JF "Justice Freaks"

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Geocsuppi

Re: It comes out at last....

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:57 am

[OOC: you didn’t have to leave... man...Well to the first new comer sure that sounds great. PM me more about your character, we'll get you started quickly.

To the second just one quick note: Please ask first, you're welcome to join the character sounds good so far. Also these posts should be more grammatically correct. Write like it's a book, try to use spell check, have correct grammar, and the edit button is your friend. I didn't see any spelling problems in your post so don't worry about that. PM me your character info before you post again; this way I'll be able to make a plot around you.

Now to kill off Ribbon Boy... :sad: I wish he hadn't left.]

Lady Anadya does a slow high kick and Ribbon Boy's attention is diverted to Lady Anadya's kick. It was a good thing that Lady Anadya bought those Sponge Carl Cube Shirts panties (yes there are sponge bob square pants panties). Ribbon Boy really liked those.

Seeing the opportunity Robert quickly put down a ball and hit it full force all the time holding the cell phone between his cheeks and his shoulder.

The ball flew true and nailed Ribbon Boy in the base of the skull, severing his spinal cord killing him instantly.

Robert dropped the phone when he realized that Ribbon Boy was dead.

"Ribbon Boy is dead..." Robert said.

When he went back to the phone, it was nothing but a dial tone.
*~*~*~*~*
Back at the main office Easily was congratulated for tripling the number of members. He got a big bonus, which he promptly spent on cheap liquor.

**End of issue one**

(OOC: Just thought of this idea. We'll call each successful mission an issue. In the next one we'll have new members.)

**Issue Two**
The Justice Freaks are back in their apartments. Each of them is watching their favorite shows. When their regularly scheduled broadcast is interrupted for a late breaking news.

A body was found decapitated earlier this morning. Stay tuned for News at 10... (Pause) am.

Their regularly scheduled broadcast began again.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:42 pm

Robert adjusted his shirt.

"Decapated? Whoopee. Whatever"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:52 pm

[OOC: I'll get a better lead in for everyone once those new comers talk to me.]

After the news report all of the JF's got a call and were told to investigate the murder, without the involving the police.

Geocsuppi

Re: JF "Justice Freaks"

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:54 pm

[OOC: to all of those who wish to join please either IM (Instant Message), or PM (Private Message) me. All of this information can be found by clicking on my name.

email - geocsuppi@sbcglobal.net

Instant Message:

AIM: geocsuppi, nuumak
MSN: meltdown911@hotmail.com

Please either IM, or PM me. If your still interested... but for now I'm going to assume your not.]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 12/27/02 4:35:05 am

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:00 pm

[OOC:could this reply be deleted]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 12/27/02 4:49:22 am

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:48 am

The JF team watched the 10 o'clock news.

"It's okay... A young child had been running with scissors despite the fact that her mother had told her not too. That'll show her not to run with scissors. Ha Ha, back to you Tom.”

The JF team was disappointed to say the least; a new case would be great. Their attention went back to the TV (yes all at the same time).

"In other news a strange glowing rock the size of a baseball field was found in central park. So far all that have touched it have disappeared. The Justice Freaks have been assigned to find and bring back the people who have disappeared, and to remove the rock from the middle of the 6 lane highway."

The phone rang and it was an automated message.

"Oh... Sorry but I just remembered you have been assigned to find and bring the people who have disappeared to HQ, and to remove the rock from the middle of the 6 lane highway. Bring it to HQ also; there it will be studied. Easily will tell you where HQ is."

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:26 pm

The Clumsy Avenger was in a gallant mood that morning. Moving quickly to the door to get to the JF mobile, he gracefully slipped on a banana peel from the previous night's party. Flung forward into the wall, he stood and adjusted his armor...only to slip on an old Tofu burger, and get flung out the window. Standing up after peeling himself off the concrete, he thanked god for his armor before sitting in the Driver's seat of the JF mobile.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Dec 27, 2002 10:16 pm

M threw his bed out of his window. Then he threw himself after it. Half way down he clung himself to the bed. The bed and M hit the ground with a thud. M rolled off the bed and walked to the JF Mobile, he opened the sliding door and sat down on the far seat.

"Hey Clumsy Avenger where’s everyone else?"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:17 pm

He shrugged.

"Bowling?"

Lady Andaya

Muhahaha

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:44 pm

Andaya sighed and started down the long flight of stairs. She had to keep her figure somehow. When she got to the bottem floor, and walked out of the bulding, she saw the JF mobile and M and Robert in it.
"Giant glowing green ball huh?" She said as she was climbing in the van. She steped on the bottem of her dress and sliped, bashing her knee on the foot hold. "OW!" She started grumbling to herself about castrating the man who bulit the van. "Stupid.......cigar cliper......gonna......blood..."

Lady Andaya

Muhahaha

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:44 pm

Andaya sighed and started down the long flight of stairs. She had to keep her figure somehow. When she got to the bottem floor, and walked out of the bulding, she saw the JF mobile and M and Robert in it.
"Giant glowing green ball huh?" She said as she was climbing in the van. She steped on the bottem of her dress and sliped, bashing her knee on the foot hold. "OW!" She started grumbling to herself about castrating the man who bulit the van. "Stupid.......cigar cliper......gonna......blood..."

Geocsuppi

Re: Muhahaha

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Dec 29, 2002 5:24 pm

"Okay Clumsy, take us to the giant Green thingy." M said in his best I'm comanding you, but not really voice.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:27 am

The Clumsy Avenger looked at M, "Hmm...why not?"

Slamming his foot on the former Soccer Mom-mobile's accelerator, he sighed as the car slowly but surely peeled out of the parking lot toward the Glowing Rock.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:26 pm

As the already dangerous car dangerous drove down the street M had an idea.

"Hey mm... should we really let the Clusmy Avenger drive."

Right after he said this he was thrown against the side of the mini-van as he rounded the corner.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 12/30/02 1:26:43 pm

The Duelist

Son of Taxi Cab Driver, El, Last son of Krapton...

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:36 pm

The Clumsy Avenger started a conversation as he sent the car skidding toward the next street.

VROOOOOOM "So anyway, then THAT guy says to me: That ain't my wife, THAT'S MEATLOAF!"

Nobody laughed as the JF-mobile careened down the road, forcing the two other passengers to be flattened into their chairs.

"Eh, guys don't worry! The airsickness bags are right behind the front seats...and if you can't reach, try ta puke out the window! WHOA!"

The Clumsy Avenger had inadvertedly changed lanes...twice, creating a traffic pile-up right where the car had just been moments before.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!"

Robert slammed on the brakes just by the Giant Rock.

"So, how is everybody this fine morning? Damn I drive well, could you even tell I was the son of a Taxi Cab driver?"

Geocsuppi

Re: Son of Taxi Cab Driver, El, Last son of Krapton...

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:30 pm

M stumbled out of the mini-van and promptly fell flat on his face, and continued to just lay there, he managed to turn his head in order to look at the giant rock though.

Lady Andaya

Unread postby Lady Andaya » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:52 pm

Holding her stomach Andaya steped out of the van. Her breath cought when she saw the big glowing ball. "wow, thats big...." She said, her belly forgotten. Yes, well, how are we going to move it?"

Geocsuppi

Re: ...

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:59 pm

"Just my guess but I think by pushing it. You never know it might be light, heh heh heh."

The Duelist

FOOOOOOORE!!!

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:41 pm

Robert shook his head. Getting out his Driver of Backseat, he stood before the giant rock.

"I say we treat it like a Golf Ball. Just give me one good swing and I'll send it skyward..."

Getting in a ready stance by the rock, he unintentionally put his shoulder against it...

Geocsuppi

Re: FOOOOOOORE!!!

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Jan 04, 2003 10:00 pm

A near-blinding light shot out from the rock. When it went away, Robert was gone.

[Edit: OOC: If posts don't pick up or at least start again, I'm gonna call this rp dead.]]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 1/11/03 7:24:57 pm

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:33 pm

(OOC: I'm just slightly of the state of being gone. What can I do? I suggest another membership drive...)

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:41 pm

There was an air of silence as they all witnessed the disapearence of their friend. Over to the side two new Freaks entered from a cross street. They got there just after Robert vanished. They did see the other Freaks though.

Kyton

EEEEEeaeeaeEEeeEEeeEeEeek!!

Unread postby Kyton » Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:03 pm

--beep beep beep BEEP BEEP BEEP... WAKE UP YOU LILLY ARSED TAR-* <click>--

Decoy cursed as he hit the "JF british-taunt mega alarm-computer (tm)" snooze button for the tenth time, getting several papercuts in the process. After a few moments bleary eyes focused on the clock/computer, and the message that had been scrolling across the screen for the last twenty minutes. Something about a big glowing rock and people disappearing. Just then he heard the JFmobile firing up, and he cursed yet again.

Decoy threw off the covers and jumped out of bed, a second later his door flew open. It banged against the hall wall as he came out hopping on one leg, trying to pull up his moulded plastic bodysuit. He bounced off a wall as he got one leg in, and was hopping on the other when he hit the top of the stairs. His cry of victory at getting his pants on turned into a yelp as he twisted, turned, and fell backwards down the stairs. There was a lot of thumping, crunches, ripping fabric, and for some reason the occasional squeak from a rubber ducky.

The JF-mobile was just driving away as he finally made it out of the building, and he cursed a third time. Sighing, he pulled up his cowl on the one piece ultra-shiny plastic movie-quality suit, straightening it so the big pink bulls-eyes were straight. (he really wanted to change their color. There was one on his chest, back, each shoulder, and his knees.)
--------------------------------

A short time later Decoy came upon the scene of the big glowing rock, riding his JF bicycle. One side had the JF logo on it, the other had his trademark pink bulls-eye. The rest of the streetbike was a matt black with racing-checkers along the frame here and there, and of course his white utility basket on the front. He was panting as he got off the bike and trotted over to see what was happening.

"Come-on guys! ... Can't I get... a real... motorcycle? I promise I won't crash this one! The last three weren't my fault!... ... oh... what's this?" He pointed to the stone, tapping it curiously.

Geocsuppi

Re: EEEEEeaeeaeEEeeEEeeEeEeek!!

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:58 pm

Another blinding light filled the area, and like the last time when it was gone Decoy had disapeared.

[OOC: To all of you who have disapread just hold on, I can't let the secret out just yet.]

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Feb 01, 2003 7:15 pm

(OOC: Meanwhile, in a place far from here, The Duelist can be heard yelling: "LETS GET ON WITH IT!...please?" Image )

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:45 pm

Everyone who had disapeered found each other in a pur white room. It didn't seem to have any walls any where, and the only reason they which way was up, and which way was down is because their standing up.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 2/1/03 10:47:11 pm

Kyton

Re re re re...

Unread postby Kyton » Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:52 pm

Decoy was a little off balance after the sudden change of locale and had to take a step. Unfortunately that bumped him into someone else and sent hin firmly on his back. He decided it would be best to just stay there for a while as he looked around.

"What... what just happened?"

The Duelist

Re: Re re re re...

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:52 pm

Robert stood, and said a line that would forever become immortal.

"Would you like the Chicken or the Tuna?"

Then he collapsed...he was Teleportation sick.

Kyton

Unread postby Kyton » Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:40 am

Decoy stepped over to Robert's side, helping him up. "Actually I'd love some salami if you've got it. ... but I think we're in trouble right now."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:44 am

[OOC: Yes keep interacting till people do stuff...]

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:58 pm

Robert looked up at him...

"Salami? We don't carry no stinking salami!"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:11 pm

The void they were in changed from white to blue. It was a slow change, they almost didn't even notice it.

Kyton

Unread postby Kyton » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:43 pm

The talk about food was making 'D' hungry, but he didn't have anything on him that would help at the moment so he ignored the gurgle of his stomach.

"Where is everyone? ... The last thing I remember I had poked that glowing thingy...and now this!"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:23 pm

Robert nodded, "Indeed...the glowy things work in mysterious ways due to their inherent mysteriousness. I suggest we scream really loudly and hope someone hears us."

Following his own example, Robert cried, "HEEEEEEEELP!"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:10 pm

Odly enough this tatic worked. The two remaining JF members outside herd Robert scream like a girl very clearly. And a little delyad but from the sky dropped a can of tuna, a bag of chicken breasts, and a stick of salami.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

M outside was very, very confused on what to do. Well they weren't dead so maybe he should follow them. M ran up and touched the glowy thingie. FLASH. M was gone.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

With a smack M landed in between Robert and Decoy.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A] at: 2/18/03 5:09:03 pm

Kyton

Unread postby Kyton » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:22 pm

Decoy yelped as a body suddenly crashed down just beside him, and stumbled backwards tripping over himself. He landed with a huff on the glowing ground and looked to see who it was.

"M?! What are you doing here? ... uh... you didn't happen to bring lunch didja?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:56 pm

"Well we have salami, and tuna. I just really want some bread."

A moment after he said it, a crumpet fell from the sky.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:46 pm

Robert looked around...

"...this sucks. Now where the hell are we?"

Looking about him at the void, he couldn't help but wonder: How far out into this void would a well shot ball go? Was there a barrier? So far, the place looked like nothing more than the world's largest driving range to him.

Previous

Return to Other RPs