Jiya's Secret (Re-re-re I don't know HOW many times revived)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Scyla001

'fun', is that wot it calls this?

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:50 am

Bowie recovered quickly from the shadows attack, forcing himself against the creature in a furyious punch rush, the crackle of psionic static filling the air and he pushed himself forwards in an atemp to help kadina.

GreywolfImmortal

Something Stupid and Desperate

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:32 pm

Greywolf dodged the shadow's attacks easily, natural agility giving him split second reaction time. "Damn it!," he snarled. "I can't keep this up much longer. I'm gonig to have try something really stupid, and really desperate!"

Breaking away from the shadows, Greywolf started fighting beside Bowie. Something familiar about him. Nevermind, there were more important things. "You seem to be able to do some damage to these things. Cover for me, because I need about ten seconds to do this right."

Not waiting for a response, the elf drew his hands into what appeared to be a prayer position. He began shifting fluidly into his hybrid form as a dark lbue aura like that around his gauntlets surrounded him. The air started to grow hot and prickly like a lightning bolt had just struck.

The shadows felt repelled and simultaneously drawn to him and lances of blue energy crackled and danced over his form. "Just need... a little more time..." he growled.

SALSAlys

Re: The Creature's idea of 'fun'...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:19 pm

Wulfric fell back from the onslaught, quickly turning into his hybrid form... but found himself unable to grasp something which had no substance. Sekor, on the other hand, found that his strange new blackened claws WERE able to make contact... even if only tenuous.

Katyana, on the other hand, found that quick as she was, the shadows were almost as quick, and there were two of them. And their scent kept unravelling and revolting her, a charnel reek in her nostrils as she tried to work with it.

She finally gave up on that, concentrating on avoidance. Then she stumbled into Yun as he was running about, sending them both tumbling into a strange ball of arms, legs, and tail.

Scyla001

Re: Something Stupid and Desperate

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:57 am

Bowie held is ground as soon as Greywolf asked him. He knew within himself, somewhere, at the back of his mind, that his plan would work.
It was very draining on his stamina to keep all these creature at bay, but he kept going, forcing himself, pushing his new body to it's extream. With kick following puch in an almost hypnotic mannor, combined with with the blue/lilac flashs of physic energy flowing from his attacks.

Kadina

Blindly dancing into a trap...

Unread postby Kadina » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:10 pm

"Whoah!" said Yun to himself rolling around blindly trying to fight what he thought might be one of the shadows, but quickly reallized something amiss since the thing was solid and stoped.
"Uh....hi, Katyana?" he said alittle embarassed feeling a braid that he had in his hand that he knew could only belong to her, "Having trouble too?"
A few of the shadows that weren't that occupied started moving in on Greywolf, swaying back and froth intranced by his energy.

SALSAlys

Yep.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:28 pm

Katyana nodded, but shoved them both off again, barely avoiding one of the attacking shadows.

"My apologies, but... can you let go of me? It'd be easier to dodge." Her calm, collected voice was strangely at odds with the circumstances.

Then she realized that while the shadow on Yun's face wasn't attacking him, it was blinding him.

"Or... hm... here." She twitched her nose, shifting Yun's scent so that he had a greater ability to smell. "That might help you."

If not... Kat knew she'd feel guilty at leaving a blinded person to be easy prey for the shadows.

Kadina

Re: Yep.

Unread postby Kadina » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:10 am

"Sorry, I thought you were thoughs things." Yun said letting go of her braid.
"But what did you do that might help?" he asked, but got his answer when he smelled the air, reallizing she had just altered his smelling, "Thanks Katyana, you are one of a thousand talents...maybe now I won't run into stuff. I'll remember to repay you for your kindness."

SALSAlys

Re: Yep.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:23 am

"No need," she replied, regaining her feet and eyeing the gathering shadows warily. "Maybe flirt with Sekor more, though? Distract him off of me." The last was said jokingly.

GreywolfImmortal

Escape

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:26 am

Greywolf yelled at the top of his lungs as wave of dark blue energy surged from his body. The shadows froze where they were, wavering as if they were about dissipate.

Greywolf fell to on one knee, shivering like he was freezing, fur standing on end. It lasted only a second before he leaped forward, grabbing Pearl and putting her over his shoulder as he barked out a single word. "RUN!!"

As the others followed, the werewolf used his free shoulder to plow through the walls like jaugernaut, bent on taking the shortest route to the full moon.

"Curious," Bane said as the followed. "I've never seen that trick before."

"What did he do?" Jackal asked. "I don't know anything about magic. All I saw was a damn flash of light."

"He created a wave of shadow magic and his own life energy. It gave whatever that thing is was a powerful euphoria, but also broke it apart. Like breathing into the smoke of a candle, he's making them dissipate."

"Less talk, more run!!" Greywolf snarled from up front. He broke in the final wall leading outside and threw his hed back in a triumphant howl as he held Pearl in one arm. As the howl slowly died down, he shifted back into his elven form and his knees began to shake with weakness. "Made it. We can't rest long though. I don't think I had enough strength to destroy those things. I've put too much strain on my body tonight already and the full moon can only do so much for me. They'll be back."

Kadina

Re: Escape

Unread postby Kadina » Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:59 am

"How are we going to escape that thing?" asked Hime between breaths.
Yun rubbed his eyes, he was having trouble with his vision even with the shadow like monster off him, "Maybe if we all split-"
"No!" said Pearl fearfully, "The thing will just get us one by one."
"Plus that thing can mutiply at once to hunt us down." added Jerec rubbing his head, "Most of us can't even hurt it physically..."
"We can't keep running and probably it knows that..." whispered Kadina shaking, "Soon we'll be tired out and that's when....."
"It's simple, we just got to stop running sometime and face it." said Yun.
"Just stop running..," asked Hime, "..and face it?..Are you nuts?!"
"Well we're going to have to face it sooner or later."
Heavy smoke black like steam was around the room rising off of many bubbling tar like pools on the floor.
Slowly the pools started gathering forming a large blob leaving little trails from where they were.
It shifted from side to side almost as if it were confused as to where it was.
Then slithered quickly following the trail of broken down walls.

GreywolfImmortal

What now?

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:22 am

Greywolf was kneeling on one knee, trying to regain his breath. "Will you two shut up?! Gah... We have to figure out how to damage those things. I can't create another blast like that for a while. The only way I can recharge my magic is through sleep and needless to say, that isn't going to happen anytime soon."

"The elf is right," Jackal growled. "We only know a few things about the damn creature, we've only seen two things that can hurt it, and it'll be on our trail soon." The scarred twin folded his arms over ihs chest with a frown. "So what are we gonig ot do?"

"First," Bane said, walking to the hole in the wall and reaching out his six-fingered hand, "I'm going to buy us some time." A net of glowing dark blue magic leapt from his palm and covered the opening. "The barrier won't hold long, but it will give us another minute or two to make ourselves scarce."

"It seems to be made out of shadows," Jackal said thoughtfully. "If we could evade it until dawn and expose it to direct sunlight, do you thing that could do some damage? It's happened before."

Meanwhile, Greywolf got up on shaky knees and walked unsteadily to Pearl. "Are you alright? Did any of those things hurt you?" His violet eyes softened with concern and he tentatively cupped her cheek. "I could never forive myself if I let anything happen to you."

Scyla001

Re: What now?

Unread postby Scyla001 » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:06 pm

Bowie removed his shades before rubbing his eyes, allowing his glowing molten silver eyes to be seen of a fleeting moment. He thought to himself, 'What am I doing here, I shouldn't really be sround them at all. I should have just made my escape as soon as possible.' Although he was just thinking, it seemed to kadina as though Bowie had been mumbling to himself, as she could slightly hear him.
He took a deep breath and then made his sujestion. "Ok, we know that whatever this thing is, it's incoporeal. Dose anybody know any holy magic, I know thats dose wonders agains incoporeal beings?"

Kadina

Unread postby Kadina » Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:42 am

Pearl held the hand that cupped her cheek and leaned into it, "And I to you, Greywolf, but I'm only as ok as anyone in a situation like this..." though her words were warm her face showed slight worry and fear of thinking about the creature's intentions, "What about you? That blast must have taken alot out of you, are you going to be alright?"
"What is he murmering about?...He must be thinking of a very hard issue to be mumbling." Kadina thought looking at the gun carring stranger, but he really got her attention when he mentioned holy magic.
She turned her head to see Pearl and Jerec looking at her, "I...I know holy magic..."

GreywolfImmortal

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:30 am

"I'll live," Greywolf said. "You've seen yourself tat I've been much worse. As soon as I catch my breath I'll have enough strength to at least uphold my oath to you."

Bane looked at Kadina warily. "Well, now we know what to fight with." He shifted uncomfortably and looked to his brother who gave an understanding nod.

"The biggest problem as I see it," Jackal picked up, "is the sheer numbers of those little beasts. We need someway to put them in groups and pick them off two at a time or better." He folded his arms and growled slightly. "Whatever the creature is, it's also intelligent," he said with no attempt to hide his scorn. "Whatever plan we come up with, we have to have a contingency plan in case this thing figures us out."

"Right," Bane nodded. "Logically, those of us who can't hurt it should try and find some cover, while those who can stay here to support Kadina."

"Wish I could help," Greywolf frowned. "Unfortunately my over-usage of magic has left me weaker than a child. I'll need a lot of rest to be of any use in this fight and we don't have that kind of time." The elf held Pearl's shoulders softly. "We're all in over our heads, but maybe Kadina has the strength and advantage here that none of us have. For now, it seems only Bane and hte stranger can help her. The rest of us better get out of the way."

"Uh..." Bane looked paler than usual, almost fearful. "If it's all the same, I'd rather go with the rest of you. I don't think that I'll be much help."

Jackal didn't say a word. He simply walked over to join the others with his twin brother following.

Greywolf narrowed his eyes at Bane and turned back to Pearl. "He's hiding something. At least Jackal is blunt most of the time, but Bane... I don't know what he's hiding, but I don't like it. Anyway, let's get to cover." The elf led Pearl to a heap of rubble, skirting around it and crouching low behind it, ready to spring away i an instant in case of emergency. He held her closely inhis arms as much for his own reassurance as hers.

"Well, what about the rest of you?" Jackal asked. "We all need to get out of the way, let's go!"

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:18 am

Sekor and Katyana joined the group of those who couldn't fight, followed by Wulfric.

For once, the two catpeople seemed in silent truce.

"If I die, will you sing the deathchant for me?" Sekor asked formally, using the foreign, guttural language.

"Yes. If you do likewise for me." Katyana's tone was equally formal.

"We're not going to die. We'll live, find whatever it is that's supposed to help our packs... we're going to survive," Wulfric said a surprising fierceness. "And we'll leave this accursed city a better place."

Scyla001

ok

Unread postby Scyla001 » Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:47 pm

Bowie turned to look at kadina. "Looks like it's just you and me then." he said reluctenly. "Kadina is it? Nice to meet you, I'm Bowie." He gave her a warm smile and gazed gentily into her eyes, two seconds later he turned away, first looking at the floor and then down the passage which graywolf had created with his brute strength moments ago.
"So, how do you think we should do this?

Kadina

Ok

Unread postby Kadina » Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:27 am

"It's nice to meet you too Bowie." Kadina replied to his greeting and smiled before turning into a slight frown with worry.
"I don't really know....maybe we can try to ambush it when it comes and attack it head on?..." she then looked at where he was looking at.
Then suddenly turned back to him with concern, "Can I ask you a question?" and with out waiting for a resopnse she asked, "You don't have to answer...but, what were you murmering a while ago? You sounded...troubled."
"What could Bane be hiding?" thought Pearl, "His brother would know since they look close."
"Do you think they can really hold that thing off?" she asked Greywolf.

GreywolfImmortal

ok

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:22 pm

Greywolf sighed lightly. He wanted to tell her everything would be fine. He wanted to tell her that Kadina and the stranger could win. He felt that if he said it to her, he may believe it himself.

After what felt like an hour, he finally replied, "I don't know. I just don't know. All we can do is wait." The elf looked up at the stars. He remembered the stories his mother and father told him before they died. That when a soul went to the heavens, they would watch their loved ones from the stars, trying to protect them and bring them on their way to the heavenly realms. 'If you're watching,' the thought silently, 'we need your help now more than ever. Please.'

Meanwhile, Jackal and Bane took up hiding with Hime and Yun. Jackal folded his arms in front of his chest and scowled, staring straight ahead blankly. Bane still looked unnerved. It was an unusual sight to see the twins unsettled like this, but Jackal was seethying inside at his inability to fight and Bane's worry grew by the second that his secret would be out. For the second time tonight, he was too nervous to hit on Hime.

'I've screwed up too many times already,' the six-fingered twin thought. 'If they find out what happened to me, who knows how they'll react. That elf will probably be the first to figure it out. Damn, he can be really spooky when he tries.' Bane tugged at his ponytail with his left hand with too many fingers and tried to pass off his fear of the discovery of his secret as mere anxiety. Of course, acting was never one of his strong points.

Scyla001

Huh?

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:34 pm

"murmering? When was i doing that?" He asked in suprise while turning to look at kadina. He was still warring the emencly dark shades, preventing his eyes from being seen at all. He looked mencing, and yet a little familiar.

Kadina

Re: Huh?

Unread postby Kadina » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:20 am

"It was when we all ran here. Right before you asked if anyone used holy magic..." said Kadina looking down at herself shifting her footing, "I didn't mean to listen in on you but, you were near enough to be heard. It was an accident... Honest."
"That's what I was afraid you'd say..." Pearl buried her head onto his shoulder for comfort against all that was up against them.
"Please Sharie, give her the streagth to over come this..." whispered Jerec hands clasped together, "She's put her faith in you. So protect her like she says you would."
"Calm down or do you wish to pull your hair out of your head? The wait for attack seems like forever when your afraid or nervous..." said Hime who took Bane's hand to prevent him from pulling his hair any longer and placed it at his side then went back to ideally messing around with her dagger knife taking out little bits of dirt that happened to be in between the cracks of the stone floor beneath them.

GreywolfImmortal

Re: huh?

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:54 am

Greywolf held Pear up against him and steeled himself up. He almost never admitted fears, but this time, he was at least willing to admit it to himself. He held Pearl comfortingly, finding it easier to be brave when you had someone turning to you for help, for support.

Meanwhile Bane was feeling his tension building. A few beads of cold sweat brokeout on his forehead and he dug in fingers into the ground until he was sure they would bleed. 'Why am I letting this get to me?' he thought furiously. 'They don't suspect anything. None of them except for that elf. Once he leave it won't be a problem.'

Somehow, the long-haired twin managed to calm himself. It wasn't easy, but he kept tellnig himself his secret was safe. None of them ever need know. Soon, he seemed back to his normal self, if a little sobred up by the impending attack.

Scyla001

Hmmm.

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:05 pm

"No, that's ok. You can't really stop yourself from hearing something, although i didn't say anything before Mentioning the holy magic."
This had Bowie woundering, 'I didn't say anything before then. Maybe she..., or maybe, Oh crap'
Again, kadina heard roughly what Bowie thought, but mistook it for him talking due to her looking at the floor.

Kadina

So it comes....

Unread postby Kadina » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:29 pm

"That makes no sense though...." said Kadina shaking her head at him, "I could have sworn you were mumbling like you are right now."
She looked up at him apologeticly, "Well it doesn't matter, we should really be looking out for that monster right now..."
The creature crept slowly hearing their voices so near.
It carfully slithered out, it could see them infront of it talking and waiting for itself almost patiently, but could tell that they were thinking about it.

GreywolfImmortal

Re: So it comes...

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:21 pm

Greywolf tightened his jaw. He could sense the evil presence closing in. "I just hope Bane's barrier buys those two some time. Less talk, more magic."

Bane looked up. "It's here." His already whispery voice was nearly inaudible. He glanced at Jackal, Yun, and Hime. "If they don't win, we run like hell and hope it doesn't catch us."

Jackal's eye twitched. "Unless I miss my guess, the place is descending back to earth very slowly. But right now, it seems to be standing still about 100 meters from the ground. It may be whatever artificial intelligence is left in the city computer network is trying to keep the creature contained until it can be disposed of." He sighed lightly and shook his head. "In other words, we're trapped in here until that thing dies, and whether it goes first or we do makes little difference to the computer." He looked up at his brother and the two with him. "To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure any of us are going to make it out of here alive. In fact, I don't think we'll make it out of here, period." He cast an accusing glance at Bane who shrank under his brother's gaze, the cold sweat returning.

GreywolfImmortal

bump

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:16 pm

(bump)

Kadina

Nice to know...

Unread postby Kadina » Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:31 pm

"Why do I feel like I'm being watched?" thought Kadina and slowly turned her head and jumped back when she saw the large ink like puddle near.
The puddle grew in height from the ground until it was towering before the two.
"So much for an ambush...." said Kadina then turned to Bowie, "Look...if the barrier breaks....it was nice to meet you..." with that she turned back to the creature with her arms above her head forming a ball of light.
"Let's hit it at the same time so that it will take more damage, okay?"
"Thanks for the moving speech..." said Hime sorely looking down, "With all that's happened it's nice to know our lives mean something."
"The truth hurts..." sighed Yun, "Atlest we had a last meal..."
Hime looked up and stared at Yun before spilling silent tears, "That mean we're stuffed for that creature's dinner...." she sobed.

GreywolfImmortal

Re: Nice to know...

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Wed Jul 03, 2002 8:40 pm

Jackal continued to scowl at his brother. "Three years ago, Bane. When Shadow was killed," he said coldly.

"Shut up," Bane snapped.

"Three years ago. You could save our skins now, or at least try. Are you that terrified of yourself that you won't?" Jackal kept his voice level. "That thing is out there and only two people are fighting it. Why don't you help?"

Bane repeatedly tugged at his ponytail and pulling several hair out in the process, the slight curl at the tip straightening out and going wild like a frayed rope. "No... I can't... I..." Whatever color was left ot his face was gone now. He couldn't have looked more nervous if he suddenly heard all that was was about to cease to exist.

"Coward," Jackal sneered. "To think that you're my twin brother. Perhaps it was for the best that Shadow died. If he saw you now he would strangle you for being such a snivelling child. He always was colder than me." Being colder than Jackal was certainly difficult to imagine, but his dark red eyes were focused on Bane with contempt and scorn.

"I can't..." Bane muttered, refusing to look his brother in the eye. Even dying seemed better to him than letting his secret out. He wished Jackal would stop talking. Now they all knew he was hiding something. It was hopeless.

Jarshale

Re: Jiya's Secret (Re-re-re I don't know HOW many times revi

Unread postby Jarshale » Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:01 pm

Out of seemingly no-where a red beam shoots through the ooze.

SALSAlys

Purr?

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:06 am

Katyana sighed, steepling her long, delicate fingers against her temples.

"Hime... if we're going to die, it won't matter whether we are fed or not. At least we'll die with full bellies." There was a hint of gallows' humor in her voice, but only a hint. Then she turned her gaze to Bane. Her dark eyes, with their odd, eerie white slit pupils, somehow managed to be pleading and comforting at the same time.

"Bane?... Do you think you could help us? Please?"

Scyla001

A Beam you say!

Unread postby Scyla001 » Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:05 am

Bowie gently layed his hand on Kadina's shoulder. "And you too, kadina. But we will get though this!"
There were only two ways which Bowie thought he could attack this entity. The first would be Mental conflict, but he sumised that an attack of that nature may put him at risk to whatever twisted mind this thing had. The other would be to Help kadina by letting her draw on his powers, making the holy magic more powerful and coating it in a powerful physic charge. About this moment the red beam shone though the creature, but Bowie kept his cool, consentrating on his task, he couldn't fail kadina or let her die, at any cost.

Kadina

You once said....

Unread postby Kadina » Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:23 pm

"That sounds something Gam once said to me..." thought Kadina sadly remembering when the slayers had them and nodded at his encourging words all the while watching the creature pound on the sheild that sperated the group from it, with such force that sparks flying every time it pounded.
With the magic filled with her holy and Bowie's psyhic energy she tossed the light at the monster making a small blunt red mark where it landed with steam pouring out.
A screech escaped it, but it didn't stop it's rampage.
"Look we're all afraid Bane." said Yun, "But we'll all have a chance to survive if you help fight. You don't really think those two can do it alone do you? We're all asking you to help just like any of us would if we could."
"What's wrong with you?! Stop it!" Hime cried to Bane grabing his front shirt and pressed him against the wall of the rubble they hide behind, "Just stop it stalling Bane! I don't really like saying this, but your brother's right. You're holding something from us, and we all know it from you being so defensive. You once said to me to think of something other than myself....I am when saying this! Your going to end up zero of three, triplets if we all die! What do you got to hide that's so bad?! How can you dread it so much to let us all die?!"
She slowly let go of him and looked grimly at the floor, "Do you even care, or are you numb on fear?!...."

GreywolfImmortal

Joining the Fight

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:12 am

Bane ground his teeth and looked around helplessly. "I... I can't, I..." Finally, with a snarl the six-fingered sorcerer leaped out from his hiding place, shoving past Kadina and Bowie and diving into the barier he created, slipping through it into the creature.

Bane's body crackled with dark energy, his eyes became bottomless wells of pitch blackness, and his hair broke loose of its ponytail flying about as if a strong updraft though no wind existed.

His body seemed to absorb the creature into it. Whatever powers it may have would be useless against Bane. The two of them would become one temporarily. Weknesses and strength shared, knowledge and memories. Only through sheer force of will was the long haired twin able to keep his own mind. "Now!" he shouted. What came out osunded like multiple voices sounding as one and black smoke poured from his mouth.

Without waiting any further, Jackal leaped off toward his brother. Though he startled everyone by driving his fist as hard as he could into Bane's abdomen, knocking his twin brother onto his back. "What are you all waiting for? He's given us a window of opportunity! Beat him within an inch of his life!" Jackal punctuated his command with a kick to Bane's ribs.

"What are you talking about?" Greywolf demanded, looking up over the rock that concealed him and Pearl.

"Don't question it," Jackal snapped. "Kadina, blast him!!"

"Hurry," Bane pleaded, curling into a fetal position

Scyla001

Re: Joining the Fight

Unread postby Scyla001 » Fri Jul 05, 2002 5:27 am

Reluctently Bowie decided to help Jackal beet his brother. 'He must know what he's doing'.
He kicked bane in the jaw, the sound of bone cracking as the steel toecap hit. He kept his leg moving upwards, bringing it down into banes chest as a heavy heel drop, taking bane ever so close to cardiac arrest. He then steeped back, feeling that if he did more, bane would be too far gone.

Kadina

Re: Joining the Fight

Unread postby Kadina » Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:04 pm

"You'd think he'd already suffer enough, with all the blows he took." thought Jerec.
"Do you think that what he was afraid to reveal to us?..." Pearl asked Greywolf.
"It takes a brave person to face that thing, like that." said Yun.
"Yes, it does." replied Hime.
"Blast him?" thought Kadina, she looked at the others then back at Bane, "I hope it doesn't hurt him much..." closing her eyes she nodded at their request.
Once again she created a ball of light but, it was smaller and shone less as bright as the other and threw it at Bane.

GreywolfImmortal

Now or Never

Unread postby GreywolfImmortal » Fri Jul 05, 2002 9:20 pm

Bane's hybrid voice created a howl of pain and agony that twisted the stomachs of all who heard it. When the glowof holy energy subsided, his body was smoking, bloody, covered in burns of varying severity. "You still have to fight him. This only weakened it.... I've given you a few free blows on this thing... Finishing it off will still be hard though.... Gods, the burning!... It's still strong. You'll have to kill it without anymore outside help..."

Jackal slowly backed away taking cover again. Greywolf followed suit. "What the hell did he do?" the elf wondered aloud.

Bane went limp, barely breathing at all. The creature slowly started to seep out of him, looking wounded and mad as a hornet, while the six-fingered sorcerer could only lay in a fetal position, sobbing in pain though he was no longer conscious.

SALSAlys

... wow.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:25 am

Wulfric went to cover, but Katyana stayed by Bane's side, crouching. Sekor tried to haul her to her feet but she scratched at his hand, hissing. "He needs our help." She purred softly in her throat, inhaling the sorcerer's scent deeply as she began the subtle shifts in smell to cause his injuries to mend more quickly, placing a brief soothing block between Bane and his pain. It wasn't enough to bring him completely out of it though, and she attempted to pick him up, trying to take him somewhere safer. Katyana, however, was far too small to do so. She looked to Sekor pleadingly.

With a sigh, the tigerman picked up Bane gently.

Scyla001

Re: ... wow.

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Jul 06, 2002 10:25 am

Bowie also Stayed by Bane, however he was waiting for the entity to leave his body. Once it was free he leaped onto what appeared to be the creatures back, linking his arms around two large apendiages (Arms i hope) and clasping his hands around a shorter apendige (the head). The pysic energy, causing the hold he had over it sparked outwards as it attempeted to free it's self.
"Quick kadina, hit it again while I've got a hold!" He called out, struggeling to hold the creature with it's emence strengh, only his cleverly crafted body gave him any such chance in holding on. He headbutted it between the sholder blades in an attemp to stop it's writhing, his shades falling of as he did this, exposing his Glowing silver eyes, which Shone brightly as his Pisonic Static flew around the creature.

Kadina

Unread postby Kadina » Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:48 pm

"How's that light coming out of that guys eyes?!" questioned Pearl covering her eyes from the shine.
Kadina kept throwing balls of light at the creature even with the glare she was afraid to stop, for fear the thing might know how to recover.
The supposed skin of it marked red and steamed black mist pouring through the air like smog while it screamed about trying to toss Bowie off.
"What's happening to the creature now? Is it dying?" thought Jerec hoping that it would.
"Oh no..." thought Hime seeing Bane's battered up body, "Why didn't he just fight like he did before?! Now he's...he could have died if they'd done more!"
"Wait, it's not safe!" said Yun lossing grip on Hime's arm as she rushed out from behind the rubble.
Hime ran to up to Katyana with a worried look on her face, "Do you think he'll be alright?" she asked her.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:58 pm

Wulfric slitted his eyes against the glare as Katyana shrugged at Hime. Sekor carried the injured Bane to safety, while Katyana looked up at the taller woman.

"Hime," she said, her lilting purr apparent in her voice. "I don't know. I think he will be, but..." She glanced after him. "Hope still wouldn't hurt," she finished softly. Then she rubbed noses with Hime, standing on tip-toe to do it. The gesture seemed like a blessing of sort, or a prayer, before she moved after Sekor.

Kadina

Unread postby Kadina » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:42 pm

"Hope?" whispered Hime.
She looked at the blood that still stood out even with the glare with it before going to catch up to Katyana and Sekor.
"Is that even enough?"

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs