Children of Shadaloo (Serious Furry-RP, Freestyle)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Children of Shadaloo (Serious Furry-RP, Freestyle)

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:07 am

I bet every one of you is familiar with the term Shadaloo, or Shadoloo, the criminal organization run by Vega, or M.Bison in English versions, we will use M.Bison. This game is basically based off a concept in the old RPG by Whitewolf, more exactly, the Player's Guide, since I never found the rule book. Basically, Shadaloo have developed a technique to enhance human beings with animalistic genetics. They unfortunantly also become monstrous (yeah, right, I think they're cute) half-beasts, unable to interact normally with society again. It is not known why teenagers are most compatible with this transformation, but theories have it that during puberty, the body changes drastically and is therefore more acceptable with alien dna. Read alien as outside. So, therefore, Ol´ Bison went and gathered children from all around the world, put them in large test-tubes and mutated them, thus creating the Children of Shadaloo, which is also the name of this RP. The game will be in Freestyle, as it will involve lots of NPCs, as well as most of the oldschool SF crew. Proper and fair RPing is a must, but I'll try to be patient. As usual, good grammar and easy to read is suggested, but not required, I'm no spelling nazi. I'm pretty sure most people here enjoys furries, so I guess there will be at least a modest interest.

Yes, I will be at my father for two weeks, that's why the RP won't begin until five people have joined and showed their characters, personality and stuff... Any secrets, just e-mail me.

Oh, it will be in the Street Fighter world, not on Gaera.
_ _
~

Oz 200

Re: Children of Shadaloo (Serious Furry-RP, Freestyle)

Unread postby Oz 200 » Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:02 am

Name. Niko
Land of orgin: unknown
height: 185cm
weight: 90kg
hair: black
eyes brown
additional details: he always wheres a glow on his right hand (it goes all the way to his elbow). and he has one scar on his shoulder and one on that goes right over his back.
training: he knows wearies kinds of material arts.
personality: he is weary kind but mysterious, he doesn't like to talk about his past.
Bio:secret, but he has ben traveling around the world almost al his life.

OOC: can you have special tekniks like haodo ken.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:26 pm

(so you're replacing the "dolls" with furries? sounds good!)

Name:Temok
Land:Mexico(from T. Hawk's tribe, in SF terms)
Hair:brown
Eyes:black
BG story: he was Kidnapped by error with Noembelu, his sister, and taken to shadaloo for experiments.
He knows very little about fighting, but he has some tricks.
Shy and naive.

(ooc:
-for more SF information go here
-Noembelu is suppose to be T hawks real girlfriend (it said so on the page i just gave)
-if we can chose our kind of furry, i wish to be a (surprise...) cat! )

odin

character

Unread postby odin » Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:23 pm

Name: Bain
Land: Unknown
Hair: red
Eyes: blue
BG story: no one knows why they chosed him or why he is so honorable but some say he has a lion's heart in a assasian's body (I would like a lion morph)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: character

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:07 am

Right, odin and oz, first off, I'm glad you two entered my RP. From Odin, if you're planning to remain with the RP, become a registered member and stuff, and you've got to get here regularily, not just when it fits you... I don't know if you're like this, but there are always people like this popping up, and I just want to make sure. And Oz, you're a Swede, so I'll be really nice to you... Problem is, how do I put it, a bit of spelling errors... HOWEVER, We can solve this if you post on Swedish, I can translate it into English, if you want... I don't want to try to brag or anything, it's just that I received e-mail from a guy who had checked this out, and he mentioned he found it hard to read, just to make sure it's easy and fun to play. Other than that,
Odin, I'd like you to maybe write a bit more descriptive, and the e-mailer also told me that it would sever the RP possibilities if you post short messages like that one. Here's a short char I've made (He will NOT be included in the RP), and some basic pointers... IF you are RPing for the first time, keep your ears pricked... I might not be ArchMage, but I've RPed a lot with friends and on the net, so I'm pretty sure I can handle this.

Name: Louis Delangé
Nationality: Frenchman
Hair: None, had ashblonde in a page
Eyes: Dim Ice blue
Background: Having grown up in a safe and rather well-off family Louis had pretty much his entire future plan. All that changed, however, on one fateful night when, having studied late in the local library, he was captured and seducted (NOT seduced, -ed) by a gang of Shadaloo operatives. When he later woke up a strange, caped man (Bison -ed)was looking at him, smiling. The man made a thumbs-up sign, but the way he did it made it more like the ancient roman emperors than the easy-going people off today. The Louis realized that he was in a tank, and as it slowly filled with some kind of liquid he could hear the laughter of the man as he walked away. Then he blacked out. When he woke up he found himself in a small, jungle-like room with pools of water and such. Before he could react a alligator, larger than anything he'd ever seen before, lounged at him. Strange feelings rose in his body and he went mad with rage. When he came too he was standing upon what could've once been recognized as an alligator. When he saw his reflection on the wall he nearly screamed. He was covered in scales...

Personality: Louis grew up spoiled and safe, so he's used to getting what he wants and is not exactly in good form. The time he has spent as one of the Children of Shadaloo, however, he have learnt quickly that he have to fight for what he gets. He's lonely and scared, but the rage that exists within him often gets the better of him, and from time to time he founds that he have killed yet another person, to which the caped man only laughs and smiles. That horrible, big, smile...

This is an example of a very fleshed out, unique character, IMHO. If you submit something like this, that's a big A+! Just write whatever comes in mind and such... Don't care if you're bad at spelling or whatever, it's ok. You'll realize this helps a lot in writing stuff... Of course, your character description doesn't need to be THIS developed, look at Glu_Glu, that one's fully acceptable!!! Ikozaedro that is... Anyway, I'm glad people wants to join!

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:22 am

OOC:Inga problem jag tar de problem svenska så kan du översätta. btw han rymde från bisson.

Edited by: Oz 200 at: 9/2/02 1:24:38 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:41 am

Okej, det fixxar sig. Tror inte det finns några fler Svenskar här... BTW, gillar du RPGWW? Hmm, din karaktär kommer antagligen bli jagad av Bison och resten av karaktärerna i så fall, de är i stil med Blanca i den otecknade filmen... Men, ska jag skriva lite mer om din karaktär om du vill? Vi kan gå igenom några möjligheter osv. Det är upp till dig. Det funkar hittills... BTW igen, ditt gamla rollspel, synd att det inte gick igenom, det lät ganska intressant, fast man kanske skulle tona ner på godmoddingen lite (gå till huvudsidan för RPGWW, http://www.davidr.com/rpgww och kolla in lite om rollspel, finns ganska mycket nyttig info)

Kul att det finns fler svenskar, tjo!

P.S = Jag går Gamer Linjen, fryshuset, nära dig eller?

To all english speaking people : We're just discussing, don't sweat it.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:55 am

Alright, people... Seems I have to clear a few things here... Your characters are SCARED, Confused and very, very new to their bodies... When M.Bison comes offering you food, shelter and praise, and you're a morphed animal who can't live properly in society, you usually take his hand, at first... Therefore, most of you will at least be mildly loyal to Shadaloo in the beginning... That was all.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:58 am

jag bor i södertelge så det e inte så långt till sth. ee jag gör gärna de alltså utvecklar.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:15 am

Ok, då är det rätt nära... Hmm, desvärre har jag (i två veckors tid från och med nu) endast tillgång till datorerna i skolan, vilket gör att jag inte kan surfa på lördagar och söndagar... Tyvärr måste jag sticka nu, men jag skickar ett mail med ett utkast av vad jag fått veta hittills imorrn... Du får GÄRNA kritisera och ge egna synpunkter, det är din karaktär, inte min. Jag kommer nog hålla kvar vid att du är på flykt, och inga andra här förstår svenska, så det blir en överraskning för dem... Funkar det? Dessutom måste du göra karaktären i PhilSys... vårt egna rollspelssystem, men jag kan göra det om du vill... Förresten vad var din karaktär innan han togs till fånga... Bra att veta bara...

Tack, och väldigt välkommen till forumet... Och ta inte illa upp om någon påpekar på stavningen, det är ett gäng snälla typer här (hängt med dem i tre år snart)... Om du har tid och ork, prova att läsa igenom några andra rollspel. Vill du ha exempel på hur jag spelar, kolla spel som "Monsters, Bandits and a Forest" och Back to the Wonderlands (kanske inte så bra spelat, men...). Har även ett ganska sjukt rollspel som heter Harvest Moon lite längre ner (kanske nästa sida) som mest är till för att avreagera mig... Ska snart ladda upp den gamla delen (i det nu döda forumet)...

c2

Oh, a miss by me!

Unread postby c2 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:33 pm

Right, I mentioned to Oz that I would make a char in PhilSys, which is wrong... This is a freestyle game, with sever rules for godmodding and such... Consider it unsaid... Booyaka!!

c2

Some more notes!

Unread postby c2 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:43 pm

Another note, mainly to Oz and Odin... Freestyle RP have no point systems for strength, attacks and such... It is expected that you roleplay fairly well, give other players a chance and don't generally mess around... Typical godmod post:

--

My post: Lucaz (played by me) quickly dodged the bullets of Sara (played by Ash Fanrico), sidestepped a clumsy punch and deliver a sword-struck in the torso of Sara, sending the blood flying and killing her in a instance.

Ash Fanrico's Post: As soon as Lucaz turned around, Sara stood up, the wounds magically healing (Stop Godmodding, Christian!! >_<!!)

My post: "You are dead!!!" Lucaz screamed in terror and drew his sword. He minced Sara into eany-tiny bits (Stop getting back from the dead, Ash!!! >_<)

Ash Fanrico's Post: Sara quickly regenerated and turned her hair into gold. "CHOU KAME-HAME-HAAAA!!!" She yelled, sending a blue blast right into Lucaz that, if not killed, at least sent him billions of miles away in the galaxy.

My post: Lucaz, using a waypoint, directly travelled back and promptly kicked Sara's ass.

--

This is, even though the nice text and spelling, godmodding at it's worst. Everyone hates this, noted at Ash Fanrico. This is not a real-life scenario, but I used Ash as an example. So if your character have a final-kill-everything-meat-ray that he wants to kill everyone with, let him have it. But it might just kill him, or only work when used against enemies, or both. In a reality, only the player (and maybe the GM) has final say on whether a character dies in the Freestyle game. That's it...

Oz 200

Re: Some more notes!

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:50 am

Han reste kring jorden i hopp om att finna en värdig motståndare ungefär som Ray och de var då han mötte Bisson.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Some more notes!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:15 am

okies... Då ska vi seee... Det är väl inte så mycket mer som behövs nu... he he, du har redan kommit på tillräckligt! *dirty trick*

FlamingDeth

<-- Fluffy. Also, I am long winded.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:46 am

Name: Feng-Yi
Land of origin: China
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 102 lbs.
Hair: Was black, now brown feathers.
Eyes: Green

Background: Feng-Yi, apprenticed at a young age to a master of Fan-tzu, the eagle style of kung fu, woke up one day. Not like any other day he woke up, this day was just plain odd. Every other day, he had woken up, and found himself in the same place he went to sleep, at his masters cottage out in the mountain wilderness of China. Now, he had found himself to be...somewhere else. Somewhere comfortable, somewhere dark, but someplace else. He stood, and attempted to determine where he was. He studied the room, and found that other than the fact that it wasn't where he should be, there was nothing suspicious about it...of course, he payed no attention to the lack of mirrors. He found, however, that the door was locked, and proceeded to the only other exit he could see...the window. He climbed out, and dropped on the deserted street below. He wandered the streets of this strange town, searching for someone...anyone...who could tell him where he was. After a few minutes, he was able to make out a silouhetted figure approching him. He hurried towards the figure, eager to solve his little dilemna. He never saw the man, however, as he himself walked under a street light. The figure, now able to see Feng-Yi clearly, screamed in alarm. "Monster! Monster!" he screamed, people emerging from the buildings that lined the silent streets to see what was happening. Before too long, Feng was facing a truly disturbing sight...a lynch mob. Now seeing as how lynch mobs are never a pleasant sight, especially when they keep screaming "MONSTER!" and happen to be chasing you, and thus, he ran. The mob close behind, he ducked into a nearby warehouse, and waited for them to pass. As he saw the last of the mob go by, Feng let out a sigh of relief, averting his ayes towards the other side of the room. To his great suprise, there was a broken piece of glass in the corner...and in this glass, he saw a horrible beast, and what was worse, he knew this to be a reflection of himself. He was covered in feathers, two wings sprouted from his back, and he had, instead of a nose or mouth, a beak. Now he know why the mob was chasing him. He broke down sobbing, as in this condition, there was no way he coul get out of town without being spotted. Suddenly he looked up, and before him stood a large man dressed in red. "I am Bison." he said. "These men are chasing you, because they see you no longer fit for survival. This is not because you are too weak, but because they know you're strength. They fear you, my boy. And while they may act out of fear, and try to destroy you, I offer you friendship. The price of this is small, in comparison to what would have happened otherwise." Bison held out his hand, which Feng took. After all, he saw no flaw in what this man said. Bison led him outside, to an expensive car. Bison smirked as he entered it, for what Feng did not know was that he had staged the entire event to gain his loyalty, that he had been responsible for his kidnapping, that he was the one who changed Feng to this monster, and, perhaps most importantly, that Bison had created himself a new soldier.

(OOC: Aye...sorry 'bout the fact that this was just one huge paragraph, and that it was so long. And...erm...stuff! *waits for it to begin, and hopes this here was acceptable*)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: <-- Fluffy. Also, I am long winded.

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:50 am

That was... VERY GOOD!!! Image Image Image

I really liked it, and it keeps true to the storyline! Hmm, other characters may be encountering the same kind of situation. Very good, FD. VERY good!

Oz 200

*dirty trick*?

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:29 am

jag vill inte låta påflugen men e min char klar och vad mena du med *dirty trick*

odin sword

Unread postby odin sword » Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:47 pm

It was night time in a small village in the middle of africa a teen wakes up from a long sleep. No one knows his real name or why a white boy whould travel across africa and so much as why he had a scar over his eye but some knew him no the lest. The strange thing was that instead of a inn he was in a cell comfy but dark with no reflections of any sort, "Hmmm what a weird place... seems that there may be a way out..." the stranger said looking at a barred window. He climbed up and with all his might he pulled open the bars.

"Strange. I don't remember such strength, nor such agility. Guess my training finally adds up in a weird way." With that he left the cell but was noticed by some gaurds. "He escaped! Stop him!" with those words an rain of bullets fell close but not too close that was when he saw his reflection in a window. His body was different instead of white skin he had yellow fur, instead of bronze hair a orange mane *in regular human hair style* and instead of finger nails claws at the end of his fingers. He knew what had happened but why?

That was when a helicopter with a man in red inside picked him up and away from the prison. "You looked startled young..." The stranger said, "I don't remember my name..."
He looked a little surprised but not shocked, "Well since I will help you I guess I should call you 'Bain'."

So what do you think? Like it? Do you also like my new acount?

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:22 pm

(ooc:char intro thingy....excuse the poor writing...everyone became a furry in the same way,right?)

*Temok opens his eyes...slowly, after what appeared a "very long nap"*
where....where am i?....aww....the last thing i remember....those creepy guys....Noembelu! sister! where are you?....huh?...something is not right....
*notices his is inside a tank filled with a odd looking liquid, the same liquid that was entering in his veins and an oxygen mask*
what the....? whats happening?! my body it feels funny...LET ME GET OUT OF HERE!

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:14 am

Very good guys! Right, you've all been inside tanks, like Ikozeadra (damn, can I still call you Glu_Glu?),however. Your memories will be fuzzy about the time in the tanks, and some might not even remember it at all... BUT, most of you are placed in situations like this, waking up in unknown rooms, either scaring local villagers or being chased by soldiers or police.

Okay, SWEDISH MODE HAAAAAA!!!!

Här har vi din karaktär, den måste kanske slipas till lite, men här är den. Först ger jag en bakgrund för spelarna på engelska, sen ger jag en mer detaljerad för dig. Med dirty trick menar jag att jag lyckats få reda på det mesta av bakgrunds historien av dig. Du har kommit på allting själv. Den engelska bakgrunden kan vara lite grov, men det är vad Bison berättat för dem.

Name: Niko
Nationality:Unknown
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Description: A mix between a tiger and a man, Niko have all the grace of a tiger, as well as it's fierce strength. He wears a glove on his left hand, which extends up to his elbow, and two scars, one one his shoulder and one going over his back.
Background: There isn't much known about this person, except that he was taken in by M. Bison before you, but betrayed him and fled. He also did heavy damage on his facility and his personell. Bison fears that this person might try to kill him, and have therefore asked you, as your first mission, to find and kill him. He's considered very dangerous, as he is trained in several martial arts.
Some notes: Bison have told you all that this person might try to get you over on his side. Don't believe his lies.

Bakgrund: Det sista du minns innan du upptäckte att du "förändrats" är att du har rest mycket kring jorden, och slagits mot flera kämpar. När du senare vaknade upp i ett litet hotelrum, men flera döda personer kring dig vart du från början väldigt skrämd och shockad. När senare en städare kom in och fann dig i rummet blev du plötsligt jagad. Du visste inte om det var du som dödat dem, och i så fall, varför. Men när du sprang in i en gränd fann du en man klädd i en röd uniform med en slängkappa. Mannen hade ett obehagligt leende, och berättade för dig att om du följde med honom skulle du bli beskyddad och omhändertagen. Du litade inte på honom, men gick med på det för tillfället. Du vart undersökt och tränad, och mannen, vars namn var M.Bison, vart mycket imponerad på din kunskap inom kampsport. När han senare skickade dig på ett uppdrag att hämta en man vid namn Ryu såg du din chans. Du flydde och har sen dess rest runt i världen, alltid i skuggor och förklädd för att inte avslöja ditt rätta jag.

Kanske inte så bra story, men den funkar. Du behöver inte oroa dig att dom andra kommer att försöka döda dig igenom hela spelet, utan jag planerar att sätta dem i en situation där de får redapå vem Bison egentligen är, och vad han gjort. Då får de välja om de ska följa honom eller gå med dig. Så!

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:21 am

OOC: Jag tackar dig hemskt mycket han är perfekt. ee jag väntar med att starta tills jag ser vad dom andra har för sig.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:28 am

Inga problem, jag använde dina idéer som bas och då gick det fort. Kul att du tyckte om den! Image

Right, for everyone else, keep waiting. We need one more player... wait, I know! With me, we're five! Yay! So I should post my char then... Uhh, hold on a minute, just going to get into the mood. Sorry, class is starting. I'll do it during lunch!

odin sword

Unread postby odin sword » Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:31 pm

Why don't you use louis? He has enough info already and seems to be a good character.

odin sword

Unread postby odin sword » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:39 pm

If it's ok can I start things off?

It was half way through the day at a base of Shadaloo in a chamber were two people one was lion teen Bain,the other was the warrior of the claws Vega. The battle was over at about lunch time.
"Well you have improved much since you came here Bain. In speed durability and power. No wonder Bison saved you. Now lets have some lunch shall we? We got some steak and salmon ready." Vega said shaking Bain's hand/claw.

"If it's allright I would like to eat in the local caffeteria if you would mind." Vega was surprised hearing that ,"Well if you must but becareful some of them are cold savages especially the alligator. Stay away from him. Now then your dismissed."

Bain entered the cafeteria to see what the others were like to find out that they were not evil. Or savage but scared out of their minds. Then he noticed that there were 4 people that were seperated from the others, in the middle a alligator, left a bird morph, The last was a cat morph and was too the right. Each with only oat meal to eat.

He hated how they were treated so badly while he was treated like a leader. That was when he went to sit by the alligator morph and gave him half of his steak. He then signaled to the others to come sit with him.

"You look like you can use some food... and a friend."

Edited by: odin sword at: 9/7/02 8:59:53 pm

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:53 pm

OOC: Just a note im the char ChristianC wrote about and im not with shadaloo.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:26 am

((OOC: Damn, the board ate my last post here... Hmm... I'll post some information for you guys concerning Shadaloo, the world in general and stuff... I won't be playing, for now, ´cause I've completely lost all my inspiration during this weekend's LAN party, and thus I will GM this game more directly. As said, during lunch today I will post the necessary information, ´cause my class starts in 8 minutes. Thank you for your patience))

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:11 am

((OOC: This is some basic information about the world of Street Fighter, much is taken from the original RPG, as well as the Thrash Street Fighter Sourcebook...

The world is much like us, technology is about the same as ours, except for megacorps, governments and criminal organizations, like Shadaloo, whose technology far surpasses that of our world. Basically, everything's focused on combat and warfare, so there's no hope in curing Cancer yet. Mapping of the human Genome is complete, but not official. Shadaloo have access to this map. Genetic Engineering is complex, but hard to understand. Experimenting is still conducted. Your chars are furries because there have been no way as of yet to alter a humans physical attributes, like strength, without changing other thing, like fur and stuff. So your character is a byproduct of research, but deadly and valued none the less.

No one knows why teenagers react most easily to the modification, but there are theories that during puberty the body is more free with alien dna, as the body undergoes major physilogical changes.

Shadaloo have it's base in Thailand, but operates worldwide. They're basically more powerful than most governments and have a world net selling drugs, contrabands and weapons. Their leader, M.Bison, is a powerful man with a uncanny psychic force that many fear. He's bent on ruling the world, and he deploys nearly all of his resources at this goal. He's deeply fascinated by the sheer power of the martial artist known as Ryu, and he constantly tries to capture and control him, so that he can wield his power.

It is true that both Vega and Sagat hold major positions in Shadaloo, but they are in no way as powerful there as some say. Vega is running a school, training people in the art of Spanish Ninjutsu, a style he developed himself mixing the french Savate with Spanish Bullfighting and Japanese Ninjutsu. They are some of the elite troops that Shadaloo have. Sagat is much more like Bisons Second-in-command, if that would exist, and often goes on business trips for Shadaloo and such.

The Children of Shadaloo project was started by Bison to create elite soldiers capable of capturing Ryu. He focuses on searching the world for young people with great skill whom he can use.

((That's about it))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchristianc.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ChristianC</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/10/02 6:10:47 am

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:15 am

(OOC: Aight, this is mainly to Odin. I'm not sure how much role playing experience you have, but 1.) Generally the game master starts of the role playing. 2.) Bison, to my knowledge, didn't exactly save any of them, as he's the sole reason that they're critters now. 3.) I wouldn't think that Bain would be treated any differently from any of the others. 4.) Chances are that with as much Bison would have to put in to a project of this magnitude, I wouldn't think that any of them would be treated badly. 5.) I'm not entirely certain about this, but I believe that the alligator escaped, as the first mission...I think was going to be the lot of our characters going to hunt him down. And I think that's it there. Just as a side note there, I read through what I just typed, and would like to say that I was trying to be helpful, not insulting. That's just sort of how it came out. o_o

And with that out of the way, CC! 1.) Are ya gonna use Louis? 2.) When are we actually gonna start?)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:31 am

((OOC: No, I will not use Louis, who is the Alligator. I might introduce a character later on, but for now I'll focus on being GM ALONE. Also, I'll have to translate Oz 200's posts, so I don't have so much time RPing (which is just fine, ´cause I'm already in three other RPs) so I'll just GM. Expect the first story post in around 4-5 hours, during lunch time for me. Lesson starts in 4 minutes. BTW, it's Niko you're going to hunt, not Louis. ^_^)

((Wait, change that, we've got one hour freetime in school (whew) So I'll post the intro, in a new post of course.))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchristianc.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ChristianC</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/11/02 6:36:11 am

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:39 am

(OOC: ...I see. I, however, will be unable to post again till about six o'clock my time, so...um...yatta. Somehow I doubt there will be too many other posts here before then. o_o)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:50 am

((OOC: Right, let's keep this a good, clean RP, ok? Let's work together!! BANZAI!!!))

It's now been a week since you all woke up, changed. You're still confused and scared, but your treated as human beings, a change your very happy with. You don't know eachother much, as you all recieve training by yourself, but you've seen eachother in the messhall from time to time and maybe struck up a conversation from time to time. Most of the other people around here usually avoid you, though no one treats you bad. You haven't seen Bison-sama so much, but you're sure he's just been to busy to visit you. You're exceedingly grateful for his kindness and train extra hard, knowing that's what he wants.
It's lunchtime, and you're slowly moving towards the messhall. The halls of the building you're in (you still don't know it's name) are larger than anything you've ever seen before, and you can't but gape as high-technology mix with ancient designs. Bison-sama must be very rich to afford all this.

((OOC: What I want to tell you all here is that you're respecting Bison very much, to the point of referring to him as Bison-sama (honorable mr. in japanese). You still have no idea where you are, but you're treated ok here, and you know what awaits you outside. The main emotion is probably amazement, gratefulness and some confusion.))

odin sword

Unread postby odin sword » Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:37 pm

It was mid-day and lunch time in a institute (or whatever you call it) Bain was training with Vega his master.
"You have done well! In fighting, stealth, and agility you got extremly strong in all of them! You'll get your steak and fish."
Vega said whiping off his swett, "If you'll let me I want to eat at the mess hall." Vega was surprised to here this, "As you wish just watch out ok?"

Bain entered midway through lunch and saw something different. Many of the people were being fed grool and some sort of hawk morph was being ignored. In a fit of bravery he went to sit down beside him and gave him his fish. "Here looks like you can use a friend."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:15 am

((OOC: Not trying to be harsh or anything, but did you read through my post? Anyway, I'm waiting for the other players, when everyone've posted I'll continue.))

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:30 am

OOC: Well CC sed he wold tranclate my posts so.

På en dammig väg nånstans i Indien vandrar en ensam man är kan helt ensam, nej han kan höra dom skrattande barnen i byn som skymtar några femti meter ner för vägen, för länge sedan hadde han också skratat men inte nu, de var länge sen han hadde skratat.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:50 am

((OOC: Okay, translation-o-matic is turned on))

On a dusty road somewhere in India a lone man walked down a road. In a small village only some fifty meters away children were laughing. A long time ago, the man thinks, I'd might've laughed too, but he hadn't done it for a long time.

((Hoppas du är nöjd, små små ändringar bara. Ursäktar om jag tog mig friheter...))

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Sep 15, 2002 6:37 am

((OOC: Ummm... people?))

odin sword

Unread postby odin sword » Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:44 am

((occ I'm still here but we need the old back.))

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:43 pm

((And I ask again, Odin, did you read through my post? I'm the GM, and not wanting to sound harsh, but please pay some notice to what I say... sheesh))

FlamingDeth

OYAJIIIIIII!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:49 am

(OOC: ...aye. I think CC has this one covered, so I'm not going to try to explain again how they'd all most likely be treated quite well, to ensure loyalty and stuff. Anyhow, I'm gonna write this post off of CC's little intro here. Also, he's more of an eagle than a hawk, which is why I gave him Fan-tzu. And stuff.)

Feng-Yi meandered slowly down the long stone hallway, glancing around at his surroundings. While he had been here a week, he was still amazed at this place he had found himself in. Yes, Bison seemed quite charitable, removing him from his...situation, and taking him here. His mind wandering, Feng-Yi almost walked right past the messhall. Coming to a sudden halt, Feng-Yi turned and entered the room, and proceeded to search the room for the most appetizing meal he could find.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: OYAJIIIIIII!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:09 am

((OOC: All we need now is Glu_Glu's post, I'm just going to ignore Odin's one, ´cause his post involved FD's char))

Next

Return to Other RPs