JF "Justice Freaks"

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Geocsuppi

Re: FOUL BLASPHEMER!

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:19 am

The man stumbled around for a bit, then dropped the tuna down a womans blouse. She screamed and started to slap the man harder and faster than Robert. All of the JF's, besides the Lady, herd another ring in his ear, this time he felt the sensation to say, "here".

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:05 pm

Robert looked around, clad in his armor, his Golf Clubs strapped to his back...his putter rose in the air as he spoke...

"WHERE?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Nov 10, 2002 8:37 pm

This time the ring in Robert's ear was much louder, and he got a stronger sentation to say, "Here."

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Nov 10, 2002 9:56 pm

Robert blinked, "HERE? Where's HERE?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:02 pm

In Robert's ear [as he is the only one to say here so far] he herd, "Thought you'd never pick up. This is the universal JF comlink. This was installed in you when you were born. Don't worry it's just like a cell phone, you just can't turn it off. Anyway your new partner has arrive she looks like this," a picture came into Roberts head of Lady Adandra, "go find her and have fun at the party." The voice left Roberts head.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:11 am

"Cool...I guess..." The Clumsy Avenger said to no one in particular. Shrugging off the slightly fearful looks of the other partygoers, he went in search of his new teammate...who was a woman. Straightening his armor a bit and straightening his back, he walked mightily through the partygrounds, in search of his new, hopefully single, teammate.

Lady Andaya

What the...?

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:36 pm

Andaya, after pounding on the door, walked in. A PARTY! She wondered if she had the right place. But after a while, she just shruged it off and decided to have some fun. There was music, and people, and...TUNA!!?? But after a few it dissapeared. Wondering around, Andaya was looking for something good to drink. Finding a small bar, she sat down on a stool, she decided she was going to wait until someone oferd her a drink.....

The Duelist

Re: What the...?

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Nov 11, 2002 8:02 pm

Robert wondered for a moment where the bar had come from...it didn't matter. The teammate in question was sitting there...she was obviously waiting for someone to offer her a drink.

Walking up to Lady Andaya, Robert politely asked, "And what would you like to drink?"

Lady Andaya

Why, hello

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:36 am

Sitting at the bar, that had more than likely come in with some party go'er Andaya watched someone come up to her. Looking the guy up and down, she said, "Got a beer?" She dramiticly, slowly, fliped her long brown hair over her shoulder. crossing her legs. "What is you name? And while your at it, what in the four winds am I supposed to do here? I got a note saying to come to this room....."

The Duelist

Re: Why, hello

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:35 pm

"Whoa..." Robert instantly decided, "She's hot."

...Loading program: Conversation with Opposite Sex.
>Query Status: Complete.
...3 Available Replies...
>1. "F--k you As-hole."
...Reply is incredibly stupid and the work of idiocy.
>2. "Wanna Go...ahem..."
...reply COULD work...if you were on Mars.
>3. "You're Lady Andaya, aren't you? As the semi-official JF Party Master, I welcome you to the team, your new room, and this wonderful occasion." Note: Reply is made along with the handing of beer to subject.
...Reply/action accepted, beginning "Conversation" protocal 2.

Robert's calculations all occured in under .2 milliseconds. He instantly performed the chosen option. Saying his thing, and handing her a beer, he waited for her reaction.

Geocsuppi

Re: Why, hello

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:59 pm

[OOC: Duelist, I congratulate you on your program, I just wish Lady Anadya would respond. She soo lazy... sorry for not posting my comp broke, took me a bit to fix.]

Lady Andaya

:p @ Geocsuppi

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:26 am

(occ: I'm not lazy. just have 2 other major rp's. AND very little time. I may only post ever few days or so...and i agree, good program, lol, if only real men had the same...)

Andaya smiled. "Thank you. So thats why the party huh. And your part of the team aswell?" Andaya took the beer, noted it was a bottle cap, she held it to the edge of the counter, and smacked it down, quickly siping up the fommy bubbles. The top landed on the floor, she picked it up and set it on the counter.

"So, what else is involved at this party...?"

The Duelist

Re: :p @ Geocsuppi

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:20 am

Robert sat down on a stool next to her.

"Well, Amazing Amazor should be somewhere around here...I hope. As of now, the team is somewhat small, he's the only other guy I've met so far. So...what are your powers?"

Lady Andaya

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:06 pm

Andaya thought a moment, then said, "Well, I can bent people to my will......sortof. But there are conditions to it that make it almost unusable unless its a guy..." Andaya tilted her head forward a bit, letting her hair sheld her face. "And lets see, I can also conger up mist. and I can also morph... but that is for later for you to find out what I morph into...." She looked up and lifted one eyebrow in challenge.

The Duelist

A challenge?

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:27 pm

>Male/Female Translation:
... "That is for later for you to find out what I morph into..."
>Mode: Inuendo. No specific translation possible at this time, however, several guesses can be made...

Robert's program came dangerously close to the Big Blue Screen of Death as he forced his features to remain consistent.

"Interesting" He said, taking a sip of his beer.

After a moments pause, he asked, "Do you have experience in this line of work? I myself am somewhat new at the whole 'Bust up the badguys' thing."

Geocsuppi

HERE's M!!

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Nov 18, 2002 2:17 am

Mr. M walked down the street and the sign for joining JF just barely caught his eye. In a matter of seconds he had finished reading it. Mr. M, and yes that is his name; his parents weren't very imaginative. Mr. M was normal in everyway possible except for one fact; he could do any mathematical equation in an instant. 2+2 = 4 and 4! = 24 and so forth. Mr. M had brown hair stood about 5'8'' had a ruff unshaven look about him; he hadn't been able to afford a razor in a while.

Mr. M continued down into JF center where Easily sat in anticipation of anyone wanting to join JF. Mr. M opened the door and immediately was hand the tome in which he was to sign, the key to his new apartment, and his first months paycheck. (Easily felt sorry for the man, he was so obviously poor)

Hmm... Quickest interview of my life thought poor M. He went to his apartment on the ground floor and saw the sign telling him to go to the second floor. That he would know which room to enter.

Mr. M did as the sign said after putting down his stuff in his apartment.

Man it sure is great to have a place to call my own thought M as he walked up the stairs to the second floor. Like the sign said he knew which room was the one to enter. It was the room that reeked of tuna.

Well... this is an interesting crowd. Justice Freaks in deed. Tuna freaks is more like it. Darn tuna (/insert word meaning/ promiscuous woman/ it starts and ends with an "s") M spotted the bar. What an odd place for a bar M sat down on the stool next to Andaya.

"Gin and Tonic please." M said.

The bar tender no one had hired quickly made up a Gin and Tonic and served it to M.

M looked over at Andaya and Robert, “So are you two also members of the Justice Freaks” M said with some happiness in his voice.

The Duelist

Re: HERE's M!!

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:38 pm

"Aye, The Clumsy Avenger, at your service." Replied Robert.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Nov 18, 2002 11:54 pm

"So do you avenge Clumsy or are you Clumsy who avenges?" said M.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:51 pm

Robert shrugged, "Its a matter of interpretation."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:50 am

"No it isn't. If you are one you can't be the other. You are either Clumsy or not." said M, in a calm tone of voice as he ordered a regular beer.

MovieMan123321

The American Patriot, errr, anarchist.

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:26 pm

Somewhere, on the edge of civilization in the nearby university, there is a man down on his luck, and cash. This man walks by a poster, advertising a sum of money for one day's work as a voluntary test subject.

The Young Man rips the advertisement off wall, and goes into a contemplative pose.

And so, this young man takes a small trek to the university's science department. But while he is there he trips over a chair-leg, stumbles down a hidden entrance, and falls back first into an operating chair. There, he is paralyzed, flipped several times, and mysterious implants are planted in his back.

The Young Man blinks, before stating, "Well that was certaintly odd." He then begins to climb the stairs, when he is confronted with a large man in BDU's.

The large man sips from a cup of steaming coffe, before pausing. He blinked a few times, as did the young man.

"How'd you get into here?" The man said, as he began to descend the stairs.

"I, uhh, fell." The young man said, withdrawing back into the room once again.

The large man looked back at the entrance and then threw his coffee down in disgust. "GAH!" He stated, "I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THAT OPEN!"

Annoyed, the large man charged down the stairs towards the young man. The young man scrambles away, only to find himself hitting a wall. He looks up at the large man who is now directly over him.

However, the large man is immediately staved off with a long red blunt object origionating from the young man's back. "... Okay, getting wierd." The young man comments.

**UNLIKELY PLOT DEVICE LANDING IN 3**[/i][/u]

The larger man peels himself from the wall that he was slammed into and asks, with a rasped voice, "Did you fall into that chair, and you were implanted with 'them'?"

**2**[/i][/u]

The Younger man rights himself cautiously, and replies with, "uhhh, yah?"

**1**[/i][/u]

The Larger man now stomps the floor and, well, throws a fit like a little bitch really, as he says, "I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THAT ON AUTO!"

**UNLIKELY PLOT DEVICE HAS LANDED**[/i][/u]

The larger man then spontaneously whips out his gun, and takes a hasty but precise aim. The younge man stands stone still out of fear, that is, except for three crystalline ribbons, one red, one white, another blue, that rip from under his cloths, whiping out to deflect every bullet. The ribbons' paths go out in wide archs, seemlingly further then the walls and the cieling.

The two pause for a moment to take note of this, as dust begins to fall from the cieling. A few seconds later, the whole room and the building above it collapses.

Hours later!

The younge man is now a few miles away from the accident, still quite wide-eyed and shocked about the whole ordeal. He is now expirimenting with his new ribbons, noting that he has almost indefinite control over them. Their full length he can't quite test inside of the ally that he's in.

They are flexible and incredibly strong. They can be straight, curve, zig-zag, anything. And they still hold a very strong form. They can cut, smash, stab, even wrap around objects. After learning this, his expression turns from horrer to glee.

"I thought that bringing anarchy was going to be hard! Well not now!" He then takes another moment to observe their colors. One red ribbon, another white, the last blue. "... Color scheme sucks though."

Will he be a villian, or an ally! Well, seeing as he's clearly an anarchist with chaotic ambitions, the path seems pretty obvious to me.

((I kinda just thought of this dude. Alot better then the last idea I had.))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=movieman123321>MovieMan123321</A] at: 11/20/02 12:39:22 pm

Geocsuppi

Re: The American Patriot, errr, anarchist.

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:20 pm

A cop passing by saw a ribon out of the corner of his eye. He stopped the car and headed down the aley, but not before radioing for backup.

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:01 am

The young man pauses for a moment, his ribbons swirling around him as he turns to face the police officer.
"
... Is there a problem, officer?" He asks, in a somewhat innocent tone.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:50 am

"Yeah... um... do you have a license for those ribbions?"

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:40 am

He blinked a few times, then chuckled nervously saying, "Well, I didn't know I would NEED a license for these, but the truth is that they were slapped on me just today! Aaaaand seeing as I havn't had time or prior notification to get them registered, well, I just don't have the license just yet..."

A thought struck the man, and he inconspicuously dug one ribbon deep into the ground behind him. "I suppose I can't just get off with a warning or a work order? I promise that I'll have the registry done RIGHT away."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:15 am

"yah... we take ribbion permits VERY seriously. Chrismas is hell. Anyway sorry but you should've known before you went throwing those things around," the oficer said. Backup was about10 min away.

Lady Andaya

at the bar

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:54 am

Andaya siped her beer. "Yeah, I'm new I guess." then another guy sat beside her, and spoke with Robert.

"Well, I'm part of the team, as of today infact. I have only met him though." She pointed to Robert. "So what is it that you do? As in your "powers"?"

Geocsuppi

Re: at the bar

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:58 am

"Umm.... I do math... just really really fast." M said to Andaya.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:56 pm

Robert smiled.

"Excellent, Good mathematicians are hard to come by...I should know, I went to a Liberal Arts College."

Downing the rest of his beer, he nodded...he liked how this was shaping up.

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:56 am

The young man, now visibly annoyed sighed, saying "Okay, your forcing this to a very violent conclusion quite quickly..."

At the same time, his 'burrowed' ribbon ripps up the concrete between himself and the police officer, leaving a sizable 'mound' of concrete, seperating the two.

"... Wait a tick..." The young man said to himself, turning around. "... At a time like this you'd think I would have remembered this was a dead end."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 23, 2002 10:01 pm

The cop ran back to his car grabbed a smoke grenade, and the radio. He yelled into the radio, "GET THE JUSTIC FREAKS HERE NOW!"

The cop ran bak to the slab that was out of the ground and chucked the grenade over it. It hit the ground on the other side with a thud. and began to realse a lot of smoke.

*~*
Seconds later the voice in the JF members head spoke up again it said, "Head down to Franklin and Broadway on the double!" Every member had the VERY strong urge to follow this command promptly.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Nov 24, 2002 10:24 am

Robert groaned.

"Awww f--knuts. I know where THIS is going...okay...come on guys...lets go wherever the hell their sending us."

Lady Andaya

fine!

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:36 pm

Andaya sighed,and set down her beer."I guess that means us." She was glad to have a project alredy, but not so good that her beer wasn't done. Andaya got up. "Come on boys." She streched like a cat, then set off toward the door.

Geocsuppi

Re: fine!

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:28 pm

M got up and followed. The funny thing about M is that everything he does including walking is just a bunch of mental calculations. How high he should lift his leg in order to clear the lip in the floor. The list goes on.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:15 pm

Robert ran outside to his car, hopping in, he called to the others.

"Call it the JF-Mobile for now...unless of course you guys know another way to get where we're going in a hurry..."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:31 pm

[OOC: sounds good.]

M hopped in the back seat of SUV the government had sold them as their car. The SUV was huge, it was green, and had bike racks on it. There was a sticker on the back that said, "Soccer Mom!"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 11/26/02 9:33:07 pm

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:40 pm

The young man is now soaring over a police vehicle, which happens to be exploding, as that is what happens every now and then when you pound a ribbon into it. The force of the strike is in fact the same force that is sending him through the air now.

Another ribbon wraps around a stop sign's pole, stablizing him for a moment, setting his now sliding feet gently to the ground as he skids about a dozen or so feet.

"HOT DAMN!" He proclaims, as his ribbons flick across the street, smashing into any vehicles, debris, public utilities and the sort, sending them all crashing into adjacent buildings with great force at realtive ease.

"... This is too sweet." He then raises himself off the ground slowly one two ribbons, the third one picking out a police officer and incapacitating him with a powerful and quick blow to the head. "I wonder what else I'm gonna do with the rest of today?" He asked complacently, as he began to walk across the street, his crystaline ribbons whipping out to quickly transport him.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:21 pm

As the other Justice Freaks hopped in the SUV, The Clumsy Avenger was heard to yell:

"LETS ROCK!"

He turned the key...

*Sputter...sputter...*

Groans were heard in the car.

*Sputter...sputter...*

The Clumsy Avenger bravely smashed the steering wheel with a Mystic Platemail covered fist.

*Sputter...VROOOOOM!*

Their JF-mobile now operational, the Justice Freaks swooped into action, speeding toward the scene of the crime.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:22 am

The SUV moved with great speed. And they arrived in no time at all, (literaly, no time passed). They got there in time to see a single ribbon flicker over the street.

MovieMan123321

Unread postby MovieMan123321 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:08 am

The young man whistled to himself as he set down on his two feet. He took very little notice of any cars, as they seemed to be turning around and leaving consistantly. He looked at a very tall and very sturdy marble building, City Hall, and then smirked as he blasted all three ribbons through it. They carved cuts through the whole breath of the building, leaving it in a crackling, crumbling, but still standing mass.

"Hrrmmm..." He remaked, as he thought of his next method of attack. His face lit up with glee, and he then thrust all three ribbons through the rubble'd building, turning them upon exit and thrusting them through again. He repeated this process several times, making a stitchwork of three ribbons through almost all of the building.

"... ... Badass..." He proclaimed, as he snaked out all of his ribbons. The building promptly collapsed into very small chunks. He turned, and then noted the close proximity of the SUV, and then the people inside.

"Hi." He said non-chalantly, as he walked right past it.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs