JF "Justice Freaks"

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Geocsuppi

JF "Justice Freaks"

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:30 pm

All is normal. Well... not exactly. In fact many things are wrong. Nations around the world have slowly increasing violent crime rates. The underground newsagents believe that those rates are about to shoot through the roof.

Only one nation has taken action to create another crime fighting force, a force that could possibly handle the big problems and leave to police to solve the mild crimes like, robbery, and other little crimes. While this new force will handle hostage situations, bank robberies, and things of that nature. This new force is called the Justice Freaks. In desperate search for freaks to join the Justice Freaks, the Army has posted signs all over the nation. The sign reads:

Join NOW! Justice Freaks need you freaky people to join in the fight against EVIL! The job comes with your own apartment paid for by the government, and a substantial salary.

Report to the recruiting build at the end of the corner.
-United People of a Continent Army

This seems like a good alternative to joining the family business of pealing potatoes.

[OOC: You are all in the same town and see the same sign.]

The Duelist

Re: JF "Justice Freaks"

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:15 pm

The Clumsy Avenger would have been another Liberal Arts College student at another Liberal Arts College full of talentless hacks.

Now that he had discovered the Mystic Golf Clubs of The Nameless Irish Hero, and the Referee's Hide Armor...he had a life. He could actually look good at parties. What would happen if someone asked him what he did?

Random Guy: So, what's your Job?
Robert (Clumsy Avenger): I save the world by being Four shots under par at the end of the round.
Random Guy: Interesting...

So now he saw a sign for a group that could use his talents...he could be a SUPER HERO!!!

Silently he thought to himself as he went to apply, "Maybe I can become leader when they see my awe-inspiring skills?"

He shook the Delusions of Grandeur from his head. First, he had to sign up.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:49 am

The Army man inside the building saw Robert walking in. They were so desperate for sign ups. He walked right up to Robert the second he was in the door.

"Hello you look like the kind of freaky person we need. I'll take care of you over here." The man said. He hurried Robert to a desk in the corner. The man practically killed himself trying to not look like he was killing himself getting to the other side of the desk. He sat down, and shoved a stack of paper in front of Robert.

"Initial all of these and then we'll start enroll into the military. After that you can join the JF." the man said to Robert as quickly as was possible for his mouth.

He then handed Robert a Tome.

“These are the rules memorize them by the induction ceremony tomorrow. Oh wait you will get paid 80,000 gil a year. Your apartment is down town. It has everything you could want, except for the food. You must order out, there are no refrigerators yet.” The man said.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:46 am

It was early. And Steve had just finished his home cooked eggs. Throwing down the usual two for his dog ham, he began to eat. It was a few minutes later after they had both eaten when their stomachs started feeling queezy. "Ohhh", wined Steve, as he fell on the floor. It was an hour later when he woke up to see Ham had taken a bit out of his table the size of a tiger! "HAM!!!!!!!!!!!" The dog looked at him. Steve imagined throwing something at him to punish him and did all the movements when a large egg flew from his palms. The dog opened his mouth to the extent of the eggs shell and swallowed it whole.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:20 am

The Amazing Amazor had just finished his earthshaking battle with the Bat Bitches, and was now spending some good quality time in this small, nameless town. As he noted the sign about joining up he lowered his heroic brow in a typical sign of thinking things through. Then he pointed his finger to the sky.

"A PURPOSE!!!" He shouted to the skies. "For too long my endless battles with the evil super villains have gone on, but now I see that my amazing amazingness is needed. Fear not fellow citizen, for I, the Amazing Amazor will join this Justice Freaks!" With that he booted off towards the sign-up building, glowing with pride and honor. A single tear ran down his patriotic cheek.

((OOC: This is fun!))

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:12 am

"INDEED! THank you army person man! Now, I shall go to this new apartment, and FIGHT EVIL WHEREVER IT MAY LAY!"

Robert signed his name, grabbed his new stuff, and RAN FOR GREAT JUSTICE! TO THE NEW APARTMENT!

As he leapt into his Car of Car-li-ness, he laughed loudly: For now, he could finally be all that he could be...in the army...

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Sun Oct 27, 2002 10:52 am

Grabbing his dog Ham, Steve ran out the door. As he began running down the street he slammed into someone in armor. "Oops excuse me!"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Oct 27, 2002 12:48 pm

The Army name named Easily Manipulated gave a sigh. He was glad that someone had signed up. His boss, Bad Attitude, looked at Easily.

"Sir! I am glad to inform you that we have just signed someone up. Sir!" Easily said.

"Good job. Now I'm taking my 12 hour brake, get 3 more recruits by the end of the day."

"Yes Sir!" Easily said. He was glad that Bad was leaving. I'll give you a hint why. His name reflects him.

"How am I going to do that?! It took us 4 months to get the last one!"Easily thought to himself as Bad left.

Bad had finally left the office. Easily sat down and stared around the office. It wasn't an extravagant office. It had several Army posters on the wall. He didn't like any of them. They were all old advertising campaigns the Army had once had. The first one he saw was [ooc: have you ever noticed that saw and was are spelled opposite one another, weird.] of a man wearing fatigues and carrying a gun. Down at the bottom it said. "Be all you can be in the ARMY".

Another one was on the west wall. It had the same man, in the same pose; the only thing that was different was the catch phrase at the bottom. This one said "An Army of One!"

This is when Easily realized he didn't really like these posters. So he looked at the rest of the office. There was his desk; the only thing there was the stack of papers he had given Robert. Easily was bored, so he decided to sleep.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

hoom

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:19 pm

Easily however only managed to close his eyes before the door was literally kicked in. In stepped the largest man Easily had ever seen. He had a sense of pride and duty around himself, and his face was nicely line with a enormous chin.

"Good day, fellow citizen of this nameless country!" The man boomed with a loud and cheerful voice. "I am... but surely you already know this from my exploits and deeds... The Amazing Amazor, or Captain Nameless, I haven't decided yet... But THAT doesn't matter. I am here to sign up to join... the army..."

Thalakos Weatherlight

Re: hoom

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:13 pm

(OOC-Yah i kinda ran into you there christian)

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:30 pm

(OOC: The country is not nameless. It is the United People of a Continent country. Or UPCImage

Easily was startled and kind of happy.

“Well sign these,” he pulled out another Tome of papers to sign, “you get a substantial salary, and an apartment. Here are you keys, and the cost of the door and clean up will be deducted from your first paycheck.”

“YES!” Easily thought.

*~*
Robert had finally reached his new apartment. He walked in, with the key Easily had snuck into his pocket. There was nothing inside the apartment. Except for a catalog on the floor, and a note attached to it. The note read:

“You get to order 5 pieces of furniture, and 3 pieces of entertainment. After that everything comes out of your paycheck. Don’t forget the refrigerator.”

(ooc: order anything you can think of. The apartment size is equal to a condo in Maui.)

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:03 pm

"Hmmmm...Interesting..." Thought Robert, The Clumsy Avenger, "They appear to trust me to decide for myself..."

Quickly, he snapped out a set of order forms, and a small pencil used primarily to mark down golf scores. In quick succession, he ordered a Golf Practice Shot Net, a TV, and a decent sized computer.

Moving onto furniture, he immediately called in a basic sofa. The simple fact was, that no Heroic Apartment was complete without a good sized sofa placed around the TV. Second, came a Bed. The simple fact was, he needed a place to sleep didn't he? His third purchase of Furniture: a Coffee table placed in front of the sofa. His Fourth purchase of furniture: A Nightstand next to the bed. His fifth piece of furniture: The most IMPORTANT OF ALL...

A large Brown Message Board that would be placed against a wall, covered in Menus and Phone Numbers for various restaurants. Cooking was NOT the Clumsy Avenger's forte...

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:14 pm

There was a knock at Roberts door. The delivery men were there with his stuff. The quickly arranged it and left as quickly as they had came.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:39 pm

Robert smiled, and nodded.

Seconds later, he was plopped down in the sofa, ordering Pizza...Fortunetely, he had remembered to buy his own cell phone.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:18 pm

About 30 minuets later Roberts pizza was there.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

hoom

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:33 am

"Thank you, fellow citizen!" The AA said with a tear of pure patriotism running down his steely cheek. It was now, finally, that he noted the young boy attached to his back. The young boy carried a dog.

"OH IN THE NAME OF HOLY HELEN!!!" AA screamed out as he saw it all. "Boy! Drop that dog, drop that dog in the name of all that is this country!" He didn't manage to say anything more, because just then a tiny strand of dog-hair landed on his nose, ´causing it to swell up extremely and go all firey-red.

"Oh, in bhe nabe ob all that ib by bountry, I ab allergic bo bogs..."

((Sorry Thalakos, but I didn't realize))

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:29 pm

As Robert ate his Pizza, he silently wondered...

When would he meet his new teammates?
What exciting adventures would they have?
...would there be any babes on the team?
The thought made him smile...

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:56 pm

"Umm.... yes well you can go to your apartment now. I'll talk further with this little guy here." Easily said.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:46 am

"Ahahahaha... what?" The Amazing Amazor seemed slightly amazed that it was over so fast, but he nodded valently and set out to his new appartment...

When he arrived he found the same catalouge as Robert had found earlier. The AA stared at it for a moment, cogs literally moving in his brave brain.

"Hmmm... this catalouge must be from my... no... my archnemesis Golden Glover!!!" He gasped as he realized the truth. "It's a bomb sent to... to kill me and thus putting a stop to my crimefighting days... But it shall not happen!" The AA quickly threw open the catalouge and with extreme speed flew through the pages. After merely a couple of seconds he threw it away, breathing heavily.

"Very well... I shall... order a big cough, a oak table, two chair and a nice wardrobe. And of course a television, a gym set and a LP-player." He sat down on the floor, pleased with himself for stopping the evil schemes of the Golden Glover and in the same time ordering his new furniture. While waiting for it to arrive he walked out in the hallway, determined to meet and perhaps befriend his neighbours.

Door no1: "Greetings, m´am, I am the Amazing Amazor, fighter for justice and integrity! I am..."*BAM *

Door no2: "Good day, fellow citizen. I'm the Amazing Amazor and I just moved into this building... You wouldn't have a cup off..." *BAM*

Door no3: "Gooddayfellowcitizenmyname'stheAmazingAmazor. You wouldn't happen to have any crime to repo..." *BAM*

Door no4: "Hi, how're you doing. Name's Amazing Amazor, got any sugar?" *BAM*

Finally he stood before.... another door. But this one seemed different, a strange power emitted from the room, a power which the Amazing Amazor couldn't perceive, but he realized something was wrong. Looking left and right to make sure no clever traps had been placed during his door-watching he took a deep breath and KICKED IN THE DOOR!

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, YOU LOWLIFE SCUMBAG!!!" He shouted as he rushed in to face whatever evil was hiding inside.

((OOC: This is Robert's door :P ))

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:36 am

(OOC: I"m surprised at how many doors AA kicks in.)

As AA was at Roberts door yelling at the only other JF member his furniture arrived 5 condos down from where he was. /cheasy dramatic music/ Will Robert get another door. Will AA get to his house before the furniture people leave? Find out after they both post/cheasy dramatic music/

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:07 pm

Robert looked up at the Amazing Amazor...

"Hmmm...fascinating, someone with worse writers than myself..."

Speaking aloud as he looked at the loud yelling Amazor, he cried in a Heroic Voice...

"FOOL! FOR I AM THE CLUMSY AVEEEENGER!!! WARRIOR FOR JUSTICE!!! cough, cough"

Downing an entire bottle of Evian Spring water to make up for the moisture used with his "Hero Voice", he continued MIGHTILY!

"AND AS LONG AS YOU REPLACE THE DOOR WHICH YOU HATH DEFILED WITH THY DOOR KICKINGNESS, I SHALL OFFER THEE...*cough, cough, Gulp, Gulp*...THE MIGHTY PIZZA AND BEER OF AGAMEMNON'S PIZZA PALACE OF CHAAAAAMPIONS!"

Robert waited for the Amazing Amazor's response, quietly sipping his newly procured beer, the stack of various pizza boxes with the Crest of the Pizza Palace of Agamemnon's labeled on them...Pepperoni, Extra Cheese, Barbecue chicken, all of the most hallowed of Pizzas were present in the Apartment of the Mighty Clumsy Avenger...

Edited by: The Duelist  Image at: 10/29/02 10:13:37 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:34 am

Slightly disappointed in the lack of evil super villains, AA shone up at the mention of pizza and beer.

"Of course, my fellow heroic protector of justice, integrity and hope! I shall repair your door and then join you in this banquet of righteousness!" The AA tried to place the door back in it's position. It was a little unsteady, but at least it fitted. Last time he'd done this he had had to get a whole new door, as well as worksmen to fix it. Apparently this... Clumsy Avenger was a new recruit, just like AA himself.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:51 pm

Robert nodded, seperating the boxes around the coffee table by the couch, opening each one...he also made sure the six pack was still laying around.

"Cool, come on down! We got Pepperoni, Barbecue Chicken, the Works, Extra Cheese..." He went down the list of toppings on the various pizzas...he had wondered at the fact that he had gotten a "Discount" from the Seer Delivery Boy...now he had some idea why. And now, they would feast upon the Mighty Pizza, and discuss the new team stuff.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:32 pm

[OOC: You two get to comune and become friends while I SEARCH franticaly for another rp'er so talk discuss what local sporting events. You can make up what you want as longs as it pertains to what happens to the team, and which team you root for. You both can root for the same team if you want too.]

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:58 am

((OOC: Uhhhh................ok ^.^))

"So, my fellow crimefighter... Which team do you believe will win the SuperHaul this year? Personally I'm rooting for the Hicaco Hulls!"

((OOC: I now NOTHING of sport... sorry.))

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:06 pm

The Clumsy Avenger shrugged as he chewed on his pizza...

Ahh yes, the Mighty Pizza of Agamemnon, baked on the pyres of the dead using the famed recipe of the Mycenaen King...always good with the beer...

"I dunno, I personally favor the Hilladelphia Iggles."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Oct 31, 2002 8:58 pm

Easily sat at his desk woried like hell that he would get kreamed by Bad. He would've been bitting his nails if he hadn't already chewed them down to nubs. If you could call them that.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:29 am

Robert sighed, "But either way, you gotta wonder...where's everybody else?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:47 pm

[OOC:Guess I'm gonna have to play the person. I'll post tomorow.]

Lady Andaya

Finely here!

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:14 pm

Andaya was walking down the road to the store to pick up some of her favorite. flying monkey snack crisps when she saw a sign for a new team of heros.

"Well, I do need a new job.... and the benifets sound good!"

Following the directions to thebulding, Andaya steped into the room and shouted, "I'm here! I can do all kinds of benifical things too. I can conger mist, I can bend people to my will, I can EVEN make myself disapear!"

She rambled of like a ring leader anouncing the star attractions abilitys. "I can walk and chew bubble gum, and have a nack for stealing peoples underwhere.....*Ahem* Yes well....

Waiting for someone to speek with her she looked around the sparse office.

Edited by: Lady Andaya at: 11/3/02 10:52:18 pm

The Duelist

Shin Shoryuken!

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Nov 04, 2002 9:52 pm

As Robert finished another slice of pizza, he immediately realized what he had forgotten...

Game Box, he needed a Game box in order to play Clapcom vs. SNEAKY...

Sighing, he shrugged, and started up a new conversation: Why did Hot Dog buns come in packages of 10, and Hot Dogs in Packs of 8?

Geocsuppi

Re: Finely here!

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:35 am

Easily looked at Anadaya.

"Here are papers, sign them, then your on the team. Here is the key to your house, sorry about your nextdoor neighbors."

Easily was no longer surprised by the true freaks that came in.

"I swear the counsel should've picked a better name."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In Robert's apartment a hole opened up before him. A globe jumped out of the hole, rolled a bit, and stopped right before Robert. On the globe were words; they read:

You new neighbor is arriving, throw her a party. Here is a catalog. NO STRIPPERS. Have fun; first assignments start tomorrow.

The Duelist

Re: Finely here!

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:16 pm

Robert's finely tuned Party Senses tingled in anticipation as he viewed the catalog...

"Okay, first thing we need here are a few other party goers..."

Opening the window, Robert screamed, "PARTY IN HERE, SEVERAL HOURS FROM NOW!"

Closing it as he saw a half a dozen heads look in his direction, he let out a laugh of satisfaction. The Party Senses of all of the people within a 2 mile diameter would be going overboard...the dreaded villain, the Party Animal might show up, but some risks had to be taken in the name of a good time.

Checking off "Game Box" and "Clapcom vs. SNEAKY" on the rental section of the Party Catalog, he immediately ran to the Bulletin Board loaded with menus...

"Okay Amazor, you handle everything else in the catalog, I'll handle the food..."

Taking what he believed to be a heroic pose, The Clumsy Avenger twirled his mighty Pitching Wedge of POWER...picking up the phone, he started dialing numbers.

Lady Andaya

Here she comes

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:55 pm

Andaya smiled at the desk man. "Why, thank you!"

'gee, that was kinda quick.' she thought

Doing what was nessary Andaya then fled the bulding and went on her way to her NEW appartment. Her vary own new, and first appartment. Walking down the road she noted a crowed around the bulding.....

'hmmmm. Odd.' she thought

Shrugging her shoulders she pushed her way past and started her way up to HER appartment. There sure were a lot of people around, and she was watchfull for any bad guys among them. But they seemed happy enough, and friendly. Andaya didn't like elevators.... so she took the stairs. She triped over the first step. Could that be an omen of some type? maybe it was saying that she would have to get new shoes or something...
Andaya paused thoughtfully, then told her self she'd get new shoes. And continued up the stairs.

Geocsuppi

Re: Here she comes

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:20 pm

Andaya got to her apartment, on the 12 1/2 floor. 13 was an unlucky number so they started doing fractions. She took out her key and opened the door where a note said "Got to room 5 on the 2nd floor."

*~*~*~*~*~*

It just so happened that the apartment complex was in the part of town where all colege students go to party. Those people who didn't hear him, got told about it. So there was a party inside and outside the apartment, because not everyone could be inside at once. One person among the group took out some tuna fish. Which is the worst kind of crime to commit. Worse than murder. Robert got herd a ring in his ear, he got the

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Gasp!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:40 am

Lord Kraz'ner XII sat on his throne in his throne room. Actually the throne was a cardboard box with the word "throne" scribbled on in permanent marker. The throne room was a closet. And Lord Kraz'ner XII was an acne-covered sixteen year old kid with big glasses who was actually the son of a none-too-sucessful scientist. His real name, by the way, was Jeremy but would very rarely admit it, perferring to be Lord Kraz'ner XII. This got him beaten up daily.

His father was working on something amazing, namely a new type of jelly bean that underwent mitosis (division) like a cell. However, his formula went wrong and all he had was one that could endow the eater with extremely powerful psionic capabilities. Doesn't that suck?

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/8/02 9:01:54 pm

Geocsuppi

Re: Gasp!

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:55 am

[OOC: THANK YOU!!!] Easily sat back, this was strange, never had so many people come to apply.He needed only one more, and his boss was due back soon. He was getting nervous. He liked his easy job, a lot.

Lady Andaya

Intresting....

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Fri Nov 08, 2002 6:55 pm

Reading the note, Andaya sighed and started her was back down the stairs. What was sooo important on the 2ed floor? To make the trip easyer, and more fun, Andaya decided to make going down the stairs a game. Holding onto the rail she lifted herself onto it. She slid down to the first part, but the railing made a turn to the left and she kept going straght. Hitting and spraling on the floor, Andaya lifted her long hair away from her face.

"That was fun!" She said with a grin. So thats what she did, sliding, then falling, she made her way to the 2ed floor. Going where she was supposed to, she started knocking on a door. "Any one home? Whats going on? Helloooo?"

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: Gasp!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:12 pm

Jeremy's...or rather Lord Kraz'ner XII's...father was finished. The Mitosis Bean was done. There was only one created, but then again, in three years there would be hundreds of thousands of them. Cool.

Then, of course, there was the matter of the failed beans...you know, the ones that endowed psionic capabilities. (By the way, those made the user go COMPLETELY INSANE. But that's not important) His father didn't know what to do with them. "HEY! JEREMY!"
"Father!" Kraz'ner yelled, "It's LORD KRAZ'NER THE SEVENTH!!!"
"Whatever! I have to dispose of a bunch of jelly beans!"
"Jelly beans? Cool, I'll eat them!"
"All right, come down here!"
Little did Lord Kraz'ner XII know, these were no normal jelly beans. Funny, his father must've forgotten to tell him...oh well.

The Duelist

FOUL BLASPHEMER!

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:35 pm

"YOU WOULD SO DARE TO OPEN TUNA FISH AT A PARTY RUN BY *ME* PARTY!?!"

Downing a bottle of Evian to rehydrate himself after use of his hero Voice, the Clumsy Avenger unsheathed his mighty Putter of Pulverization. Charging the foul knave, he let loose with a furious set of blows designed to whammy the man senseless...if he had any sense left after deciding to open a can of TUNA FISH.

Next

Return to Other RPs