wouldn't be another f--king telemarketer.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:39 am

"You have a collect call from," an obivous machine voice came out of the phone, "Wehaveyoucatcall228-3323formoreinf..." The voice was cut off.

"Will you accept charges?"

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:57 am

(Okay. Sorry about posting. Thing is that I was a bit uncomfortable about the way of fighting and such [I prefer it to be two people writing, convincing eachother what would beget what in the course of the fight], and thus have not posted.

I do, however, plan on continuing to post up till a point where I can exit with as little or as much incident as decided by yous guys. I don't think this RP will work out with me, but I do feel obligated to see my part out, so you guys can move on without me.

... I'll post tomorrow."
<procrastination>

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:05 pm

If everyone agrees that the other way is better than I'll change. On one condition if you are caught godmoding you leave quitely and not with me having to send 4 billion angry mobsters of doom to come look for you.

</MovieMan123321's procrastination>

Ash The Wanderer

Re: JF "Justice Freaks"

Unread postby Ash The Wanderer » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:40 pm

(Er, sorry if I bother anyone, but you seem to be in the middle of a fight. Well, when it's done, I have an idea for a ludicrous villian. She's called "Cliche" and her powers are the ability to do every super villian cliche in the book! I figured that would be amusing)

Bill Door TGR

Unread postby Bill Door TGR » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:56 pm

*A tall figure in a robe carrying a scythe wanders in.*

DON'T MIND ME. I'M JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING

*But obviously isn't looking where he's going. He trips on something, falls down, his scythe swinging wildly, it's unnaturally sharp blade slicing through the air . . . . . as well . . .*

Oof . . . I need to pay more attention.

*Picks up his scythe and starts to stand up, his skeletal foot slips in a puddle of blood.*

Er . . .

*Looks at the blood on his scythe. Looks at the head and headless corpse of the Young Man laying on the ground.*

er . .. . whoops . ..

Sorry about that . .. minor accident . . . put some ointment on it and you'll be fine, I'm sure . . .

*backs away slowly. Points.*

Hey! Look over there!

*Runs.*

Note to self, don't run in the same direction you point . . .

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:02 pm

(That was a friend of mine who is the incarnation of Death from another board. I'm out. Sorry to inconvenience the RP, hope it goes well.)

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs